All hotels in Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
7600 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85710, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Rude staff, executive level not worth it, 2/10"
Check in was great, and we were checked in early. The bed and the shower were fine, and the TV was decent, and the pool/garden area, while showing its age like the rest of the hotel, was pretty. From then on, everything went downhill. The executive level food buffet at breakfast AND in the evening were close to inedible, most of the pastries at breakfast looked like they were a day old or more, and simple requests for condiments were denied without apology. The housekeeping staff were particularly rude, with a staff member stating she would do our room "next" and when we returned over an hour later she had forgotten completely and stated that she was going on break now so we would have to wait for another hour which messed with our afternoon schedule further. In addition the robes in the room were not clean and there were no slippers (which wasn't a huge deal but it was for v-day weekend and my girlfriend loves slippers) and when a staff member came to drop them off along with extra pillows he was also very curt and not friendly at all. It was also disappointing to see that the "Vista's Restaurant" had the EXACT same menu as the room service menu, down to the same prices and everything. Hardly imaginative to say the least. REALLY expected a higher level of service for paying for the executive level and was sorely disappointed at best. Overall rating: 2/10. Would stay in the Sheraton on Grant or Aloft downtown again long before I stay at this Hilton again.
Alex
"Nice Stay."
Liked the location since it is close to Southeast area where my sister lives. Great referral by staff to local restaurant for breakfast, the Happy Rooster.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
SANTIAGO
"Wkend in Tucson"
Great hotel!!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very nice, pleasant stay"
Room was very spacious. Good food. Comfortable beds. Great service.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Justin
"Great Location for Bead Shows"
Easy check in and out, lots of parking. Limited dining chides, so plan to eat out. Pool side is lovely, but even for a Canadian, the pool was way too cold to use!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
linda
"Certainly nice & adequate, no complaint"
Almost out of town, a bit far from downtown, but that was ok with us...less congestion. Near Sagauro Cactus NP. Nice atrium, small pool, but nice.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"where's the beef?"
Loud air conditioning that couldn't be turned off. no bar or restaurant. for the money, it should have had more amenities.
4 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Very pleasant business hotel."
Very good hotel. Beds are very comfortable and staff is very kind. 4.5 stars
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Julian
"Two great stays in Tucson"
Short trip - great stay They need to use the same desk chairs that Hilton Garden Inn uses.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Tucson rainy weekend"
nice - rained but we still used hot tub, coffee in morning was nice to have. The land behind and surround was a little garbage and not too lovely
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Katharine
"Staycation"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Kelvin
Nice welcome experience! I would recommend this hotel to everyone,hotel was clean and the staff was very welcome!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Everything is fine, but Wish there's better breakfast......
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Didn't think I could go wrong with the name Hilton"
I've stayed at different hotels for the same price that were better than this one. I would've appreciated at least having a microwave and mini fridge in my room. I thought these enemities were common courtesy at most hotels, considering this was the Hilton I at least expected that. The hotel was nice but overall the rooms were below average. The coffee creamer was old and when I requested more they brought TWO creamers. I won't be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly service."
Everything you expect from a decent hotel. Older but still nice doesn't feel old at all. Friendly service and clean room. All the amenities work and there's a bar and pool at the hotel, always a plus.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great location, but old."
overall it was a good experience. It was clean and comfy. The only thing was that its old. Needs renovation. oh and it was really quiet at night. did'nt hear a thing.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
J
"I stayed in the executive suites the past two days"
It was amazing and the staff was too. I lost my room key several times and the staff was pleasant. My GF and I loved the stay and will be back in the future.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
dane
"Great desk staff"
Excellent problem solving skills. Problem with 3rd party booking was solved quickly and without drama.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great location. Close to places we needed to be ."
Staff was very helpful. Phillip especially. We stayed for 6 days. We were very comfortable. Dining was excellent. Kimberly in the lounge was a great hostess. Will stay again when we visit Tucson.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
grooms parents
"great"
Great
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Our go to place"
Quick, comfortable, good food in the restaurant. Not busy
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
william
"Great family hotel"
We stayed in the executive level for 6 nights. The hotel was clean and quiet. The kids loved the breakfast and evening food provided. The hotel staff were friendly and greeted us like family. It was a pleasant stay at the Hilton East.
