All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3401 NW Lejeune Road, Miami, FL, 33142, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Terrible, looks elsewhere"
Check in took an hour because their system was down. When I finally got to my room, there was a curly black hair on my pillow. Then about 10 minutes after I went to bed someone tried coming into my room because the front desk had no idea what they were doing since the "system was down" and did not realize they already assigned that room to me about 30 minutes prior. Never again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Red Roof Miami airport"
Clean, comfortable hotel. But the shuttle does not run all the time, and the breakfast is not good.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Red Nightmare Roof"
Didn´t find my reservation throuh Expedia (First time in 8 years), terrible service, people at the front desk was talking about their life and we was waiting in line, the system just keep hanging for 35 minutes, the room was dirty, old and in bad shape, definitely am not going to choose red roof again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good Price, But you get what you pay for...."
NO PARKING!!!!!! Busy season, a lot of people, mostly Bread products only for Breakfast, REALLY OLD structure, AC Filters extremely dirty, limited WIFI, Unsuable given the amount of traffic on it....Not a comfortable hotel.....
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Cuba Marathon 2014"
It was an overnight stay on our way to run in the marathon in cuba had a pleasant evening the staff ws very friendly and attentive,In the morning we had the continental breakfast which was perfect when you have to catch an early flight
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Nelson
"Miami getaway"
It's was ok...
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
The Hotel is conveniently located near the airport. It is clean and well organized and not expensive. The only "minus" is the scarcity of parking in the property.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"nothing special"
Be prepared to hear planes all night long. The room smelled like mold. Toilets weren't cleaned. The wifi wasn't working. No places to eat at within walking distance. Front desk insisted we order from a pizza place. The place charged a $10 delivery fee. I think the girls up front get a portion of that for referring customers over. The free breakfast was a joke. Stale bagels and watered down juice.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
heather
"It was very nice, close to everything i need!"
It was a pleasure to stay there! People was nice, the hotel looks fine. The room was pretty big and very clean.
leonela
staff worked to slow for check-in and the door card did not worked well
I hated the bathroom, the sink was outside in the room, not in the bathroom.
"Nice hotel close rental car center and airport"
Hotel with good rates, includes small breakfest and free parking, this very important in Miami area
Ike
"Very adequate....stayed 2 nights~"
We stayed at the downtown Hilton 3 days...wanted near the airport for last night. Older hotel, but clean and friendly. Free parking. Train whistles blow for a little while in evening, which we didn't mind. No problems.
dolly
"Clean hotel close to the airport, but over-priced."
Just stayed here for a night before needing to be on an early flight at Miami airport.
Katie
"Tub wouldn't drain, dead mosquitos in bathroom, mo"
Tub wouldn't drain, dead mosquitos in bathroom, mold on edges of tub, cracked wall in tub. Really only problem was the bathroom.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"room"
there were a number of things that could have been better
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
greg
"Newer rooms, nice employees"
We stayed here simply to sleep at night before traveling to the Keys. The gentleman at the front desk was kind and helpful. We got in around 11:45pm, and left around 8:45am, so we didn't experience much at the hotel, however aside from an extremely confusing address that took us elsewhere on our iPhone navigation function initially, everything was fine at the hotel. It was nice enough for our purposes. I'm not sure that this is where I'd stay for a vacation in that I'm all about being near the beach, but it's great if you're coming in/out of MIA or just need a place to crash for business travel as well.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"More signs for locations of this hotel"
Was ok.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Jaime
"Bad Service."
I check-in for two nights. The airport shuttle took like 30 to 40 minutes in picking me up. When I was checking-in, I had too wait for another 35 minutes in the lobby to be served by the clerk. The room was not properly clean. The toilet was dirty by some kind of dust. I left the room the morning of the following day taking with me almost all of my belongins and came back very late in the night. When I tried to use my cell charger it was not there where I left it and it never appear again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Eric Haag
"Twonight"
We just needed a place to stay for two nights due to our home being fumigated. For this reason, hotel was fine. Romm lacked in cleanlyness, parking was ample until after 10pm, then the lot was full and made it a pain to park. The included breakfast was ok, (on the low quality side). The pool and area was nice, and clean. The staff were all very nice nad friendly. Most rooms do not have refridgerators. Overall the stay was fine. Would not recomend if staying more than two nights though.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Carlos
"no Wi-Fi ,"
friezing room ,windows do not open, do not even mention a breakfast....
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Convenient hotel to get to the airport!"
The hotel staff were welcoming and my room was ready early! The whole check in time took just 5 minutes and i was very pleased. The room was perfectly adequate for me. The bathroom was very clean with all facilities working perfectly. On the whole this hotel was well worth the cost and I really appreciated the airport shuttle.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
SPB
"dont let staff get you a taxi"
its dissapointing that when you ask how to go to Dolphin Mall they call a taxi man, who charges you 60 USD when then know and they can tell you about the Malls bus that can take you, its up to you then to pay the 60 USd,
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
lrr
"Clean hotel and close to the airport."
Goid experience. The only compaint was that a staff person gave us wrong directions to a golf course...she didn't seem to be to concerned about where we were going. She could of printed off direction via google maps.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"It was good. No complaints"
It was good. No complaints. It was exactly how I saw it in tge pic. Which was great for me
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
felix
"Just good for the purpose."
