All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7785 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.9
    2.7
    2.4
Average hotel at a great price Good neighbourhood
"Not sooo great hotel"
The tub didn't drain so we were standing in water to shower. They charge for ice!! Lose toilet seat. The pool was salty and there as an awful smell.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thanks for you feedback as the ice machine is on Vending but the internet is free in the Lobby
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"In Orlando attending class"
air conditioner was very loud , hard to maintain comfortable temp.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thanks for the comments I wish you noted what problems you had in the rooms so we can make corrections
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
BETTY
This hotel had roaches crawling all around they cleaned my room n didnt leave a remote it was a bad experince
"Close to Orlando"
Pool wasn't bad everything else about the hotel was very out dated. I would never go back to that place.
Kylr
"Good for the price."
All essentials are there. Shopping is close by and all the Disney attractions are not too far. Room has got a clean bathroom and the room is clean. The bed linen I am 99% sure was not clean on arrival - maybe by mistake, because the rest was very clean. It was cleaned later though. The television worked, but would shut off by itself sometimes. The carpet etc is just still acceptable; is getting old. It does not have wifi in the room.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
We try to keep our hotel affordable to families visiting Disney and are in a budget. Our rooms are in the process of renovation. We kindly thank you for your visit.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"We Got What We Paid For"
We went to this hotel as an Expedia package with the flight and saw that the reviews were okay. It was the one with the lowest price, and as recent graduates from college, we were looking for an affordable vacation in Florida to the theme parks and to the beach. It was worse than I expected, but if you're just looking for a cheap place to stay and you don't need much it might be for you. A few reasons why I gave the low rating: 1. No refrigerator or microwave inside the room because it would be an extra $12 per night. (There is a microwave in the lobby.) We had wanted to keep some food for the theme parks since it's allowed, but it wasn't possible without the fridge. 2. No Wi-Fi inside our rooms. Lobby only. 3. No free ice. It was a quarter for ice and there was only 1 ice machine. 4. We counted about 3 roaches. 5. Everything was just very old. The bathroom and towels seemed really old. The toilet seemed like it was coming out because every time someone sat on it, it tipped a little. 6. The outlets for our chargers were awful. 7. There was some lipstick on one of our pillowcases. Reasons why I didn't give an absolutely terrible rating: 1. Cheap. 2. We didn't get to use the pool, but it looked clean and we saw people playing in it. 3. It was a good distance from the theme parks and parking wasn't hard at all. 4. A lot of places around it to eat. 5. Staff were nice and checking in and out was easy. All in all, we got what we paid for and it served its purpose.
Grace
It's an OK, economical hotel when you just and only need to overnight and save lots of money...
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
We try to keep our hotel affordable to families visiting Disney and are in a budget. Our rooms are in the process of renovation. We kindly thank you for your visit and comment.
Andre
"I liked it"
It was clean and the staff were nice and helpful
Thank you very much for the recent feedback hope to see you again
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Ok to sleep"
This hotel is only to stay for 1 or 2 nights, if you staying more nights pay more money.
Thank you very much for the recent feedback hope to see you again
cesar
"Old"
Old hotel and out dated. Would not stay again. Was dirty as well
Other trip May 29, 2015
"not recommeded"
car got spray painted
3 night family trip May 24, 2015
Harshit
"Needs improvement"
Was pretty good only thing was that the cars got vandalized they sprayed blue paint on the cars and threw eggs and the blow dryer didn't work.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Luis
"dirty, roaches, broken down"
checked in on monday and checked out next morning. had to move rooms at 2am because of roaches
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Great deal"
Stayed here several times , close to parks and eating. We will return many more times I'm sure
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
marcetta
"Bad hotel"
Hotel no clean, old (bad condition ) first hotel that I have to pay for ice. No microwave , smile bad ....... Never again......
Other trip May 26, 2015
yahilin
"Great Location..."
Have always stayed here for last minute vacations, but this time there was no mini fridge or microwave in room as usual. Big disappointment, but besides that and the dirty room carpet the rest was ok.
