All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
12670 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75228, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.6
    2.4
    2.2
    2.7
"good place"
it was very nice place to stay two or more days close of every things in dallas
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Horrible place to stay!"
Needed a last min place to stay from a road trip.... Arrived at midnight and left around 6am. Slept a total of 3hrs maybe due to the thought my truck could actually get stolen from this place... The room was worst than a collage dorm... Extremely poor customer service and only one person operates this facility at night an speaks very little english...... Wouldn't stay if again if it were free.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Kyle
Overall my stay at the Executive Inn was satisfactory. Though initial entry to my non-smoking room was an assault to my nose with the stench of cigarette.The room was not aired out. Guests better pay attention to the breakfast timing 7A-9A. Nine AM sharp breakfast is wrapped up!!! Almost missed my AM meal that morrow. You get what you pay.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Sayantani
"Just what I needed"
The stay was just what I needed,a clean and quite place to stay and rest.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Marilyn
"Horrible brainless cleaning staff"
At 9:00 am, cleaning lady came by and asked if we needed anything. We said not right now. We left for the day and the room was never cleaned. We had to get on the manager to get the room cleaned.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"I wish there was a 0 stars option."
Never again... Remade bed with dirty sheets, then went to front desk and they could not provide me with clean sheets. Was told I would have to wait till morning. No clock. No toothbrush available. Only 1 ice machine for 3 floors, needless to say, no ice, TV didn't work properly very dark picture. Very hard to find entrance (shared with a car dealership). The only good thing I can say is a good continental breakfast (biscuits & gravy, Texas shaped waffles, coffee). Very noisy to close to major freeway. Should be no stars or not listed on hotels.com
3 night trip May 30, 2013
Scott H.
"Horrible Hotel to stay."
drugs, drug dealers, loud motorcycle cranked all night with loud pipes. Staff would not do anything about when I complained.. This hotel was horrible.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Belinda
"Exec Inn- Dallass"
Overall - we got exactly what we thought we were getting and were quite pleased. The price was very inexpensive and the room was clean, comfortahble , very cold AC, and we were able to bring our dog! Also, the big Texas shaped pancakes that you can make on the continental breakfast were a bonus!!! Again- we were very pleased for this price!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Kimberley
"Don't stay here"
This hotel is in the bad part of town, lots of street people hanging out by it, we got a refund and went else where! Spend the xtra money and go elsewhere
Other trip May 20, 2013
randy
"I guess you can't expect too much for $40.00 night"
I stayed at the Executive Inn for one week. The experience was subpar. The room was only cleaned every other day. The sheets looked like they were at least 10 years old. The WIFI is free but spotty at best, even in the lobby. I used the 4g on my phone more then I used the wifi because it was just too annoying. There was one shady character who walked around the out side of the hotel all day and during breakfast he would stare at everyone who came in with a very menacing glance which actually scared me a bit.
7 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"It'll do for one night"
For what I was looking for for my daughter for a 1 night stay it was OK the maid service knock on the door at 9A>M to see if we were checking out and we said not till check out time of 11 and I asked if we could get 2 more wash cloths and they acted like they didn't understand English and walk off so I had to go to the front Desk to get a couple more wash clothes before we could take our shower. The breakfast bar was OK but nothing to write home about.No hot tub or whrilpool like on Expedia site for them also no casino in Texas I don't even know why that was listed on your site
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Ginny
"Wouldn't Stay Again"
This hotel was not worth what I paid. The beds were very springy and uncomfortable and despite having a non-smoking room, cigarette smoke seeped through the neighboring smoking rooms. There was hair left in the bathtub and the room had a gross odor. The gentleman at the front desk was nice, however could not bring more towels since he was the only one on duty. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Kristin
Bad location. Not good if u have children
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Worst hotel ever"
I will never book a room in this hotel again. The room never got cleaned and most of the things in the hotel didn't work. The shower was stopped up and the shower head had no pressure coming out. There were also homeless people hanging around the hotel bothering me and other guest.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
"not quite"
Got into the hotel at around 1:00 a.m. after driving from Greensboro, GA (east of Atlanta.) I am disabled and was put on the 2nd floor after I requested the other side of the building due to no parking on my side. My dog found condom wrappers on the floor. Sheets were dirty.. had a big black footprint in the middle. I didn't address these until morning, as we were completely exhausted. When I went to tell him about the sheets, I said, "You are going to be upset with the cleaning staff...I had a few problems..." His response was, "What? Bedbugs?" On that note, I had to ask if they had them. He said no, but needless to say, my son and I itched the rest of the day and had to stop and re-shower at a truck stop. Breakfast & coffee were only available from 7-9am and was taken down at 8:45. With all of these problems, he never said sorry or offered to refund any money.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Terry
The staff was nice, quick and way check in as well. The room was spacious and clean.i would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
Maggie
"=)"
pretty good.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2013
"Expected"
Every bit of what I expected. Perfect for the price. Quiet environment (for a hotel). Par everything! Which was fine with me. I paid $45 with tax to stay here and I have paid more at others and received the same service. I will stay again! Only issue is the carpets. Even with it being cheap your rooms would be even more appealing with clean carpets. I'm sure its from pets, however. I did not feel comfortable walking barefoot and that was my only complaint.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
Rebecca
"Review"
Good get-away spot for someone who just needs some space to themselves. Not as bad as the other reviews make it out to be seriously, over dramatic.
