All hotels in Natchez, Mississippi, United States of America
109 Highway 61 S, Natchez, MS, 39120, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Very friendly staff, hotel was disappointing"
The hotel staff at the front desk were courteous and helpful, and it seems that they work with what they can to make the hotel as pleasant as possible. The room (and hotel itself) was very outdated, and not clean. There was a dead bug on the sink counter, a leftover hair tie on the bathroom door, and an old piece of pizza left in the microwave. We didn't want to touch anything in the room. The one redeeming quality seemed to be the bed, which was comfortable. We would not stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I sincerely apologize for the trouble you had when you checked into our hotel. We had a new housekeeper then but that is no excuse for the things you mentioned. That housekeeper has been retrained so the things you mentioned should not be an issue any longer. Once again, i apologize. We hope to see you again soon so we can show you our genuine southern hospitality.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"For the price still not worth it"
Walk in to check in with 3 people sitting and still had to wait 5 minutes to be acknowledged. Room wasn't ready till 5 o'clock not 3. Housekeeper was nice and the only one to clean all the rooms it wasn't her fault needed more help. It was not great I don't expect a lot for $100 a night but it was worth about $20.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Dear Guest: I apologize that it took five minutes to be acknowledged while you were waiting in our lobby. It is our goal to acknowledge guests the second they step through our lobby doors and i'm sorry that was not done in your case. Hopefully, you will give us another chance the next time you are in Natchez so we can show you true southern hospitality.
"Review on Days Inn Hotel Natchez, Mississippi"
Hotel was not up to date, rooms smelled old and needed to be cleaned. I was very disappointed. Looking at it from the outside, it told a different story.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Our hotel was built in 1973 and we continue to offer guests and clean and very economical choice of lodging for budget conscience travelers. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon. Take care
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
P.M.J.
Staff was friendly, but rooms needed some cleaning, repairs, etc. Pool was down while we were there. However, free breakfast was good. Probably would not stay again though.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Many members of our staff have been with us for many, many years and they like to demonstrate genuine southern hospitality and i am glad you noticed that. I'm glad you liked our new Daybreak Breakfast. It has been a big hit with most guests with the scrumptious waffles and syrup, biscuits and gravy, bacon, breads and so much more. Thank you for taking the time to comment and take care.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
This Days Inn is far from new and if someone is looking for a place with mints on the pillows or booze in the frig, they won't find either one here. But the rooms are clean, the TVs work, all the staff are friendly, and rates are good. Breakfast is more than adequate 7 mornings each week, and Mon.-Thurs. they serve an evening meal until it's all gone. It's not a 7-course meal but it fills the tummy. I would recommend the place to anyone who needs a clean place to spend the night.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so delighted you were happy with your stay here at the Days Inn of Natchez. Also, i am so glad you were able to have our supper. We are really proud of it. We serve everything from beef stroganoffe, to chicken casserole, jambalaya and we also offer all the proper side dishes with cornbread muffins too. It is restaurant quality-food and made with loving care. Please stop by and see us again soon. Take care my friend
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Ardyce
Great hotel
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thanks so much for a wonderful comment. Take care and we hope to see you soon.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
The front desk employees were very helpful and had great personalities. The room was very nice for the price.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am so glad you had such a great experience with our employees. We all like to show genuine southern hospitality to all of our guests. Hope to see you soon.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
"Great for the price!"
