All hotels in Lenexa, Kansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9630 Rose Hill Rd, Lenexa, KS, 66215, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.7
    2.4
    1.8
"Not bad for a cheap one night stay..."
As they say, you get what you pay for. Well in this case, I feel we got a little bit more than what we were paying for. The room was better than expected and the bathroom was not as bad as I expected. Hotels that open to the outside are usually not the best, but this was not bad. It's not top of the line by any means but it wasn't bad either. The front desk at night could use a lesson in friendliness but otherwise we were very happy- especially with the price! Worth checking into when only staying one night and don't want to spend a lot. Thank you.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"U get what you pay for.."
Cheap price but you get what you pay for...Ok. Not great or fancy.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
c
"Next to intersrate"
Stairwells dingy/dirty. Low class. Old smelling rooms especially carpet. Rickety balcony. Ceiling tiles stained. Continental breakfast a joke! Glad it was for one night ONLY! Will never stay again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
JaTriese
"Bad for the whole family"
It's a bad place. The coffee was expired the water came out black and the heater didn't work. For your own sake stay away.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
peter
OK
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
PHILLIP
"The motel was full of weekly/monthly tenants."
The motel was full of weekly/monthly tenants who looked to be low income and otherwise homeless people. There are plenty of nice places close to this place. Furniture was in bad condition. TV reception was terrible and only offered a few channels.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Gross!"
This place is gross, I checked in and check out less than 10 minutes later. I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood and I was still very uncomfortable with the people hanging out in front of the rooms. Upon my arrival I attempted to open my room door and the knob came completely off and the bottom half of the door was completely kicked in. They gave me another room which was extremely nasty. This place looks like the projects. To each is own but I would recommend that you spend your money on one of the hotels down the street, they were much cleaner.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
D
"Value hotel"
Wifi was not accessible in room. Elevator was in operative. Door lock difficult to operate and door seemed flimsy. Stayed 2 nights, servicing the room consisted of replacing towels and leaving soap. Only operating ice machine was in the front office. All in all very disappointing, and I typically stay in Super 8 level motels
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
The bed was nice, but the pillows needed help. Everything else is what is expected out of an inexpensive hotel.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Jesse
They need new doors in rooms
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
"Worst place ever!"
We stayed here the weekend of June 28th, 2013. Where do I begin? Breakfast was horrible we ended up going to McDonalds instead which was very close (within walking distance). The older lady at the front desk complained about getting ice for us because her wrist was hurting. I'm sorry but maybe you should get the ice machines fixed. Then the foreign man in the morning was very rude. I simply asked him for a couple extra towels and was told that they do not provide extra towels for swimming. We didn't bring any to make more room for our bags. He asked me if I knew where housecleaning was and I told him no which made him get annoyed at me. So I went to the room he said I could find the housekeepers and nobody met us with towels. I ended up finding a cart with clean towels and helped myself. Last is the pool it was so dirty I didn't even swim. The kids played in it and I made them shower immediately after. Kinda bad when your "guests" have to clean all the leaves out to somewhat enjoy the pool. All in all this has been the worst place I have ever stayed at. I will spend my money else where the next time we travel to that area. On a good note there was the oak park mall that was very close by and some restaurant chains as well as department stores.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
Baseball Mom
"Days Inn"
Very out dated hotel. Free wifi signal was nonexistent and the computer in the lobby did not work. Very friendly service though so if they made some improvements, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Kansas Speedway"
Hotel Staff was helpful. Never seen the breakfast bar, 1st morning bar was to open at 6:00 but no one there didnt even try 2nd morning. Hotel was run down. First night fight & police were at motel. Needless to say not a very good experience and will never stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
Dennis
Decent room for decent price.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Randy
"Stayed one night-- okay in an emergency"
Nothing fancy. Staff was very friendly. Over paid for the room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Great value - would stay there again"
This is an older hotel that was formerly part of a major chain. It shows wear but it suited my purpose. I had a clean bed and shower, and free Wi-Fi. The location was safe and close to my event. Great restaurants were nearby. And...it was a great value.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
"meh"
The rooms and such were decent for the price, but the general manager was incredibly rude and had no customer service what so ever!!!
2 night trip Feb 3, 2013
Mathew

"다소 불만족한 하였음"
캔사스 시티 외곽에 위치, 주변에 호텔도 여러개 있음, 주변에 코스트코도 있고 위치는 좋음, 그러나 제가 갔을 때인 2013.6월 말경에는 여러곳에 내부 수리중인지 공사현장 같아 어수선함. 호텔시설은 저렴한 호텔들과 비슷, 특히 불안하건 치안상태였음, 나만의 과민한 반응인지 불안해서 동 호텔을 사용치 않고 이웃 슈퍼 8 호텔을 이용하였음
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013