Romance trip Feb 7, 2013
Owen
"Great Value for a Hotel"
One of the better value hotels in Dallas. Probably the best bed I've slept in. Good place to stay right off off I-635
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
Owen
"Dirty place"
Drop this and look for another place. If you are looking for a cheap motel and do not care about cleanliness or if anything works or about customer service...then this is the place to go
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
"Never Stay Here!!!"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I felt unsafe because there were people arguing in the parking lot until 3am. There was some sort of prostitution ring working the hotel because several came up to me when I was getting out of my car and entering the hotel. I booked the hotel for 2 nights and stayed there a total of 8 hours and decided to check out and go somewhere else. This hotel should be removed from this website.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2013
"Very comfortable and relaxing"
It was last minute but well needed. The stay was good. I would come again if I come this way again.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2012
"Filthy filled with shady characters"
The place was a filthy place inside and out. Shady characters hanging out. Everyone avoid this place!!!
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
"not recommended at all"
the rooms were not clean, lift button was not working, dirty curtains, overall bad experience
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Upgrade needed
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2012
bently
"Lighting disaster"
The lighting in room 330 was very inadequate, a light bulb was completely missing from one of our lamps by the television. The light in the powder area also did not work, which made putting make-up and doing my hair impossible. fortunately I had a friend staying in another room and was able to complete getting ready in her room.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2012
Jasmine
Bathroom door couldn't close , so we had to hold the door closed while using the bathroom . And the hotel didn't care.
Business trip Oct 8, 2012
"garland view"
met my needs, good hotel
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
pm
"was ok"
The a/c units in both rooms worked all night to get and keep the rooms cool.... glad it was end of Sept and not mid july/august, we would have burned up. other than that, staff was nice, met some cool people who were also staying there and partied by the pool till midnight!!! We may stay there again next trip into Dallas.....
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Fuzzy"

"friendly personnel but unprepared clean"
The room was comfortable and the request for a refrigerator and a microwave was met. However, one of the hand towels that was hung on the towel rack was dirty. I requested bedsheets for the sofa sleeper and I was told there were no clean bedsheets. It makes wonder if he bedsheets on the bed were changed when I requested the change. The lobby had no air conditioning and eating breakfast was uncomfortable because it was hot and the breakfast room was hot. The price was great, $100 for two nights but if this is the reason there was no air conditioning in the lobby and no clean sheets and a dirty towel in the towel rack, the hotel should charge a higher rate for the services they need to provide.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014

"Altes Motel"
Aufenthalt super. Ausflüge super. schnell zum Autobahn
"フリ-ウェィに近いモ-テル"
高速インタ-ネットが使えるとの事でしたが接続が遅くまた途中で何度も切れてしまい使いものにならなかったです。 また部屋の電球の球切れでとても暗い部屋になってしまい修理を依頼したところあしたの朝でないと直らないとの事やはり安いだけの事なのかな?でもベットの具合は広くてゆったりで良く眠れましたので2.5と致します。
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
19GOGO
JP
"Hotel económico muy sencillo lejos del centro"
Las condiciones del hotel en general son aceptables tomando en cuenta el precio relativamente bajo. La ubicación puede ser un problema como turista ya que se encuentra lejos del aeropuerto y del centro.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Thingson
MX
"BAD!!"
I won't ever stay there again. It was bad. We came late at night and had prepaid the room, but the reception was closed and I had to knock on the door for a long time. When the receptionist opened the door he didn't say hi to me! So I talked and he was just looking, didn't say a word. I asked for late check out. Then I had to pay 15 dollar more, so the next day I called the reception to tell about the late check out. Then he told me that if I didn't pay them before 12 am. they would call te police. I couldn't pay when I was checking out at 1 pm. So when I paid him, he was feeling sorry for everything he said. . But then it was to late for me to forgive him. Hated this place, wouldn't recommend it for one night.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Jensen
"Buen Servicio pero la infraestructura esta fechada"
La estancia en general es regular-Buena y mas que nada por la atencion y el servicio de las personas que trabajan ahi, desafortunadamente el edificio y las habitaciones ya estan algo deterioradas y se nota, sin llegar a ser deplorable, pero puede ser incomodo si se es demasiado exigente. La ubicacion es muy Buena esta accessible al I-635. La limpieza del cuarto se realizo 2 de los 3 dias que estuvimos hospedados, los baños y regaderas están muy limpios y cuidados, la habitacion esta equipada con secadora y plancha e iluminada ampliamente.El desayuno continental esta excelente e incluye waffles recien hechos, bisquettes con gravy o pan tostado, jugo de naranja y manzana frescos y café, todo esto en el Lobby del hotel (no hay fruta)... desafortunadamente la apariencia deteriorada del hotel no ayuda (alfombras manchadas, banquetas estrelladas, paredes estrelladas y manchadas, si esto lo arreglaran la verdad sería excelente)
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Jack
MX
"Nur für die Durchreise gut"
Möbel abgewohnt Teppich müsste mal erneuert werden ansonsten sauber
Other trip May 25, 2013
"aceptable"
le faltaba un poco de mantenimiento. un hotel barato para pasarla noche. aceptable
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2013
daniel
AR
"Sehr sauber,aber nicht für Familien"
Es laufen manchmal etwas seltsame Typen da rum. Vieleicht nicht die beste Lage. Aber die Sauberkeit des Zimmers und die Freundlichkeit machen das wieder wett. Deshalb nur 4 von 5 Sternen.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
anny
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
2 night business trip May 29, 2014
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2014