All hotels in Shelburne, Vermont, United States of America
2572 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT, 05482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"ZZZZZZ"
Good price, clean. Nice pool. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Stay away!"
Tiny ants all over the room and at breakfast, stomping people in the room above us all night, chlorine levels so high just being near the pool stung your eyes, a continental breakfast that was out of multiple items and poorly supervised. . . We were offered our next stay for free but we will not be back.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Christopher
Everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful and kind. The breakfasts were delicious, the rooms were cozy and clean, and the pool and hot tub were clean as well, which my two boys thoroughly enjoyed. We will definitely book our stay there again the next time we go to Burlington!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"U Vermont visit"
Family visit to U Vermont to check out college. All good. If extra cot were without charge would even be better. Pool and sauna bonuses that our children enjoyed. Also, continental breakfast had nice selection, incl with waffles or pancakes. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"College visit"
Good hotel for cost good value, dated but clean, friendly staff. Kids loved the pool and the afternoon cookies.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
dp
"Never AGAIN!"
The smell of chlorine from the pool was so strong I coughed every time I walked into the hotel. The floors were thing and we could hear upstairs people walking around until 3 am. Continental breakfast was so lame. Hard bagels, greasy bacon, rock hard pastries, just not thrilled to say the least. We will be going to Vermont many times in the future as our daughter is going to school there but we will never stay at the quality in again. Quality is a strong word for what we observed.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very loud"
It was a terrible stay, you could hear everything room to room and we were on a bottom floor and it sounded like the people above we're coming the ceiling. The staff when I checked in was not helpful and it seemed an inconvience to have to check me in at all. Overall very disappointed.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Ian
We had a very nice stay. Thank you. Very comfortable
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Very nice hotel, would stay here again
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking the time to rate the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Jeff
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"we were allowed to check in earlier than 4:00pm"
We were allowed to check in earlier than 4:00pm so that we could use the pool and hot tub. We asked for a room near the pool and it was provided. We only had a one night stay and we were able to enjoy the work out room, sauna and hot tub in the morning. The front desk staff was polite and when we asked for directions they were knowledgeable. The morning breakfast was fresh, hot and had plenty to offer and was well attended. We definitely will come back next year.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
D
Very nice staff.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Jeff B
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Room fan/heater didn't work! Nobody cared!"
My room did not have a working fan/heater. I like to keep my room cool. The first night after setting the register, it went off at 10 pm. Then throughout the night it would sporadically come on EXTREMELY LOUD and wake us up each time. The following night, we thought we had it adjusted right, but once again shut off at 10 pm and never came back on. The room was SO HOT, we couldn't sleep. Our fan/heater was very old with push buttons. (Looked like a radio from the 70's). Our friends had an adjoining room with a digital fan/heater that worked fine. When I told the office about it, her comment was, "Oh sorry to hear that." and nothing else. No, what can we do to make this right. Breakfast was ok but not great. Room was definitely clean so kudos to the cleaning staff.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay with us. We are sorry your stay was not an enjoyable one due to the heater issues you experienced. It would of been great to have known the problems you were having after your first night so we could of fixed the issues for your second night. I apologize for the response you received from the front desk after you explained the problems you had. That is not the norm and is not acceptable. We actually are usually praised for our customer service and I am sorry that was not your experience.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
It was great. Staff were very nice. Was child friendly.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"O.K."
Hot tub wasn't working on second night when we really needed it after being on the mountain all day. Lamp shade was taped on and falling off. Other than that it was good.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. The hot tub had to be cleaned due to excessive use and we apologize that it was down during your stay with us. We hope you will give us another try the next time you visit the Burlington area.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Kristy
"Great bargain!"
The hotel was a great deal and the room was a lot nicer than I was expecting for $99. The only thing I didn't like was that we had to go outside to go to the pool/hot tub, which dissuaded us from going since it was freezing outside. Everything else was great. The free breakfast had pancakes, waffles, yogurt, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, fruit, coffee/tea and juices. Really good deal!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking time to review the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have some rooms with outside entrances and some rooms with inside entrances where you do not have to go outside to get to other hotel facilities. We are glad you enjoyed your breakfast and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Burlington area.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Lauren
"Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent"
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
steven
"sammy"
Hotel was great and so was the staff, breakfast was the best I have ever had in a hotel
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you reviewing your stay at the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Affordable and Convenient"
My boyfriend and I stayed here because it was affordable and close to Burlington. The hotel staff were very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and it is only a 5 minute drive to Burlington. There are a lot of stores nearby (grocery, gas stations, chain restaurants). The free breakfast is okay, nothing great. There's also an indoor pool and hot tub which was clean.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Erin
"Friendly Staff, Close to shopping/meeting areas"
The only down side to this motel were the beds. A bit too firm for my comfort. Otherwise terrific room with microwave and refrigerator, friendly, accommodating staff...nice location.
