All hotels in North Redington Beach, Florida, United States of America
17120 Gulf Blvd, North Redington Beach, FL, 33708, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

• Beach
Enjoyed it greatly
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Justin
"Just 'OK'"
Just okay. Staff is okay, room is okay, location okay. Price was a bit high for what you get, but seems to be comparable for the area. I'd suggest Clearwater instead, the area is much nicer with better things to do and places to eat.
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Doubletree Stay"
Friendliest hotel staff we have encountered. They were awesome!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Nice Place Near Beach"
Good location near the beach. Staff very friendly. Breakfast outside with an excellent view of the ocean was great.
Other trip May 9, 2015
More than we hoped for as a wonderful experience for a beachfront hotel. The food was great and reasonably priced. Excellent hotel staff. The view was spectacular. We would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"great hotel on great beach"
It was great
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Great location great hotel on the beach! Good room Great tiki bar, fun music Walking distance to great restaurants
Other trip May 4, 2015
katie
"Paradise on the beach."
Hotel was an excellent choice. Wonderfully decorated with limited edition art. Restaurant was superb. Great beach with convenient sit down outside bar with plenty of seating. Would recommend this hotel to all my friends.
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Billy
"Excellent location. Step onto the beach."
Only negative was the elevator wait time. Most of the time only one of the two were operational. Staff indicated it is always like that. Needs to be remedied.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
ndo
Overall, my husband and I had a very nice time. We were very pleased with the consideration of the staff and especially Kevin who maintained the beach area. The food was good and reasonably priced. We were a little disappointed about the pool during our first week because it was loaded with children unsupervised by parents and we actually were very uncomfortable because the kids didn't care who was in the pool or their safety.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Had such a nice time!"
Friendly staff! Loved the comfy beds and chocolate chip cookies and the sound of the ocean right outside our window! Loved steak barbecue night! The elevators had some issues and smokers needed to stay in the area set aside for them at dinner, but it was a wonderful getaway!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Relaxing beach vacation!"
The perfect place to stay for a family vacation. On the Gulf and not too crowded. Right in the middle of St. Pete's and Clearwater. Beautiful beach and excellent customer service. I would stay again!
6 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Miranda
Excellent stay. Perfect location on the beach. Very clean & accommodating. We forgot an item in the room. They already had it when we called, & shipped it back to us. A little confusing when it states they have a continental breakfast. Where we come from that would mean complimentary, but it was not. The welcoming warm cookies was nice , however.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great hotel with a great beach on the Gulg"
Spent our last two nights of seven here. Good food and great beach
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Service above and beyond"
Great view, service was above and beyond. Great for young family or empty nesters - not for the spring breakers:) saw Dolphins every morning. wish I could've stayed longer.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Angela
"fantastic"
Great location on the beach! Clean!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Paula
"Family Vacation"
Fantastic hotel. Very close to get to the ocean not far of a walk the pool was nice also. Room was very clean. And staff was helpful. We had a excellent dinner just a block or two down the road at the Conch
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
kristine
"Winter Get a Way"
My husband and I took a vacation to the Tampa Bay area and wanted a hotel on the beach that didn't cost an arm and a leg. The Double Tree met those criteria. The hotel location was great including the beach and nearby restaurants, etc. The service of all hotel employees was great and the food in the restaurants was good but not great. Our room was sufficient and clean but the bed mattress was horrible plus we had issues with the water temperature in the shower. We complained about the bed and their solution was to put a board under the mattress and give us two free drink coupons. That didn't help at all. When we complained again, they did give us a credit on our bill. We would have tried to switch rooms but didn't want to move everything about we had unpacked and "moved in". We were happy with the adjustment but would have preferred a better mattress. It just seemed old and past its prime.
6 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Valentines Weekend"
It was so amazing the view of the ocean at night blew your mind, the beds were so comfortable, good television service. Had the best weekend in a long time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
alexis
"very nice"
Staff was great, need me to show them how to throw a super bowl party.
6 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
paul
"Fantastic getaway"
A relaxing weekend getaway to refresh and unwind. The staff was friendly and inquired by your stay. The restaurant staff asked how your meal was and whether there was anything that can be improved. The lounge was relaxing and welcoming for a beverage or light snack. The best part was walking from your room directly into the beach. The sunset was beautiful. Will definitely visit again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Ally
"Great beach location"
Beach steps away from the Hotel. Tiki bar to enjoy cocktails and sunsets. Very friendly staff and nice rooms.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Overall very nice stay....."
Overall very nice stay..... lower floor was noisy.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Solid, nice hotel with good Gulf"
The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. The views on the Gulf of Mexico side are quite nice. In spots, the room is a little threadbare and the bathrooms could use a little updating. But it was a clean, very pleasant place to stay
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Stuart
"Very nice hotel right on the beach"
The hotel is a little smaller than many Doubletree Hotels I have stayed in but it had everything I needed and the room layout was very efficient (plenty of outlets for charging phones, and computers, etc). Bathroom was very clean and up to date with 2 bath robes provided which is something I really like. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My check-in time was not until 3:00 but I arrived early at 9:00AM and was able to check into my room within 30 minutes of my arrival. Awesome!!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Room with ocean view"
Our experience was very good. We use the hotel as our base to visit friends in the area and enjoy the city of St. Pete.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Would recommend but..."
