All hotels in Incheon, South Korea
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here208, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil,, Jung-gu, Incheon, Incheon, 400-719, South Korea, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Hyatt Incheon Airport"
We had a great short stay. If you want Hyatt upscale dependability plus ease of access from and to Incheon Airport this is the hotel for you. They have a frequent shuttle and on a nice day it's an easy 15 minute walk to the terminal. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the meals we had were excellent. Beds are pretty firm so you should expect that. The Heath club facilities, especially the pools are excellent. The area is at present typically airport sterile but they are building busily to improve.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Bradley
"You'll love it"
Great service, incredible new hotel. Prices of food are astronomical and there are no close alternatives so you are pretty much stuck. Overall, loved it.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
IL
"Great hotel for Korean air layovers"
Brilliant food and large comfortable room that had everything you could need. Perfect for a restful sleep in between flights. Remember your gym kit and swimming costumes!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
ana
"Overnight stay again"
Pretty good in the new West Wing.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Kari
"Luxury hotel very close to Incheon airport"
Used this hotel for overnight stay before early flight. Facilities excellent and staff helpful. Food and drink IS pricey, but expected in hotel of this standard.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Really Hard Beds in Old Wing"
The Grand Hyatt is a wonderful property with outstanding staff and a great location. If you like very firm beds, then this hotel is a winner. If you don't, you may have an uncomfortable sleep. We talked to the front desk at check out and they said they have some options for softer beds.
"5 STARS!!!!"
Perfact Place to stay! :)
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Isaac
"Amazing comfort and service"
We stayed in a deluxe double room which are situated in the newer West Tower. The room was very spacious, almost the size of an apartment and the bed was super comfortable ensuring a very good night's sleep. Hotel staff were extremely friendly, there are plenty of them about in the lobby and whenever they see guests with luggage they practically run towards them offering assistance. Only minor possible negative is the 'free' WiFi. It's only complimentary for the first 24 hours after which it seems you have to pay. But as we only stayed for one night this was not an issue but something to bear in mind if staying for a longer period.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Leo
Very nice, new hotel with large and comfortable rooms. Very good service. The quality of the restaurant was only OK. 40 USD for breakfast is over priced.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Knut B
"Luxury place to stay right next to Incheon airport"
Stayed in the new West Tower before an early check-in. Luxurious and surprisingly quiet given proximity of airport terminal. Free shuttle for the 3m ride to the terminals. Wide choice of good food for dinner. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"1 night stay"
I chose this hotel because other reviewers said there was a free hotel shuttle bus to and from the airport, sure enough there was and really simple to use! Though they just opened a new building 4 days ago for only employee's (pilots, etc.) to stay in. I stayed on August 27th. Walked in and saw that I didn't fit in, told one of the ladies at the check in that I was checking into the hotel and she tried her best to help me out. She was about to walk me to a door to guide me where to go when I assume the manager at the time showed up and took over. He was absolutely rude and didn't try to help at first! He repeatedly told me that this building was for employee's only and that I needed to get to the other building. It's my first time at the hotel so I had no clue where to go and he wasn't trying to help me find the right place. Finally I think he got frustrated telling me "this is for employee's only" so he took me to the building. The staff over there are so nice compared to the employee building. The rooms are very spacious, bathroom was nice, amenities could last you 2-3 showers and smelled so heavenly. I wish they had toothbrush/tooth paste since I didn't bring mine assuming they'd have everything for the Price I was paying. The room service was good, the beds were a little harder than I expected. The floors seemed dirty, they needed to be steam cleaned. Overall a good stay but wasn't worth the price.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Jojo
"Above and beyond"
Of all the hotels I've stayed at, the Hyatt Regency Incheon has the absolute best customer service. I've stayed here on two separate occasions and both times the service was so far beyond what was expected that I believe it deserves special mention. The entire staff greeted us by name, when our young daughter became ill and needed to visit a local hospital they made all the necessary arrangements, and we really have never experienced personalized and special service like this in the multitude of other places we've stayed. This hotel is phenomenal and we now make every effort to layover in Seoul just to stay here.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Fine but over-priced"
Good location but beds were far too firm/hard. Clean, acceptable, over-priced
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Chase
"Convenient, clean and comfortable"
Excellent hotel with consistent service. Extremely convenient to Incheon airport. I recommend you pay the additional fee for the high speed internet if you have any amount of work to do.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good airport location"
We had booked online and I did think the rate was a bit expensive for an airport hotel as we arrived after 10pm and left at 7.30 am so had no time to enjoy the facilities or restaurants. We were upgraded to a club room when we arrived so that took some of the sting out of the price.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Very convenient to Incheon Airport"
I upgraded to the business floor and enjoyed the hospitality that it offered and at reasonable price for the service beverages and food
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Wonderful! Best Hyatt I have been to"
I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
SPC
Average
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"everything but dinner"
besides airport
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Claude Poudrier
"Stopover from Shanghai to Toronto"
It was an ok room nothing bad just very plain. Supper was out and breakfast in hotel was fine. Many Pilots in hotel. Staff was helpful arrange transportation. Including place to eat local food
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Gordon
"Read before booking a room at the Hyatt"
I have stayed many times at the Hyatt Seoul Airport hotel over the past ten years, hotel is now starting to get tired and really needs an update refurbishment. Current stay was terrible, I got upgraded from a standard double room to a junior suite, primarily because they were busy/over booked, junior suite bed was like sleeping on an ironing board, bed must have been a rock hard special one for Koreans. I run out of coffee refill cartridges and the hotel refused to give me some replacements quoting that this coffee service was not available to a std room and that I have been upgraded by the hotel at their complimentary expense and therefore should not be requesting re fills if that makes sense. I will not be staying at the Hyatt Hotel Seoul every again, staff were rude and condensending to say the least......
