All hotels in Winchester, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here160 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA, 22602, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

It was a nice and would stay there again. Great that it is close to good eating places also.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"A Little Rough Around the Edges"
The front desk guy was great. We had some issues with our first room and it was immediately taken care of with no questions ask. The entry to the hotel is beautiful however deceiving, Once you go beyond the entry, although clean, it is a very old looking building. The breakfast was the usual carb ridden pastries and instant oatmeal. The location is great but be aware this is a truck stop type setting.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Comfort without the perks"
My 2 night stay was comfortable and quite. The only negative about the hotel was the odor of curry powder. It seems not only do they have employees of Indian decent, they have them as permanent residents. Though I am not opposed to having immigrants from India working for hotel chains I am opposed to them living in hotels ,cooking their meals and chocking me with the odor before I even get to my room.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"simple but nice"
the carpets are old and not clean but the bed linen was fantastick
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
guy
"Really good budget hotel."
In general, this was a very good budget hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The weekend night was jam packed though the place was mostly vacant. My room had a safe, but also an old-style TV. Wi-Fi worked well, lots of hot water. Heater needed maintenance badly but also it was just start of cool season. With some modernization this could be a really very nice budget hotel.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Friendly staff, clean room, good breakfast. Overall a very pleasant stay. The only complaint I have is I didn't realize they allowed pets and I was awoken by a dog barking across the hall fairly early in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Great one-night stop"
We always stop here on our way South and have always been satisfied with the accommodations. The staff is very friendly and this hotel is very convenient to the highway. We will stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Joyce
"Unacceptable and creepy........"
Worst hotel I have stayed in, but I guess I got what I paid for. Location was OK, but the room was so dated, no air conditioning that worked, no smoke detector, which I bet is against code. A piece of toilet paper was stuffed in that hole. The window was held in place by a wash cloth on each side of the top of the window, so I couldn't even open the window for fresh air. The breakfast was good and well stocked however. From the lobby, taking the elevator, you can't get to my 3rd floor room as the door entering my section was locked. Had to go down the exit steps to the 2nd floor and cross over there. (kinda like some hospital floors) Never saw a sole on my small 8 room floor, with the exit door open always and the window behind it open, letting in bugs. So glad to be home.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Cassandra
"Decent Value"
This hotel is convenient to I-81, and on an easy path (two left turns at signal-controlled intersections) to downtown Winchester. My room was quite spacious, though the bathroom felt cramped. Both my room and the public areas were clean and orderly, but beginning to show signs of age and wear. For example, the carpet was torn in several spots, and coming loose in others. Staff were friendly and competent, and seemed eager to please. For instance, the WiFi went out during my stay, but was restored promptly when this was brought to attention of the management. In sum, I would stay at this hotel when next in Winchester.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Greg
"never again!"
the room was extremely dirty! the sheets had not been changed!!we asked for clean sheets and they never showed up fortunately we had a sleeping bag with us.the bathroom counter and walls were out right disgusting. when I complained at the front desk they apologized and said that there's nothing they could do cuz I prepaid. don't have to worry about me staying there again
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Friendly, clean, and reasonable"
Staff was very friendly and I could tell they wished to be accommodating, we just did not have any issues that required attention.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Affordable, clean, good condition. Small breakfast"
We had a good experience. Just stayed one night for a race the next day, but it was easy to get to, affordable prices, clean, and a decent enough breakfast selection if you aren't looking for a full meal.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Runner
the room was clean,,but the breakfast needed some hot items and also some sugar free items, the staff were kind and helpful.I would stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Vicky
"passing thru"
breakfast was OK.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Staying at Travelodge"
Easy to find off Interstate 81.Near shopping & restaurants. Staff were friendly & helpful. Good breakfast. I stayed here last week on the way up north (Winchester is halfway) and decided to stay here on the way back down south.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"BEDBUGS!"
My bed had BEDBUGS!!! Need I say more? I checked in at 10pm or so and checked back out at 11:30pm to find a clean bed elsewhere. The desk clerk offered to move me to a different room, but there was no way I was going to stay and find bugs in another bed. Just awful.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Jeannie
"Very Good"
Very good place for the price, quiet
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"okay place to stay for a night"
Stayed just overnight hotel staff in very nice, hotel is a bit worn but the staff was sweet and everyone was pleasant, breakfast in the morning I just had coffee, quiet place even though right off a major highway, everything worked bed was comfy price was great and easy access to Winchester.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Lynn
"Run Down Place"
I chose this out of many in the area based on a few reviews and low price. Turns out you get what you pay for. The hotel room was very run down, not even a flat screen tv but an old tube style that was barely working. The carpet is worn and things just don't look clean. Not worth the money I saved when I could have chosen a nicer hotel right down the street.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Not too bad"
It was a nice clean room but it would have been to have frig..also the bedside table was not at the bedside because the cord for the lamp and the clock would not reach. A simple extension cord would have solved that problem..but staff was very nice
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Linda K
"Excelent hotel in excellent location"
Nice experience with my recent stay.reached all my expectation more than satisfied.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
shaw
"Functional proximity to Winchester and shopping."
Well maintained and clean. Staff congenial and well meaning.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Rob
rude staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
tina
"Great cheap and clean hotel on the road"
Great cheap and clean hotel on the road to Shenandoah National Park. We had a great stay and enjoyed the free breakfast In the morning
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to Summit Point Raceway"
In the first room, the old style CRT TV tube stopped working in a puff of smoke. The front desk clerk moved us to an upgraded room (suite) for the trouble. Our 3 night stay was great for the price we paid. The deal that Hotels.com offered made it very good.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Shirley T.
