All hotels in Incheon, South Korea
208, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil,, Jung-gu, Incheon, Incheon, 400-719, South Korea, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Excelent airport hotel for Business purposes"
Hotel is great, service is excellent. Club floor service is fabulous. The bar is Great. Their is a Casino (I did not try it). The pool and the fitness club are great (includes is Sauna, Jacuzzi, etc). I definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2012
Franck

"Day stop over in Incheon"
We had a overnight stay before our trip to Thaland. We flew in from LAX and arrived at 7AM. We were able to check on early for a extra charge but after a 12 hour flight jit was worth it. There is a free shuttle that take you directly to the hotel from the airport that runs every 15 mintues. This was very convenient. The staff were wonderful. The pool was great for an afternoon swim.The resturant food was a bit pricy but delicious. There are some local Koreab bbq resturants and convenient stores a that are open 24 hours that are a short walk from the hotel. The on site casino is a hugh plus for those who like to have a little fun between flights and want to try their luck. All in all it was a nice relaxing stay
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Rachel
Convenient, quiet, excellent service.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Danica
"Good for business"
Great business hotel near the airport. Excellent service, clean rooms, friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Close to airport"
Ideal for anyone using Incheon airport - few minutes by shuttle away, but no aircraft noise. Worth paying the price for a relaxing evening in luxurious surroundings before a long flight.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Airport Layover"
it was very short during a layover. room was nice and clean as expected
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Modern, zen"
Met all expectations. Beautiful, modern and clean decor and design.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Hyatt Incheon Airport"
We had a great short stay. If you want Hyatt upscale dependability plus ease of access from and to Incheon Airport this is the hotel for you. They have a frequent shuttle and on a nice day it's an easy 15 minute walk to the terminal. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the meals we had were excellent. Beds are pretty firm so you should expect that. The Heath club facilities, especially the pools are excellent. The area is at present typically airport sterile but they are building busily to improve.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Bradley
"You'll love it"
Great service, incredible new hotel. Prices of food are astronomical and there are no close alternatives so you are pretty much stuck. Overall, loved it.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
IL
"Great hotel for Korean air layovers"
Brilliant food and large comfortable room that had everything you could need. Perfect for a restful sleep in between flights. Remember your gym kit and swimming costumes!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
ana
"Overnight stay again"
Pretty good in the new West Wing.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Kari
"Luxury hotel very close to Incheon airport"
Used this hotel for overnight stay before early flight. Facilities excellent and staff helpful. Food and drink IS pricey, but expected in hotel of this standard.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Really Hard Beds in Old Wing"
The Grand Hyatt is a wonderful property with outstanding staff and a great location. If you like very firm beds, then this hotel is a winner. If you don't, you may have an uncomfortable sleep. We talked to the front desk at check out and they said they have some options for softer beds.
"5 STARS!!!!"
Perfact Place to stay! :)
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Isaac
"Amazing comfort and service"
We stayed in a deluxe double room which are situated in the newer West Tower. The room was very spacious, almost the size of an apartment and the bed was super comfortable ensuring a very good night's sleep. Hotel staff were extremely friendly, there are plenty of them about in the lobby and whenever they see guests with luggage they practically run towards them offering assistance. Only minor possible negative is the 'free' WiFi. It's only complimentary for the first 24 hours after which it seems you have to pay. But as we only stayed for one night this was not an issue but something to bear in mind if staying for a longer period.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Leo
Very nice, new hotel with large and comfortable rooms. Very good service. The quality of the restaurant was only OK. 40 USD for breakfast is over priced.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Knut B
"Luxury place to stay right next to Incheon airport"
Stayed in the new West Tower before an early check-in. Luxurious and surprisingly quiet given proximity of airport terminal. Free shuttle for the 3m ride to the terminals. Wide choice of good food for dinner. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"1 night stay"
I chose this hotel because other reviewers said there was a free hotel shuttle bus to and from the airport, sure enough there was and really simple to use! Though they just opened a new building 4 days ago for only employee's (pilots, etc.) to stay in. I stayed on August 27th. Walked in and saw that I didn't fit in, told one of the ladies at the check in that I was checking into the hotel and she tried her best to help me out. She was about to walk me to a door to guide me where to go when I assume the manager at the time showed up and took over. He was absolutely rude and didn't try to help at first! He repeatedly told me that this building was for employee's only and that I needed to get to the other building. It's my first time at the hotel so I had no clue where to go and he wasn't trying to help me find the right place. Finally I think he got frustrated telling me "this is for employee's only" so he took me to the building. The staff over there are so nice compared to the employee building. The rooms are very spacious, bathroom was nice, amenities could last you 2-3 showers and smelled so heavenly. I wish they had toothbrush/tooth paste since I didn't bring mine assuming they'd have everything for the Price I was paying. The room service was good, the beds were a little harder than I expected. The floors seemed dirty, they needed to be steam cleaned. Overall a good stay but wasn't worth the price.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Jojo
"Above and beyond"
Of all the hotels I've stayed at, the Hyatt Regency Incheon has the absolute best customer service. I've stayed here on two separate occasions and both times the service was so far beyond what was expected that I believe it deserves special mention. The entire staff greeted us by name, when our young daughter became ill and needed to visit a local hospital they made all the necessary arrangements, and we really have never experienced personalized and special service like this in the multitude of other places we've stayed. This hotel is phenomenal and we now make every effort to layover in Seoul just to stay here.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Fine but over-priced"
