All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4011 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good location."
Initial room (113) had a broken down bed. Sat on it and it popped, crackled and did everything but sing the Star Spangled Banner with the Ohio Marching Band. They gave us a room immediately that was very nice. The frame was broken in the prior room. They had someone going to the room right away...which we DID see going in to fix the bed if it were possible. The room we had was nice. The beds are Tempurpedic, which we have at home and love. Heater worked great with the absolute COLD outside in January. Nice stay and would stay again. Only complaint was from my wife who likes to take baths. It only had a shower...but a nice one though smaller.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"My Recent Stay"
Came here for a little vacation for my boyfriends birthday and enjoyed the stay. There are pro's and cons. Pros: -Tempurpedic bed=beyond comfortable -Close to everything. Just a short walk away to movies, shopping, casinos, grocery store, gas station -Slightly updated bathroom -Staff was super nice Cons: -Shower was weird, while I was showering the water suddenly went from warm to freezing cold and then back to warm and then super hot...I think the person above us was taking a shower at the same time as me which may have caused this problem? not sure because it didn't happen again after that. -You can hear the people showering above you and walking, so the floors must be thin
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good Hotel"
The hotel was nice and I would definitely stay again. Hotel staff leaves a little to be desired but we did not have a lot of interaction with them, so they are not enough to prevent me from coming back.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Erica
"Great Location w/.Mediocre Lodging"
Nice room but housekeeping was weak as the comforter was stained and damp. Great location though as you're across street from Heavanley and near the casinos and some great bars and restaurants
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Christopher
"A PLEASANT WEEKEND"
My husband and I take mini-vacations to the lake every few weeks and we are checking out different hotels along the way. The desk staff was more than helpful - they did everything to make our stay a comfortable one. Although we went right on the lake the walk down to it was just good exercise accompanied with clean fresh air.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Judith
"Great location!"
The front desk was very friendly and helpful. Beds were extremely comfortable and the location of the hotel is fantastic!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"great location in S Tahoe"
Great location close to Casinos and gondola. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Nothing fancy about this motel but a perfect place to shower and sleep for a day or two. Walls were thin and it was a bit loud late into the evening but, in fairness, it was a Saturday night on a holiday weekend.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Gregory
"great and clean"
Awesome place, very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Had cool fire pits outside all it needs is a good jacuzzi
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Ashley
No wifi- They stated due to capacity. Weird because wi-fi worked at Northstar. Refrigerator DID NOT WORK. They had NO EXTRAS!!! Horrible. NOISE level was off the chart. We will never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Tahoe trip"
Showers to small and you can hear everything from outside and the room shakes
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great hotel for the price."
Great hotel for the price! Close to all the action. My room was very clean, comfortable bed. I would stay again
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Loved my room"
I got in one hour earlier and checked in couple of minutes, i loved the architecture of the building, got in to my room and found it better than i expected, this is the only hotel that i have been in that have window in the bathroom that gave me control of how much outside air i want in the room, location is excellent, parked my car and walked across the street to the places, oh for some reason i could not get internet connection on my ipad even after the front desk personnel restarted the modem, but was not big deal to me i was tired and wanted to sleep anyway. The tv channels were limited in options but wasnt in to watch tv anyway. In general My one bed room was excellent and i would stay again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Wonderful"
The staff was great! They had left us a complementary basket of snacks and drinks. The room was great and the location was convenient.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
katie
"GREAT Location but noisey!"
Location was great! Right across from heavenly village. Beds are comfortable tempurpedics. TV is old and poor signal. Could use an update. Wifi is slow and spotty. Stayed in a double queen bed room with 2 children and 2 adults. A little crowded. Very noisey from traffic, as well as 2nd floor walking, plumbing, etc.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Ray
"Never again"
Walls are as thin as the condom used next door, don't bring your kids there!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Never Again
"Accommodations as expected, but too noisy"
We had a comfortable stay.i would have liked to have had working Wifi. It never worked perhaps many people were connected and it made it slow. I just needed to log on to an online class but connection never went through. Mornings were very loud because the wall a paper thin and too many people walking right outside the rooms talking and being noisy. MOST most mornings couldn't sleep past 7am because of all other noisy guests.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"just ok...."
Staffs are friendly. Location is good. See through window curtains that from outside you can see everything inside. Heater is too loud we had to turn it off to sleep.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"a-Okay"
Good location for a place to sleep
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"we will come back."
great place to stay in Lake Tahoe. I will come back again. the bed is very comfy and also the fire place outside is plus.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
aldy
"LOVE!"
Beds are Very comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the hotel is just a short, 5 minute walk from the casinos. I'll stay here every time.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Caitlin
"Deceiving"
Rooms were not what I expected to be Bathroom counter was sticky Shower head felt off in room one Had to use screw driver to turn hot water on in room two
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Okay"
Good location. Modest hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good but not so good"
The bed wasn't comfortable after the first night, we had 0 wifi the whole time and no one cared to try to help us
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good deal"
We normally wouldn't have selected this hotel but we have a new dog. We were very surprised by the quality for the low price and fantastic location. Desk service was excellent. It's not a resort for sure but i will come back even without a dog. Room neighbors were a bit loud but the casinos have the same problem for a lot more money.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Heavenly village."