Breakfast should have a little more variety and normal plates. My complain about a sink that did not run has not be treated.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Hilde
I stayed at this hotel in April 2014 and thought that it was good value for money - clean basic accommodation with friendly helpful staff. I had one problem with internet connectivity and the management sorted the situation out after I lodged a complaint. This time however I found the room to be dirty and smelly and the airconditioning did not work at all - seemed to be a power supply issue. I again had a problem with internet connectivity. To be fair, I did not report any of the problems to mgmt to give them a chance to rectify - I arrived late at night and left reasonably early the next morning and did not want to waste my short time there explaining the problems in detail. However this visit was very poor compared to my previous visit.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Stayed only for 1 night in between flights. Was in the second building.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Red Roof needs Improvement"
I find that the hotel is in need of renovation. The conditions need to be improved. The shower tub at room 429 moves while bathing. I reported it to Alan the receptionist. However the staff was friendly and the laundry facility was acceptable but the front desk was out of coins and I had to leave the hotel compund to purchase coins which was very unfortunate and time consuming.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Carla
"Great overnight location"
it was great
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
It's ok for my family because they pick up at the airport and they take us to the port. Very good service.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Silvina
"Nice hotel; close to shipping facility (Betty K)."
It was an excellent location and the facility was clean. Above all, the staff was very helpful. The only dissatisfaction was being unable to get in the room with the key at certain points which was frustrating after a long day out. Too, the walk from the back building to the front desk added to this frustration. I will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Danieleah
"The location was excellent"
The only problem we had was that during 2 days our room was not cleaned. The cleaning staff should pay more attention as to make sure the rooms get cleaned on a daily basis
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Blanca
"a pet friendly hotel, not a great quality"
The hotel is so noisy, not because the planes (it is just next to the airport), because the rooms are very close to the next room and you can hear everything about your neighborhoods... the breakfast is really bad, just bread and butter... nothing else. So, I do not recomend this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Confortable and Conveniently Located"
Very Good Hotel, renovated in various areas. Well located close to airport, near restaurants and highways access. Internet got better but still needs to get better speed. God working station in room but lack of writing papers and pens (courtesies) to fcailitate work.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Herman
I stayed at the hotel for 5 days which the sheets and bed was not made during those days. I had to clean and make the bed myself. The breakfast is more of a continental breakfast of coffee and bagel which is fine but they should call it what it is a continental breakfast and not breakfast. Also my room key did not work, everyday I came back to my hotel room from being out and about I had to go the main counter to get my room key activated which was a waste of my time.
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Myra
Third time staying at this hotel. Will stay again when I visit Miami.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Worst hotel EVER!!! WOOORST!!"
Bad located (unless you are going to the airport) to any other location, very bad. Bad staff attention, carpet smelled horrible, room ceiling dirty, one day they forgot to fix our room, we came back and found it exactly as we left it. They say they have "continental breakfast" I don't know their concept of "continental. Not even orange juice. Just rock bagels and fake jelly. They offer WiFi, soooooo slow, sometimes not even working. BAAAAAD!!!! Not a good comment at all!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
pau
"Ok for the price"
This hotel was good because it is close to eh airport but the walls and doors are so thin, that you can hear everything going on in the hallways. While laying down trying to sleep I could hear every time a door opened and closed in the hallway as well as the people walking down the hallway. The room was clean and the beds are comfortable. My only complaint is the noise. The also have a FANTASTIC selection for in room dining menu and pricing was good too.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Nejra
"Hotel very close to MIA Intl airport. Good access"
Need a cheap, clean, safe place to sleep after taking a week long cruise. This was the cheapest we found when searching.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kenneth
"Hotel close to airport, next day to ship"
Transfer to airport to hotel and back, clean room, great front desk.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
g.t.
"It's okay."
No baby bed unless you beg for one. Lots of noise in the hall way because of loud people and loud elevator. The breakfast is horrible - no milk and you have to wait FOREVER for a toaster. No fridge or microwave in the rooms. BUT very clean and convenient and safe.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
dianeeepoo
"Close to the airport!"
Hotel staff was very nice to our family. However, there is a strong smell of cleaning agents. We had to change room immediately. The new room wasn't any better. The staff tried to accommodate us. Not good if you suffer from allergies!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Fritters
"It was ok for the price paid"
The proximity to the airport is it's best feature. Nothing spectacular, but ok for a few nights at the most
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Marves
"Don't expect much."
In general the stay was OK for a one night stay near the hotel. The customer service was poor. If we had any questions they were answered with a sour attitude. The pool was dirty and in the morning when we needed to go to the airport the bus was late. We tried to tell the front desk that the bus was late and we were told the bus had already left with the people. When in fact, the people were all still standing outside and the bus had never come.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Worst experience ever had."
The flight is at one corner near the airport where you cannot reach at single drive. The hotel room stinks and had very bad quality of service.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Rohan
Really good hotel, good location, quite modern. Good staff. Room not that big but for a business travel it fits very well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Guilherme
The hotel is a bit run down, but the rooms were clean and updated. The staff was helpful and pleasant. Over all a good experience.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
I stayed at this hotel for two nights over the weekend. I was actually surprised with my stay. Our room looked exactly like the picture which is rare now a days. It was very clean and well maintained. We stayed at a superior king room so it was a newer room. I highly recommend this room. My stay here was great. Bathrooms were clean and bed was comfortable and clean as well. I am very picky and this hotel was very good. The only complain I would have would be the location. It is literally right in front of the Miami airport, making it very loud with the planes arriving and leaving miami. I like close to an airport back at home so I was sort of used to it. Besides that, this hotel was great. Very surprised with my stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Very nice affordable hotel close to Miami airport.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014