6 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Kristin
"Great - as long as you don't need the restroom"
The restroom was microscopic. The toilet seat was literally falling off the stool. You had to reach almost 180 deg. behind you for paper - the paper was cheap and scratchy. To turn on the shower you have to stand in the 6" floor space between the toilet and the tub. The towels were not soft. Room was so dark I needed a flashlight to tell if I was filling up the coffee pot correctly. I won't stay again.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Pam
"Great hotel & staff"
We stayed at this hotel over the holidays. The hotel was just about full, but the staff still upgraded us to an executive room to get us away from the elevator and ice machine. The entire staff was very accommodating, including housekeeping. Rooms were always clean and comfy. We will stay here again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jasmine
"friendly, clean hotel"
Our stay was very nice , the front desk service was supper friendly and helpful. they updated our room when somebody smoking in front of our room which is supposed to be a non-smoking one. except the heating is very noising.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Guiying
"Nice overnight"
OUTSTANDING including the breakfast
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Sports Tournament"
Our first room was next to the ice machine which was terribly noisy and the room did not sound proof the noise very well. After 2 nights we asked to be moved and the front desk immediately changed our room. After that we very much enjoyed our stay. They also have complimentary washer and dryer available which was a HUGE benefit as we needed to wash sports uniforms every night. For the price and amenities I would definitely stay here again.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Shannon M.
"We'd stay again"
Great staff.Nicely remodeled room. Robe and slippers were a nice touch. Food and top-shelf drink on exec floor was great. Only complaints ...heater was noisy, room temp hard to control/figure out, and bath had no exhaust fan.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Decent Stay"
This hotel was fairly clean and comfortable. It was a little run down however, especially in the fitness center where there were only two cycling machines and neither was working properly. The one of the two tread mills was also not fully operating. The rooms were generally clean and spacious, but it would have been nice to have small refrigerator in it. The service was very courteous and professional from the front desk to to restaurant to the maid service. The holiday decorations were a little, but I guess for the price, what can you expect! We did not get to take advantage of the pool and jacuzzi as it was in the 40's when we stayed there, but it did seem to be adequately maintained. So, all in all, I can say, a decent stay for the price, with cleanliness and good service.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Hotel room condition was poor need upgrades old"
Disappointment with room for cleanness smell air condition air filters were in horrible condition had maintenance replace filter .let hotel staff know .
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
na
"Best price on a Hilton hotel."
Excellent service as expected from a Hilton property at an unexpected great price. Well done, Hotels.com
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great hotel, Greater staff"
Not the 1st time we've stayed @ Hilton East, Tucson. As always, facilities were exceptional but new discovery was the "above and beyond the call of duty" professional, compassionate staff. Rachel gets 5 stars (*****) for her kindness and proactive outreach when I needed help @ 2 a.m. It was Christmas morning, CVS Pharmacy (across the street) was closed and I was so sick I was willing to drive wherever I needed to go at that hour. Rachel ID'd a nearby Walgreen's and called them while I waited to be sure they'd be open for me. Her professional expertise and compassion made me start to feel better. She was awesome.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Best stay ever!"
Brought me a room fridge when I inquired. Staff was awesome! Breakfast buffet was delicious with coffee better than Starbucks and fresh squeezed OJ. Love this place!
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Simone
"Great Value"
It was just a one night trip to visit relatives in Tucson. The hotel was a nice surprise for the $65.00 we paid for the room. Very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Perfect location on east side"
Easy and early check in. Room service was fast and reasonable on a holiday when many restaurants were closed. Room needed some updating.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
janus
"quiet and clean"
Great quiet location with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice east side hotel"
Bed and shower were perfect! Location close to restaurants. We'll be back!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Miriam
Beautiful hotel! Wished there was complementary coffee outside hotel rooms.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
AFmom
It was a nice place. I would recommend it to others
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"OK for short business travel."
It's decent place for short business travel. Unfortunately there is not around the area except a few fast food and average restaurants. The the food the hole restaurant was better than average.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Great hotel with friendly staff.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Elevator Broken"
one of the elevators was broken and was not fixed in the time we were there....it took forever to get in an elevator. That is inexcusable to not get that other elevator fixed right away...very inconvenient for guests.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Bert
"OK, but a bit long in the tooth."
Condition of hotel, shows it's age and many of the repairs were too obvious. Only two elevators for the property and one was not working. Restaurant was a bright spot, with good quality offerings and quite reasonably priced, and good service.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"OK stay"
I can't believe that a Hilton hotel doesn't provide a simple contental breakfast
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Jose
"Good Quality"
It was a nice hotel. Service was great. The only bad thing that I can say is there was only one working elevator, which was annoying.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Erin
Unfortunately it was Thanksgiving week and one of the two elevators was out of order the entire weekend. We needed that elevator since one of my party could not walk up and down the stairs.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Neil
Our room was so comfortable, we overslept and missed our morning activity. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool every evening. The only issue we experienced, on a busy holiday weekend they only had 1 working elevator. They did open one set of stairs to help the flow of traffic.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Wildcat Mom
"Great place to start"
Excellent place to stay. Really enjoyed staying here. Would stay again. Only thing is please fix the second elevator.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Getaway"
Very nice...staff was great
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"80%"
The room smell not clean
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014