The outside is a typical motel. Our room was clean and seemed to be updated recently. It had a microwave, coffee maker and fridge in the room which was nice. The bed was quite comfortable. The room didn't have an iron. When I asked the front desk they said they didn't have one, but on my way back to the room, I saw the housekeeper taking one to another room. So I asked the housekeeper and she brought me one right away. Housekeeping was great. The lady at the front desk didn't seem too interested in going above and beyond, but she did her basic job. The hot breakfast was great for a hotel! Fresh hot waffles, bacon, omelettes, biscuits/gravy, toast, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal with fixings, coffee, juice, milk. Much better than most hotels breakfasts! I'd definitely stay here again. It was very conveniently located on highway 61. Close enough to downtown and near Natchez trace parkway.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Dear Dana: Thank you for such a lovely review. We try as hard as we can to please guests with our genuine southern hospitality and i am so happy it showed through so magnificently on your recent visit. We get so many compliments on our new Daybreak Breakfast its unreal. Guests absolutely love it and i happy you did too. Take care and hope to see you soon.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Dana
"Needs some TLC"
Rooms were ok. Very thin walls, could here lady in next room coughing, babies crying somewhere nearby & since it's a dog friendly hotel, lots of them barking all hours of the night. A/C worked good & I could have overlooked the dated & threadbare room had it not been for the earwig bug crawling on bathroom wall the morning I checked out. Too bad this hotel isn't in better shape because it's location is great for proximity to my family.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your comments. Our building was built in 1973 so it was not built the way more modern hotels of today are built. We do, however, like to keep the building and rooms as clean as they can be and offer an economical price at the same time. Thank you for staying with us. Steve
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Needs work"
Drawers didn't work, furniture was in bad need of repair or replacement. Maid had tried to put a regular sheet on a king size bed so mattress was showing. If they had not found a proper sheet at 10:30 PM, I would have had to sleep on mattress. The A.C. didn't work proper. Only way to get it to work is to set it at 68. Way too cold or way too hot.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your review. I dont know why the housekeeper who serviced your room would put a regular sheet on a king-size bed. We have lots of brand new king-size sheets so i dont understand why that would happen. I will get with my executive housekeeper to make some immediate changes. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels my friend. Steve Rosberg General Manager
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
John C.
"Old property with helpful staff"
We booked here on a motorcycle trip. Upon arrival saw a bunch of traveling workers just getting back from their day. Was surprised to learn that the hotel served free supper as well as breakfast, but the workers had scarfed up all but some corn and muffins. Room was Ok. This is an older property in need of updating but the staff were great and very pleasant to deal with. Pool gate slammed for a few hours and was just one room away from ours. That should be quieted. I would not like to have been in that next room!
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your comments. Our supper is something that is well liked by all our guests and i am so sorry most of it was gone by the time you got to get some. We put as much as we can out but we do not have a full-size kitchen to do that but we try and make enough to satisfy demand. Also, our pool gate does have a loose lock on it just to insure it does completely latch and shut when people open or close it. I understand that it is kind of loud though. Once again, thank you for your comments and we appreciate you staying with us.
Other trip May 20, 2014
pid
"a place to lay your head"
This is an old hotel so don't think you'll get anything other than that. My sheets were not clean, they were worn and ratty, bathtub was not clean and they could have done a better job with the overall cleanliness of the room. What I did like was that there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room so that was convenient. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was decent enough for me to make the effort to go down each morning. At the end of the day it was a place to lay my head and that was it.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Hello: Thank you for writing this review on us. We are a vintage property with the main building built in 1959 and the rest of the hotel followed in 1973. We are in the process of replacing all of our bedding but i guarantee you your sheets were clean. They may have been out of our older stock we are recycling out but they were clean. I'm glad the staff was so friendly to you and that you like our breakfast. It's our new Daybreak Breakfast and it's been a big hit with guests. I'm glad you liked it. Have safe travels back to where ever you call home. Steve Rosberg General Manager
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
jammyoga
"quiet, full breakfasts, reasonable price"
We enjoyed staying at the Days Inn in Natchez. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The price was reasonable, affordable. The breakfast was freshly made, tasty and staff kept it well supplied. Seemed a popular place too, for families and couples traveling. We would definitely stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
It is great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Right down from the room to our new Daybreak Breakfast....which has been a really big hit with guests. We consider our hotel the perfect place for families and anyone who wants a nice economical place to lay their had for the night. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night family trip May 9, 2014
c.b. and b.b.
"Days Inn"
Days Inn in Natchez, Mississippi, fairly comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am glad you found our hotel comfortable and hope to see you again soon. Take care my friend.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Claire
"Best Days Inn I ever."
We arrived late and tired. Desk clerk was totally business-like and quick while being cordial. The room and the breakfast exceeded anything I could expect in this grade hostelry. Cleanliness - immaculate; towels - 3-star level or better; comfort - same; breakfast - quality and variety matched higher-grade places. And, even though right on the highway, room was very quiet. Next time I'm in Natchez, I'll stay there, no question about it.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
It is so absolutely wonderful to hear such a great review of our little hotel. Even though we are a vintage hotel we try as hard as we can to keep it as nice as possible for each and every guest and i am so glad you noticed everything we have done. It's also nice to hear you enjoyed our new Daybreak Breakfast. It's been a big hit with guests. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back in the near future. Take care my friend Steve Rosberg General Manager
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Warren Hunt
Supper friendly staff! Excellent breakfast!!
