All hotels in Incheon, South Korea
208, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil,, Jung-gu, Incheon, Incheon, 400-719, South Korea, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Awesome hotel close to airport"
This is an excellent hotel to stay at if you are leaving from the Incheon airport. We always stay here the night before we leave Incheon. It has a free shuttle bus to and from the airport and is very close. It is much easier than trying to fight Seoul traffic if you have to catch a plane in the morning.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Unnecessary Exercise"
There are two towers and if you are staying in a room that allows access to the club lounge, this is in the West Tower. If the hotel books you in the East Tower, which happened to me, you are better off changing rooms to the West Tower as the distance from one to the other is a significant work-out.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Layover at ICN"
Layover at ICN. Hotel has everything you want for that.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"5 Star Hoel"
Good service. The mattress could be better.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Cold but OK"
Very cold. The hotel is made up of two buildings, one new one older. The lobby and restaurant and bar of the new building are freezing. Wonderful rooms and a good breakfast made up for that. Older building is quite comfortable, i would stay again but this is simply a transit hotel nothing more.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"A great place at the Inchon airport"
This is a great hotel if you are staying at the Inchon airport. It is far from downtown Seoul. The staff are very helpful and ask to provide assistance without having to ask for it. The restaurants have a good selection of meals for both Asian and Western tastes.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Jack R.
"Luxurious and Convenient"
Excellent staff, great facilities, close to airport, very good fitness center, everyone spoke English.
J.D.
less than five minutes from the airport with free transport
"Hyatt never disappoints"
Another great stay at Hyatt. This is my fifth stay here and I will continue coming here over and over again as it never disappoints. This has been my first stay in their new west wing and I loved it. Our room was on the 11th floor facing the airport as I had requested. Love the new contemporary look and the subtle colors of korean air. Loved the new style shower tub bathroom with the little stool. Overall, I have enjoyed myself and my stay after a long night flight. I was able to fully rest at the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to the airport restaurants. The staff are great and always professional. All these little things make you feel at home. Thanks Hyatt!
Katie
"Well Worth the Price"
Free shuttle, close to airport, excellent staff and facilities, awesome fitness center, not a single complaint.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
J.D.
Food was great, room was clean and staff was helpful. Narrow tub otherwise very nice bathroom.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"A great hotel for transit"
The hotel was perfect as had a 22 hour transit. Getting to the hotel from the airport was easy, and the check in was easy. The room was nice and warm. My only complaint was that the bed was really hard.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Dawn
Most of staffs were very kind and well trained. However, there were a few staffs, who didn't have experience or not well trained. I think there were possibilities that some of them were overloaded especially during busy season and couldn't handle their stress well. But, it still ruined my feeling and trip.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wish we could stay longer"
We stayed here on New Years eve for one night. Unfortunately we were to tired to sample all the hotel has to offer after a 14.5 hr flight. We booked a King Club room. The room was on the 11th floor with a beautiful night time view over the airport. We did manage to stay awake long enough to have some food and a glass of champagne in the Club lounge. The food was great and the service excellent. We had a quick coffee in the club lounge again the following morning, although we did not eat the food laid out looked very good. We also used the hotel shuttle arriving and departing and this was very prompt and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Lucy
"Convenient Redeye stay"
English-speaking staff, very helpful. Courtesy shuttle from airport and back, 24/7 room service, clean/modern room accommodation.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Bryan
"Convenient location to the airport"
Perfect location for short transit stays in Incheon airport. Nice, clean but expensive hotel. But worth the convenience.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Carlos
"ICN Airport Overnight"
It was necessary to spend 20 hours between flights in Korea. An over night stay was booked at the Grand Hyatt. The room was excellent and the staff was attentive. My only complaint was the cost of the breakfast: $30.00. While the food was good it was overpriced. The shuttle from and back to the airport was very convenient.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Jack the Alchem
"65.00 USD for Two Eggs and Toast?"
An absolute GOUGE, be careful here. Had breakfast, was told 16.00 USD. Checked out of the hotel and each breakfast was 65.00 USD. An absolute ripoff.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
gerald
"Very Slow"
It took way too long to check in. No line and yet it took a half hour for my colleague and I to check in. Went to the Swell bar for a drink and with nobody in the bar it took 15 minutes to get a drink (didn't know how to make a bloody mary?)