For being right on the beach, the price was reasonable, so I would recommend it. The restaurant has pretty good food, but service was slow at times. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a room right above the restaurant, so it was pretty noisy and we asked to switch. The second room was much quieter and had a nicer, more comfortable bed. The rooms were clean. The hotel is in need of some remodeling. When we checked in, I thought I was walking into an episode of the Golden Girls. The teal, pink and gold color scheme were awful. The carpets in the rooms and hallways were pretty worn and ugly. If you're flexible in where you stay, I would recommend the DoubleTree in Cocoa Beach. It's much more modern and comfortable for a similar price.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Skippy
"DoubleTree Beach Resort, Tampa Bay-North Redington"
Nice hotel in a clean, quite community. Just wanted to get away for the day to put my feet in the ocean. Enjoyed the beach- this hotel was just the ticket- I would do it again. Staff was great, always busy and the hotel showed nicely as a clean and well cared for facility.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great service!"
We had a great time on our recent trip. We stayed for a week over Christmas break. The staff were attentive and very accommodating, really great service across the board. The hotel was clean, food was good, service was great and we loved the location. We spent most of our time on the beach and at the pool.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice and Cozy by the beach!"
We enjoyed
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"our favorite place for almost 15 years!"
Wonderful!!!!! Couldn't be better! The best place in the area!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Bryan
"Great place to stay on the Tampa Bay"
This was my first time here, but is at a great location at North Redington. Whenever I am down this way, plan to spend two nights here.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Beach hotel in Seminole area."
Great hotel. Been there before and will go back again.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Bruce T
"Good hotel on the beach"
Very nice hotel on the beach Very great staff Room quite old but still very ok
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Salah
"Offseason quiet - lovely sunsets - great choice."
Jetted away for a long weekend - North Redington Beach - is not on mainstream, so was good for relaxing, and mostly adults - not too many 20' something's.. so it was quite enjoyable. Great views if you get the ocean view room - and all the staff working that we met - were very friendly/
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
S....
"Family-friendly hotel on the beach"
We had a great experience from the moment we stepped in the door. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The beach was just steps away which made it very easy with our small children. Food was great at both the restaurant and tiki bar. We will definitely be coming back!
Theresa
Excellent location. Great restaurant.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Great place to enjoy the gulf beach. Wonderful friendly service. Will stay again.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Treated unfairly"
I was celebrating my friends 50th birthday. She chose the Doubletree from all the other choices. Upon check in we were given a room on the 2nd floor. I asked for something on a higher floor and the attendant said the rooms have been assigned. She went on to say that because you booked through a third party we reserve the higher floors for people who book directly with us. I was so shocked I was speechless ...Maybe she was new.
2 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Anne
"What a great view"
I believe the dining could have been better
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Ralph
"Cookies made my day"
It was great loved that the hotel gave welcome cookies and complimentary bottled waters in the room. The staff was friendly and the location was beautiful right on the beach.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Krista
"Great Family hotel on the beach"
Loved the ease of the beach - right on it. Staff was super with the Kids! Terrific sunset from their restaurant
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Family Trip
"Does not disappoint"
This hotel does not disappoint. Everything was very, very good with no problems. We definitely plan to return. This hotel is rated 3 stars for its features and accommodations but it feels better than that compared to many other 3 star hotels.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Ron
"Excellent hotel on the beach."
Every year my family and I stay at the Double Tree Hotel on Indian Rocks, Florida. Not only is it conveniently on the beach but the accommodations are excellent and the staff is excellent. Their on site restaurant serves great food and has dining entertainment. I would give this hotel and its staff an A+.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Bonnie
"doubletree"
very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
albert
"Wish we could have stayed longer!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree. The hotel was clean, quiet and directly on the beach. We ate in the hotel restaurant Friday night and had a very pleasant meal. We watched a wedding on the beach from our balcony. Our room was right off the elevator, which we worried about noise, but it was very quiet. We spent Saturday on the beach, eating again at the hotel restaurant. Staff was very friendly and even helped when I burned the popcorn in the gift area microwave. Parking was easy and beds were very comfortable>
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Greg
"PERFECT...almost"
Everything about our stay at this wonderful hotel was perfect except for the overpricing of food and drink. There are quite a few very good restaurants in the area were we had our meals, but it would have been more convenient to at least eat breakfast at the hotel ($15/per person for breakfast bar!).
6 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Very pretty view of the beach"
The hotel was nicely renovated and very comfortable. I especially enjoyed the pool bar and the beach. The food was very good as well.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great place"
My husband and I have not gone on a romantic get away for 11 years It was well over due had a great time . I am a germaphobe and my husband can not stand to take me any were. I am always freaking out the hole time about catching something. I felt so comfortable and did not complain not once about touching something I felt it was so clean me being a germaphobe I did bring a black light to check things out I promise you I did not see anything gross. So clean my husband and I had a great time would love to go again as soon as possible
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Icy and chad
"Great hotel on a beautiful beach"
This is a really nice hotel on a great beach.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014