All hotels in Shelburne, Vermont, United States of America
2572 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT, 05482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Good, older hotel with helpful and friendly staff"
We recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. The hotel is older so the rooms are smaller than some of the larger chains but it has been updated with newer carpet and furniture. The bed was one of the more comfortable hotel beds I slept on but the HVAC system was a challenge. There was no thermostat to maintain the room temperature so I was constantly having to turn it on/off. The breakfast food was very standard hotel fare with very few options for the health conscious but my daughter loved the pancake machine. It would be great if hotels would start offering Greek yogurt and whole grain breads. The pool and hot tub were clean and larger than those found in many hotels and their fitness room had a great treadmill and a full set of free weights, which you rarely see anymore. The staff were friendly and helpful. When we had to spend an extra night due to our flights being cancelled as a result of blizzard Juno, Dana W. agreed to give us a great rate as if we had booked in advance and she even got us a discount on a taxi to the airport. I really appreciated the staff's friendliness to my 13 y.o. daughter!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
M.A.
The plumbing was a bit noisy, but it normally would not have kept me awake. I was just having trouble sleeping in general.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Shelburne Quality Inn"
We stayed here for a night while visiting friends in Burlington. Quick drive to downtown Burlington, reasonably priced. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Typical continental breakfast. Nice pool and hot tub, as well as a sauna. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"clean rooms, great staff."
Very nice clean room. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Our initial room smelled of smoke. We reported it, asked if another option was available, and were switched immediately. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
""Best hotel in Burlington for under $100""
Gooey chocolate chip cookies awaited us in the lobby. Friendly service, great pool and hot tub. Wonderful breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
joanne
We had a very nice stay at this hotel. We enjoyed the sauna, hot tub and pool. Hotel was centrally located to restaurants, stores, and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price!"
The hotel was great for the price. Rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The free hot breakfast every morning was an awesome bonus. Check-in and check-out was easy.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"charged anyway"
We stayed at the same floor as the pool and the whole floor smelled like it. When we checked in we asked for an extra bed, which we cancelled an our later. They assured me (2x) that we would not be charged, but they charged us anyway. The breakfast was quite good, they might consider more help, it can be very busy and there was only one lady working, she couldn't handle it by herself.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel pet friendly"
I had a very good time close to everything and would come back again
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
bob
"Very clean and comfortable motel!"
The room was very clean. Bed was comfortae and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was the usual fare for motels - I never eat breakfast at these places, although my wife did and she said it was okay. We've stayed here before and would again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
glenn
"wonderful getaway"
Excellent mini vacation!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great review of the Quality Inn Shelburne! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your mini vacation. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Close to Shelburne museum & downtown Burlington."
Allows pets, very helpful, courteous and friendly staff, right price for our budget.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
family of 5
We were greeted by a very friendly person behind the desk who was very accommodating. The hotel already had a cot that we needed in our room on the first floor but moved it to a second floor room at my request. The only thing I would change is the pillows, they were way to soft in my opinion and I needed four of them just to get comfortable.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great review of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice, convenient location"
Excellent service. Friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good value for what we paid."
Friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to everything especially UVM which we were visiting. Bed covers were old and dingy and lamps were dusty. Furniture didn't work. Drawers difficult to open impossible to close. It's not top of the line but very comfortable for the price we paid.Great breakfast, We would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great rating. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while visiting UVM. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Gertrudis
"Passable"
We stayed one night, arriving late and leaving early.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Very good service, very good breakfast setting."
Very good service from Dana W from very beginning as she greeted us and afterwards when we needed assistance
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Stay in Shelburne."
Have stayed here twice, for a total of 3 nights. Appointments in FAHC for son. Loved the pool and hot tub. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Not far from sight seeing and Medical Center.
Our stay was very pleasant. The room is a little dated but clean and comfortable the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had in any hotel.We would stay there again.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the many amenities that are included in the price of the room. We hope to be able to host you again soon.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
This is a good place to stay overnight. Very nice staff, good but dated facilities. Big fitress room with old but functional equipment. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
YFM
"perfect for business"
Excellent service, super friendly staff. Great location. Am definitely staying again!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great rating of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you again soon!
