All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2020 Jeff Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect for commuting to DC"
I was in town for a conference. I walked 2 blocks to the metro and had a 15 min ride to the convention center. The price was so much better than DC and I found the hotel very accommodating. Great place to stay!
9 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terri
"Excellent Stay - Again"
Excellent. Really close to the bike trail and we went for a nice walk.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Met our criteria close to a metro station"
Arrived later afternoon and the room was perfect. Very spacious and neat. We did not explore restaurants in the area because it was late and we didn't want to wander too far. In the morning, as we walked to the Metro stop we noticed the restaurants recommended by the hotel were a bit of a walk. So as visitors would not walk during the evening. But that was our only concern. The breakfast buffet in the hotel had a nice variety of choices.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
cathy
"Paper Walls"
Incredibly bad sound insulation (none). I was kept up late by a conversation spoken in normal tones and the hotel's large industrial fan just outside my window. I switched rooms and was kept up by my neighbor's low volume TV. I couldn't complaint because these were perfectly acceptable behaviors. In both cases, it was almost like the walls weren't there. I had specifically asked for a quite room when I made the reservation. It made for a very long 4 day stay. Also note that the hotel is under renovation so you have construction noise 9-5. The front (East side) of the hotel faces Jefferson Davis Highway which is a main artery for the area and has substantial traffic noise until at least midnight (and people love to honk their horns). The staff was courteous although it took about 15 minutes for them to post my last breakfast accounting so I could pay my bill (I had finished breakfast an hour earlier). The beds were comfortable enough and the housekeeping was satisfactory. Otherwise, the vending machines didn't take bills (they have the capability but just don't work). While the price was OK, I wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the excessive noise you experienced. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great hotel stay"
Very comfortable hotel. Great breakfast options. Good for business travel.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Overall the stay was great, my only issue was my view from the room, I understand not all rooms will have a great view but if I'm going to be looking out the window at ac units at least have the roof top clean there was trash everywhere.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
speedy service at checkin, clean room, and easy parking
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Overall was good, could have improvements in the bedrooms.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Excellent service and very friendly staff"
I lived in the hotel only one day and when I checked out I left my ipad in the hotel but I totally forgot. After I traveled around Washington D.C and went back to the hotel preparing to take the free shuttle to the airport I found I left my ipad in my room. I went to the front desk asking for help. But at that time the housekeeping staff were already off from work. They tried to reach the director of the housekeeping, Mr. James, and he said he did find my lost ipad but he was at home already, if I need he can come to hotel right now but it takes about 30 minutes. I was catching the flight at that time so I didn't have time to wait. Mr. James said he can mail my ipad to me next day when he comes to the hotel to work. Next day, he called me and mailed the ipad. That's the whole story between me and Mr. James, and now I already got my ipad. I'm really grateful for the help of Mr. James and really enjoy staying with Radisson Hotel. It's a hotel with excellent service and very friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good hotel.pls don't think of waiting for shuttle"
Hotel & staff excellent. The shuttle bus service was a nightmare on one occasion waited 45 minutes
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Wonderful stay."
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Very clean. We had booked and paid for a studio suite, but received a regular king room when we arrived. Other than that, our stay was wonderful. Thank you.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Dusty
"Hotel in Transition"
The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful, particularly after I went up to my room to take my luggage, in order to come back down to move my car from the check-in spaces to the upper two levels of the parking garage, only to find out my keys did not work. After a full day of travel and work, it was not the most helpful discovery. On the next morning of departure I found the shower faucet would not turn-off, which was most unusual for a large hotel, and I hated having to leave it as I checked out, hoping they did have maintenance staff available that early to take care of it. All in all, I think their transition to another hotel chain in the near future (as I was told) is a good thing.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"A Navy Nephew's Wedding"
First time to the area. Very cold. Snow on the ground all the time. Loved the area. Went on to Washington DC. History lover. Want to go back in spring/summer.
