All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here953 Sunland Park Dr., El Paso, TX, 79922, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fun Stay"
My favorite place to stay every time we are in El Paso Best Staff Ever, very helpful and always smiling Pet friendly :)....swimming pool inside...omg it's perfect Close to casino and shopping
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Maria
"My stay in El Paso."
The breakfast served was really the best of all other Motels/Hotels I have had. I really enjoyed it and is the best that I did not want to go out instead. The noise level was not good. I could hear what was going on in the room next to me and the rooms across from me. I was kept up off and on every night. I could hear what the people in the next room the second night said and I am hard of hearing. I could hear a dog bark and the door stopper being played with two other nights. The bed was the best one I have ever slept in of all the other places I have stayed. I have traveled a lot in my lifetime. I think I will stay someplace else next time, as I need my sleep. I do not like to sleep during the day and had to the last day I stayed. I went home very tired.
4 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Barbi
"Improvements needed."
Stayed on second floor. Too noisy. Door was off-balance and had to lift doorknob up to use the door guard. Coffee for breakfast was horrid. Didn't drink more than one sip. Staff is friendly & helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Alicia
"hotel"
Hotel and staff were great. There were issues with bed linens. The blanket was dirty (not sure with what) and they were covered in hair. The staff appoligized and gave us clean blankets immediately.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Cynthia
"Amazing Beds"
The bed in this hotel is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. So much, that my coworker and I refused to leave the hotel (and beds) to go get dessert like originally planned. Very quiet despite the hwy right outside. Great location.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice People Dirty Carpet"
Employees were very nice and helpful. Carpet was dirty and old. Had to ask for soap and shampoo but they did bring it. Not too bad for the price. Included breakfast and had an indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Vicki
"Will not stay again, even if given free stay."
Hotel is run down. Needs to either be renovated or knocked down. There are too many discrepancies to list here.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"a good one"
This hotel was perfect. Wifi, breakfast, service were awesome. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Masoud
"Convenient location, great price."
We were completely satisfied with our recent 3-night stay at Sleep Inn University in El Paso. The location was perfect for us, check-in/out was easy, and the staff was very helpful & responsive to any questions or requests we had. I had asked in advance for a couple of special accommodations, and they met them for me. The beds are soft, and we all thought they were comfy. (If you require a stiffer mattress, they might not suit you). The rooms was tight with 2 queen beds, but we weren't spending all our time there, so it was OK. There was a desk and chair, plus free wi-fi to keep up on my work. The breakfast lady did a good job of keeping everything stocked, even when it was very busy on Sunday morning. As another poster mentioned, the breakfast room is a bit too small, and was crowded, but everyone managed, and with 2 kids, it saved us a lot of time and money. One reason I selected this particular hotel was the indoor pool, so I would have appreciated it being a little warmer in wintertime. (In summer it's nice to cool off, but in December, not so much so.) Still, my grandson enjoyed it, and others were using it, too. Our room was clean, and yes, as some others have mentioned, the furniture and carpets are older and have some stains and wear in places, but at this price, you shouldn't be expecting the Ritz. I would certainly recommend this hotel if you are looking for an affordable place that suits your basic needs of a place to sleep and bathe. If you want fancy, pay more.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Debby
"Great location; super staff."
Very friendly & helpful staff. Cheers to Andy, Adriana & Vero! Convenient location in West El Paso with easy access to I-10, UTEP & downtown.
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"get my own towels !!"
I was taken back when I called the front desk for more towels aand asked if I could get them myself.! We had 3 people cHecker in and only 2 bath towels..I started to walk downstairs and was met by security who was bringing my towels.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
alex
"Buce clóset to the mall"
Good thank you... Good price and very good attendance!!! The next time we Will stay in sleep inn...
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
iliana
"Hotel is too far east almost near Anthony."
The room was very clean & beds were comfy. I chose to stay there cuz it was pet friendly We stayed during Halloween w/e and my dog would bark along with another on the same floor. I would try to hush her up but it was like the kids were eggin her on they would actually go knock on my door...anyway my dog was reported to be barking and I was told to keep it down. I don't understand how they can allow kids making noise, running thru the halls & playing with the elevator. And that was not only on Halloween night it went into the 2nd day. Overall the whole time I was there I was on pines and needled afraid my dog would hear a noise and bark. I think they should tell the people renting a room next to a pet so they can make the decision of staying or not
Ilda
"All good except the towels"
All good except they don't have enough towels in the room and was all small
It is a nice little hotel next to the highway, i chose it because of its location and the accesible rates, we were pleased to find out that the breakfast is included. Although overall we had a good experience i must say that when we arrive we requested a new set of sheets since one of the beds of the room had stained sheets
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
This was a one night visit. Everything was great. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and the staff members were very helpful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay there again if we were in the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2014
Bed was very comfortable
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to casino"
Wonderful and my precious family pet was able to stay.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Maria olivas
"Family visit"
We had a spacious king suite for a very reasonable price. Breakfast was good. Staff was good. We have stayed twice at this hotel and will stay again on our next visit.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
Oregon traveler
There was plastic tags left on the carpet and comforter had a few stains
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Make
"keep driving!"