Good location but beds were far too firm/hard. Clean, acceptable, over-priced
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Chase
"Convenient, clean and comfortable"
Excellent hotel with consistent service. Extremely convenient to Incheon airport. I recommend you pay the additional fee for the high speed internet if you have any amount of work to do.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good airport location"
We had booked online and I did think the rate was a bit expensive for an airport hotel as we arrived after 10pm and left at 7.30 am so had no time to enjoy the facilities or restaurants. We were upgraded to a club room when we arrived so that took some of the sting out of the price.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Very convenient to Incheon Airport"
I upgraded to the business floor and enjoyed the hospitality that it offered and at reasonable price for the service beverages and food
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Wonderful! Best Hyatt I have been to"
I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
SPC
Average
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"everything but dinner"
besides airport
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Claude Poudrier
"Stopover from Shanghai to Toronto"
It was an ok room nothing bad just very plain. Supper was out and breakfast in hotel was fine. Many Pilots in hotel. Staff was helpful arrange transportation. Including place to eat local food
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Gordon
"Read before booking a room at the Hyatt"
I have stayed many times at the Hyatt Seoul Airport hotel over the past ten years, hotel is now starting to get tired and really needs an update refurbishment. Current stay was terrible, I got upgraded from a standard double room to a junior suite, primarily because they were busy/over booked, junior suite bed was like sleeping on an ironing board, bed must have been a rock hard special one for Koreans. I run out of coffee refill cartridges and the hotel refused to give me some replacements quoting that this coffee service was not available to a std room and that I have been upgraded by the hotel at their complimentary expense and therefore should not be requesting re fills if that makes sense. I will not be staying at the Hyatt Hotel Seoul every again, staff were rude and condensending to say the least......
Response by Grand Hyatt Incheon
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Incheon a number of time and providing us with your valuable feedback. We have well noted your comments regarding bed and refill cartridges we will continue to look for ways of further improvement in order to provide more improved services for our guests. You will be pleased to know that our hotel is expanded with an additional tower that is due to be completed by July 2014 and I am sure you will be very satisfy with our new product. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may experienced and looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Misun Ha Marketing Communications Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Good "airport hotel""
Wanted a good airport hotel because of a flight in the morning, so accepted that I would have to pay a bit for it. Got what I paid for I guess ; nice room, complimentary wireless internet (contrary to the hotel info on the net which implies it is paid-for - there is a paid-for "premium" service but basic wifi was free) restaurant looked good (didn't use it myself). Only a couple of minutes (by free shuttle bus) from ICN, <10 minutes walk if you are without heavy bags.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great hotel close to airport"
I picked up the wrong bag on arrival at the airport but did not realise until I arrived at the hotel.the staff were fantastic in tracking down my bag and even upgraded our room
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
chris
"Restaurant 8 went down the hill"
We previously stayed at this hotel in April 2009 and were nicely surprised with the quality of facilities, friendliness of the staffs and delicious buffet at Restaurant 8 at the time. We promised ourselves to come back again, and found the room as good as before, but were seriously disappointed at the quality of the foods and services in Restaurant 8. Cannot recommend the restaurant 8 to anyone i like and certainly we will never go again !
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Convenient, classy, but old CRT TV!"
4th stay, most convenient for incheon airport, and comfortable, but what are they thinking having old tube style TVs in the bedrooms.? Very strange advert for Hyatt and Korea both of which have a modern image. direct KAL bus from gimpo airport(stand 14), and free big hotel shuttle bus to incheon airport from 5am every 20 mins. Hotel bar is class. Food is good, quite pricy. Club lounge is ok, kids allowed in lounge and can invite friends for a fee. KGB bar few hundred meters away open all night. 5star service.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Dandy Don
"Great airport hotel"
Easy access to and from airport via complimentary shuttle bus. Very helpful and friendly staff organised early check in for us. Hotel restaurant food really good
Response by Grand Hyatt Incheon
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are glad to read that your check-in has been efficient, our staff is friendly and our restaurant is good. It is always a great pleasure to receive a valuable feedback like yours, and we would like to thank you for your wonderful praise. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, and we will ensure you with another exceptional experience. Best wishes Misun Ha Marketing Communciations Manager
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great Airport Hotel"
Needed a local hotel to airport for early flight out and this one fits the bill, a little pricier than some others but worth the extra as staff are excellent, shuttle bus is regular as clockwork, hotel food is varied and tasty, generally a good ambience. Room was clean, comfortable and provided all the extras you need. Only very slight fly in the ointment was the equirment of a swimcap for the pool - as a man with no hair I don't generally keep one!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Rob
"Great hotel, great service"
Great service, very good room, clean with all necessary facilities, restaurant is of very high quality, a bit expensive but altogether very positive, I would expect from hotel of this standard to provide free Internet and not charge so much for it
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Ron
"Great surprise for layover"
Stayed one night on a layover through incheon airport. It was great. Big room. Easy shuttle from the airport. Great restaurant with really good Korean food. We were very happy and would highly recommend. Service was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"close to airport"
very good
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2012
AA
"Great option for Incheon"
Great for a quick pre- or post-flight stay. Handy shuttle service to the airport takes less than five minutes door to door, and the driver was kind enough to come to the airport after hours to pick us up. Hotel decor is gorgeous, and relaxing.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"WISH I COULD MOVE IN !!"