Lola
"Mid May 2015 WDW Visit"
This place has been around for a decade or two. New furniture and a bedspread were added recently. Got a really low price..........less than most 4 star hotel's resort fee and parking fee! This is a basic 2 star hotel that meets the need for a place to shower and sleep while visiting WDW. The AC was cold, water temp and pressure was fine. Room service came each day to make the bed, replace towels, etc. Really close to Animal Kingdom. In the middle of lots of fast food and grocery shopping options. This place is far from perfect but it meets the need and is safe and cheap when you can score a room during a sale.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"just ok."
It wasn't a plasent experience,my next door neighbors were drinking,slamming doors,and beer bottles so loud .The A/C were so loud sounds like old motor truck.hard to rest.
carlos
"Checked out within 3 hours."
We landed from our flight at 11 pm and we just wanted to sleep. We drove the 25 min from the airport to the hotel. We checked in and head to the room. The first thing we noticed we smelled was of mildew and some other smell we couldn't identify. Then we noticed the beds had some bugs behind them and that when we laid down we felt like something was crawling on us. We turned on the air conditioning and left to get some food thinking maybe the room would be aired out. When we came back we noticed there were bugs inside the air conditioning unit and that's when we packed it up to check out.
Other trip May 25, 2015
There was hair on the bathroom floor, there were no pillow cases on the pillows, there were stains on the bathroom floor, the carpet was dirty, the bed sheets were dirty, I didn't stay longer than thirty minutes before I checked out and into a different hotel. Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Ok for sleeping"
Room did not have anywhere to sit. No chairs, no table to eat, refrigerator racks where rusty so you don't want to use it.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Owenia
"Not sure what has happened to this place..."
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past however, this time around will be the last. This hotel has always provided a clean bed to sleep and shower which is all I needed when I would be spending a majority of the day out in the theme parks. However, this time around it was not the same feeling. The rooms used to have a table and refrigerator. There was a big empty space where the table used to be and no refrigerator. Not the problem. I found 3 roaches during my 2 night stay. I have never seen any roaches at any of my previous trips but after seeing three, I will not be staying here again. The lobby was packed full because that is the only area they offer "free wifi" so you have a bunch of teens sprawled out all over the place and searching for a place to charge their electronics (who knows if they were even hotel guests!) The staff is friendly and the check out was extremely quick however, the quality of the rooms have seem to diminish. Before I felt like I had a clean bed and this time around my main concern was making sure a roach didn't crawl on me in my sleep. For the price, you really can't complain too much as your literally in the heart of Kissimmee. but, for what it is - try to save a little bit more and stay somewhere else.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Shawna
"I wouldn't stay there again if it was free"
well the room we stayed in the air conditioner was very loud and the maintenance would just look at you and touch the air conditioning with his hand and say I cannot fix it. and then trying to over charge us for the room I wouldn't stay there if it was free
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Reasonable Hotel"
Well check in was easy, staff were very nice. If your not looking for amenities and just a place to crash then you cant beat the price. The only complaint i had was with my neighbors next door fighting late into the night. Just a good cheap place to crash and pretty close to disney if thats all your looking for.
Bradgeremt
"Gross"
Took a quick trip to Disney with my son for Star Wars weekends. My sons bed head hair on the sheets and the stain. There was hair in the shower and to make things worse I had a cockroach run across me in the middle Took a quick trip to Disney with my son for Star Wars weekends. My sons bed head hair on the sheets and the stain. There was hair in the shower and to make things worse I had a cockroach run across me in the of the night while I was sleeping.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Horrible hotel, You get what you pay for"
Obviously paying such a cheap price comes with consequences but I didn't expect it to be to such degree. The bed was extremely itchy the blankets felt wet, the towels were yellow and stained. There was mold in the edges of the tub. It was just horrible. Thank god it was only for a night to sleep because we were tired but I honestly just wanted to leave. I almost slept in my car.
becky
"Not the best."
Clean room when you looked at it. Had small cockroaches coming from stove. Not in groups but saw at least 4. Not good for the mind when you're asleep. Get what you pay.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Good if you are on an extreme budget."
the real problem with this hotel is that it is dated. It was obvious that the hotel staff were doing the best that they could with what they had to work with. The rooms were clean with the exception of some nats flying around the managers were very polite. Renovate the hotel and it would be a nice place.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Cheap and close to Disney"
Pretty old, not clean, but very cheap and close to Disney.