Response by Days Inn Natchez
It is very nice to hear you enjoyed our breakfast so much. It is called the Daybreak Breakfast and it is brand new and i am so pleased you enjoyed it so much. It is chock full of hot and tasty waffles, gravy and biscuits, fruits, oatmeal and much more. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again soon. Steve
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
The motel was ok could use some maintenance and repairs. The desk clerk (Pat) was very pleasant and help full in providing information regarding the area.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I will definitely let Pat know you appreciated her so much. Take care and hope to see you soon.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Wow!!"
Service was excellent. Breakfast was great. Rooms were clean. Staff was very friendly.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for such a great review. That is what we like to hear.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Rhonda
"Would stay here again..."
There were no issues with checking in or out. The staff was excellent and the morning breakfast exceeded our expectations.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your rating. I am happy to hear you liked our new Daybreak Breakfast so much. It really is a big hit with guests. Take care
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
""You get what you pay for""
Ok.. so this was the cheapest hotel in Natchez when I booked online. Other than the staff being outstanding… very friendly… I don't have anything positive to say. Our toilet ran all night… the room was out of date and felt dirty. I would pay more for a newer hotel in the future.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your rating of us and i am happy you enjoyed our friendly staff members.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Midwest Mom
"Disappointing"
My wife and I reserved this hotel at the last minute while enroute to Natchez. Based on the pictures and previous experiences at Days Inn in the past, we expected a clean, comfortable room. However, our room had a strong, musty odor of cigarette smoke. Judging by the overall appearance of the hotel this seemed to be the norm and not the exception. Even though we were tired from traveling we chose not to stay at this hotel. The lady at the front desk offered to put us in a different room but our minds were made up, we sacrificed a nights room rate to stay somewhere else. If you are visiting Natchez to see the antebellum homes and enjoy the town there are several other hotels much nicer than this, do yourself a favor and don't stay here.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Sometimes it is difficult for us when a guest smokes in a non-smoking room. We deodorize the rooms when we find out that has happened. Not all of our rooms are like that. I apologize you got one of the few that did. Take care and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Ronnie
"Snow Storm Reprieve"
This is an old motel. Evidence of mold here and there in ceilings and walls from past water leaks. Basic room was OK, and clean. This is a Days Inn, so we were not expecting a 5-star lodging establishment. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived during a cold weather blast in late January 2014 that included snow and ice and slick roads. Not only did they provide a breakfast as advertised, but it was a HOT breakfast. And, they also provided a hot meal at dinner time, which we were not expecting, and it was extra nice since it was so slick outside.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am so happy to hear we were able to help you during the recent winter storm. It really was nasty wasn't it. I appreciate you noticing how nice and friendly our staff is. Everyone working here enjoys giving genuine southern hospitality. The Days Inn of Natchez is an older motel. We were built in 1973 but we are proud that we are still a relevant hotel that offers guests clean, comfortable, and economical accommodations so i am glad you experienced all three. Lastly, we are very proud of our supper. Not many hotels do that nowadays. We serve supper Monday - Thursday and it is all home made, restaurant quality food and we received a score of "A" on our last mystery inspection from the local health department. Take care my friend and hope to see you again soon. Steve Rosberg General Manager
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Al
"Going to a church statewide meeting."
Stay was with my grandson. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The room was small and TV old and limited channels. Staff was very personable. Breakfast was good. I was not able to use AARP discount and have my account credited as the AARP agent had said I could when told me I could not use AARP discount thru Expedia. I was also charged $10 fee by Expedia over the quoted amount which included local and state taxes on room. I would have had a better rate if made reservation thru Days Inn.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate them so much. Hope to see you soon.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Cindy
Carpet was wet. No coffee pot, there was a coffee machine, but no coffee pot. No WiFi. Very noisy. Would not stay here again. The front desk staff was extremely friendly. No problems with staff, strictly the facility and amenities.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
The coffee makers in our rooms do not require a pot. You place the cups we provide under the water spout and the coffee is made that way. I am happy to hear our staff was so friendly to you. Happy New Year
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Thanksgiving"
It was nice and joyable.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your review. That was very nice of you. Hope to see you soon and Merry Christmas.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
"minor updates needed"
Hotel staff was excellent... building and rooms needs to be updated.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I'm glad you noticed how excellent our staff is. We really do enjoying making our guest's stay as best as it can possibly be. From everyone at Days Inn....Merry Christmas.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
RMC
"A Good Hotel For a Reasonable Price"
I reserved a room at the Days Inn so that I could take a few days to visit local mansions and historic sites before continuing my drive to New Orleans. Overall, the hotel was in a good area and was conveniently located. The hotel looked fairly "dated" and the room was certainly modest. The facility was reasonably clean and adequately maintained, however, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Because the hotel was a good value, I would certainly recommend it...
