All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Service is poor
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
"Convenient location"
Convenient for my stay and reasonable but lots of sketchy people and stay wasnt very fr I endly at all
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and quite"
It was a very clean and comfortable room. I didnt interact with staff besides of check in. And the location was all that great but it was quite nights rest.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Kat
"Bad neighborhood, I guess"
Let's just say I'm glad we brought our pistol. The whole place was just sketchy. Next time we won't stay close to where we need to be..we'll stay where we know isn't such a bad neighborhood. Yikes.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"To many police"
Ive never stayed at a hotel that was so weird, the place is creepy
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Mr."
I enjoy stay in executive Inn.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Horrible"
Please smelled, area was bad. Nasty place
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Jose
"No longer bestwestern"
The hotel is no longer as bestwestern so we were unable to collect our bestwestern rewards. Sounds silly but that was the main reason we chose that hotel over our normal one in the same city.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
cory
"Last Minute Resort, and Still Not Satisfied"
I walked in, and the staff was more than nice and understanding. They over estimated my arrival time so they weren't quite prepared for me, but that didn't bother me much. When I got in the room, everything was fine for the first few hours, until I decided to take a shower. No showers? Just a tub? What is that?! I just can't. I can't.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Old dated hotel"
I requested a non smoking room. (I have a 7 month old granbaby) and the room still smelled like smoke hardcore. The hotel is very old and looks like they dont take care of it. elevator smelled like pee and the floor was wet (hopefully it wasnt pee, but i doubt it.). Didnt feel comfortable there was a lot of people (mostly man) drinking outside of the rooms. (maybe i didnt feel comfortable because it was only me my daughter and grandson. but still... is up to you.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Ivis
"Great hotel."
Loved the hotel and ease at which i could get to things in Dallas. The room was never at a comfortable temp. Always too hot even thought the ac unit was on full blast and so was the fan.and set to the lowest temp. The wifi access was spotty and very hard to get onto the internet. I did inform the manager but reseting the modem did not help. The signal did not stabilize and when it did I was not able to get onto the net at all. All in all it was a good room.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Jerry
"A place to sleep"
The WiFi signal did not penetrate all the way into my room, so I had no internet connectivity unless I put my laptop right next to the window. There is only one ice maker for all three floors and it was not sufficient for the amount of people staying at the hotel. The speed bumps are ridiculously high -- to the point where your car bottoms out and damages things when you go over them even at very slow speeds. The hotel management did not turn the air-conditioning on in the lobby, so it was a bit warm in the morning when I went in there for breakfast. The air-conditioning worked well in the room though. The bed was comfortable enough, I guess, but I sleep in a Coleman flannel sleeping bag instead of using the hotel sheets, so it offers a bit more padding than just the regular mattress. I had some bug bites though, but I don't know for certain if they were bed bugs. It's not a place I would take my wife, but as just a place to sleep for a few hours, it's acceptable. At $40 per night, it was the cheapest thing on hotels.com and my expectations were not that high.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Someone tried to break into our truck. Would not recommend this hotel (more like a motel) to anyone.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"good place"
it was very nice place to stay two or more days close of every things in dallas
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Horrible place to stay!"
Needed a last min place to stay from a road trip.... Arrived at midnight and left around 6am. Slept a total of 3hrs maybe due to the thought my truck could actually get stolen from this place... The room was worst than a collage dorm... Extremely poor customer service and only one person operates this facility at night an speaks very little english...... Wouldn't stay if again if it were free.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Kyle
Overall my stay at the Executive Inn was satisfactory. Though initial entry to my non-smoking room was an assault to my nose with the stench of cigarette.The room was not aired out. Guests better pay attention to the breakfast timing 7A-9A. Nine AM sharp breakfast is wrapped up!!! Almost missed my AM meal that morrow. You get what you pay.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Sayantani
"Just what I needed"
The stay was just what I needed,a clean and quite place to stay and rest.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Marilyn
"Horrible brainless cleaning staff"
At 9:00 am, cleaning lady came by and asked if we needed anything. We said not right now. We left for the day and the room was never cleaned. We had to get on the manager to get the room cleaned.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"I wish there was a 0 stars option."
Never again... Remade bed with dirty sheets, then went to front desk and they could not provide me with clean sheets. Was told I would have to wait till morning. No clock. No toothbrush available. Only 1 ice machine for 3 floors, needless to say, no ice, TV didn't work properly very dark picture. Very hard to find entrance (shared with a car dealership). The only good thing I can say is a good continental breakfast (biscuits & gravy, Texas shaped waffles, coffee). Very noisy to close to major freeway. Should be no stars or not listed on hotels.com
3 night trip May 30, 2013
Scott H.