The hotel was in a great location just across from the Heavenly Village. Affordable prices if you are on a budget. And the best part is that the beds are temperpedic so you know you are going to sleep well.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Price and location OK. They don't offer a breakfast. No microwave in the room. Free wi-fi but I wasn't able to connect to the internet.
MIriam
"Great Place"
Great location, great service, great price. Could not have been better. Beds were very comfortable, toileteries were excuisite, chips and water was available for free in the room. Loved the place.
Mo
"Hotel is close to Casinos and places to eat."
Overall the stay was good. Building could use a little repair.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Great location, room has heaters, temperpedic bed although I'm not a fan of them, mini fridge with enough space. Only problem I had was the drain in the shower. 2-4 minutes of showering you'll be standing in water. Free wi-fi but I wasn't able to connect to the internet. Maybe for 2 seconds, trying to upload a photo to FB from my computer, which didn't go through. Other than that this place was just fine for my needs.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"not recommended"
Too loud
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
inseung
"Love it"
This hotel is in a great location in Lake Tahoe and staff was friendly. We loved our stay.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
vinutha
"Nice inn near gondola"
The room was nice except there were no soundproof walls. Good thing my neighbors went to bed early, so there wasn't any unhappiness. In the afternoon I could hear their whole conversation tho. Lol.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
erica
"great location"
the rooms are old and need serious renovating. Bathroom old, the tv was very old and the remote control did not work. The carpet was torn in two different places overall wont stay here again
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Anniversary weekend getaway"
The location is great and the hotel staff are very nice, we will stay again
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Doug
"Good location, comfy mattress"
Awesome location close to all. Really good mattresses. Seeing that LCD TVs are so reasonable it would be nice to have in room HD TV. Room small, but clean and they leave snacks - nice touch. Good value.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"It was nicer than expected after the reviews."
The only thing I would complain about is the lack of working Internet and the outdated TV (I wanted to hook my chromecast to it) The bed was good the shower was good the location was great.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
paul
Good condition.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
rashmi
"Horibble General Manager"
The general manager is a condescending woman and because of her we left one day early, willing to loose some money. I will tell all my friends never to stay there because of her. She's an unpleasant, foul, woman.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Location was good...across the street from Heavenly village. Room was pretty worn down, carpets were gross, and some of the staff were really rude. Walls are thin and we could hear every step, every jump, and every cry from the family in the room above us. Wifi was pretty much non-existent.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
traveler
"Great, bring your own pillow"
Great bed and facilities. Location is perfect. Pillows need improvement, bring your own.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Not too happy"
Negative: Loud heater, shower that changes from hot to cold and from cold to hot by itself, room keys that stop working, absence of room cleaning on Christmas Day. Positive: convenient location, big room.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Alex
Very comfy beds and GREAT location across from the Heavenly Village. The price was right for the room. This is my second stay here and I would stay again the next time I am in South Lake. The location and the beds make this place a great value.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good choice"
Nice stay, friendly staff. Will return in the future
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
luis mario
"Adequate hotel"
Overall, I think this is probably a great hotel. There was a welcome basket in the room with some snacks, and the beds were extremely comfortable. It was also very clean and inviting. The lobby had water and tea and coffee out for the guests at any time of day. On that level, it was above and beyond most of the hotels I've stayed at in this price range. However, in our particular room, the seal on the shower door must have been broken or nonexistent, because when we took showers, all the water spilled out onto the bathroom floor and pretty much flooded the bathroom within minutes. We weren't going to not shower, so we had to put up with a pool of water in the bathroom. We also couldn't figure out how to turn off the heater after we had turned it on. We kept pressing the "off" button, but it just kept coming on throughout the night and we were sweltering. The staff gave us extra towels to mop up the water in the bathroom, but they weren't as attentive as other hotel staff have been... In the hotel's defense, I think the bathroom door issue was specific to the room we stayed in. And I think that the heater issue was user error. But this was our experience. It was a perfectly adequate hotel, but could have been better.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Excellent location and good price"
The room was nice and clean very simple for being in tahoe. Excellent location and good price for Xmas time frame.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
AJ
"I'd stay here again"
It's good to see there are some improvements to this hotel. The pricing is fair, the rooms are clean and not out of date. The only remaining issue I could see is that the internet access is a joke.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Loved it"
Pet friendly, clean, great location. We walked to restaurants, the Heavenly lift and movie theater!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
great place right next to the slopes, walking distance
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Worked out nicely. Close Proximity to a lot of activities.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Run down. Carpet torn up...like sliced...gross, would not put bare feet on floor. Drapes old and discusting. Heater made a booming noise every time it came on. No ice machine in area of my room.had to go on street to check in office.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014