All hotels in Shenandoah, Texas, United States of America
28673 I-45 N, Shenandoah, TX, 77381, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Terrible hotel!"
The minute I walked into the room, I noticed a horrible stench of mold and dampness. For the nightly rate that I paid, I would expected at least a clean room. This was definitely the worst experience I've ever had in a hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jaime
"Cleanliness"
All outside walkways need to be power washed to remove the builtup grime and chewing gum. The walls in the walkways also need to be cleaned. We have stayed at this location many times but in the future will seek other accommodations.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Richard S.
"Great Place for the Money!"
Had a training in that area. Was 3 to 5 minutes away from our daily destination. Front desk representative was very friendly and helpful. He gave us a map of nearby places to eat. Took advantage of the free breakfast which had a variety of things to choose from. Enjoyed the fact that it was a good place to stay without having to pay a lot of money!
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Sandra
"Close to my jobsite"
My Field Technician said it was a nice place and that I can set him up at this hotel the next time we send him to this perticular jobsite.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
I felt like staying in motel 6 or 8
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Not what you'd expect from La Quinta"
Old run down LaQuinta. All outside rooms with no signage to locate your room #. Desk clerk was always away from desk and we specifically reserved and paid for king room and once we backtracked and went back to hotel he gave us keys to room and said only doubles...sorry. if they don't have rooms available. Do not sell them! Will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Franklin
"outdated"
Hotel room smelled bad everything was outdated
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"great location to forest research"
its on I45 so do not get a room facing the road. the back still has sound of expressway but nothing like the front.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
dudemetro
"stay at houston"
From the moment I arrived, the service was first class. It was comfortable and clean. Loved the Wi-Fi. Always a plus
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
I . johann
"Ok for an older hotel."
Needs updating badly in bathroom. Breakfast very sparse.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Pet Friendly"
Hotel is a little dated but room was clean and comfortable. Great location Very close to Woodlands Mall and lots of places to eat. ! Breakfast was great, loved the Texas shaped waffles. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Plan to stay there on our next trip to Houston. It is so hard to find a decent place to stay when you travel with your pets especially with very reasonable rates!!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Three Sisters
"Attending Family Funeral"
Front desk people - Mimi and Santos {I think} both very freindly and helpful. I specifically appreciated Mimi's attitude in pitching in to get rooms ready even though that was not her job. She did whatever it took to take care the customer. A great example of customer service. She deserves a raise or at least some sort of monetary customer service recognition.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Bill E.
It was nice right down the st from the event I was tending. The desk informed me that there was going to be a shuttle I did not anything about , great help. Room was nice could have used a better cleaning whith whipping stuff down and displace of towels. But beside that nice place to stay if your just staying a night or two. There's a Denny's next door.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"A (work) week at the La Quinta"
The location was great, my choice was between the Holiday Inn Express and this. I chose this because I liked the pool area, the grown trees and the retro feel of the place, which I personally enjoy. You have to be able to overlook the (well kept) but older amenities (like low shower heads and older doors etc.) but overall will go back on my next trip.
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
KIm
My stay was great!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Aliecia Pruitt
"Old hotel, great location for Pavilion"
I was mislead by the photos and hotel description. The rooms and hotel are old. This should be a 1 or 2 star hotel. The staff was very nice, but the rooms were awful.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Excellent Hotel! Just a coment, the A/A not working good!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Lourdes
"A Perfect Stay"
What is important to me in a motel room is cleanliness, quiet, convenience to parking lot & low cost. LaQuinta had all of these. I was perfectly satisfied & will book a room at this LaQuinta again! Thanks.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
KKar
"Personable staff, great location, great price"
Usually don't stay in facilities that have doors opening to the outside, but this La Quinta has very comfortable beds and the price was right. Very glad we gave it a try.
4 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Dana
"Very Clean, Quiet,& Comfortable!"
It was in a Great location, clean, service was very good, bed was so comfortable (didn't want to leave the bed), check out at noon that's a plus!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Luscious33
"Ok location"
The hotel was clean, but I would have expected better for the price. The location was close to restaurants and shops. That was the only good thing about my stay. Upon check in my room ( a non smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, and the lights were not working). Needless to say I had to get another room. The second room was ok. The toilet backed up, someone dropped a plunger off and said after your finish unclogging the toilet just leave the plunger outside by your door. I was a guest not the maintenance person. But I did it because we needed the toilet. Only stay at the hotel if you have no other options. I will not stay again.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Spillsh
I was there just one night it was clean and comfortable and the reception was great.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Liked the stay"
My two nite stay was really good. The room rate was a little higher than other type of hotels in the area but this hotel was nicer and in a better, safer location. They even have a tennis ct!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Impartation
"Not What I Expected"
Unfortunately, the room was not equivalent to the rate of the room. There was no refrigerator. Queen beds were just a step up from twin beds, uncomfortable sleeping for 2 adults but adequate for 2 small children. The bathroom was small, barely enough space to function comfortably. Cable was very basic, no children's channels. However, the hotel room was clean. The area seemed pretty safe. Minimal traffic. Close to the mall and Wal- Mart. Front desk staff was pleasant. Easy access to I-45.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel was in a nice area, easy to get too. Rooms were clean & despite it being right off I-45 the traffic noise wasn't too bad. Several restaurants near by & of course a Denny's next door to hotel. Would definitely stay again when attending a concert at the Woodlands,Tx. The Concert venue (Cynthia Mitchell Pavilion) was very close to La Quinta hotel & the Woodland Mall was also a couple minutes away.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
rsvela
"Nice stay and convenient location"
I travel about half the year and this was a great stay.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Jeff H.