"Horrible Hotel to stay."
drugs, drug dealers, loud motorcycle cranked all night with loud pipes. Staff would not do anything about when I complained.. This hotel was horrible.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Belinda
"Exec Inn- Dallass"
Overall - we got exactly what we thought we were getting and were quite pleased. The price was very inexpensive and the room was clean, comfortahble , very cold AC, and we were able to bring our dog! Also, the big Texas shaped pancakes that you can make on the continental breakfast were a bonus!!! Again- we were very pleased for this price!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Kimberley
"Don't stay here"
This hotel is in the bad part of town, lots of street people hanging out by it, we got a refund and went else where! Spend the xtra money and go elsewhere
Other trip May 20, 2013
randy

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"friendly personnel but unprepared clean"
The room was comfortable and the request for a refrigerator and a microwave was met. However, one of the hand towels that was hung on the towel rack was dirty. I requested bedsheets for the sofa sleeper and I was told there were no clean bedsheets. It makes wonder if he bedsheets on the bed were changed when I requested the change. The lobby had no air conditioning and eating breakfast was uncomfortable because it was hot and the breakfast room was hot. The price was great, $100 for two nights but if this is the reason there was no air conditioning in the lobby and no clean sheets and a dirty towel in the towel rack, the hotel should charge a higher rate for the services they need to provide.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Altes Motel"
Aufenthalt super. Ausflüge super. schnell zum Autobahn
DE
"フリ-ウェィに近いモ-テル"
高速インタ-ネットが使えるとの事でしたが接続が遅くまた途中で何度も切れてしまい使いものにならなかったです。 また部屋の電球の球切れでとても暗い部屋になってしまい修理を依頼したところあしたの朝でないと直らないとの事やはり安いだけの事なのかな?でもベットの具合は広くてゆったりで良く眠れましたので2.5と致します。
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
19GOGO
JP
"Hotel económico muy sencillo lejos del centro"
Las condiciones del hotel en general son aceptables tomando en cuenta el precio relativamente bajo. La ubicación puede ser un problema como turista ya que se encuentra lejos del aeropuerto y del centro.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Thingson
MX
"BAD!!"
I won't ever stay there again. It was bad. We came late at night and had prepaid the room, but the reception was closed and I had to knock on the door for a long time. When the receptionist opened the door he didn't say hi to me! So I talked and he was just looking, didn't say a word. I asked for late check out. Then I had to pay 15 dollar more, so the next day I called the reception to tell about the late check out. Then he told me that if I didn't pay them before 12 am. they would call te police. I couldn't pay when I was checking out at 1 pm. So when I paid him, he was feeling sorry for everything he said. . But then it was to late for me to forgive him. Hated this place, wouldn't recommend it for one night.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Jensen
"Buen Servicio pero la infraestructura esta fechada"
La estancia en general es regular-Buena y mas que nada por la atencion y el servicio de las personas que trabajan ahi, desafortunadamente el edificio y las habitaciones ya estan algo deterioradas y se nota, sin llegar a ser deplorable, pero puede ser incomodo si se es demasiado exigente. La ubicacion es muy Buena esta accessible al I-635. La limpieza del cuarto se realizo 2 de los 3 dias que estuvimos hospedados, los baños y regaderas están muy limpios y cuidados, la habitacion esta equipada con secadora y plancha e iluminada ampliamente.El desayuno continental esta excelente e incluye waffles recien hechos, bisquettes con gravy o pan tostado, jugo de naranja y manzana frescos y café, todo esto en el Lobby del hotel (no hay fruta)... desafortunadamente la apariencia deteriorada del hotel no ayuda (alfombras manchadas, banquetas estrelladas, paredes estrelladas y manchadas, si esto lo arreglaran la verdad sería excelente)
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Jack
MX
"Nur für die Durchreise gut"
Möbel abgewohnt Teppich müsste mal erneuert werden ansonsten sauber
Other trip May 25, 2013
DE
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
anny
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
2 night business trip May 29, 2014
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2014
Esperanza

TripAdvisor reviews for Executive Inn

"Declined"
09/17/15 Kurt D Pensacola, Florida
Will not return to this hotel. I have stayed here in the past and is has not been too bad. This time the quality has declined. Found a lot of bugs in room, outside of building is in sever disrepair, mirror in my room is not even hung on wall, but leaning against the wall on while.sitting on the dresser. Dresser is missing a drawer. TV is VERY out dated, and has very grainy picture. Beds look like they are from the 80's, walls covered in marks. Burn marks by light, light is almost falling off wall. Best item in the room is the A/C unit. Just stay away
"Terrible "
06/22/15 Pugh F
Don't believe pics very dirty with graffiti pool was empty lost there breakfast license. We did not check in once we seen the state of the place had Expedia handle our cancelation and they said the hotel worker yelled at them.