"Great way to break up a long travel"
I always try to stay at this hotel for a night while in transit. A great opportunity to relax and unwind. Great pool, gym, and sauna. Rooms are also great.
Business travel
"Allaround A+ hotel"
I travel a lot for work and don't usually leave reviews, but my short stay here was so memorable and positive that I felt compelled to write. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted warmly by the bellboy and check-in desk. I was there for a 12 hour layover between Tokyo and New York, and my only regret was that I couldn't stay longer and take better advantage of the facilities in the new wing that opened in September 2014. The hotel was overbooked so they upgraded my room. The continental breakfast on the executive floor was amazing in terms of quality and variety. Customer service in every single interaction with staff was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone doing a layover in Incheon or just wanting a comfortable luxurious hotel experience. I am already thinking about returning just to stay here again. <3
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Convenient Location, but a Little Overrated"
For a hotel that often gets the reputation as one of the best airport hotels in the world, I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice hotel, great customer service, clean comfortable rooms, and conveniently located near the airport. However, the restaurant options were a disappointment since there were no moderately priced options. The buffet at Restaurant 8 is crazy expensive. I walked through the buffet to see the food options and it was nowhere near worth the price. Instead of eating in the hotel, I opted to dine at a great Korean restaurant one stop away on the free shuttle.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
James P
"Beautiful and Restful Transit stop in Korea"
I stayed in the East wing on my way to Nepal and the West wing on my return. Rooms in the west wing are gorgeous with amazing amenities however my room was near the elevator and hummed/vibrated/knocked whenever it was used. In the night, the knocking sounded like construction banging every minute or so, but during the day it was continuous. The East wing rooms are spacious and beautiful, but not as high tech as the West...toilets didn't have wash/drying abilities and the lighting system was not as tech advanced. The hotel included lots of perks, free shuttle or 5 minute walk to airport, easy access to the airport nonstop express train to Seoul (40 min) and gracious staff services.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Need just a little work"
Upon checking in, a member of our traveling party received a sheet of paper (nobody else got this sheet) stating that there was going to be power inspection the next morning from 2am - 4am. Being jet lagged, I awoke early and waited for power to come on, to do some work. No power until 4:20. I called the front desk around 4:10 for status, to which they were apologetic in stating that there was a "delay". They should have committed to a realistic (or even worst case scenario) timeline. During check in, we were asked about our departure time for the airport shuttle, to which we gave a time of 7am. That shuttle filled to capacity well before 7am, but sat waiting for the 7am departure time. We were told to wait for the 7:15 shuttle. That shuttle came came through already full from it's stop at the other towers lobby. We asked for them to help come up with a solution, to which we were given apologies but no resolutions. They could not tell if the other lobby had people waiting for the next (7:30) shuttle or not). I had to tell them to call a cab. We ended taking a cab and even gave another stranded traveller a ride. We barely made our int'l flight. It seems pointless that they ask for your departure time, if they are not prepared to accommodate it. Note- parking lot was full of hotel vans and limousines.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Needed a nice place close to the airport"
As you can expect in a Hyatt,all was good and nice.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Frans
"Airport proximity"
Were it not for the fact the hotel is 5 minutes by shuttle from the airport, I would never stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Peter H
It was a great hotel - super clean, friendly staff, very comfortable. The restaurant was a bit pricey but since I was on a work (reimbursable) trip I wasn't too worried about it. I probably wouldn't have wanted to pay the restaurant prices if I were traveling on my own.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Traci
Excellent experience as usual - see you in November
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Business travel"
The hotel is 5-star for me, although it was rather pricey. I arrived late on a Saturday night and departed early the next morning for Buson. The breakfast buffet was very nice but I couldn't take full advantage of it to justify the $35 tab. I stayed again on a Thursday night for an early Friday morning departure back to the USA through Narita. I ordered off the menu for breakfast. It ran about $16 and it was quite good. I also agreed to a glass of Orange Juice. I was surprised that it costs an additional $13. So, once again breakfast was about $30. The room rates were significantly different between the 2 days. Thursday's stay was about 1/3 less than the Saturday night stay. I boarded the KAL bus at the front door of the hotel and traveled to Gimpo airport. The bus arrives/departs every 20 minutes. The ride from the hotel to Gimpo took about 50 minutes. The bus was nice, clean, and very quiet.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Alan
