All hotels in Incheon, South Korea
208, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil,Jung-gu, IncheonIncheon400-719South Korea, ‏‎866-539-8122

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Delicious food
Spacious hotel with a great pool and spa area.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
"Best Airport Hotel Anywhere"
Over night stay, great at airport option
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"Where did the great service go?"
We have stayed at the Hyatt next to Incheon Airport several times in the past, with all previous stays being perfect. Unfortunately this most recent stay (December 2015) was a letdown. The hotel has built a new tower/wing that looks amazing, but now the shuttle drops you off in the freezing cold at the new wing and you have to collect all your luggage and then struggle to get into line. In the past we were always greeted upon arrival and there were guys to assist with the luggage. Since we always stay here when we're in transit between the US and Singapore we have lots of luggage, which is difficult to manage together with our children. Also, we did not know that we had booked a room in the older wing, which used to be the main hotel. After check-in we had to make our way upstairs and across an enclosed bridge over to the other building to find our room. It just wasn't the wonderful experience we've had at this hotel multiple times in the past. Perhaps this was just a one off experience; we will definitely give it another shot to see.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
"Stayed the night before our flight"
We stayed in the 2-room option. Bedroom with separate living/kitchen area. Very nice size and was very happy with the room. We could hear the people above us so that was a bummer since they did not sleep til very late. Food was a little disappointing. I was expecting better food for the price I paid. You know how it is at a hotel...overly priced food, but I was disappointed in the average tasting food. But we enjoyed our stay and will visit again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Overnight in Seoul/Incheon"
I can't put a review for "neighborhood" as my husband and I arrived in Seoul/Incheon very late. Our stay was just an overnight and then back to the airport. What I can say is our very short stay was well worth it. Location is great if you have an overnight before flying out the next day. Customer service was excellent. Front desk staff was very nice. I will say that the could've given better direction to our actual room. It was very confusing to navigate to the correct elevators. The room itself was wonderful and the bed! The bed was comfortable, I slept like a baby. We ordered room service (it is 24hrs). I wouldn't recommend the kimchi fried rice. It lacked flavor. Would I stay there again? Most definitely.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2015
"Great Business Stay in Seoul"
Great Business trip to Seoul. Best location for hotel yet. Price was very fair for the hotel quality. I will book here again.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
The hotel staff and room experience was top notch!!! Would highly recommend it!!!
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Nice hotel in Incheon"
Perfect place to enjoy Presidents Cup 2015 which was held in Incheon. However cannot understand hotel policy which does not allow Hyatt Gold Passport points when booked via Expedia.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
C
"Nice Hotel resteraunt so so.."
Hotel was great. convenient to the airport with free shuttle that runs every 15minutes. The only drawback to this hotel is the restaurant 8. The buffet is pricey and the food leaves something to be desired.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Awesome hotel close to airport"
This is an excellent hotel to stay at if you are leaving from the Incheon airport. We always stay here the night before we leave Incheon. It has a free shuttle bus to and from the airport and is very close. It is much easier than trying to fight Seoul traffic if you have to catch a plane in the morning.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel with great amenities"
Pros : Very nice stay at the Hyatt. New and spacious hotel. Lovely room, great service, the evening dinner buffet was excellent. Staff well organized. Evening buffet dinner was great. Cons : Children's pool was closed (only open weekends) , so was the East wing pool (maintenance) - only the lap pool was open, not so convenient for kids but we were able to use the lap pool after a short wait so it ended up being alright for us. Morning breakfast buffet : supposed to be serving breakfast until 10am, we arrived at 9am, they had run out of croissants and we got the last muffins, couldn't get a second serving. We still enjoyed a very nice breakfast but this was slightly disappointing.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
AC
"Nicest Staff"
I just needed a place to relax for the night before my flight and the Grand Hyatt can me that. The fact that they have three pools allows people to swim and relax as well as for children to play. But the best feature is the amazing and friendly staff. I loved it and would go back.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
travelerfemale
"Unnecessary Exercise"
There are two towers and if you are staying in a room that allows access to the club lounge, this is in the West Tower. If the hotel books you in the East Tower, which happened to me, you are better off changing rooms to the West Tower as the distance from one to the other is a significant work-out.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Layover at ICN"
Layover at ICN. Hotel has everything you want for that.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"5 Star Hoel"
Good service. The mattress could be better.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Cold but OK"
Very cold. The hotel is made up of two buildings, one new one older. The lobby and restaurant and bar of the new building are freezing. Wonderful rooms and a good breakfast made up for that. Older building is quite comfortable, i would stay again but this is simply a transit hotel nothing more.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"A great place at the Inchon airport"
This is a great hotel if you are staying at the Inchon airport. It is far from downtown Seoul. The staff are very helpful and ask to provide assistance without having to ask for it. The restaurants have a good selection of meals for both Asian and Western tastes.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Jack R.