We got our room it smelled a little but we were going to stay after 12 hrs of driving. We pulled the covers back and there was stains! People with kids actually leave there. El Paso hotels are disgusting!
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"business trip"
Will not stay there again rooms where not clean they need to change the mattress on the beds they were very dirty i will not be staying there again
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to lots"
Nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND HOTEL STAFF"
This hotel had excellent customer service, polite and the rooms was clean!!! LOVE IT!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"excellant service"
I would recommended this hotel to anyone wanting a safe and comfortable sleep
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
The staff was wonderful. I'm thankful. I wish they would up grade the carpet. That would be corporats decision. For what I needed I give then a 5. Thank you very much
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Lack of integrity"
The shoes i accidentally forgot were never returned by house keeping.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and intend to return.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
chas
"one night stay"
staff was very friendly... but the carpets were very dirty. not bad for a one night,,,
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"comfy beds"
Check in was quick and easy but our assigned room was not clean, we were given another room and all was well. We specifically enjoyed the pool as our 5 year old son loves swimming! The beds were super comfy and the location was great for what we were doing in town.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Tumbleweed10
Overall for the price we we're pleased with our stay. The bathroom could've used a good "corner scrubbing" but the bed was comfortable and the linens fresh. The breakfast included more than muffins and fruit. Pool was open till midnight which made the kids happy. We enjoyed our 2 day there
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"close to must see sights"
the beds were comfortable the room had a slight odor when we first walked in but after I sprayed a little air fresher it was ok. The breakfast area was a little small.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, it was close to town.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Gene Frantz
"I was waiting something else...."
Not too clean beds are bad rate was unexpensive staff was ok
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
teresa
"Good deals lose to surgery center"
Had elective surgery this was close and the price was right , rented 2 rooms next to each other . Small lobby which was helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
Comfort bedding...
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Just a good economy hotel"
There is nothing spectacular about this hotel, it is a good solid, clean, nice place to stay. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the room was large and spacious. Breakfast was your typical hot/cold choices (waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, cereal and fruit). There is plenty around including a mall just up the road. In all my three nights here were pleasant and I would choose to stay there again if I ever had to visit El Paso. What made our stay was the staff's level of service and flexibility with our travel schedule. I came in to town to see my son's hockey team who had come in from Dallas. The team's schedule was very up in the air on Friday, and the hotel worked with the team to allow them to stay in the rooms until that evening and checkout once they found out they would not be playing Saturday, without charging them. We have never experienced that kind of flexibility from a hotel before. With that level of customer service any of the little announces you might typically get irritated by with a economy-level motel didn't seem to matter much.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Andy Atencio
The staff was very professional.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Placido Ramirez
"Hotel close to Sunland park mall"
We changed room because the lights inside the bathroom could not be turned on, other lights in the room could not be turned on. The color of the room and the beddings are bland. Need more color. No bath tub to soak in and relax when you are tired from roaming around the city. The carpet needs vacuuming.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Margie
"Ideal location for us."
Need to heat pool more very cold. My daughter ended up with a cold from swimming in such cold water. Not enough room for people to eat breakfast. Other than those two things we really liked the place and hope to return one day. We will talk to them ahead of time though to see if the pool can be heated more.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Martin
"Enjoyed our stay"
The staff was really friendly,and service was great too!!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Mary Lou
"Clean, basic -all you need!"
Very clean hotel. Nice rooms. Comfy beds. Breakfast great. No frills but really a wonderful value. I was traveling with three kids and we loved it. Indoor pool nice too.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
location great, cleanliness ok size of king suite very good
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
The hall ways had a terrible stench of cigarette and alchohol.the carpet was dirty and the shower door wouldn't close.the breakfast was not fresh.a bad experience overall.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
roopa
"Value for the money"
Good location / Good value. Have stayed here for several times, consistent with good staff.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Not bad"
This is a nice hotel. Great for the traveler, family, and business persons.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"great find!!!"
Price is right and it is conveniently located right off freeway- restaurants and mall nearby
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Sandy
"safe, clean, convenient, great breakfast"
Right by a couple highways so very convenient, a mall on the other side of highway to easy shopping and lots of restaurants around. Bc of proximity to highway though there is always the hum of cars going by which makes it hard for me to sleep- if this won't bother you its a good stay. The free breakfast is more than the usual 'continental'- waffles, hard boiled eggs, several serials/pastries- pretty decent for a low cost /clean hotel. would stay again but bring ear plugs.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"West Side EL Paso Texas"
I tougt htis Hotel Indoor Pool was great. The surrooundinga areas are great and shoppping is very closr as well as DinnngOut areas.
2 night business trip May 10, 2013
Antonio
"Business trip"
This hotel was ok for my business trip
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2013