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you, Michael, for leaving us such a positive review. Everyone here at the Days Inn really appreciates it. Hope to see you back soon. Merry Christmas.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"Great value for the price"
A little dated but we had great customer service and the room was very clean. The listing did say wifi which i never did find the signal if they did have it. Food was great too! Will def stay there again!
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am pleased to hear your stay with us was so nice. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Holidays
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Clair
"reasonable rates and comfortable stay"
staff person was very courteous and even called the room after we arrived to make sure everything was OK. will definitely stay again.....
Response by Days Inn Natchez
It is so nice to hear you treated so nicely. I am glad you plan to stay with us again. Until then, my friend, take care.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
bob
"First night GREAT Second night room was horrible"
WE stayed at the Days Inn in Natchez, Mississippi for two nights. The first night the room was wonderful, clean and perfect. However, we requested a second night during the balloon festival and has to move to room # 255. Days Inn should have paid me to stay in that horrible, dirty, stinking room. It didn't help that it was a smoking room (only type available). The mattress was old, and I would not put my feet on the carpet. It was just a last ditch attempt for a motel room. The staff tried and was very courteous, however room # 255 should be closed or re-modeled.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I apologize that you had to move rooms during the balloon race weekend. That is a very busy weekend as i am sure you know. I do apologize that the second room did not match up to the first. We are in the process of buying new bedding so next time you visit us everything should be perfect. See you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
L. Hanson
"Small room"
Not much room between the bed and the desk. The chair doesn't fit between the desk and the bed. It was very hard to sit on the chair and work at the desk. The sink Fawcett is dirty.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your comments. Due to the historic nature of our building our rooms are on the smallish size but we are very glad you stayed with us and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"nice once upon a time"
The outside of this hotel tells the whole story. It's old. Rooms are small. Bed was extremely worn out and noisy. Refrigerator sat on the floor and had grafitti carved in it. Neighborhood around it seemed a little sketchy.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
One wing of our hotel was built in 1959 and the rest of the hotel was built in the early 70's so due to the historic nature of our hotel the rooms can appear smaller than newer hotels. We are in the process of getting new items like beds, towels, sheets and such and we hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Natchez.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"Good rates and GREAT service."
We were pleased overall with this hotel. It is an older location, but room was very clean with great rates and delicious free breakfasts. This was perfect for our needs, as we basically used the room only for sleeping. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am so glad you hear you were pleased with our hotel. We have been working hard to make it the nicest it can be. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
L Nesbit
"The entire place needs maintenance."
Our air conditioner was loud extremely loud when it kicked on. The stool in the bathroom would run all by itself with no one using it. Our friends had the room next to us and one bed had a broken board in the bed support , so the bed was unusable. The paint on the outside was needing repair and the ice in the ice machine was brown. ,what more can I say?
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your review and i will address your comments with our maintenance staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
linda
"Bed was broken, holes in walls, dirty"
Stay away from this hotel. Others in town much nicer for the same price
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am sorry you had a such a negative experience with us. I am not aware of any rooms with holes in the walls but i will get with my maintenance staff to see if repairs are warranted. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
dh
Comfortable, clean room. Older motel but we'll kept, friendly staff, and good neighborhood. Convenient location, easy access to the area. Be aware this motel allows pets, so dogs may be present but were not a nuisance. Would stay here again and recommend to others. Breakfast was good!
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Not what I expected for the price I paid"
The people were great! I was staying there because my adopted father passed away and the staff showed concern. The hotel room was just a place to rest but needs to be cleaned thoroughly. The floors hadn't been shampooed in a very long time; when i got out of the shower and walked to the bed and got dressed, I went to put my shoes on and my feet were already black. The bed was hard as concrete with the springs poking you. The tub/shower needed to be scrubbed (i cleaned it before I took my shower). There was no internet service and the front desk said it may be just a glitch to keep trying. Then next day after the funeral I came back to lodge my complaints again and the lady told me they hadn't had internet in several days but they forgot to post it. Again, the people were great but for the money I wouldn't recommend this hotel to someone staying more than one night.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I'm glad you noticed how nice and friendly are employees are. They are what makes this hotel great. We just had all carpets on our rooms recently shampooed and cleaned and we have been doing extra projects to make the Days Inn of Natchez as clean as it can be. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Vickie
"Worth the Price"
It was clean, and front desk staff very kind. I for got my orthipedic pillow there and the shipped it to me COD, I am very appreciative. Pool was nice also. It is an older Inn but what I expected.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for enjoying your stay at Days Inn and we were more than happy to send your pillow back to you. I know how attached you can get to a good pillow and i'm glad you are again able to enjoy yours. Take care my friend.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Beth
"A place to rest between bowling events."
