All hotels in North Redington Beach, Florida, United States of America

"Great Family hotel on the beach"
Loved the ease of the beach - right on it. Staff was super with the Kids! Terrific sunset from their restaurant
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Family Trip
"Does not disappoint"
This hotel does not disappoint. Everything was very, very good with no problems. We definitely plan to return. This hotel is rated 3 stars for its features and accommodations but it feels better than that compared to many other 3 star hotels.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Ron
"Excellent hotel on the beach."
Every year my family and I stay at the Double Tree Hotel on Indian Rocks, Florida. Not only is it conveniently on the beach but the accommodations are excellent and the staff is excellent. Their on site restaurant serves great food and has dining entertainment. I would give this hotel and its staff an A+.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Bonnie
"doubletree"
very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
albert
"Wish we could have stayed longer!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree. The hotel was clean, quiet and directly on the beach. We ate in the hotel restaurant Friday night and had a very pleasant meal. We watched a wedding on the beach from our balcony. Our room was right off the elevator, which we worried about noise, but it was very quiet. We spent Saturday on the beach, eating again at the hotel restaurant. Staff was very friendly and even helped when I burned the popcorn in the gift area microwave. Parking was easy and beds were very comfortable>
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Greg
"PERFECT...almost"
Everything about our stay at this wonderful hotel was perfect except for the overpricing of food and drink. There are quite a few very good restaurants in the area were we had our meals, but it would have been more convenient to at least eat breakfast at the hotel ($15/per person for breakfast bar!).
6 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Very pretty view of the beach"
The hotel was nicely renovated and very comfortable. I especially enjoyed the pool bar and the beach. The food was very good as well.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great place"
My husband and I have not gone on a romantic get away for 11 years It was well over due had a great time . I am a germaphobe and my husband can not stand to take me any were. I am always freaking out the hole time about catching something. I felt so comfortable and did not complain not once about touching something I felt it was so clean me being a germaphobe I did bring a black light to check things out I promise you I did not see anything gross. So clean my husband and I had a great time would love to go again as soon as possible
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Icy and chad
"Great hotel on a beautiful beach"
This is a really nice hotel on a great beach.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great experience"
We really loved our stay at the DoubleTree. We were there for a family wedding, and the every member of the staff, from Bell-hop to Front Desk, Housekeeping, bartenders....everyone was spot-on amazing and helpful throughout the 3-day weekend we were there. The rooms were nice and clean, and so was the rest of the property.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
T.K
"Best Beach Hotel on the Floirda Gulf"
We have stayed in several Gulf beach hotels over the years. This has to be in our top three. The view, the private balcony, service, and hotel amenities were great. The only minus would be the King bed. Doubletree should seriously consider upgrading their mattresses in this day and age. Most hotels of lesser quality offer a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Other than that no complaints. Although not much is around the hotel, great shopping and restaurants are a very short drive away. Very romantic. We went for our 17th anniversary, and plan to return.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Kay
"Great Hotel & Veiw"
This was the best vacation my wife & I have had in yrs. Beautiful place. We will be back
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Rod & Cindy
"Beautiful hotel and perfect location"
We stayed for two nights and were treated so great right at check in. Room was very comfortable even without the beach view.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
melanie
"Just what we needed"
My husband and I needed a quick getaway to de-stress and relax. We absolutely loved everything about the hotel. We will be back!
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mandy
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Had a nice overnight stay here. Enjoyed being on the beach.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"very good in all aspects!"
Hotel was fantastic in every way. Would definitely stay there again for sure. The restaurant was good and room service was prompt and the staff was wonderful. Beach was great and very close from the hotel door.
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Patrick Fesmire
"Nice vew"
Was fne, the a/c kept going on and off and was loud. Parking was very hard to find a spot. The bar and Hotel guests share the same lot. These are the only down sides, So, was a very pleasant stay. Thumbs up!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Really nice hotel right on the beach!"
Loved our room with balcony overlooking the ocean. Unfortunately we only were there for one night. We will definitely be going back for a longer stay!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"2 Night Faimly Getaway"
Hotel Staff was very nice. Beach area nice. Good resort. Clean rooms
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"We will be back!!"
