All hotels in North Redington Beach, Florida, United States of America
17120 Gulf Blvd, North Redington Beach, FL, 33708, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Room with ocean view"
Our experience was very good. We use the hotel as our base to visit friends in the area and enjoy the city of St. Pete.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Would recommend but..."
For being right on the beach, the price was reasonable, so I would recommend it. The restaurant has pretty good food, but service was slow at times. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a room right above the restaurant, so it was pretty noisy and we asked to switch. The second room was much quieter and had a nicer, more comfortable bed. The rooms were clean. The hotel is in need of some remodeling. When we checked in, I thought I was walking into an episode of the Golden Girls. The teal, pink and gold color scheme were awful. The carpets in the rooms and hallways were pretty worn and ugly. If you're flexible in where you stay, I would recommend the DoubleTree in Cocoa Beach. It's much more modern and comfortable for a similar price.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Skippy
"DoubleTree Beach Resort, Tampa Bay-North Redington"
Nice hotel in a clean, quite community. Just wanted to get away for the day to put my feet in the ocean. Enjoyed the beach- this hotel was just the ticket- I would do it again. Staff was great, always busy and the hotel showed nicely as a clean and well cared for facility.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great service!"
We had a great time on our recent trip. We stayed for a week over Christmas break. The staff were attentive and very accommodating, really great service across the board. The hotel was clean, food was good, service was great and we loved the location. We spent most of our time on the beach and at the pool.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice and Cozy by the beach!"
We enjoyed
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"our favorite place for almost 15 years!"
Wonderful!!!!! Couldn't be better! The best place in the area!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Bryan
"Great place to stay on the Tampa Bay"
This was my first time here, but is at a great location at North Redington. Whenever I am down this way, plan to spend two nights here.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Beach hotel in Seminole area."
Great hotel. Been there before and will go back again.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Bruce T
"Good hotel on the beach"
Very nice hotel on the beach Very great staff Room quite old but still very ok
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Salah
"Offseason quiet - lovely sunsets - great choice."
Jetted away for a long weekend - North Redington Beach - is not on mainstream, so was good for relaxing, and mostly adults - not too many 20' something's.. so it was quite enjoyable. Great views if you get the ocean view room - and all the staff working that we met - were very friendly/
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
S....
"Family-friendly hotel on the beach"
We had a great experience from the moment we stepped in the door. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The beach was just steps away which made it very easy with our small children. Food was great at both the restaurant and tiki bar. We will definitely be coming back!
Theresa
Excellent location. Great restaurant.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Great place to enjoy the gulf beach. Wonderful friendly service. Will stay again.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Treated unfairly"
I was celebrating my friends 50th birthday. She chose the Doubletree from all the other choices. Upon check in we were given a room on the 2nd floor. I asked for something on a higher floor and the attendant said the rooms have been assigned. She went on to say that because you booked through a third party we reserve the higher floors for people who book directly with us. I was so shocked I was speechless ...Maybe she was new.
2 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Anne
"What a great view"
I believe the dining could have been better
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Ralph
"Cookies made my day"
It was great loved that the hotel gave welcome cookies and complimentary bottled waters in the room. The staff was friendly and the location was beautiful right on the beach.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Krista
"Great Family hotel on the beach"
Loved the ease of the beach - right on it. Staff was super with the Kids! Terrific sunset from their restaurant
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Family Trip
"Does not disappoint"
This hotel does not disappoint. Everything was very, very good with no problems. We definitely plan to return. This hotel is rated 3 stars for its features and accommodations but it feels better than that compared to many other 3 star hotels.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Ron
"Excellent hotel on the beach."
Every year my family and I stay at the Double Tree Hotel on Indian Rocks, Florida. Not only is it conveniently on the beach but the accommodations are excellent and the staff is excellent. Their on site restaurant serves great food and has dining entertainment. I would give this hotel and its staff an A+.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Bonnie
"doubletree"
very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
albert
"Wish we could have stayed longer!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree. The hotel was clean, quiet and directly on the beach. We ate in the hotel restaurant Friday night and had a very pleasant meal. We watched a wedding on the beach from our balcony. Our room was right off the elevator, which we worried about noise, but it was very quiet. We spent Saturday on the beach, eating again at the hotel restaurant. Staff was very friendly and even helped when I burned the popcorn in the gift area microwave. Parking was easy and beds were very comfortable>
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Greg
"PERFECT...almost"
Everything about our stay at this wonderful hotel was perfect except for the overpricing of food and drink. There are quite a few very good restaurants in the area were we had our meals, but it would have been more convenient to at least eat breakfast at the hotel ($15/per person for breakfast bar!).
6 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Very pretty view of the beach"
The hotel was nicely renovated and very comfortable. I especially enjoyed the pool bar and the beach. The food was very good as well.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great place"
My husband and I have not gone on a romantic get away for 11 years It was well over due had a great time . I am a germaphobe and my husband can not stand to take me any were. I am always freaking out the hole time about catching something. I felt so comfortable and did not complain not once about touching something I felt it was so clean me being a germaphobe I did bring a black light to check things out I promise you I did not see anything gross. So clean my husband and I had a great time would love to go again as soon as possible
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Icy and chad
"Great hotel on a beautiful beach"
This is a really nice hotel on a great beach.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great experience"
We really loved our stay at the DoubleTree. We were there for a family wedding, and the every member of the staff, from Bell-hop to Front Desk, Housekeeping, bartenders....everyone was spot-on amazing and helpful throughout the 3-day weekend we were there. The rooms were nice and clean, and so was the rest of the property.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
T.K
"Best Beach Hotel on the Floirda Gulf"
We have stayed in several Gulf beach hotels over the years. This has to be in our top three. The view, the private balcony, service, and hotel amenities were great. The only minus would be the King bed. Doubletree should seriously consider upgrading their mattresses in this day and age. Most hotels of lesser quality offer a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Other than that no complaints. Although not much is around the hotel, great shopping and restaurants are a very short drive away. Very romantic. We went for our 17th anniversary, and plan to return.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Kay
"Great Hotel & Veiw"
This was the best vacation my wife & I have had in yrs. Beautiful place. We will be back
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Rod & Cindy
"Beautiful hotel and perfect location"
We stayed for two nights and were treated so great right at check in. Room was very comfortable even without the beach view.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
melanie
"Just what we needed"
My husband and I needed a quick getaway to de-stress and relax. We absolutely loved everything about the hotel. We will be back!