"Great getaway"
A mere hour and a half from home it was great quality at a fair price and we plan to frequent this location in future.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Jon
"Great value"
I didn't expect this room to be this good. It is a great value for the price
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"overnight stay"
Nice for overnight stay. Adequate variety for breakfast.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Close to Family Drive Inn Theatre"
It was just what we needed for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
mstaka
The staff did not bother to put down cell to talk to you.The pool is across the parking lot from hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Travel a lot
The room was ok. The staff was excellent. The room did not smell fresh upon entry.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"A very nice stay"
we are just passing by, and the hotel served our purpose very well. the room is clean and comfortable, the breakfast is OK. my daughter enjoyed the pool very much. Will stay here if we come here next time.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Convenient Location"
I was very pleased with the hotel with one exception. When I tried to take a morning shower, I couldn't prevent the water temperature from fluctuatiing between hot and cold. I assume other guests were showering at the same time, and the water supply the hotel plumbing provided was simply not adaquate for the demand.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Worth the low price"
No frills experience. Great for a cheap rest on a long trip. Hotel is well maintained for its age. You get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"2014 Rt.11 Yard Crawl"
Overall the property way in reasonably good condition. We had stayed here twice in the last 6 or 7 years. Our room was clean except the bathroom exhaust vent had a lot of dust stuck to the vent cover and could have been easily cleaned. The carpet did not appear dirty or stained but was worn by the bathroom to the point of having a 2 inch hole in it. the rest of the carpet was O.K. The A/C worked well. The furnishings were older but in good condition. The TV was an old tube TV. The free breakfast was a cold breakfast. No hot food. All in all for $64.00 for a room with King sized bed it was acceptable. If the carpet was replaced it would be a 4 rather than a 3 overall rating.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
JPW
"do not stay here. no quality"
Stayed here a few years ago and everything was fine. Booked a room again and the quality went from good to nonexistent. There were rips and cracks all over the walls. There were big burn holes in the blankets. People sleeping in the halls an we were put in an adjoining room with out notice. There were dirty clothes behind the bed and the people working there showed up in their pajamas and removed the clothes but would not change the bedding. If it weren't for the fact that we checked in late, we would have left. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
MAMA2LC
"Not Good"
Nothing like the pictures on the website. The free Wi-Fi which was not available the whole time we were there. TV was old and remote did not match. Carpet had ripples in it that you kept tripping over and it was dirty and smelled. This room wasn't fit for animals. Will not book hotels through Expedia. There is nothing to say good about this Hotel stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Ray
"Nice hotel at a nice rate."
I was impressed. The hotel is not new and has been maintained nicely. Hotel staff was very friendly even though it was late at night. Room was clean and neat. Very close to the highway and shopping centers
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Robert Tucker Industries
"fine for the price"
Room seemed ok. Our car broke down in West Virginia so we didn't arrive until 5 AM. Didn't really notice anything wrong with the room. We were comfortable for the short time we were there. My only complaint is that the hotel would not extend our 11 check out even knowing that we arrived so late. Seems to me they could have extended our one room a few hours. My husband and I left as soon as the car dealership was open but left our two teens in the room. They checked out on time, but the staff would not allow them to stay in the lounge area until we could get back for them. They were asked to leave the building and had to sit outside in the heat (humid sunny day in June!) with our luggage and no shade until we could get a ride from the dealer back to the hotel to get them. I know my kids, they weren't causing any disturbance. We had just had a very long stressful drive and I wanted them to get a few more hours sleep, but also wanted to get to the car dealer as early as possible. I never dreamed the hotel would throw them out in the heat!
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Christine
"Hike Hotel"
Hotel itself was good..... Internet connection was awful....
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Tony J
"I won't be back"
The facilities were meager. Everything was worn down and tattered. The room smelled of old gym socks and they allowed an all night drinking event to be held with signs on the ground floor. It was an astonishingly display of not caring by the hotel staff,
"Professional staffed"
I thought it was clean, quiet and would stay there again. Cont. breakfast was ok but could be better.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The staff was curteus, cleanliness was good but needs little bit improvement,Internet was difficult to sign in but the speed was good. Breakfast was reasonably good for the price. My stay was three days and i would choose the same place for my next trip.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
waseem
"Pretty Good Experience"
Outside of the house keeping staff working odd hours (someone decided to vacuum the floor above ours at 8pm), the stay was comfortable and the staff was outstanding and very friendly.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Eddie
"Great stay on the way!"
Very pleasantly surprised with this Travelodge. Perfect location, quiet, clean room with brand new bathroom. Beds were so-so but we slept fine. Did not partake of free breakfast because of IHOP right next door. Will stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
KRK
"TERRIBLE"
Terrible in all sense of the way! Terrible facility! Terrible Costumer Service! Just TERRIBLE!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to food,,very friendly staff,"
easy on/off interstate good location for shopping/food/fuel ect....
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Don
"Just ok"
Luckily we weren't planning on spending much time in the hotel. The first floor reeked of smoke. The hotel itself was extremely hot. Rooms were left without A/C on so it took the majority of our 2 night stay before it finally cooled off enough to feel comfortable. Uncomfortable bed, tiny bathroom with peeling stucco on the ceiling, hard beds. The best thing I can say is that it was close to all the fun stuff.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Ok place but they skimp on breakfast"
Right off the highway so it was convenient after a long drive but the breakfast was bare bones. For what you pay at hotels these days, they really ought to give you something more.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Tommy
"I was satisfied"
This was a reasonable hotel for the price we paid. I think I would stay there again if I'm ever in the area again.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2014