I have used this hotel as a Transit stop on the way to Europe, a couple of times. It's fantastic, even better than any of the accommodation I stayed in, during my trip to 3 European countries. I upgraded my Standard room to a Club room...and I have to say, the Club room seemed to be almost identical to the Standard (except for the included breakfast and cocktails )...so don't be afraid to book the Standard room, it's terrific! I have already recommended this hotel as a great experience for travellers wanting a Stopover...and a couple of friends were also gobsmacked with the room and breakfast. A big plus is the proximity to the airport, compared with the 90 minute trip to Seoul CBD.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Helen

"수영장 크기대비 너무많은 인원을 받음"
호텔 자체는 나쁘지 않았으나 썸머패키지로 인원을 무리하게 많이 받았다고 생각한다. 예약된 시간에 2시간 동안만 어린이수영장을 이용하게 했음에도 불구하고 수영장에 발디딜틈이 없었다. 조식뷔페또한 정해진 시간에 입장해서 먹어야했고 그럼에도 불구하고 서서 대기하는 시간이 너무 길었다.호텔패키지로 쉬러 가는 취지와는 달리 정해진 시간에 움직여야한다는 시간의 압박이 심했다. 또 이용하고 싶지는 않았다
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"좋았어요"
다 좋았어요 객실,직원들,조식 등등등 그런데 주변에 맛집 정말 없네요 조식만 예약했다가 낭패봤어요 아이와 함께 가신다면 석식도 꼭 함께 예약하시길...
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
hyunjung
KR
"Good for one night waiting next day's flight."
We stayed for next day's flight here. Beddings were good and comfy. Pool was full of people even at evening and shallow of about 1 meter depth. Pool ans sauna was free but not attractive much. Club was also full of people at evening and beers and wines were not there, for which service was finished at early evening. Breakfast meal at club was OK and not busy at 7:30 am. This hotel's advantage is the location from where we can go to the airport within minutes by shuttle.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
HO SEOK
"서비스에 감동"
정말 직원들의 세심한 배려가 기억에 남습니다. 로비에서 응대를 해 주신 분, 그랜드 카페에서 서빙을 해주셨던 분, 체크인을 도와주셨던 분 모두 하나같이 먼저 필요한게 뭔지 물어봐주시고 친절하고 정중하게 대해주셔서 좋았습니다. 이런게 호텔의 레벨을 보여주는 부분이라고 생각했어요
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"2살 아가와의 가족여행"
그랜드클럽룸 이용했어요 클럽라운지도 아이와 같이 갈 수 있어서 너무 좋고 수영장도 키즈풀도 있고 다 좋았어요~ 여름엔 여름대로 겨울엔 겨울대로 다 특색있고 좋아요 직원들도 너무너무 친절하고 의무실이 없어서 밴드 부탁을 했는데 가져다 주시고 베개도 더 가져다 주시고 아기침대와 침구도 모두 좋았습니다.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
You mi
"매우 만족스러운 그랜드 하야트 인천"
전반적으로 매우 만족스러웠습니다. 직원분들이 아주 친절했고, 특히 어딜 가더라도 반갑게 인사해 주셔서 기분이 좋았습니다. 클럽 라운지 또한 음식과 주류, 음료수들을 다양하게 갖춰서 좋았습니다. 한 가지 아쉬운 점이라면 룸에 에어컨 컨트롤박스가 있긴 하지만 원하는 온도로 조절이 잘 안되었으며, 잠잘 땐 에어컨을 꺼두었지만 저절로 작동이 되는 바람에 감기에 걸리는 불상사가 발생했습니다. 이 점만 빼면 전체적으로 매우 만족할 만한 숙박이었습니다.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"좋습니다."
인천공항에서 아침 비행기가 있어 전날 하루 숙박했습니다. 깨끗하고 안락한 하룻밤이었습니다. 다음날 셔틀버스로 공항에 편하게 도착했습니다. 인천공항 이용시 편리하고 안락한 호텔이라 생각합니다.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"좋아요"
공항가는 셔틀도 바로 있고 3분거리 이마트도 있어서 좋았습니다.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"클럽라운지 좋은데 너무 좁아서..."
호텔상태나 객실 상태는 아주 좋았으나 수영장에 사람이 너무 많았어요. 클럽라운지 음식들도 훌륭했으나 사람이 너무 많아서 못 먹을 뻔하고 다른 건물 라운지로 옮겨가는 불편함이 있었지만, 대체적으로 훌륭!!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
KR
"Great hotel. Good restaurant. Near the airport."
We slept one night at the hotel. So new with nice design. Loved the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015