"Luxurious and Convenient"
Excellent staff, great facilities, close to airport, very good fitness center, everyone spoke English.
J.D.
less than five minutes from the airport with free transport
"Hyatt never disappoints"
Another great stay at Hyatt. This is my fifth stay here and I will continue coming here over and over again as it never disappoints. This has been my first stay in their new west wing and I loved it. Our room was on the 11th floor facing the airport as I had requested. Love the new contemporary look and the subtle colors of korean air. Loved the new style shower tub bathroom with the little stool. Overall, I have enjoyed myself and my stay after a long night flight. I was able to fully rest at the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to the airport restaurants. The staff are great and always professional. All these little things make you feel at home. Thanks Hyatt!
Katie
"Well Worth the Price"
Free shuttle, close to airport, excellent staff and facilities, awesome fitness center, not a single complaint.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
J.D.
Food was great, room was clean and staff was helpful. Narrow tub otherwise very nice bathroom.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"A great hotel for transit"
The hotel was perfect as had a 22 hour transit. Getting to the hotel from the airport was easy, and the check in was easy. The room was nice and warm. My only complaint was that the bed was really hard.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Dawn
Most of staffs were very kind and well trained. However, there were a few staffs, who didn't have experience or not well trained. I think there were possibilities that some of them were overloaded especially during busy season and couldn't handle their stress well. But, it still ruined my feeling and trip.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wish we could stay longer"
We stayed here on New Years eve for one night. Unfortunately we were to tired to sample all the hotel has to offer after a 14.5 hr flight. We booked a King Club room. The room was on the 11th floor with a beautiful night time view over the airport. We did manage to stay awake long enough to have some food and a glass of champagne in the Club lounge. The food was great and the service excellent. We had a quick coffee in the club lounge again the following morning, although we did not eat the food laid out looked very good. We also used the hotel shuttle arriving and departing and this was very prompt and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Lucy
"Convenient Redeye stay"
English-speaking staff, very helpful. Courtesy shuttle from airport and back, 24/7 room service, clean/modern room accommodation.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Bryan
"Convenient location to the airport"
Perfect location for short transit stays in Incheon airport. Nice, clean but expensive hotel. But worth the convenience.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Carlos
"ICN Airport Overnight"
It was necessary to spend 20 hours between flights in Korea. An over night stay was booked at the Grand Hyatt. The room was excellent and the staff was attentive. My only complaint was the cost of the breakfast: $30.00. While the food was good it was overpriced. The shuttle from and back to the airport was very convenient.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Jack the Alchem
"65.00 USD for Two Eggs and Toast?"
An absolute GOUGE, be careful here. Had breakfast, was told 16.00 USD. Checked out of the hotel and each breakfast was 65.00 USD. An absolute ripoff.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
gerald
"Very Slow"
It took way too long to check in. No line and yet it took a half hour for my colleague and I to check in. Went to the Swell bar for a drink and with nobody in the bar it took 15 minutes to get a drink (didn't know how to make a bloody mary?)
"Great way to break up a long travel"
I always try to stay at this hotel for a night while in transit. A great opportunity to relax and unwind. Great pool, gym, and sauna. Rooms are also great.