Response by Grand Hyatt Incheon
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Incheon a number of time and providing us with your valuable feedback. We have well noted your comments regarding bed and refill cartridges we will continue to look for ways of further improvement in order to provide more improved services for our guests. You will be pleased to know that our hotel is expanded with an additional tower that is due to be completed by July 2014 and I am sure you will be very satisfy with our new product. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may experienced and looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Misun Ha Marketing Communications Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Good "airport hotel""
Wanted a good airport hotel because of a flight in the morning, so accepted that I would have to pay a bit for it. Got what I paid for I guess ; nice room, complimentary wireless internet (contrary to the hotel info on the net which implies it is paid-for - there is a paid-for "premium" service but basic wifi was free) restaurant looked good (didn't use it myself). Only a couple of minutes (by free shuttle bus) from ICN, <10 minutes walk if you are without heavy bags.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great hotel close to airport"
I picked up the wrong bag on arrival at the airport but did not realise until I arrived at the hotel.the staff were fantastic in tracking down my bag and even upgraded our room
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
chris
"Restaurant 8 went down the hill"
We previously stayed at this hotel in April 2009 and were nicely surprised with the quality of facilities, friendliness of the staffs and delicious buffet at Restaurant 8 at the time. We promised ourselves to come back again, and found the room as good as before, but were seriously disappointed at the quality of the foods and services in Restaurant 8. Cannot recommend the restaurant 8 to anyone i like and certainly we will never go again !
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Convenient, classy, but old CRT TV!"
4th stay, most convenient for incheon airport, and comfortable, but what are they thinking having old tube style TVs in the bedrooms.? Very strange advert for Hyatt and Korea both of which have a modern image. direct KAL bus from gimpo airport(stand 14), and free big hotel shuttle bus to incheon airport from 5am every 20 mins. Hotel bar is class. Food is good, quite pricy. Club lounge is ok, kids allowed in lounge and can invite friends for a fee. KGB bar few hundred meters away open all night. 5star service.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Dandy Don
"Great airport hotel"
Easy access to and from airport via complimentary shuttle bus. Very helpful and friendly staff organised early check in for us. Hotel restaurant food really good
Response by Grand Hyatt Incheon
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are glad to read that your check-in has been efficient, our staff is friendly and our restaurant is good. It is always a great pleasure to receive a valuable feedback like yours, and we would like to thank you for your wonderful praise. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, and we will ensure you with another exceptional experience. Best wishes Misun Ha Marketing Communciations Manager
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great Airport Hotel"
Needed a local hotel to airport for early flight out and this one fits the bill, a little pricier than some others but worth the extra as staff are excellent, shuttle bus is regular as clockwork, hotel food is varied and tasty, generally a good ambience. Room was clean, comfortable and provided all the extras you need. Only very slight fly in the ointment was the equirment of a swimcap for the pool - as a man with no hair I don't generally keep one!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Rob
"Great hotel, great service"
Great service, very good room, clean with all necessary facilities, restaurant is of very high quality, a bit expensive but altogether very positive, I would expect from hotel of this standard to provide free Internet and not charge so much for it
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Ron
"Great surprise for layover"
Stayed one night on a layover through incheon airport. It was great. Big room. Easy shuttle from the airport. Great restaurant with really good Korean food. We were very happy and would highly recommend. Service was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"close to airport"
very good
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2012
AA
"Great option for Incheon"
Great for a quick pre- or post-flight stay. Handy shuttle service to the airport takes less than five minutes door to door, and the driver was kind enough to come to the airport after hours to pick us up. Hotel decor is gorgeous, and relaxing.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"WISH I COULD MOVE IN !!"
I have used this hotel as a Transit stop on the way to Europe, a couple of times. It's fantastic, even better than any of the accommodation I stayed in, during my trip to 3 European countries. I upgraded my Standard room to a Club room...and I have to say, the Club room seemed to be almost identical to the Standard (except for the included breakfast and cocktails )...so don't be afraid to book the Standard room, it's terrific! I have already recommended this hotel as a great experience for travellers wanting a Stopover...and a couple of friends were also gobsmacked with the room and breakfast. A big plus is the proximity to the airport, compared with the 90 minute trip to Seoul CBD.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Helen
"Pamper yourself at the Hyatt Regency Incheon!"