A
"SPEND THE NIGHT WITH A FEW SURPRISES"
THE ROOM WAS NOT CLEAN,... MY WIFE SAW A COACKROACH,.. THE BED WAS NOT COMFORTABLE AND THE BLANKETS SMELLED,.. I CANCELLED THE REST OF MY RESERVATION,..SPENT THE EXTRA $20 A DAY AND GOT A MUCH BETTER HOTEL DOWN THE STREET,..
Other trip May 17, 2015
RICKY
The bathroom could use some updating and the shower heads need some cleaning. Otherwise it was a great overnight stay.
Other trip May 17, 2015
kristy
"Convinient"
Good location but lacks amenities to make your stay more comfortable
Other trip May 14, 2015
olga
"Pretty good for the price."
Great location a nice experience will visit this hotel again, this is it, don't have anything else to say. Sorry!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Carmen
"What you pay for"
Super cheap but not gross or bug-ridden. All I was looking for.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thank you very much for the recent feedback hope to see you again.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Not what I expected"
For the 5 days I spent there every towel had a stain on them and the room smelled like fungus ... Not what I expected
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thanks for a great feed back that help my team members.
Other trip May 12, 2015
loucas81
"Needs Attention"
Roaches in room, shower, dresser. Iron burn on carpet.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Sorry you had a bad experience
Other trip May 12, 2015
Lee
"Decent hotel. Nothing spectacular but cheap!"
Like the title says, if you're going for wow factor this hotel isn't it, but as an inexpensive option to pass out after a day at Disney (super close too) its perfect for the price. We're up here often thanks to the pass so instead of breaking the bank on a room we'll barely be in this is perfect. Everything was a bit dated but the hotel was clean, staff was nice, we weren't horrifically murdered, so all in all a good night spent.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
We appreciate your business and thank you kindly for you comment.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Hotel is close to to gifts and Walgreens"
I don't think you should have to pay for ice at a hotel and wifi
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
In order to keep our rates low we have to compromise in orders. But we kindly thank you for your visit.
kath
"Good price"
Great place if you're just looking for somewhere cheap to stay close to Disney. Just don't expect too much and you'll be fine.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"you get what you pay for"
There is no internet service in the rooms, only in the lobby, which sucks, the pictures online looks very nice, not in person, it was ok for one night. Sometimes people complain about minor things, their reviews are correct, you get what you pay for. Will not be going back.
Kay
"Do NOT STAY HERE IN THIS DUMP!!!!!!!"
Glad u asked this place was dirty the room no microwave no refrigerator i bought frozen foods for the kids and had to throw all away.Ice machine had to pay ¢25 so it can dispense ice really ridiculous this place is don't know how it is still in business.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
We try to keep our rates low, that is why our rates are affordable the rooms are clean daily. Sorry you was not happy
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Abby
"cheap hotel"
Door didn't work most of the time we were there. Had to be let in by maintenance Evey time.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Did you ask to be changed of room? Sorry for the inconvenience.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Close to Disney"
We have used this hotel at least 10 times , about 10 minutes to Disney, and restaurants all around us . We will be using it many more times I'm sure.
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thank you very much for the recent feedback hope to see you again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
marcetta
"You get what you pay for."
While the staff was very polite this is not a place for your family, no wifi, 24 channels ( no kid shows), and hotel looks very run down,
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
This hotel is for families on a budget. It is been renovated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"awful"
It was awful roaches everywhere
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Tiffany
"Pictures aren't true"
The hotel is totaly different compare to the pictures which are in the hotel page
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Inexpensive no frills Hotel"
If you just looking for an inexpensive place to sleep that is right down the street from Disney than this place is perfect. If your wanting a pretty hotel with lots of amenities then your probably want to pay a little bit more for a little better hotel. This is a no frills older hotel. But the water was hot and the room was fairly clean. It was just what we were looking for to keep our vacation cost down.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Gregory
"great location to Disney"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly. We were expecting it to be a little more like the pictures. The pool was nice, however the buildings need some work. The rooms were clean, we wish there would have been more room amenities. (fridge)
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
We try to keep a low rate for families that are on a budget. Our rooms are in the process of renovation we thank you for your stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
A
"vacation"
Enjoyed the nice pool, room was ok, but tv was old type and not many movie stations
Response by Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
Thank you, our rooms are in the process of renovation.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015