All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
2500 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

It is close to the beach but kind of far from the action. Very hard to access concierge for questions, there was only one person available and always busy with people for long periods of time. The pool was closed for renovations but not mentioned anywhere at time of booking, very disappointing. The room was great! Newly remodeled looked like with a nice little balcony. Picture online is misleading, looks like the hotel is on the beach but it's not, it is on a busy street behind. Staff were courteous. Overall good experience although I would probably try something else if I had to go back.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Bea
"It was good."
It was good. The staff were polite and friendly. I didn't like the day that cleaners didn't give us towels and replenish our bathroom supplies.
5 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Libertine
"Just ok"
definitely below my expectations for a 4 star. They also shouldn't charge $175 per week for valet on top of you tipping the attendant every time you need your car for any reason.
7 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
DanielR
"Close to the Waikiki Beach"
Free pineapple and apple provided at the lobby. Although there is only valet parking at the hotel, there is another parking building just cross the street which is cheaper.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Lucy
"Very nice hotel in Waikiki"
very nice hotel in nice area.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
John R
"Great Waikiki hotel"
everything went well. pool happened to be closed but used neighboring hotel's pool
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
John R
"I had roommates: Beetles"
Hotel in a great area. My room was clean. I met the cleaner one day, and he was very nice. The problem was insects. Not bedbugs, thank goodness, but some sorts of little beetles. LOTS of them.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Good value, good location. reasonably close to the beach.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
This Hotel is not 1 block from the beach its 2. Way to much traffic and noise from the main street below. Located in the most popular spot, so the beach ( that takes 15 minutes to get to walking) is swarming with people. Pool had limited sun because of high walls and the tall buildings blocked the views. The pool was very small. Had to go to different floors to get Ice. Would not stay there again as it just seemed to be so much work to get to the beach!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Snow Dog
"Wakiki Beach before flying home"
It was a nice place to stay and close to the beach and shopping.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Denise
Great hotel. Easily walkable to beach & surrounding shops, restaurants, etc.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great location!"
Good location of the hotel, but it needs a little update.
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Miguel
"Good location friendly bell desk!"
Guys I am still waiting for these debits on my card to be 'unheld' - what are they for and why are you holding them please? I paid for my room service in cash on checkout!! 24 Dec 2014 PENDING - HILTON WAIKIKI BCH HOT HONOLULU HI , 1223 LAST 4 CARD DIGITS 0281 -$89.00 $0.00 23 Dec 2014 PENDING - HILTON WAIKIKI BCH HOT HONOLULU HI , 1223 LAST 4 CARD DIGITS 0281 -$61.54
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wonderful"
Excellent.No complaint.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Anamika
"decent hotel"
bell desk and concierge very helpful. Check-in was painfully slow and the lady was quite annoying. Beds comfortable, room cleanliness was below average. No bathtub just a shower stall. Walls are thin so you can hear noise in the halls and other rooms. Pool is small.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Tommy
"Great loc. for Waikiki, nice room, friendly staff"
We had the upper level room (35 floor), which came with breakfast. This was nice for starting off the day. We spent 5 days including christmas. Waikiki was packed but the hotel didn't feel over crowded. Walk to the beach is a quick 5 min. We had a squeaky pipe on the toilet, and even with the christmas rush they quickly got us another room. Staff is friendly and helpful, room was clean, and plenty big for 2 adults and 2 kids. The mountain view was nice too. Only complaint is the elevators, they are timed to close too quickly, and it was always a fight to get everyone in. Other then that would not mind staying there again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Andrea
"Good except food amenities"
This is my third hotel in Honolulu and third in terms of preference. Hyatt and Marriott on the Kalakaua Ave are better. Sheraton has nice facilities but further away from the Waikiki Beach. Location – so so. It is in the Waikiki area (not far away like to other Hilton) this is a plus. However, it is one large block away from the beach and the Kalakaua avenue where all the action is in Waikiki. Rooms – good. Average size. All rooms have balconies; try to get beach view to enjoy it. Walk-in shower. Closet is somewhat oddly located in the bathroom. Wi-Fi with pay. With about 33 floors 6 elevators get quite busy. If you have a late flight, you can check out at noon go into town or beach and come back to the hotel (after 3 pm) to shower, freshen up in a 1-hour courtesy room before you leave to the airport. Nice. Service – very good. Almost everywhere, courteous and fast service. Amenities & food – bad. The hotel does not have its own restaurant that you can have walk-in breakfast. I travel a lot and have never seen this. There is an independent restaurant MAC 24/7 in the building that requires reservations for everything including breakfast (which is a la carte only no buffet)! Although food is not bad booking breakfast on vacation does not work for me. There is a nice coffee & snack station but is it closed most of the time (not clear why). There is a mediocre pool on the 10th floor. Overall facilities outside the rooms are disappointing.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not a bad place to stay"
Spent almost no time in the room other than to sleep. Food was good. Didn't like having to pay for wifi in the room. Easy walk to beach. Had trouble with a shuttle going to the other Hilton, but this wasn't the hotel's fault...just make sure that when booking tours that you are very clear as to which Hilton you are in.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Christine
"Great Location close to beach"
We had a great short stay, arrived in town early from a flight and the staff were lovely enough to put us in our room 3 hours early which enabled my daughter and I explore wonderful Waikiki. That itself was a bonus especially after a long flight. 2 min walk from the beach and good location of the beach, especially with young children.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Hilton Waikiki beach stay."