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Shawn
"will stay again"
Great place, super convenient. Friendly and accommodating staff. Only wish there were blackout curtains in the room, outside lights in my face all night.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Shawn
Great find!
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good hotel for the money. Room older but clean."
The only problem with the hotel that I had was the entry into the room had a slight step up. If you didn't notice that you tripped into the room. After the 3rd time you would step up without problem. A small sign above the doorknob would take care of it.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"nice hotel in Shelburne"
great service, convenient to Burlington and Shelburne museum, very nice pool
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Awesome staff, beautiful pool, clean, great breakfast included, great price.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
I stayed at the hotel during a work trip. The staff was very friendly, the bed was comfortable, and the room was clean.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Not so clean"
If you are looking for a place to stay that is close enough to Burlington Quality Inn provides you with the basic conveniences within a short drive of the city with easy parking. It's quiet and maybe "clean enough" but I expect cleaner when I pay for a hotel. There was a bug in the room. Thick dust behind the bed - like no one has been there to clean in a long time. For someone with dust allergies and asthma - a bad combination. The carpet in general looks old like it hans't been shampooed in a while. The bath curtain rod doesn't hold the curtain in place the curtain falls to the center - allowing for water to splash on either side onto the floor. The radiator cover in the bathroom was pulled off - not sure why. And there was chipped paint on the bathroom door. I was in Burlington for a professional meeting - stayed one night - was able to get up early and leave but if I intended to stay longer in Burlington I would need to switch hotels. This one was substandard.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
We were house hunting from NJ so the easy access to Burlington, Vergennes and I89 were perfect. Hotel staff was friendly. Nice fresh baked cookie and hot coffee as a welcome. This is just a thing with me but I hate it when the sink is in the same room with the toilet. Makes it difficult for two people to get ready at the same time. Also had a problem getting our door to close. Other than that it was an average place.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Trish
Good place, good rates. Cute pancake machine!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for rating the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
"great price for large room"
I was very happy with how large and comfortable my room was...clean, convenient to college visits, and a pretty nice gym and indoor pool. Close to all Burlington sites
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoy your stay with us during your trip to visit colleges. We hope to be able to host you again in the near future.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Well located& fitted out. B'fast is great"
We felt pampered every minute of our stay. The staff were most attentive to any little issue that we might have, even tho we did not have any problems. Well located and very quiet, even tho its on the Highway.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"A Goodnight sleep"
The staff was exceptionally friendly and attentive!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
frequent travel
"Well worth a visit."
The hotel was very clean and comfortable with a lovely indoor pool and jacuzzi. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Situated in a lovely area close to Burlington and Shelburne museum/ferries etc. Would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Mr & Mrs Moss
"baseball trip"
staff and service was great and breakfast was good. room was clean and pool and fitness center great
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
dps
"Nice with great pool"
We arrived rather late. Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convenient and efficient"
A couple of miles between Burlington and Shelburne, so convenient to both. Great staff, aging appurtenances.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"mixed impressions"
Generally, we got what we wanted and expected, with a good location, nice, big room and very clean, with even a balcony and a storage room, and in the morning a great breakfast buffet, but our stay was unfortunately marred by the smell from smokers either who had been in our non-smoking room or who were downstairs. When we turned on the bathroom fan or the AC unit, the smell got worse. On our last day of four it seemed to get better: either we had succeeded ourselves in airing out the room, or the smokers elsewhere had left, but that noxious odor bothered us greatly and troubled our stay. Others in our group (3 of 4 rooms to be exact) had the same problem and two of the three parties with residual smoker smell left a day early. Since I had chosen the hotel, I felt bad though most of the rest was fine. The pool was nice with a hot tub but the chlorine was so strong that those of us just sitting around the pool had to leave after a while with burning eyes from the chlorine, without even going into the water. The hotel has good features, but I'd be prepared to complain if your room smells of cigarette smoke or if the pool area is overchlorinated. With our multiple rooms, we didn't want to aggravate the situation by making more of a fuss, when the hotel was clearly full anyway and multiple room changes unlikely. We still had a good time in the area and appreciated the hotel for the other things it does right.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
