All hotels in Shenandoah, Texas, United States of America
28673 I-45 N, Shenandoah, TX, 77381, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

It was nice right down the st from the event I was tending. The desk informed me that there was going to be a shuttle I did not anything about , great help. Room was nice could have used a better cleaning whith whipping stuff down and displace of towels. But beside that nice place to stay if your just staying a night or two. There's a Denny's next door.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"A (work) week at the La Quinta"
The location was great, my choice was between the Holiday Inn Express and this. I chose this because I liked the pool area, the grown trees and the retro feel of the place, which I personally enjoy. You have to be able to overlook the (well kept) but older amenities (like low shower heads and older doors etc.) but overall will go back on my next trip.
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
KIm
My stay was great!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Aliecia Pruitt
"Old hotel, great location for Pavilion"
I was mislead by the photos and hotel description. The rooms and hotel are old. This should be a 1 or 2 star hotel. The staff was very nice, but the rooms were awful.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Excellent Hotel! Just a coment, the A/A not working good!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Lourdes
"A Perfect Stay"
What is important to me in a motel room is cleanliness, quiet, convenience to parking lot & low cost. LaQuinta had all of these. I was perfectly satisfied & will book a room at this LaQuinta again! Thanks.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
KKar
"Personable staff, great location, great price"
Usually don't stay in facilities that have doors opening to the outside, but this La Quinta has very comfortable beds and the price was right. Very glad we gave it a try.
4 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Dana
"Very Clean, Quiet,& Comfortable!"
It was in a Great location, clean, service was very good, bed was so comfortable (didn't want to leave the bed), check out at noon that's a plus!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Luscious33
"Ok location"
The hotel was clean, but I would have expected better for the price. The location was close to restaurants and shops. That was the only good thing about my stay. Upon check in my room ( a non smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, and the lights were not working). Needless to say I had to get another room. The second room was ok. The toilet backed up, someone dropped a plunger off and said after your finish unclogging the toilet just leave the plunger outside by your door. I was a guest not the maintenance person. But I did it because we needed the toilet. Only stay at the hotel if you have no other options. I will not stay again.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Spillsh
I was there just one night it was clean and comfortable and the reception was great.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Liked the stay"
My two nite stay was really good. The room rate was a little higher than other type of hotels in the area but this hotel was nicer and in a better, safer location. They even have a tennis ct!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Impartation
"Not What I Expected"
Unfortunately, the room was not equivalent to the rate of the room. There was no refrigerator. Queen beds were just a step up from twin beds, uncomfortable sleeping for 2 adults but adequate for 2 small children. The bathroom was small, barely enough space to function comfortably. Cable was very basic, no children's channels. However, the hotel room was clean. The area seemed pretty safe. Minimal traffic. Close to the mall and Wal- Mart. Front desk staff was pleasant. Easy access to I-45.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel was in a nice area, easy to get too. Rooms were clean & despite it being right off I-45 the traffic noise wasn't too bad. Several restaurants near by & of course a Denny's next door to hotel. Would definitely stay again when attending a concert at the Woodlands,Tx. The Concert venue (Cynthia Mitchell Pavilion) was very close to La Quinta hotel & the Woodland Mall was also a couple minutes away.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
rsvela
"Nice stay and convenient location"
I travel about half the year and this was a great stay.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Jeff H.
"Comfortable Hotel at a good price"
The hotel was great and close to the outdoor music venue where we were attending a concert. Houston is a big city so the hotel was about 30-40 minutes from most other attractions we visited. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good with fresh waffles.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"it was ok"
it was a nice hotel room wasnt clean but decent and location sucks if you dont know how to drive in houston texas...turn into the denys is easier to get to the hotel than around your butt to get to your thumb
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
becca
"Very disappointed"
We were very disappointed with everything, The grounds were not nice, the elevator was not working and we were on the 3rd floor.the vending machines were also out.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
The hotel accommodations were acceptable, but the customer service was horrible. I had a billing issue and the hotel ended up charging me for an additional night. They would not correct the issue and I refuse to do business with anyone that will overcharge a customer and then do nothing to fix it when the customer asks for the issue to be corrected.
5 night trip May 14, 2014
"Visiting"
Location is close to mall , plenty of dining locations and entertainment . Hotel personal were very helpful and polite. Room was nice for the price . Would book this hotel again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Gloria
The breakfast was not very good. Awful bagels and fruit.
3 night trip May 28, 2014
the bath experience was the worse overall due to the tub being old.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
It was a good hotel it was efficient for business trip. Not a vacation hotel but it covered my needs. I would use them again. It's kind of hard to find on the byway but once you do it's nicely secluded next to restaurant.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"BAD EXPERIENCE"
Very noisy room, AC worked some of the time, phone did not work at all, hair in the bathroom
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Avoid this hotel"
Really bad. Room overlooked freeway and texaco station. Bathroom smelled like mildew.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
JJ
"fantastic"
The room was immaculant and the staff was outstanding. Easy to get to where we needed to go and return. fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Kenneth
"Not bad, little old but clean."