"Yuck & Ghetto!"
04/10/15 Tiffany B Norman, Oklahoma
First impression: customer service was horrid. The person cheesing me in never got off his cell phone & barely helped me while hiding behind a big glass wall. The room smells awful! Filthy, old, weed... I can't quite put my finger on it. Then there was hair of all types all over the bathroom. I felt like I needed to clean the room before I could rest. It's gross! I'm here with my 2 big dogs. I don't feel safe walking to & from my car without them. And I don't get scared easily! I don't think I even feel safe leaving them here alone. I definitely won't be back! I've had better cost savings in much nicer, safer places than this!
"#1 Worst Hotel ever smells like weed bed bugs and drug fenes"
02/05/15 Already2015
Oh my gosh hhhhhhheeeeeyyy. I'm not that picky when it comes to hotels but it's by far the worst. I that I was allergic to the ie soap but for a whole month I was getting bit by beg bugs. I scare very easily and I have over 60 bits on one arm and another 40 on the other. I woke up and had an irritating itch quickly got my phone and shinned it on my pillow and saw a bad bug that was full of my blood. I feel so discussed I couldn't sleep anymore.I have bit marks to prove it. I hated staying there because weird guys would know on my door. I don't freaking know you leave me the hell along. And what also made it worse is that the room that shared the air vent with me was smoking weed and my work clothes smelled like weed and a coworker said my clothes smell. Executive in by far tops the #1 worst hotel I have ever been in.
"Yuck and gross"
02/03/15 Dustin12345 Colorado Springs, Colorado
Here in Dallas for business and I was supposed to stay 2 nights. Room smelled and was dirty. I am not that picky when staying at hotels but it has to have clean sheets & pillows. Both had black smudges and some stuff that wouldn't come off when I picked at it with my nail. Sitting chair had torn fabric on the armrest and stains galore. Also stains/unknown stuff on carpet. I was itchy all night and also now the next day. Interesting park of town for sure. It was quiet until around 1:30 and then people started arriving all over the place. Good luck getting Wi-Fi to work also.
"Unsafe"
08/26/14 Lori H San Antonio, Texas
There is no security. Rarely is someone at the front desk. No ice, no vending outside lobby which is locked at random times, even during the day. No service. Dirty, roach infected, loud, vandalism, crime, etc.etc.etc. Cant believe they are listed on any of the travel sites. They should be banned from renting any rooms on line. They really should be shut down by the health department.
"Wow ghetto"
07/01/14 Debra V
The hotel was awful. I noticed the comments on the breakfast it was a complete joke. I used a room saver coupon and it claimed expanded continental breakfast it was certainly no such thing. The clerk was rude and the continued police officers at the hotel.made me uncomfortable.
"Police galore"
06/28/14 Joel R
Hotel had many seedy characters hanging around but was cheap and room didn't appear bad however the place smelled. The "deluxe breakfast" mentioned was a farce and was sparce and unfresh. The police were constantly there. The Dallas police are not very professional let me say
"A sleepless night"
11/02/12 Loyalty84
I will NEVER stay here again! People in and out of rooms all night beating on doors prostitues walking around im upstairs and can hear them yelling downstairs its horrible. If u can get past that then the prices are great n the room was clean just dont bring your kids or expect it to be peaceful
"Nice Inexpensive Hotel"
10/03/12 Robert J Little Rock, Arkansas
I stayed here during a recent trip to the Dallas area. I found the hotel to be conveniently located to restaurants and other basic attractions. The rooms was clean and well equipped with the basic amenities for a good stay. Our main concern when travelling is that the hotel should be clean and this hotel was clean. We both slept very comfortably on the bed. Bathroom was a good size and clean. I would highly reccomend this place for a person who is looking for a good rate and clean place to stay. I'm not a limited budget so I tend to look for the bargains.