Disappointed
"Nice winter escape"
This hotel really makes an effort to make your experience a pleasant one, and it shows. Nice pool, hot tub and sauna for an escape from the cold and snow! From the warm, friendly greeting (and just baked cookie) at check in, to the bountiful free breakfast and clean room..overall great experience.
karen
"Comfy & a good value"
arrived late, greeted warmly by Danyel who was very efficient. I was early for breakfast the next day, but wasn't chased away as can happen in some properties. Hotel is a little dated but comfy & good value.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad it was a pleasant one and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great spot"
Very comfortable! Room was very clean. Great place for a stay!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the excellent rating. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Friendly place"
Very friendly staff
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Excellent location, very clean"
The staff was extremely courteous and accommodating. The room had been warmed up for us a a fridged night. Pool was excellent and our children loved it!! Only downfall is they ran out of cookies at snack time!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
edward
The hotel is big and clean. The hotel staffs are friendly. For the cost, it is a cheap option for traveler with small budget!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
After perusing the internet reviews and prices for options in Burlington we settled on Quality Inn. We were not disappointed! The rooms were very generous in size , had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The best was the bed! This was the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in in a hotel/motel, and I have stayed all over the world in 5 star hotels! I have a bad back and my back actually felt better when I got up in the morning than when I went to bed! Bathrooms were great as well with hair dryer and very cool new shower heads. This place has a full breakfast every morning that is complimentary for guests. Pancakes, eggs etc. all made to your liking. There is coffee in the lobby all day and chocolate chip cookies in the evenings before bed. We were too busy to try the pool and hot tub but they looked great too.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Kaiah
"Excellent all around"
From the beginning till the end this facility was excellent. Room was better than advertised, bigger and more movie channels. The staff was crisp and clear every time I spoke with them. Very pleased with everything!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good, older hotel with helpful and friendly staff"
We recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. The hotel is older so the rooms are smaller than some of the larger chains but it has been updated with newer carpet and furniture. The bed was one of the more comfortable hotel beds I slept on but the HVAC system was a challenge. There was no thermostat to maintain the room temperature so I was constantly having to turn it on/off. The breakfast food was very standard hotel fare with very few options for the health conscious but my daughter loved the pancake machine. It would be great if hotels would start offering Greek yogurt and whole grain breads. The pool and hot tub were clean and larger than those found in many hotels and their fitness room had a great treadmill and a full set of free weights, which you rarely see anymore. The staff were friendly and helpful. When we had to spend an extra night due to our flights being cancelled as a result of blizzard Juno, Dana W. agreed to give us a great rate as if we had booked in advance and she even got us a discount on a taxi to the airport. I really appreciated the staff's friendliness to my 13 y.o. daughter!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
M.A.
The plumbing was a bit noisy, but it normally would not have kept me awake. I was just having trouble sleeping in general.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Shelburne Quality Inn"
We stayed here for a night while visiting friends in Burlington. Quick drive to downtown Burlington, reasonably priced. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Typical continental breakfast. Nice pool and hot tub, as well as a sauna. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"clean rooms, great staff."
Very nice clean room. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Our initial room smelled of smoke. We reported it, asked if another option was available, and were switched immediately. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
""Best hotel in Burlington for under $100""
Gooey chocolate chip cookies awaited us in the lobby. Friendly service, great pool and hot tub. Wonderful breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
joanne
We had a very nice stay at this hotel. We enjoyed the sauna, hot tub and pool. Hotel was centrally located to restaurants, stores, and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price!"
The hotel was great for the price. Rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The free hot breakfast every morning was an awesome bonus. Check-in and check-out was easy.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"charged anyway"
We stayed at the same floor as the pool and the whole floor smelled like it. When we checked in we asked for an extra bed, which we cancelled an our later. They assured me (2x) that we would not be charged, but they charged us anyway. The breakfast was quite good, they might consider more help, it can be very busy and there was only one lady working, she couldn't handle it by herself.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel pet friendly"
I had a very good time close to everything and would come back again
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
bob
"Very clean and comfortable motel!"
The room was very clean. Bed was comfortae and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was the usual fare for motels - I never eat breakfast at these places, although my wife did and she said it was okay. We've stayed here before and would again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
glenn
"wonderful getaway"
Excellent mini vacation!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great review of the Quality Inn Shelburne! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your mini vacation. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Close to Shelburne museum & downtown Burlington."
Allows pets, very helpful, courteous and friendly staff, right price for our budget.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
family of 5
We were greeted by a very friendly person behind the desk who was very accommodating. The hotel already had a cot that we needed in our room on the first floor but moved it to a second floor room at my request. The only thing I would change is the pillows, they were way to soft in my opinion and I needed four of them just to get comfortable.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great review of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice, convenient location"
Excellent service. Friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good value for what we paid."
Friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to everything especially UVM which we were visiting. Bed covers were old and dingy and lamps were dusty. Furniture didn't work. Drawers difficult to open impossible to close. It's not top of the line but very comfortable for the price we paid.Great breakfast, We would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great rating. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while visiting UVM. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Gertrudis
"Passable"
We stayed one night, arriving late and leaving early.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Very good service, very good breakfast setting."
Very good service from Dana W from very beginning as she greeted us and afterwards when we needed assistance
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Stay in Shelburne."
Have stayed here twice, for a total of 3 nights. Appointments in FAHC for son. Loved the pool and hot tub. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Not far from sight seeing and Medical Center.
Our stay was very pleasant. The room is a little dated but clean and comfortable the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had in any hotel.We would stay there again.
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the many amenities that are included in the price of the room. We hope to be able to host you again soon.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
This is a good place to stay overnight. Very nice staff, good but dated facilities. Big fitress room with old but functional equipment. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
YFM
"perfect for business"
Excellent service, super friendly staff. Great location. Am definitely staying again!
Response by Quality Inn Shelburne
Thank you for the great rating of the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you again soon!
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Shawn
"will stay again"
Great place, super convenient. Friendly and accommodating staff. Only wish there were blackout curtains in the room, outside lights in my face all night.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014