4 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Roger
"Nice hotel close to DC"
Stayed here for 1 night while visiting DC. I looked at hotels in Downtown DC and the prices were too high for us students to afford so I decided to book 2 rooms in this hotel which is only a 15 minute drive from DC. Our original booking said that the rooms would have one standard double bed but when we got there, there were 2 queen beds! The rooms were clean, bathrooms had plenty of towels, there was a microwave and fridge in the rooms too. A lot of good channels on the TV too. However, one of the bathroom locks was broken. The neighborhood had a 7-eleven around the corner and a few restaurants within walking distance. Overall, would recommend this hotel if you're looking to stay close to DC but can't afford the DC prices.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
"Price and Location"
I picked this hotel based on price and location and was pleasantly surprised. The room was comfortable and the service and food was good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Average. Needs upkeep and location is bad"
Hallways looked old and need to be improved. Area in one direction is nice but in the other direction is pretty bad. There is a strip club just a block away. Overall the experience was fine but I expe better.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Spring at Virginia"
Their customer service was awesome... And the hotel was superb .. Loved it.. Thanx. And I'll recommend anybody to stay in this hotel
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Asif
"Can't sleep"
Convenient to where I'm traveling, but the rooms are too noisy due to the highway traffic outside the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
David G
"Easter Sunrise Service"
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Benjamin
"I would stay there again anytime I'm in DC."
Great experience. Look forward to coming back. Looking for a good hotel for business near company headquarters.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Just right"
This was a great hotel for what we needed it for. It was clean and comfortable and near the airport. We were able to use the pool at the neighboring hotel even. The only downfall is that the airport shuttle does not start running until 6 am and we needed it at 4:30. The neighboring hotel did shuttle us though which was a short, pleasant trip.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Close proximity to metro to commute to dc & great value for price..
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable!"
Very pleasant stay at the hotel. Everyone is friendly and it is a quick metro ride to downtown DC. I would definitely recommend staying here.
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Undisclosed fees.....JERKS!"
it's a hotel....nothing special. What made me mad is all the undisclosed fees such as parking, security fees, and some other fees that don't appear on your bill......Nickel and dime you to death....oh....and the continental breakfast is $15 each person.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Ed Morelli
"Good for a short stay"
Decent situation
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Pleasant, comfortable stay"
The front desk was extremely helpful and personable. The room was very clean and the mattress comfort was much appreciated after long days sequestered in meetings! I would definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel,really close to the city"
It was really good,a clean and comfortable room with a really good service and the best part of it just 15 away from D.C.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Leticia
"Family Wedding Stay"
There was a problem with the shower, but the staff fixed it promptly. Only other issue was that the bed was a bit soft.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Clean hotel with helpful staff"
I stayed here for three nights for some business meetings in the area. The room was very clean and comfortable, roomy, with a small refrigerator and nice bed. I know rates vary a lot with time, but I got a very reasonable rate here compared to other hotels in the area. This might be because of construction in the hotel, but, frankly, I didn't see or hear that construction (except one afternoon when the water was off for a few hours -which was announced in advance.) I didn't ride the Metro this time, but it is pretty close.
Blaine
"Nice staff, but hotel in disrepair"
1. No wheelchair access to hotel from parking garage (stairs only). 2. Areas around garage stairs littered and dirty. 3. Front of the drawer to the desk in our room was not even attached (almost pulled off). 4. Pull wand on sheer curtains was missing on the left side. 5. The toilet seat wouldn't stay in up position. 6. Black mold visible near overflow drain in sink. 7. Interior decoration notably dated.
Response by Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, in regards to wheelchair access, and room and hotel cleanliness. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Overrated Hotel"
Hotels.com gives this hotel 3 1/2 stars, which is overly generous. The lobby is great, but the floors and rooms are old and dinghy. The hotel left a notice under my door that they were shutting off the water for maintenance until 2pm. I returned to my room at 3:30pm, with about 30 minutes to shower and get dressed for an event. No water. I had to "bathe" and brush my teeth with bottled water. The hotel staff was not remotely helpful and made no effort to make up for the water issue.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Convenient to DCA, reasonable prices"
Clean, comfortable, ... Some times a bit shop worn.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dick
nice pleasant room, polite and friendly staff
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
A.C.