"Comfortable Hotel at a good price"
The hotel was great and close to the outdoor music venue where we were attending a concert. Houston is a big city so the hotel was about 30-40 minutes from most other attractions we visited. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good with fresh waffles.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"it was ok"
it was a nice hotel room wasnt clean but decent and location sucks if you dont know how to drive in houston texas...turn into the denys is easier to get to the hotel than around your butt to get to your thumb
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
becca
"Very disappointed"
We were very disappointed with everything, The grounds were not nice, the elevator was not working and we were on the 3rd floor.the vending machines were also out.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
The hotel accommodations were acceptable, but the customer service was horrible. I had a billing issue and the hotel ended up charging me for an additional night. They would not correct the issue and I refuse to do business with anyone that will overcharge a customer and then do nothing to fix it when the customer asks for the issue to be corrected.
5 night trip May 14, 2014
"Visiting"
Location is close to mall , plenty of dining locations and entertainment . Hotel personal were very helpful and polite. Room was nice for the price . Would book this hotel again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Gloria
The breakfast was not very good. Awful bagels and fruit.
3 night trip May 28, 2014
the bath experience was the worse overall due to the tub being old.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
It was a good hotel it was efficient for business trip. Not a vacation hotel but it covered my needs. I would use them again. It's kind of hard to find on the byway but once you do it's nicely secluded next to restaurant.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"BAD EXPERIENCE"
Very noisy room, AC worked some of the time, phone did not work at all, hair in the bathroom
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Avoid this hotel"
Really bad. Room overlooked freeway and texaco station. Bathroom smelled like mildew.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
JJ
"fantastic"
The room was immaculant and the staff was outstanding. Easy to get to where we needed to go and return. fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Kenneth
"Not bad, little old but clean."
Hotel looks shabby and is older but was pleasantly surprised to find the room very clean. Bed linens were nice and beds/pillows comfortable. Traffic noise was drowned out by the ac so it wasnt really a problem. Downsides were old, threadbare towels and a sad little bar of soap and just one shampoo bottle and one sugar packet for coffee. I'd stay again in a pinch though.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Very Old"
Old Motel That Smelt Like Smoke Even After I Requested Non Smoking Rooms
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Convenient location"
Very nice people at the front desk. This location is convenient while visiting family that live in The Woodlands.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Stayed one night, will never stay here again."
We booked a king bed and were put in a double bed. The room smelled of smoke, we ask for non smoking. The lights and hair dryer did not work in the bathroom, and the hot water was lukewarm at best. This is a very noisey location from traffic and other guest.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Jamie
"Whole hotel very clean and neat"
Great service. They still have the waffle-thingy! And lowfat yogurt and great coffee and creamer. Very clean.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Mom and daugther
Best value in the area.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Overpriced Low budget hotel"
This is not a well kept hotel. The rooms are rundown. The plumbing has been neglected. Our second night there my husband took a shower. The tub finish was peeling off. I went in to go to the bathroom right after he got done. I could hear water running in the ceiling. When I flushed the toilet water came running out of the ceiling fan. The front desk was not surprised and was quick to respond by moving us to another room. The heating/air unit was very loud and difficult to regulate. The pillows are like rocks. The sound proofing between units is lousy. I could go on but let's just say this is a cheap hotel that is overpriced.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
kkp
"Convenient , close to my conference"
Can you please email me a invoice for my stay at the La Quinta. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Location was the only selling point"
The location was the best part of this stay. We were in The Woodlands for a competition so very little time was spent in the hotel room. The school where the competition was hosted was 8 minutes away so that was a blessing. The worse part was that the maid service never came by the room during the 3 days and 2 nights we were there.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"nice hotel near to the office"
thats good
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Tony
"Rude & Drug Environment"
This hotel was booked for clients of our, and would of never ever thought that a hotel in the up standings of The Woodlands Community would be so BAD! Rooms were dirty, my clients with their little kids found drug item in the bed. Manager is rude to you on the phone when I tried to get thing fixed and then they want to tell it was a lip balm. Sorry no one is that stupid to believe a crake pipe is lip balm. Disappointed very disappointed in this hotel.
9 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Charissa D
During a rain storm, the roof began to leak causing water to drip on the bed and people sleeping.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Had a small issue, that manager took care of it and all was well;)
6 night trip Oct 23, 2013