AntonReiser
"Good place to stay"
We were there for only 1 night for a next day event. The entire hotel was clean. Parking was close to the rooms. They have a indoor pool and hot tub which was really nice to relax. The check in and out was easy. Staff were friendly. The location on the main road made the hotel very easy to find. I would stay at this location if ever in the same area without hesitation.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Chris Knipstein
The hotel was the only one in the area with rooms available and only smoking rooms, THEY DO EXIST!! Suited me well but obviously not for everyone. I rated a 3 out of 5, I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Our stay was very pleasant!!! The breakfast was good although the meal room was very crowded due to it's large demand. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great review of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you chose to stay with us and enjoyed your stay. Our complimentary breakfast is very popular with our guests and sometimes the Q Café can get a bit crowded if the majority of guests come to breakfast at the same time, which sounds like what you encountered. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit the Burlington/Shelburne area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Eileen
"Good one night stay"
Four adults took 6 (of our) kids on an overnight adventure and stayed at this Quality Inn. The rooms were spacious (easily accommodating 2 queen beds and a rollaway) and clean. The only one minor downside--couldn't get the shower hot enough. There was hot water but evidently temperature controlled.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Grandy
"Pleasant surprise"
The hotel staff went above and beyond to be friendly. Indoor pool was great size. Breakfast offered wide variety. Well done!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
ktraveler
"Great experience"
We loved it. The room was clean and bed was so comfortable. After 5 hours of driving, we thoroughly enjoyed the indoor hot-tub and swimming pool. The breakfast bar was very decent as well. We couldn't be happier.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking time to review the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you were able to relax and enjoy our property after a long day on the road. We hope to see you again the next time you visit our area.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location"
This hotel was a nice place to stay for the night. You can tell the hotel is cared for. Breakfast was nice, but a bit crowded at the time we went, not a big room.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Wendy
"Simple and clean accommodations"
We were looking for someplace outside of Burlington proper, and this being a well known chain, seemed like a good deal. It was nothing special, some parts a little run down if you look at the details, but the real important things were fine. It was a large room, clean, firm, comfortable king bed, clean bath and everything worked. There was a microwave and small fridge (not stocked with anything) and a small LCD TV. A desk/workspace and comfortable chair. A tiny balcony with two plastic chairs outside the sliding glass door. No view of Lake Champlain, unless you squint through the trees. Very friendly staff. We only stayed two nights. Checkin and checkout was extremely easy.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Black mold!"
I believe I stayed in room 147. The room appeared clean, but I was quickly shocked. There was curled down wall paper near the air conditioner. Under which there was black mold clearly visible. It was a 3 inch by 3 inch area, so it's not like it was small. After picking my 11 month old baby up off the floor because she was crawling, I noticed her feet were a dark gray on top. It was from the supposed clean floors. EWW! We had JUST got there. I nicely went to tell management they moved us to another room without question. But as I was leaving that room I saw the cleaning lady coming back in to clean it. She didn't know about the mold I showed her, which led me to believe she was just cleaning it for someone else to check right in. There was no cart for luggage, so I had to carry all the luggage to the next room. The only positives...the pool was decent...the breakfast was good sized and tasty...the people working there, including the cleaners, were nice.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Barb H
"Would come back"
Great place for my family to stay during a work conference in Burlington. Traffic into city was a little worse than expected, but great hotel breakfast made up for it. Rooms clean and well maintained though hallways were really hot and not as clean. Would stay again if in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking time to review the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in offering our guests a clean, comfortable room with a complimentary full breakfast and exceptional customer service. We hope to see you again the next time you visit our area.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Traveler
"convenient locationh"
Had a wonderful stay.... staff very helpful. Gave us great suggestions of sights to see.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great rating and taking time to leave your comments. Our staff prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service which we feel sets us apart from other properties. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014