Business travel
"Allaround A+ hotel"
I travel a lot for work and don't usually leave reviews, but my short stay here was so memorable and positive that I felt compelled to write. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted warmly by the bellboy and check-in desk. I was there for a 12 hour layover between Tokyo and New York, and my only regret was that I couldn't stay longer and take better advantage of the facilities in the new wing that opened in September 2014. The hotel was overbooked so they upgraded my room. The continental breakfast on the executive floor was amazing in terms of quality and variety. Customer service in every single interaction with staff was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone doing a layover in Incheon or just wanting a comfortable luxurious hotel experience. I am already thinking about returning just to stay here again. <3
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Convenient Location, but a Little Overrated"
For a hotel that often gets the reputation as one of the best airport hotels in the world, I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice hotel, great customer service, clean comfortable rooms, and conveniently located near the airport. However, the restaurant options were a disappointment since there were no moderately priced options. The buffet at Restaurant 8 is crazy expensive. I walked through the buffet to see the food options and it was nowhere near worth the price. Instead of eating in the hotel, I opted to dine at a great Korean restaurant one stop away on the free shuttle.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
James P
"Beautiful and Restful Transit stop in Korea"
I stayed in the East wing on my way to Nepal and the West wing on my return. Rooms in the west wing are gorgeous with amazing amenities however my room was near the elevator and hummed/vibrated/knocked whenever it was used. In the night, the knocking sounded like construction banging every minute or so, but during the day it was continuous. The East wing rooms are spacious and beautiful, but not as high tech as the West...toilets didn't have wash/drying abilities and the lighting system was not as tech advanced. The hotel included lots of perks, free shuttle or 5 minute walk to airport, easy access to the airport nonstop express train to Seoul (40 min) and gracious staff services.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Need just a little work"
Upon checking in, a member of our traveling party received a sheet of paper (nobody else got this sheet) stating that there was going to be power inspection the next morning from 2am - 4am. Being jet lagged, I awoke early and waited for power to come on, to do some work. No power until 4:20. I called the front desk around 4:10 for status, to which they were apologetic in stating that there was a "delay". They should have committed to a realistic (or even worst case scenario) timeline. During check in, we were asked about our departure time for the airport shuttle, to which we gave a time of 7am. That shuttle filled to capacity well before 7am, but sat waiting for the 7am departure time. We were told to wait for the 7:15 shuttle. That shuttle came came through already full from it's stop at the other towers lobby. We asked for them to help come up with a solution, to which we were given apologies but no resolutions. They could not tell if the other lobby had people waiting for the next (7:30) shuttle or not). I had to tell them to call a cab. We ended taking a cab and even gave another stranded traveller a ride. We barely made our int'l flight. It seems pointless that they ask for your departure time, if they are not prepared to accommodate it. Note- parking lot was full of hotel vans and limousines.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Needed a nice place close to the airport"
As you can expect in a Hyatt,all was good and nice.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Frans
"Airport proximity"
Were it not for the fact the hotel is 5 minutes by shuttle from the airport, I would never stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Peter H
It was a great hotel - super clean, friendly staff, very comfortable. The restaurant was a bit pricey but since I was on a work (reimbursable) trip I wasn't too worried about it. I probably wouldn't have wanted to pay the restaurant prices if I were traveling on my own.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Traci
Excellent experience as usual - see you in November
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Business travel"
The hotel is 5-star for me, although it was rather pricey. I arrived late on a Saturday night and departed early the next morning for Buson. The breakfast buffet was very nice but I couldn't take full advantage of it to justify the $35 tab. I stayed again on a Thursday night for an early Friday morning departure back to the USA through Narita. I ordered off the menu for breakfast. It ran about $16 and it was quite good. I also agreed to a glass of Orange Juice. I was surprised that it costs an additional $13. So, once again breakfast was about $30. The room rates were significantly different between the 2 days. Thursday's stay was about 1/3 less than the Saturday night stay. I boarded the KAL bus at the front door of the hotel and traveled to Gimpo airport. The bus arrives/departs every 20 minutes. The ride from the hotel to Gimpo took about 50 minutes. The bus was nice, clean, and very quiet.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Alan
"Good hotel"
Convenient hotel for a overnight layover in Seoul. A bit pricey but worth it when you are traveling with kids.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Very uneventful stay, which is how I like it!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Debbo
"Comfort layover"
less than 10 minutes from Incheon airport and free shuttle every 10 min or so. Clean and nice. Good food. Good fitness and swimming pool. You can walk 5 mins for Korean restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Kevin S
The air conditioner in the room did not work: The hotel offered no billing adjustment. The hotel restaurant could not accommodate us for dinner - sold out, okay, but since the hotel is in the middle of nowhere and your only option is to take the shuttle back to the airport to find a food source, you can imagine that was not what we were expecting at a $350+ per night hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"5 Minutes to the ICN Airport Terminal"
Always a great stay. Extremely convenient especially for late night arrival or early morning departure. Great food is a plus. One of the best airport hotels in the world.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
LARRY MAHL
"good place for long layover"
The lobby area was very nice. Rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. The surrounding area was just more airport related buildings. Worked for us because we needed a place to lay down during our long layover between flights.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Family
"great for short stay"
If you need to stay over night to catch next flight, this is best hotel. It is luxury hotel just few minutes from airport with free shuttle service. Go out of #3exit and there is big bus with Hotel name on it.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Sunwha Kim
"Name is Hyatt but Quality is just the motel."
I strongly recommend dont stay. Not Valuable.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Young Yang
"GREAT LOCATION"
Great location especially for late night flight arrival. Food quality was excellent. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Larry Mahl
"nice hotel for transit passenger"
I stayed in this hotel 2 times, when I was in transit in Korea traveling from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to Seattle, USA (2012) and London, UK a few days ago.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014