All hotels in Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
7600 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85710, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Hotel may be a little dated, but it still has stile and grandeur; impressive lobby and spacious and clean hotelrooms. Add the professional and friendly staff and be assured you'll enjoy it.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Adrianus
"Stay elsewhere"
On arrival. Refrigerator had old soiled food. Bath does not have an exhaust fan for moisture or odors. We stayed on the Executive Level. The Executive Level breakfast had only carbohydrates. No protein. Even budget minded facilities have 1 or 2 protein choices. Desk staff when we made our concerns known were LESS than casual. No opportunity to speak with a manager. Complaint filed with Hilton as well
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Thanks for the comfortable stay. We'll be back."
The hotel and staff were awesome! Free coffee in the bar until 10am. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. Spacious. The air conditioning unit was noisy, kept my wife awake, didn't bother me though. They could spring for more ice makers, one on each floor. Our floor (5) didn't have one. Elevators kept breaking down too. Oh! room service charges a whooping 21% tip! FYI.
7 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Bryan
"Excellent stay in Tucson"
Wonderful location Wonderful staff and excellent food for room service Recommended
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
When I booked the room, the site indicated additional roll-away type beds would be available but this wasn't true. Also, I requested a refrigerator be brought to the room. One and one half hours later, I cancelled because the fridge never arrived. This is the first hotel where I've stayed in a very long time that didn't have a fridge already in the room and they charge 5 dollars/night for the fridge. There were three guests in the room and when we arrived there were three towels. This is not the service I would have expected from a Hilton hotel. I won't stay at another one.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Edwina
Very nice they where great about acomidating with my dog good food a little spent at the bar but overall a 4.5 out of 5
6 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Not worth the money!"
The breakfast was the same every day. The robes and slippers were not replaced. The food ran out and the waitress had to beg to have more food brought up. The manager did not attend the manager's reception. The hot chocolate and cappuccino was empty and they could not order any more. In three nights, there was never a turn down service. The gift shop was closed the whole time we were there. I did not see it open at any time. We stayed back in 2007 for four nights and had a really nice time. This time was very poor. We will not recommend or stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Above and beyond"
Me and my husband booked a room for 2 nights for the weekend of my birthday. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff were lovely. The rooms were clean and comfortable. My husband and I actually canceled most of out going out events to stay in the hotel instead. The manager was very kind. He sent us up a complementary bottle of wine for my birthday. I wanna go back with my children next time for a family weekend!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
The hotel was wonderful. Everything about it was great.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Maryanne
Air was on and off in our room. The gym was really nice! Executive level food not great
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Best Hotel in Tucson"
We had a very nice stay at the Hilton Tucson East. The room was very comfortable and cool which is great during the summer. The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel was very clean. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Tucson.
7 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Rosemarie
"Tucson Gem"
Great hotel. Awesome gym and pool! Wish I could have stayed longer!
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
The hotel staff was friendly and the accommodations comfortable. Restaurant was limited in its offerings and not consistent in menu items. But overall I would look forward to staying there again. Trash cans in room could be a bit larger.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"overnight"
we enjoyed ourselves very much, thank you
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
cindy
"just average. Expected more from the Hilton"
Cons dash The hotel was way off the freeway. There was no refrigerator in the room and the breakfast buffet was not included Pros – The hotel was clean and in a decent area. The staff was friendly. The price was reasonable.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
"Old nasty hotel"
It'd a long story and I already wrote about it on google. All I have to say is do t stay here. The hotel is dirty and old and not worth a penny.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"good times"
great stay staff was very friendly and food was very good.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
JOSHUA
"No refrigerator or microwave in executive suite!"
We arrived on a sunday afternoon and checked in about 3:30 pm. My wife had made reservations on hotel.com for two nights and we chose to stay in the executive queen suite. At arrival at the hotel the staff was very helpful and polite and offered to have someone help us with our luggage. We had a room in the seventh floor because it was there where the executives suites were located. As we entered our room the bathroom were kind of small but clean. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The only thing missing in this executive queen suite was a refrigerator and a microwave. My wife and I have two kids who like to have snacks and drinks to keep chilled but there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. We had to work with what we had.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Joaquin
"nice trip to Tucson"
very convenient location. nice accommodations. good customer service. allows pets!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Jodi
"A great place to eat"
The hotel is a little outdated and in need of a face lift but we enjoyed our stay-cation. The day we arrived we were told they had been really busy the day before (July 4th) and the windows and glass doors were dirty and the lobby carpet was in desperate need of being vacuumed. The pool was covered with leaves but colder than what I like so I wouldn't have used it. But I had anticipated using the hot tub. However, it too was dirty and covered with leaves. The literature in our room stated the hours of the gift shop but it wasn't open during our entire stay. We paid a lot of money for our room not to be able to use the amenities. We had dinner and brunch in the restaurant and the food was quite good. While we may not stay here again, we will eat here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Very friendly staff. Rooms were nice. Could have used a mini-refrigerator in the room. The rooms did not have very good sound-proofing.