Best stay EVER! Staff & hotel are incredible! Stayed for 4 days & can't wait to go back. Consistent smiles, good mornings & helpfulness. A place where customer service is still valued.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Andrea
"Great spot"
Location is great close to the water room very nice
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Beautiful ocean veiw"
It was laid back and relaxing but at the same time very exciting and enjoyable.
14 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
$Bill
"Great getaway from large crowds"
First time staying here and it was absolutely great. HBO channels available and the tvs are actually HD! I ate at the conch across the street and it was delish! Order the crab legs! Everyone acknowledged me and my girlfriend as we walked through the hotel and there was even a usher in the garage the whole day, keeping the garage clean and we felt our vehicle was safe. The only thing I can pick at was the AC unit was kind of loud so I had to blast my tv sometimes to listen haha. But all jokes aside I def will come back when we want to get away from the young crowds and hang with mature adults.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Mel
"Great location and very friendly staff."
The front desk staff were very friendly. I checked the status of my room around 2:30 and was advised that it was not ready yet and that they would call me when it was available. I checked the front desk again at 4:00 and it was still not ready. The gentleman at the front desk apologized and offered me several drinks at the bar at my leisure. The room was ready around 4:45. It made me a little late for my plans however I felt the front desk handled the situation very well.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel overall"
Water kept going from hot to cold in the shower. Really would have liked for the Cabanas to have been free for guests instead of having to rent them. Beautiful view and water!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
THW
"very old and it shows"
I am not sure how this hotel got the rating it has. It is very very dated to say the least and needless to say in old hotels they have to be immaculate to look ok at best and this was not. The cleanliness was not horrible but not good either. The hotel staff with the exception of the parking attendant were not very friendly at all, the bartender at the tiki acted as if I was invisible. Our shower would go from hot to cold, cold to hot over and over again. I called the front desk, she acted as if she knew the problem and said she would send maintenance in to fix it. She said it was a pretty simple fix, but unfortunately I found out the hard way they never fixed it. The beach was beautiful though, if you do stay do not settle for a street/parking lot view. I wouldn't pay $75 to stay here again let alone a couple of hundred dollars a night for a parking lot view.
Response by DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay-North Redington
We appreciate your feedback and always want our guests to have a positive experience. We sincerely apologize for the unfriendly service by our staff and for the issues you had with the fluctuating shower temperature. We are looking further into these issues and hope you’ll give us another chance to serve you. Sincerely, Terry Graber, General Manager
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Perfect!"
This hotel could not have been any better for us. After a few days at Disney, we needed a little relaxation. It was just steps to the beach. The restaurant was great. We had lunch, dinner, and lunch there. Tiki bar by the pool was awesome as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back the next time we do Disney.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Lindsay Figge
Had a double queen room with beach view and balcony. Great room. Just remember that to stay on the beach and use the sun bed and parasol do cost you $25 a day
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Love those cookies"
Wonderful stay. We love the location and the friendliness of the staff. Kept very clean and of course those cookies are great!
5 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Quick getaway"
Wonderful experience! Great, friendly service. Especially enjoyed being able to walk from the beach to the Tiki Bar for an outdoor lunch.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great Time"
Wanted to do a day at the beach with the kids before a Disney Vacation.... Great location on the beach, nice casual atmosphere with a friendly staff. Met or exceeded all of my expectations. Would definitely recommend for a quick family getaway of romantic weekend.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Excellent staff and service would recommend to everybody that would like to just get away for a long weekend.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Little Getaway"
This is my 3rd year coming to the Double Tree. I come every year for a weekend getaway, and every year I have nothing but great things to say about my stay. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and the staff is outstanding.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Shelly M
"Wonderful staff - great location"
The staff is fantastic and accommodating, the hotel is right near everything...beach, restaurants, etc. Our bed was a little uncomfortable (too hard for me) and everything costs extra (crib, roll-away, meals) but other than that the hotel was great! Especially that for guests the pool and beach/bar are available and accessible even when you arrive early and your room isn't ready yet!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Anniversary Getaway"
Awesome staff, very accomodating! Food from Mangos was delicious.