"Weekend Getaway"
I enjoyed the stay at the location. The hotel was going through some renovations, but it was still a pleasant trip. I would come back to the location again.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"2 night stay"
Arrived at DCA, stayed 2 nights before heading to the Mandarin Oriental to save money. Choose this hotel because it offered free airport shuttle service, close to Metro station and walking distance to CVS and restaurants, Kabob Palace was 1 block away. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Ada
"Met my needs!"
Great location for catching a flight! After spending the weekend in Baltimore with my son and his college friends it was a welcome retreat for a quiet night before my return flight to CT.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
Tina
Went for the Cherry Blossom festival in DC. The hotel is close to the Tidal Basin by metro.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jamie
"Good value hotel"
Great stay, we got upgraded to a business suite with complimentary breakfast. The hotel itself is ideal for a one night stay close to the airport for travel, for what you pay great value.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"owner"
Bathroom, ventilation did not work. I told the front desk but it was not repaired.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
aydin
"would not recommend"
had to wait for room and hallway dirty. construction going on. terrible inconvient to get luggage fr garage to room . confusion fr doorman and front desk about when we could park car there in garage
Response by Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Decent hotel for the area"
Shuttle service was horrible. Hotel room was nice, comfortable, clean. Think they need to step up their lobby area/dining as well as their shuttle service. Many hotels in this area with much nicer accomodations so need to fix those things which are easier to stay competitive. Hotel was not bad, but was not a good impression for a first time in the Radisson. Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott are my normal stays and had the shuttle service been more accommodating, would have received much better reviews.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Affordable and close to DC"
Great staff and service.
4 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jaime
"great place convenient to airport AND Metro"
Really nice hotel with friendly helpful staff. The food was great, the room top-notch.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Henry
"Terrible customer service"
I had a awful stay. Probably the worst hotel visit I have had in years. When I arrived to the hotel I waited for about 15 minutes while one front desk clerk was on the phone and the other was talking to a fried. After I was helped, the two front desk clerks were discussing which room to put me in, apparently it was a struggle to find a room for me. I was given an "upgraded" room that was slightly larger than a standard room, but the bed backed to the elevator shaft. Every time and elevator went by the whole bed shook. I went back to the front desk and after the front desk clerk tried to give me a room on a floor that was "out of service" due to construction, the front desk clerk gave me a the exact room that I booked in the first place. Why all this hassle when the room I had booked was available? The room was fine, hot water ran out during a short shower at 9 pm. I won't be staying here again because the customer service was terrible.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
adam
"clean hotel, good location."
Would recommend this hotel. We were only there for a night so I can't speak as to the amenities, but it was very clean and the room was comfortable. A group planned a night out at the area bars / restaurants and we were only a 5 minute walk from our destination. All were impressed with the bedroom suite and will stay there for our next trip.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lynn
"Turn down the noise and clean up the mess"
This was by far the worse hotel I have stayed at. I arrived at 6pm and went up to my room to find food from morning room service through out the hallway, at least 6 to 8 trays. I said something to the staff when I went down for dinner and when I returned at around 9pm it still was not picked up. The noise from the street was extremely noisy. I could hear people talking on the sidewalk out front at all hours, was woken up at midnight with noise, again at 2am with people talking out front and then again at 4am. It sounded like they were right under my window but when I looked out there were across the parking lot on the sidewalk, that was how much noise carried to my room.
Response by Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noise from the street. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
mary
"No title"
It was a good stay, close to Metro station and many kinds of restaurants.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"NAPS seminar"
Nice Nd convenient to shops and the Metro.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Christina
"Overall a great stay!"
Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel room I stayed in was clean and comfortable. Although the restroom in the lobby needs cleaning. Internet can be pretty slow at certain times.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Wonderful Stay"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in answering my questions. I was very impressed with my room. The bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015