7 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
JEFFREY
"Our staycation hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel several times. It is our go-to hotel for little getaways. It is clean, comfortable and prices well
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Diana
"relaxing time much needed...."
Love it...
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Sylvia
The room was nice but really worn and out dated standing water on the terrace of my suite the whole time sliding glass door was missing a piece so you could hear the wind through it and the bathroom was rediculously small
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
clarence
"Tucson"
Time for new carpet
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"UPGRADE PLEASE"
we received an upgrade from the Hotel they said Hotels.com put us in a DISABILIIES ROOM why I don't know profit. They upgraded us to a new room and it had issues then they gave us a larger room and free breakfast. The furniture needs to be upgraded, Cobb webs removed, toilets were 12 inch and need to be 16-17 inches. Carpet in the bar dirty hadn't been swept for hours ......
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
robert
Linda and the rest of the staff were very accommodating to our needs. Our first room was a little too warm. The AC unit was not cooling correctly. They switched our room with no hassle.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Breton
"hilton"
Staff was friendly , good location
5 night family trip May 29, 2015
"I would have my mom stay here"
it was a good experience I give the onsite restaurant a 8 out of ten.There bacon gets a ten out of ten.Rooms were clean and comfortable staff was very friendly and courteous. Front desk staffed with happy helpful people.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Duane
"Would stay again!"
Absolutely fantastic! Everything was clean and staff was friendly.
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Good service and nice pool"
Great pleasure mini vacations.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Eddie
"Good spot in east Tucson for quiet stay."
Convenient location and nice pool. Staff were friendly and helpful. Internet was problematic-hopefully this can be rectified before my return.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Phebe
"Horrible"
Horrible, you have to pay for everything, Internet, breakfast even a bottle of water in your room costs $3.00 dls, I never stay again there
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
mario
"Probably would stay somewhere else next time"
Pool was dirty with tons of leaves. Bathroom in room had hair on floor and bathtub
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
anthony
"family vacation"
We had to pay for wifi. No free breakfast and the toilet wasn't working right. We had an overall great stay. It was a nice hotel. I was able to check in early so I was very thankful for that.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Pleasant"
Overall we enjoyed the hotel however the air conditioner was extremely loud. I recommend they take a look at replacing them.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Priscilla
excellent service, staff and breakfast. Everything looked superb. We enjoyed our stay to the maximum.
Other trip May 18, 2015
kenneth
"Comfortable, clean, quiet."
Appears the renovation is complete and everything looks great. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. That's all I need from a business trip hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Quick stop in Tucson"
We enjoyed are stay, very clean and the staff was very help and polite.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
judy
"stay in tucson"
great
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not so great"
Hotel outside looked impressive. The bathroom was extremely small and the AC unit was so noisy you couldn't sleep with it on and suffocated when it was off. Breakfast buffet was cold.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Karan
"Great deal, good location, but somewhat noisy."
I stayed for a week. This was a great deal, a nice hotel in a location with plenty of restaurants, shopping, etc. in walking distance. The only problem I had was the door to my room had a 1" gap at the bottom so I was awakened by noise & light from the hallway. In fact I stuffed a towel in it to block the light and noise. Other than that, room service was great, it is exceptionally clean, and the staff were all friendly.
6 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Ronald
"Overall great stay but miss the comp breakfast."
My friends stayed here for the week end. Everything was great except there was no complimentary breakfast offered. It also would have been nice to have had a microwave and small frig in their room.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Virginia L
"Staff goes the extra mile"
Extremely friendly staff, going the extra mile. Example: during check-in my 8yr old daughter got excited about the glass elevator. Staff noticed, and without prompting upgraded us to the 2nd level from top so that "she can ride the elevator up high". Next morning, kitchen made a pancake for her in the shape of a face, with fruit for eyes etc. Again, just because they could. Awesome service.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Martin
"Clean and convenient"
Clean. Great staff, especially at check in. Breakfast and daily manager's reception were surprisingly good.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Mountain View Room at the Hilton Tucson East"
We stayed on the 6th floor and had access to the 7th floor amenities which included happy hour and a breakfast buffet. They did a nice spread for both happy hour and a light breakfast. It was worth the small extra charge. The view from our room was gorgeous and looked out at the mountains. I would highly recommend asking for a "mountain view" room. The room itself had a number of issues including a clogged shower drain, broken patio door, non-working thermostat, long flushing toilet, and a closet door that kept flying shut and hitting us as we tried to hang our clothes. The staff were friendly and very helpful but the issues with the room gave us the overall impression that the hotel needed a lot of TLC.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good from far, but up close far from good"
The hotel is in need of a facelift. Everything was clean, but aged. Staff was friendly. Went to pool and not enough lounges and Wi-Fi outdoors was not accessible consistently. Reasonable value, but forgettable experience.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Nice pool and location"
Decent enough place with an above average pool area. The location is great - close to everything.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
all staff that we encountered was very friendly and quick to respond..
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"it is not a Hilton"
The hotel does not worth the price, the food is totally junk. the other Hilton hotel in the town are really really better than this one.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015