Family of 4. Room had two 2 full beds but plenty of room for luggage and bathroom was spacious. Very clean, nice and affordable with 1 block to Waikiki beach.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Talley
"Great hotel and great location"
Perfect stay close to everything hotel clean and comfortable
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Romeoscg
"People Skills"
The staff was outstanding and the friendliest I've encounter. Every morning I looked forward to going down stairs and saying hi to the parking attendance and the bell guys. Can't wait to revisit for some Fun and Sun!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice Waikiki hotel"
Nice & clean. Rooms are a little small, but view is fantastic.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Timothy
"Pleasant surprising hotel"
We booked this hotel based on Expedia ratings and prices. We were actually surprised by many aspects of the hotel The restaurant lacks atmosphere, but has great food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Service at the restaurant had a small town feel, with very friendly staff that really did their best to please. The rooms are a bit small, but very comfortable. We had the ocean view on the 32nd floor that was quite uplifting, especially in the morning. Block out shades really work, so you can wake up when you want. We requested a refrigerator that was really handy since the ABC store is very close and had all we needed for drinks and snacks. It was December, so the combination of wind and shade made the pool relatively unpopular, but the beach is only one block away. By the way, it is difficult to tell which is the Hilton in the photo. It is the center tall hotel behind the church, oriented so that half the rooms look directly at the beach and the others overlook the mountain and golf course. Not a bad view anywhere above the 10th floor. The Concierge is an "Expedia local expert". Did a great job for us. Shows and restaurants are very close
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
restaurant, i think named "mac?", served us too much. each order we made came out too big for two of us....
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Wonderful stay at Hillton Waikiki Beach. The staff were great and the location is good.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Nice hotel but it's not on the water. You can see the water from the balcony. It's at the end of Waikiki. It was a great place to sleep because I have locals who took me around. Breakfast was good. My only disappointment is that they have bar soap and no shower gel :( other than that it was good.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
one mad guest
"Great hotel for the price"
It was a beautiful hotel for a great price. The only problem was that our room was adjacent to the elevators. While the sound was unnoticed after a day or two, it sounded like a faraway airplane at first.
5 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"The quieter end of Waikiki"
Our oldest is a freshman at the University of Hawaii and my younger son and I went out at Thanksgiving to see him. This was the perfect hotel! It is on the quieter end of Waikiki near the zoo, and is two blocks off the beach. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and the hotel restaurant, MAC 24-7, even offered a Thanksgiving dinner! Our room on the fourth floor overlooked the garden and koi pond and was quiet and peaceful. The lobby staff were welcoming and Housekeeping kept our room sand free and even on the nights when I had both boys stay, the room was large enough not to feel crowded. We were always offered bottles of chilled water when we went out in the car, and the garage staff always had a smile. Their pool deck on the 10th floor is often in the shade, so if you want a tan, Waikiki beach is better, but if you are avoiding the sun, a shady pool deck might be a big plus. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great hotel near the beach"
We stayed here on a one-night stopover. It was within a couple of blocks of the beach. Comfy beds and nice facilities.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Thanksgiving Week"
Parking was expensive and not very convenient to the beach.