I stayed one night at the Hyatt Regency Incheon while in transit to London. After a 10 hour flight from Sydney it was lovely to be welcomed by very professional and helpful hotel staff. My room was spaciousand the bed was so comfortable I went to sleep immediately! I had dinner in the Hotel restaurant which was superb and my room order breakfast huge, delicious and arrived hot! I'd recommend the Hyatt Regency to anybody needing a little papering after a long flight. I'm booking in again on my return journey.
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
Peta

"에어컨 소음 심합니다"
5월 연휴에 가족여행 1박 했습니다만 에어컨 소음이 심합니다 너무 시끄러워 꺼버렸습니다만 그래도 3-4 초 간격으로 소리가 우웅~ 하고 나는데 보통 신경 거슬리는 것이 아니더군요 밤에도 깨고.. 체크아웃 할때 말하려는데 옆에서 체크아웃하던 남자분도 에어컨 소리 시끄럽다며 지적하는 걸 보니 저희 방 문제만 아닌가 보네요
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"이용 후기"
방은 대체로 청결하였으나 방이 너무 건조해서 아침에 기관지가 좋지 않았습니다. 지하 주차장은 시설이 너무 형편없어서 실망하였으며 5성급 호텔에 걸맞지 않았습니다.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Seong Kye
"쾌적했던 숙소"
건물이 깨끗하여 매우 만족 스러웠습니다.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"최고의 호텔"
인천공항에서 떠나기 전 하루 묵었습니다. 객실상태, 스탭의 친절도, 청결도 뭐하나 나무랄 것 없이 좋았습니다. 공항까지도 가까웠고 수영장도 좋았습니다. 적극 추천!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"인천 공항 인근의 훌륭한 호텔."
유럽으로 떠나기 전 하룻밤을 서관에 머물렀습니다.조식은 기대했던 한식이 특히 별로였고,전망은 앞이 트여 답답하진 않지만,녹지가 없는 게 아쉽고, 조금 멀리 큰 공사중인 곳이 보입니다.깨끗하고 조용하고,욕조와 샤워시설이 넓직하고 편리한 구조로 되어 있어요.그리고 해외여행 때마다 느끼는 것ᆢ우리나라 호텔직원분들의 서비스와 태도는 최고입니다.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"훌륭한 서비스 마인드에 만족합니다."
신축이라 매우 청결하고 특히 물건을 놓고 갔는데 새벽에도 문자를 주는 서비스에 매우 감동받았습니다. 추천합니다.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"現代感的設計,很棒!"
我這次住的是新裝修的樓館,很棒!價格有點高但是很值得。
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
TW
"Good for overnight stay"
Good hotel for overnight stay near ICN. Free shuttle bus every 15 minutes was very nice, and only used about 3 minutes to/from the airport. Of course, there is nothing to do nearby, so you'll have to go to Incheon or Seoul (or further) if you have time to kill.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Anders Hartvoll
"인천공항 주변 최고호텔"
인천공항 출국전 숙작하기에는 최고입니다
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
SUN-JUNG
KR
"Meget bra hotell nært Incheon flyplass"
Veldig bra hotel med nær beliggenhet til Incheon flyplass.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"인천공항 이용객에게 최고 호텔"
인천공항이랑 정말 가깝고, 객실, 시설 , 인테리어, 룸서비스 등등 정말 좋았습니다. 호텔주변에는 아무것도 없지만 호텔 자체가 너무 좋았네요
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"とても親切で配慮か素晴らしい!!"
ホテルは広くてキレイはもちろん!!まず、仁川空港とのシャトルバスがあり出掛けるにも楽でした^^ また、TVでは仁川空港の到着表示もあり、とても良かったです!! 色々な要望にも対応して貰いstaffの心配りにも大満足でした。
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
あかり
JP
"Excellent choice near airport in Seoul"
Business trip I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a hotel near the airport in Seoul, the standard is high and service excellent. Transportation from the airport is not great at niht in Seoul and this hotel is walking distance.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Maja
"좋아요"
오션뷰지만 체크인 체크아웃 시간이 늦으면 안보여요 . 전반적으로 좋아요. 조식도 괜찮습니다.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"비싸지만 뷰도 좋고"
괜찮았어용ㅋㅋ 공항 가깝고 버스도 자주 있공 친절하고 바도 좋더라구영 ㅎㅎ 신행 가기전에 묵었어용 베개가 아주 좋았어용 미니바는 비싸염ㅋㅋ
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
KR
"다음날 인천공항 출발하는 분들이라면 추천할 만한 호텔"
가격대비 괜찮은 서비스와 룸이었다. 2층의 다리가 공사중이라면서 양해를 구하며 자체적으로 룸 업그레이드를 해주는 점도 좋았다. 호텔에서 운행하는 셔틀버스로 공항까지 대략 3분정도의 거리라서 다음날 아침비행기로 출발하는데 굉장히 편리했다. West Tower쪽의 뷔페는 맛있고 종류도 다양했고, 바로 옆의 바도 이용하기 편리했다. 다만 프린트를 하는 가격이 좀 지나치게 비쌌고 와이파이가 느린게 흠이었다.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015