"Good hotel"
Convenient hotel for a overnight layover in Seoul. A bit pricey but worth it when you are traveling with kids.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Very uneventful stay, which is how I like it!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Debbo
"Comfort layover"
less than 10 minutes from Incheon airport and free shuttle every 10 min or so. Clean and nice. Good food. Good fitness and swimming pool. You can walk 5 mins for Korean restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Kevin S
The air conditioner in the room did not work: The hotel offered no billing adjustment. The hotel restaurant could not accommodate us for dinner - sold out, okay, but since the hotel is in the middle of nowhere and your only option is to take the shuttle back to the airport to find a food source, you can imagine that was not what we were expecting at a $350+ per night hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"5 Minutes to the ICN Airport Terminal"
Always a great stay. Extremely convenient especially for late night arrival or early morning departure. Great food is a plus. One of the best airport hotels in the world.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
LARRY MAHL
"good place for long layover"
The lobby area was very nice. Rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. The surrounding area was just more airport related buildings. Worked for us because we needed a place to lay down during our long layover between flights.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Family
"great for short stay"
If you need to stay over night to catch next flight, this is best hotel. It is luxury hotel just few minutes from airport with free shuttle service. Go out of #3exit and there is big bus with Hotel name on it.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Sunwha Kim
"Name is Hyatt but Quality is just the motel."
I strongly recommend dont stay. Not Valuable.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Young Yang
"GREAT LOCATION"
Great location especially for late night flight arrival. Food quality was excellent. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Larry Mahl
"nice hotel for transit passenger"
I stayed in this hotel 2 times, when I was in transit in Korea traveling from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to Seattle, USA (2012) and London, UK a few days ago.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
bayaraa+tsolmon
"Overall nice"
The staffs were well trained and nice. Found few hairs (obviously not mine) in the mini bar section.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Very good hotel in the airport"
I was satisfied with everything.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2014
DONGBAEK
"Convenient luxury very near Incheon Airport"
The hotel factilty is less than 5 minutes from Incheon Airport by free shuttle. The facilities are nice and the food options are exquisite.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
"Great even though a brief stay"
We originally had a longer layover in Seoul on our way back from Thailand but it was cut back to 12 hours on the ground so we had a very quick visit to the Hyatt Regency. Great service. Nice bar. And a good night's sleep even if short.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2013
Robert M.
I'll stay again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Great Hotel with Awesome Restaurant`s and Casino!"
I have stayed at this Hotel twice and enjoyed myself immensely both times. The Gym is excellent and the Restaurants are 5 star with great service and friendly staff. Also if you are flying Korean Airlines there is a convenient checkin counter in the hotel Lobby and I got upgraded to Business Class and also won $1,000 dollars at the Casino which more than paid for my two night stay. All in all one of the best Hotels I have ever been too and a lot of fun and convenience. I would recommend it to any person that is stopping over for only a few days in Korea and has limited time.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Shannon
This is very convient on a long layover that is why I stayed there better to spend 6 hours in a nice bed than in the airport so very close
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
jesse
"Great place to unwind after a trip"
This hotel always exceed expectations.........which is why it is a great "last night in Korea" stop. It will erase all the memories of hard beds, nasty smells, and dirty rooms from your memory as you depart the region. The staff is professional and helpful. Great buffet at the restaurant too (although a bit pricey)
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"5 Star hotel with a 6 Star staff"
One of the best hotels I've ever had the privilege of staying in. Perfect without being ostentatious. Most helpful staff
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013
A P Templet
"Not good...."
I have stayed in nicer hotels around the world for about a third of the price of a room. Not worth it, hell this place does not even have flat screen TVs. Very basic and wifi is is $20 a day which is a freaking rip off. Never again.....
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
"Excelent airport hotel for Business purposes"
Hotel is great, service is excellent. Club floor service is fabulous. The bar is Great. Their is a Casino (I did not try it). The pool and the fitness club are great (includes is Sauna, Jacuzzi, etc). I definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2012