Hotel looks shabby and is older but was pleasantly surprised to find the room very clean. Bed linens were nice and beds/pillows comfortable. Traffic noise was drowned out by the ac so it wasnt really a problem. Downsides were old, threadbare towels and a sad little bar of soap and just one shampoo bottle and one sugar packet for coffee. I'd stay again in a pinch though.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Very Old"
Old Motel That Smelt Like Smoke Even After I Requested Non Smoking Rooms
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Convenient location"
Very nice people at the front desk. This location is convenient while visiting family that live in The Woodlands.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Stayed one night, will never stay here again."
We booked a king bed and were put in a double bed. The room smelled of smoke, we ask for non smoking. The lights and hair dryer did not work in the bathroom, and the hot water was lukewarm at best. This is a very noisey location from traffic and other guest.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Jamie
"Whole hotel very clean and neat"
Great service. They still have the waffle-thingy! And lowfat yogurt and great coffee and creamer. Very clean.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Mom and daugther
Best value in the area.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Overpriced Low budget hotel"
This is not a well kept hotel. The rooms are rundown. The plumbing has been neglected. Our second night there my husband took a shower. The tub finish was peeling off. I went in to go to the bathroom right after he got done. I could hear water running in the ceiling. When I flushed the toilet water came running out of the ceiling fan. The front desk was not surprised and was quick to respond by moving us to another room. The heating/air unit was very loud and difficult to regulate. The pillows are like rocks. The sound proofing between units is lousy. I could go on but let's just say this is a cheap hotel that is overpriced.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
kkp
"Convenient , close to my conference"
Can you please email me a invoice for my stay at the La Quinta. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Location was the only selling point"
The location was the best part of this stay. We were in The Woodlands for a competition so very little time was spent in the hotel room. The school where the competition was hosted was 8 minutes away so that was a blessing. The worse part was that the maid service never came by the room during the 3 days and 2 nights we were there.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"nice hotel near to the office"
thats good
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Tony
"Rude & Drug Environment"
This hotel was booked for clients of our, and would of never ever thought that a hotel in the up standings of The Woodlands Community would be so BAD! Rooms were dirty, my clients with their little kids found drug item in the bed. Manager is rude to you on the phone when I tried to get thing fixed and then they want to tell it was a lip balm. Sorry no one is that stupid to believe a crake pipe is lip balm. Disappointed very disappointed in this hotel.
9 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Charissa D
During a rain storm, the roof began to leak causing water to drip on the bed and people sleeping.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Had a small issue, that manager took care of it and all was well;)
6 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Lars
I made a fast decision on this hotel. Upon arrival I was disappointed but the staff was nice and the room was clean. The room had plenty of room and it did not have any strange smells. I am normally a Hampton/ Fairfield kind of person and this hotel was adequate. I did not leave with a gross feeling. I would stay at this hotel again
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Adam
Great
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Matthew Nicholson
"the staff was great"
I got ro the hotel early and the staff were so nice in getting me my rooms asap. They gave us water bottles and offered us snacks. They had my taxis' ready for me. It was a better experience than I was expecting. Their service was great.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
kevin
"Place to sleep, wish I had time for the waffles!"
I was on a very tight schedule and just needed a place to sleep. The hotel fit the bill and was reasonably priced.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Good value for money"
I enjoyed our stay at the LaQuinta Woodlands North. While it is a little older, it was certainly clean and *ahhh* the bed was very comfortable. The towels were a bit thin, but the value was very good for the money. IStandard continental breakfast was adequate and included. Great proximity to the conference and convention center at the Woodlands Marriott. Very easy to get back and forth, but a bit farther than walking distance.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Cheap Hotel in The Woodlands"
It is probably the best balance between price and quality in The Woodlands area. Wifi not the best one. Easy check in and out.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
quinjonl
"For one night it was ok"
It was ok for one night, this hotel showed it age.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good for Concerts--Near Woods Pavlion"
This is a moderately priced, clean, quiet, and well maintained hotel. It is ideally located for concerts at the Pavilion. Staff were friendly and a reasonably priced restaurant adjoins the hotel.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
bob
"Thoug a little high for what you get, pretty good"
The room was a bit warm when I arrived but got better. There was no trash can in the bathroom which i found puzzling.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Old and new"
The building has long ago seen it's hay day. That being said, the rooms were nice, clean and up to the normal hotel standards. Friendly staff made it a nice stay. The Ritz it's not, but if you want a good place to sleep while you enjoy Houston, this will do.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Our stay at the hotel"
Location was good , disappointed in the hotel, check in was easy. But our room was dirty , behind the bathroom door , a pair if dirty underwear, hanging from the shower head a smelly wet washcloth. Bathroom floor needed sweeping. Room had a smell. We will not be staying here again
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
Rose
"Woodlands guest stay"
Excellent! Our rooms were clean and comfortable. Great, no frills motel, with breakfast included. Thank you!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013