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mandy
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Had a nice overnight stay here. Enjoyed being on the beach.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"very good in all aspects!"
Hotel was fantastic in every way. Would definitely stay there again for sure. The restaurant was good and room service was prompt and the staff was wonderful. Beach was great and very close from the hotel door.
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Patrick Fesmire
"Nice vew"
Was fne, the a/c kept going on and off and was loud. Parking was very hard to find a spot. The bar and Hotel guests share the same lot. These are the only down sides, So, was a very pleasant stay. Thumbs up!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Really nice hotel right on the beach!"
Loved our room with balcony overlooking the ocean. Unfortunately we only were there for one night. We will definitely be going back for a longer stay!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"2 Night Faimly Getaway"
Hotel Staff was very nice. Beach area nice. Good resort. Clean rooms
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"We will be back!!"
Best stay EVER! Staff & hotel are incredible! Stayed for 4 days & can't wait to go back. Consistent smiles, good mornings & helpfulness. A place where customer service is still valued.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Andrea
"Great spot"
Location is great close to the water room very nice
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Beautiful ocean veiw"
It was laid back and relaxing but at the same time very exciting and enjoyable.
14 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
$Bill
"Great getaway from large crowds"
First time staying here and it was absolutely great. HBO channels available and the tvs are actually HD! I ate at the conch across the street and it was delish! Order the crab legs! Everyone acknowledged me and my girlfriend as we walked through the hotel and there was even a usher in the garage the whole day, keeping the garage clean and we felt our vehicle was safe. The only thing I can pick at was the AC unit was kind of loud so I had to blast my tv sometimes to listen haha. But all jokes aside I def will come back when we want to get away from the young crowds and hang with mature adults.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Mel
"Great location and very friendly staff."
The front desk staff were very friendly. I checked the status of my room around 2:30 and was advised that it was not ready yet and that they would call me when it was available. I checked the front desk again at 4:00 and it was still not ready. The gentleman at the front desk apologized and offered me several drinks at the bar at my leisure. The room was ready around 4:45. It made me a little late for my plans however I felt the front desk handled the situation very well.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel overall"
Water kept going from hot to cold in the shower. Really would have liked for the Cabanas to have been free for guests instead of having to rent them. Beautiful view and water!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
THW
"very old and it shows"
I am not sure how this hotel got the rating it has. It is very very dated to say the least and needless to say in old hotels they have to be immaculate to look ok at best and this was not. The cleanliness was not horrible but not good either. The hotel staff with the exception of the parking attendant were not very friendly at all, the bartender at the tiki acted as if I was invisible. Our shower would go from hot to cold, cold to hot over and over again. I called the front desk, she acted as if she knew the problem and said she would send maintenance in to fix it. She said it was a pretty simple fix, but unfortunately I found out the hard way they never fixed it. The beach was beautiful though, if you do stay do not settle for a street/parking lot view. I wouldn't pay $75 to stay here again let alone a couple of hundred dollars a night for a parking lot view.
Response by DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay-North Redington
We appreciate your feedback and always want our guests to have a positive experience. We sincerely apologize for the unfriendly service by our staff and for the issues you had with the fluctuating shower temperature. We are looking further into these issues and hope you’ll give us another chance to serve you. Sincerely, Terry Graber, General Manager
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Perfect!"
This hotel could not have been any better for us. After a few days at Disney, we needed a little relaxation. It was just steps to the beach. The restaurant was great. We had lunch, dinner, and lunch there. Tiki bar by the pool was awesome as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back the next time we do Disney.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Lindsay Figge
Had a double queen room with beach view and balcony. Great room. Just remember that to stay on the beach and use the sun bed and parasol do cost you $25 a day
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Love those cookies"
Wonderful stay. We love the location and the friendliness of the staff. Kept very clean and of course those cookies are great!
5 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Quick getaway"
Wonderful experience! Great, friendly service. Especially enjoyed being able to walk from the beach to the Tiki Bar for an outdoor lunch.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great Time"
Wanted to do a day at the beach with the kids before a Disney Vacation.... Great location on the beach, nice casual atmosphere with a friendly staff. Met or exceeded all of my expectations. Would definitely recommend for a quick family getaway of romantic weekend.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Excellent staff and service would recommend to everybody that would like to just get away for a long weekend.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Little Getaway"
This is my 3rd year coming to the Double Tree. I come every year for a weekend getaway, and every year I have nothing but great things to say about my stay. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and the staff is outstanding.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Shelly M
"Wonderful staff - great location"
The staff is fantastic and accommodating, the hotel is right near everything...beach, restaurants, etc. Our bed was a little uncomfortable (too hard for me) and everything costs extra (crib, roll-away, meals) but other than that the hotel was great! Especially that for guests the pool and beach/bar are available and accessible even when you arrive early and your room isn't ready yet!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014