8 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
JOHN
"Too expensive"
Ad made it look like it wa on the beach & it wasn't.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Great time , great staff, very close to shopping & beach
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great view, close to the beach"
Had a great time at this hotel. The room was very nice - everything was updated and well maintained. We chose the mountain view and although of course the view was partially restricted by the neighboring hotels and apartments, it was a great view. The entire skyline was the mountains behind us. We had a late evening flight and we were given space to leave our luggage after we had checked out so we could leave the hotel. We were also given a "hospitality room" which was access to a regular room for an hour so we could shower and change before our flight. We thought that was excellent as we were able to spend our last day at the beach and be ready for our flight. I'm not sure if this is common elsewhere but we loved it.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"two blocks away from beach"
pool is so small. No breakfast and xtra for wifi. But overall a nice place to stay. No xtra resort fees. Room is nice. And staff is very friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Was up graded to ocean view room which I appreciated Unfortunately it was behind he elevators so I had to hear them operating all night long
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Competent Hotel, Great bar"
Comfortable and clean, completely competent staff from the kitchen to housekeeping to the front desk. Everyone was friendly and knew what was going on.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Beautiful hotel close wo the beach"
We stayed five nights at this hotel. We had a great experience overall - close to tour pickups and drop offs, just a block from the beach, friendly and helpful staff.
"Great view"
I was there for a convention. While the hotel is a long way from the convention center, l needed a car anyway. I enjoyed the less active end of Waikiki, but there is enough excitement for anyone within walking distance. The beach is close and good. I had a room on the 36th floor and the view was wonderful. The executive room buffet was perfect for a light breakfast, snack or a light dinner. The parking is valet only do to space, but the attendance were great and made everyone feel welcome. I applaud their hard work! I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Island single
"aloha"
Hotel and people were great. Room was clean and well taken care of. Enjoyed ourselves and look forward to coming back. Real aloha spirit.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
sherry
"hotel with name brand "Hilton" that I used to stay"
There're lots of little fire ants (LFA) in my rooms and front desk hesitated to switch room until the 5th night and I had to press them to change room. Lady at front desk seemed not to care. Car entrance is not convenient.
"Great Choice For our brief stay in Honolulu"
We only stayed one night here, at the end of a 7 day cruise around all the islands. We found the room to be wonderful! The ocean view was great, bed was very comfortable, bathroom was elegant and shower was big. Also, the television was large and had a lot of channels. The water temperature in the shower was very inconsistent and went from really hot to cold several times during my shower. The restaurant downstairs was very good. We found the food to be quite delicious. The only real negative, besides the shower, was that they do not air condition the halls or the lobby of this hotel and it was quite hot while we were there. That being said, you don't spend much time in the lobby or the halls usually, so that was not an issue for us. The staff was wonderful and allowed us to have late checkout so we could go on a tour the day we were to leave. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends!
Stacy
Nice hotel one block to the beach McDonalds nearby ABC store across the road Trolley buses stop outside front door Close to zoo
"Perfect location, makes Waikiki totally walkable!"
This hotel is perfect for stays in Waikiki if you don't have a rental car. The staff was absolutely wonderful, warm, and accomodating. MAC 24/7 was very good, and being open 24/7 was a total bonus after a late night of drinking...
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Addie
"Nice hotel 1 block away from Waikiki Beach"
This is a good 4 star hotel, but because it has a restaurant with good food open 24/7 I would rate it as 4.5 star. It also has pool, jacuzzi, gym and more...
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Sam
"6 days"
The hotel was nice, the staff were nice but I am not used to having a closet right in the bathroom. It made for some inconvenience trying to get our clothes out while someone was in the bathroom. I am assuming they put the closet in the bathroom because of space limitations but it is certainly not ideal. They were not too willing to allow us to upgrade our room since we had a view of three buildings right in front of the ocean view. Overall I would give it a four star review but would look for another place to stay ext time.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Jo
"Great place for R & R"
Hotel was very nice and staff were excellent. The hotel is located 1 block back from the beach meaning it is just out of the hustle and bustle. Beach is really nice and not to crowded at this end of Waikiki. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the area make this a great place to stay.Only negative is that the pool and pool bar could do with a bit of a revamp.
10 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Ross
"Short visit"
Spent two nights here. It was a business trip with a day of leisure tacked on. The hotel is in a good location and is easily accessible to public transportation. The beach and zoo are a five minute walk. The hotel is in very good condition. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The onsite restaurant, Mac 24/7, was quite good. The bands that play in the bar area were very good and it was a nice environment in which to grace a drink or two. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay on Waikiki Beach.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel"
Generally positive, was surprised by the number of street people hitting you up.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Keith
"Perfect room but not the location"
the location is not close to the beach, faraway from the shopping area, and not so many choises for dining around the hotel. I needed to wait for the trolly or to take a taxi to go for shopping or dining. The concierg were not that informative or helpful. When it was raining i could not find un umbrella at the bell man
Other trip Oct 25, 2014