The hotel and it's staff were outgoing and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and pleasant to relax in. I'd be more than happy to stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It really does mean alot to us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Get what you pay for."
The hotel was small and very outdated. The room was mostly clean other than a stained comforter. They only have 2 small double beds available which was very uncomfortable for my wife and I. The hotel was loud and extremely busy. The window curtains weren't really wide enough to cover the entire window, so we were paranoid about people looking into our room. There isn't a whole lot to pick from in Natchez, but we would try something different next time if we ever have to stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Due to the historic nature of our building our rooms can appear smaller than more modern construction but we are glad you noticed the room was mostly clean. Thank you for your review.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Brandon K.
"Great Housekeepers"
The housekeepers try hard to make the rooms comfortable and clean.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Our housekeepers work very hard to make you the guest as happy as possible and we are glad you noticed that. See you soon
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
I have stayed at this Days Inn several times and will not hesitate to stay there again. I like the place and the people.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am so happy you enjoy staying at our hotel and we are so glad to have you staying with us. We cant wait to see you again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Excellent experience"
Amazing town and excellent hotel.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
You are correct. Natchez is a beautiful and amazing town full of wonderful history. And thank you for saying our hotel is excellent. We are happy to say Days Inn of Natchez is a beautiful, clean hotel that guests can relax at during their travels in Natchez. See you soon
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"drifting by"
nothing so special.......................................................................................................................................
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your rating of us.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
jojo
"Middle of the Road"
Room was a little tired. AC system was kind of loud and cycled on/off a lot throughout the night. Considering the price and the fact that everything else was already booked up for the weekend it was what it was. Staff was friendly and knowledgible about the area.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for your comments and it is so nice to hear was friendly to you and let you know things about the town of Natchez. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Hotel stay"
I rented two rooms; they were basically the same, the rooms were tidy but needed service. In one room the door knob in bathroom is about to come off, broked toilet paper dispenser, toilets in both rooms were not anchored very well (rocked); assuming due to replacing tile flooring. The bath tubs in both rooms were figerglass with a gray ring...which is assumed to be due to age; the tubs were wiped down, however taking a bath/shower was not an option. The room has an ordor from sprays used to cover either smoke or aged smell. Borrowed an iron, the board was terrible - a new cover is badly needed. Very limited parking for the size of the complex. On a positive note, the staff was very nice and accomodating
Response by Days Inn Natchez
Thank you for mentioning how nice and tidy are rooms are and how friendly our staff is. We love displaying genuine southern hospitality. Warm regards Steve Rosberg General Manager
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Not bad but not good either"
The staff were the only really good thing about this hotel. Other than that it was all pretty mediocre.
1 night business trip May 22, 2013
Ben
"Great service!"
I was very impressed by the service at this hotel. Even though somehow I was down for a smoking room (which I would NEVER select), I was able to switch to a non-smoking room. The front desk clerk even called after we were in the room to make sure everything was alright! The breakfast was plentiful and delicious, and the hotel even offers weeknight suppers. If I'm ever in the area again, I'd definitely stay here!
Response by Days Inn Natchez
It is so nice to read your positive comments of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write them. Hope to see you again soon. Take care
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
Lynne
"NOT AGAIN"
TV remote didn't work TV -back was gone had to hold battery in with finger. Lamp broke. refrig sitting on floor with microwave on top. curtains about to fall. No iron or ironing board. Very Poor Stay.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
not happy
"Better than expected!"
It was great! In the past I had stopped using Day's Inns because they weren't very clean & smelly after foreigners took over most of them but this one was very nice & clean and the staff was American and very courteous. Would stay again if in the area.
Response by Days Inn Natchez
I am glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with us here at the Days Inn. We are trying hard to make it the best it can be. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip May 6, 2013