All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
4011 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice!"
It was very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Economical, Good Sleep, Central Location"
The Hotel was what I thought it would be. Not high end, but not a dump either. Sleeping area was spacious - TV a little old, but the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom area not bad - shower was a little small and the set up is just a little tight for my liking - but it was clean. The room opens to the outside, which we prefer. It was not loud at all. It was perfect for what we needed - on the main drag and within blocks of the beach. Helpful folk in the office and very attentive maid service.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Comfortable"
We were attending a show at Harrahs. Room could of used another chair. Lighting was poor by wall switch. Shower was small.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"We will be back!"
Loved it! The Amenities were a little outdated but overall a great deal! We will be back.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Lacie
"Relaxing"
They let us check in early! The room was nice and comfortable. We had a good time.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lori
"Great Location/Small but clean and comfortable"
Great location. Right across the street from the Heavenly Valley Plaza. Starbucks across the street. Many restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Hotel was clean, but small and the bathroom and shower are tiny. Beds are super comfortable. Hotel service was great. We requested extra pillows and an employee was knocking on the door within minutes to deliver them to us.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
todd
"Excellent bed and staff, location can be noisy"
Stayed on a Saturday night in May. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was extremely comfortable and was the highlight of the stay. There was also a nice welcome basket with complimentary snacks and drinks in the room, which is a nice surprise from the usual overpriced minibar. The only downsides were the late-night noise due to the proximity to the casinos and bars. If you plan to party, this can be a bonus since it is a short walk back at night, but I was woken up more than once by drunk passersby. The second downside was the bathroom was a little too worn for my taste. The shower had been remodeled, but there were clear signs of heavy wear on the toilet seat and other fixtures. A flat screen TV would be a nice addition to use HDMI devices, but not a big deal. All in all I would consider staying here again, but not for a premium price.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Adam
Bathroom had plaster all over the floor think they made a repair and forgot to clean up .howver the front desk personal was great we were 21/2 hours early for check in and both rooms were ready for us to check into earl
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Loretta M
"Pleasant stay"
carpet very stained, spots on ceiling, once you got past those issues bed was comfy, hotel gorgeous on the outside, close to amenities and staff was very pleasant
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"key Tahoe location"
Only stayed 2 nights but the location of hotel was ideal. The carpet in the room was FILTHY. Although it was supposed to be available in every room, ESPN was not. Front desk was notified and they promised to give it attention. When I checked out,the problem was not solved.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Awesome hotel with wonderful staff"
This was a nice hotel Staff is soo good with excellent service It's good for family I forgot my jewellry cost around 30 thousand dollars but they informed me immediately and got my jewelry thanks you all
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Varaprasad
"Across the street from everything"
This is everything I want in a room ,,,,clean ,,,comfy,,,,beautiful view,,,,walking distance from food,coffee,grocery store ,,,we will definitely be back!!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
valeri
"Room conditions"
older carpets bathroom sink clogged up pillows uncomfortable-
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Loved it!"
Beautiful hotel and very friendly service. The hotel is right across the street from a shopping center and walking distance to the lake. We would definitely stay here again. :)
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Marina
"Great places to stay. Super-friendly staff."
Great places to stay. Super-friendly staff. Convenient location
Other trip May 23, 2015
Reid
"Great place"
It's was good clean room good size just need a nicer tv
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Noe
"Could be better"
Pictures make the room appear light, airy and larger than it actually is. The room was dark, small, dated, shower head was extremely low and the ice bucket was sitting on the toilet...eww! The staff was all friendly though and check in was great.
Other trip May 18, 2015
sunday
"Close to casinos"
Staff are friendly, Very small rooms, outdated furnishings, carpets very dirty. Loved the temperpedic bed.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Debby
"not bad"
clean no Complaints for the price .
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Jose
"Great for the Price"
Room was very good. It is an older hotel, so the plumbing is a little clunky. However it was clean, comfortable and quiet - everything I look for in a hotel! I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Pamela
"Great Location for a Great Price"
Great hotel! It is a quick walk to the heavenly village and the casinos. Very quant and clean. Amazing price. I will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Alysia
It was very convient location . Close to stateline and most of the shops . We would stay again .
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Ercan
"Perfect"
The staff was very friendly and helpful! Perfect walking distance to everybody you want to do in Tahoe! Need so comfy, I wanted to bring it home with me. Will stay at that hotel again!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Rested
"Great price for the location."
Room was great, very clean, updated carpets & bathrooms, elegant design but on the downside with a CRT TV and no HBO. Location is great, right across from Heavenly village. Price was very reasonable. There's plenty of parking, reception staff is friendly. An issue is that the hotel corridors are open, so in colder weather you are right in the cold as soon as you step out, my reason for taking away one star. But on the whole for the price it was a great choice.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect location for shopping, skiing or lake fun."
The staff were amazing when I needed to change our room to accommodate a sick friend. The beds were Super comfortable and the location was perfect.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Cozy night in town"
We came for rest & relaxation. It was a nice cozy place and the front desk attendents were very polite and helpful. We will come again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great Place especially for the price!"
Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"It does the job"
I use this hotel when I go to conferences and it's mostly just fine, clean, comfortable enough, and responsive to my requests, I'm not looking for anything upscale. I would prefer an available electrical outlet next to the bed for my laptop. I always seem to be next to, beneath, or just well within hearing of guests who stay up late and are loud. So, there's that.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
The staff moved my room so I would not have any on upstairs and I really needed that to fall asleep. They were very courteous and helpful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Roger
"Last Weekend of Snow Season"
The bathroom window was a bit outdated/flimsy. On a windy night, it was a little distracting trying to fall asleep. Hotel location is PERFECT if you're going to Heavenly as it's right across the street from Heavenly Village.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Right on main street, South Lake Tahoe"
Close to shopping and the gondola to Heavenly is just across the street. Walking distance to restaurants and gambling. Desk personnel were not very friendly. We had a problem with our key card not working at 10 at night which was annoying. We had to go to the desk to get new key cards and wait while they were programmed by the computer. The room was clean and had a basket of treats and bottled water which was replenished the next day also. Missed having a free breakfast. All they had was coffee/not even rolls or muffins. TV's were old style, not flat screen.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
JUDY
"Weekend in tahoe"
We booked last minute and found easy access and wonderful hotel staff calm and quiet stay memory foam bed very clean not 5 star emenities but cared for like they were..!! Good job guys a definite stay again hotel perfect location and half the price of others.. Cant beat it :-)
"spring break"
We enjoyed our stay in Lake Tahoe. Only bad thing about the room was the bathroom was a little small.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice place to stay for the rate they charge."
Went for a get away with my husband.and the hotel is pretty decent and the price was good too. Very comfortable bed. And the location is walking distance to the casino.i really enjoyed my stay there. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Maria
"You can't always judge a book by it's cover."
Normally I wouldn't write one of these reviews but this place out such a bad taste in my mouth I have to say something. To start, even after paying the nightly rate, decided to drive back home early to avoid staying a night in this dump. The rooms are older than the hills and tiny! I'm guessing they converted what once was the closet into what some may mistake as a bathroom (yes, the toilet gave it away). The TV was one of those nice 200 LB 19" models from 1992 (the ones you have to pay the dump to take off your hands). Bottom line if you're thinking about booking a room here do yourself a favor, drive another 1/2 mile down the road to the Howard Johnson, not great, but the rooms are 1/2 the price and compared to this place it'll be like staying at the Ritz Carlton.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Lou
"Can't beat the location!"
Overall, a really nice, budget place to stay. The beds are like quick sand - be careful! My husband and I almost spent an entire day in bed one day because its just so hard to get yourself out of them! They do leave a little snack basket, which was very nice. The bathrooms are small, but they seemed to be recently remodeled. We had a King room, and if you are snowboarding/skiing and have a bunch of equipment, it can be a bit tight. I like the bistro tables they have outdoors upstairs. For those sensitive to noise - it is right in the middle of everything, so it can be pretty noisy. We didn't have much of a problem either night we were there, but during the day there is a lot of traffic noise, music and random noises from adjacent rooms. Overall, we would stay there again!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"wonderful stay!"
will definitely make this my regular place to stay when visiting Tahoe!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Renee
"Nice spot for the weekend"
Basic lodging, but was very clean, comfortable, and I liked the updated bathroom. Complimentary snacks/drinks were a nice surprise.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Cousin's Getaway"
Great location. Staff was very nice. We would come back again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Brenda
"Great place for the money. I will go back."
Really nice front desk staff, big clean room with a king-size bed, good location, great value and they even had a couple complimentary waters, juice boxes and bags of chips in the room. What keeps me from giving it five stars was the somewhat tight shower, below-average television, and memory foam mattress, which actually wasn't bad, but those mattresses generally are not my favorite. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
B.T.
"wifi is broken otherwise nice hotel"
Wifi is still broken. Yes their is wifi but try and log on and if you get on you can't get online. I was staying here every weekend till the wifi quit 3 weeks ago. Had to move to another hotel
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"Snowboard trip"
Stayed 2 nights while snowboarding. The beds were really nice. TV was old. Bathroom was tiny but it did the trick
2 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
Sean
"ski trip"
Great place and great price
joshua
"weekend getaway"
I absolutely loved this hotel very affordable and comfortable and super clean. The best part is you are right across the street from heavenly walk to shops...restaurants etc. The hotel has the most comfortable temperpedic mattress best sleep ever. The hotel staff were so friendly and they even have a welcome basket with snacks, I will definately be returning back loved my weekend Tahoe stay at the Park Tahoe Inn
Anna
"Near everything"
Overall I had a great experience at this hotel. It was within 5min walk to all the shops and restaurants. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were tidy and clean. We will absolutely stay at this hotel again
Yvette
"great hotel, lousy internet"
Everything was good, except their internet which didn't work. And I'm a tech guy.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
ilya
"Nice location, clean"
We had a corner king room, which was spacious and clean. The bathroom looked recently upgraded. The room had a small complimentary "welcome" basket, with water, apple juice, goldfish, and chips, which was a nice touch. My only complaint is that the walls are thin - there was a baby in the room next to us, who we could hear screaming for several hours. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful - one of the guys even let us borrow his personal snow brush to clean our car. Due to proximity to Heavenly and the cleanliness of the room, I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, close to Heavenly"
Enjoyed the stay and the friendly staff, clean and quiet room, great location and good parking. The free WiFi and small breakfast buffet were a bonus. An open fire pit next to the office let's you enjoying a drink for your apres-ski. The room size (double queen) was a bit challenging for 4 persons in winter with all the ski gear and luggage.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Wolfgang
"Close to shopping."
Staff were friendly! Bed was very comfortable! Great location.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great location and friendly staff!"
This hotel was in the perfect location, just minutes walk to the Heavenly Gondola and restaurants/nightlife. The hotel manager was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and tempurpedic beds were comfy. You get discounts at a few partner restaurants nearby for staying here, also a great place to stay with your dogs! Good value and much cleaner than other hotels in the area at the same price point. Will definitely come back!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015