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
RGarcia
"Nice stay 30th anniversary getaway"
Our main issue was that by booking through hotels.com we were unable to get any Hilton honors points. Rooms were clean and we had no problem with the rest of the hotel. We were in walking distance of a lot of shops and small restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2014
Leslie T
This is the second time I stayed at this property and I love it ! Will definitely be back.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Marsha Clark
"Memorial Day Weekend"
I have to admit, I had high expectations from this hotel based on the high price during Memorial Day Weekend. However, everything else on the beach was about the same price or WAY more. We stayed Saturday and Sunday night and had an amazing time. The staff at the hotel was great. Everyone was so nice. The servers at the restaurants were also exceptional. The quality of the food was very good as well; a tad over priced, but that is expected at a resort restaurant. The whole hotel was very clean and I am very picky about cleanliness. Even though the hotel was completely booked, we did not experience any noise when we were in our room. Also, the option of renting beach loungers and umbrellas was very convenient. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Overpriced!!"
Boulevard King room for $180 was no different than any other I've stayed in for 1/2 the price. The balcony overlooked the parking lot and the street. Not a pretty view by any means! The mattress was too soft and the swimming pool was too cold.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Great experience"
Great. We had a great time. The hotel staff was awesome and very friendly. They were nice to our kid who was running around
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Excellent quite hotel"
The hotel and the staff were excellent. The rooms were very clean and the staff continually went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. The beach is beautiful and clean and not as busy and crowded as Clearwater. The neighborhood can be a little sketchy at night if you're out walking. I would recommend going north to Clearwater for nice activities. A trolley runs along the beach which is cheap and convenient if you're not driving. The hotel restaurant was surprisingly good and has great service. The tiki bar was very disappointing. The drinks are over priced and the woman making the drinks did not know much about bartending. The selection was limited and the drinks were not tasteful. A LIT I purchased was undrinkable. I would definitely recommend this hotel just not the bar or the neighborhood at night.
5 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Houston
"Great room at a great rate"
Last minute booking because of a funeral. We really did luck out. It was a beautiful room. Very clean, wonderful personnel, and great location.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Good stay, could have been better"
Staff was pleasant, good location and great service however the room location was not pleasing. I was located in room 200 next to the ice and soda machine and there was a constant motor and homing noise penetrating through the walls that made sleeping hard. Other than that, had a great stay.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Peter Burgos
"Great hotel on a great beach"
pleasant experience all around from check in to check out. the tiki hut bar and outdoor restaurant were a lot of fun and very reasonably priced. Clean and updated room. Maid service timed for when its most convenient for you which is ideal. Enjoyed delicious breakfast at Mango's. Would definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Great time at the beach
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
"A pleasant surprise, employees shine!"
This was one of very few hotels on this condo area of the beach. There was plenty of free insite parking and enough staff on hand to take care if any concerns we had. This hotel is a little older, but the rooms were well appointed with updated TV, fridge, bed, chairs, wifi, and dressings. There was a nice cafe and bar adjacent to the front desk and reception, small enough that I would call it classy & quaint. The deck and pool and bar were compact, and the beach area was big enough to accommodate all the guests without feeling cramped or processed. The best feature of this hotel was the friendly and service minded staff. From the warm cookies after dinner, to the water cups at the pool bar, each employee asked if they could do anything for us. Whether we needed anything or not, the value added training of service oriented employees added that personal touch that a lot if hotels and resorts lack. Thank you to the evening concierge in particular who worked hard to problem solve a few things for us.
3 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Barry Pomeroy
"4 day weekend"
great location, friendly staff, indoor and outdoor dining, outdoor live music each day, great beach accessories
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Quite part of beach, small and dated rooms"
Friendly staff, nice beach. Rooms were very small and dated. I expected more from a doubletree.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice comfortable hotel"
The staff was terrific and very much appreciative of their guests. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
David M.
"Excellent hotel"
Staff at this hotel are very friendly and show they care. Everyone acknowledged and tried to help. Excellent restaurant, great beach and beach chairs. We will be back!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014