All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice hotel in a great part of Austin. Beautiful views and very accommodating staff
"Needs work"
I've stayed here several times over the past year or so. Great location with tons of restaurants within walking distance. However, this trip was not the best. The patio attached to the bar is closed. The electrical plugs on the bedside tables didn't work, the hotel breakfast was terrible, and there was no wired internet in the room. With so many options available in this area at a cheaper price, I would stay elsewhere next time. It just wasn't worth the price.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Drew
"June Stay"
We had a wedding at the hotel and also stayed overnight. The hotel is beautiful. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable, loved the bed. Absolutely recommend it!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Marta
"Great Place"
Great place, service was impeccable
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Courteous staff:bit disappointed with hotel"
Staff was very courteous, hotel was very clean and accommodating several events happening that day. Mattress was very soft and caused back pain and I have traveled a lot and one coffee packet in two guests room: not noticed before.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"TEPSA conference"
Phenominal customer service...immaculate accommodations...
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Two days we found dirty glasses left in our room. Another day didn't get replacement coffee. Shorted on towels a couple of days
7 night trip May 31, 2014
"Very Nice and Convenient"
I always stay here when I coming to Austin to visit my son and I am never disappointed. It is very convenient to where I need to go and there is a wide variety of dining within walking distance.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great hotel in great location!"
My wife and I really enjoyed this hotel. It was recently renovated and looks impressive on the outside and inside. We booked a superior room and enjoyed the view of the city. There was a connecting room attached to ours (which we didn't use) and we could at times hear the people staying in that room. We loved all the services of the hotel...room service was great, check in was very helpful, and we never had to open a door since they were all opened for us. The location is great...only about 15 minutes from Lake Travis and seconds from great shopping and restaurants. And I think its worth mentioning...my wife is a little picky with cleanliness and she did find hair in the restroom.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Matt & Brandi
"Wonderful. Excellent style and location!"
We stayed here for our anniversary. The staff is beyond excellent. The location is beautiful with trees an nice outdoor shopping and a great restaurant selection. Definitely have breakfast at the hotel. It was delicious. The only two things that would have made it better in my opinion would have been an in room mini fridge and free wifi. Loved this place. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning to stay in Austin. I think it would be equally well suited for couples, business travelers or families!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Samanthatexas
The best
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Edmund K
"quick stay"
should have a refrigerator in the rooms as well as air vents in the restrooms. An accessible snack bar area in the lobby.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Gina Kuper
"Very nice hotel"
Had a great time and the bartender made great drinks
Other trip May 24, 2014
Genie
"Great hotel, centrally located"
Our stay was delightful. We used to live in Austin, so knew the hotel and area well. Although there was some construction going on in the hotel, all efforts were made to keep any inconvenience or disturbance to a minimum. It certainly did not affect the quality of our stay. The rooms (we were 3 people staying in 2 rooms) were not only spotless, but also spacious and very pleasant. We found the food in the restaurant (breakfast) outstanding. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Susi
"Fantastic!"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for our 2 year dating anniversary and couldn't have been happier. It's about a 15 minute drive to Downtown Austin which was extremely convenient and also a lot quieter than if we had stayed in the Downtown area. Mayet checked us in and couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. They recently renovated the hotel and it shows because the hotel looks phenomenal. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Blake
Beautiful. Relaxing. Clean. Comfortable. Safe and secure environment.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"First visit to Austin"
In general, the hotel lived up to expectations and we enjoyed out stay, but there are a few things we did not like. Positives are friendly, helpful staff, clean, bright look to the place, clean & comfortable room, and proximity to some nice restaurants and pubs. On the negative side, it was almost impossible to get wait service in the bar/lounge area (I think the ONE waitress had millions of duties and just could not attend to us), wireless internet was slow and not included with our room price. So, even with a few blemishes, I liked the hotel and would stay there again.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Like a prison."
Everything locked and troublesome. Not really secure just irritating. Pool opened 2.5 hours late. Cant get to balconies around the bar. Staff busy but never efficient. Overall, better choices in Austin.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Michael Cowart
"pleasing"
I would certainly look forward in staying there again
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
yvette ferrao smyth
Fabulous staff and very nice hotel... Exceeding our expectations!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"The best Hotel Austin has to offer!"
Amazing staff! Very helpful and accommodating every second of our stay, from the moment we checked in until the moment we left!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Walter
Great hotel. Front desk service was weak. The guy who helped us was a cold fish. The other two attendants seemed much more friendly. The answers he gave us were the opposite provided by hotels.com on the phone re room availability and adjoining options and worst of all he didn't care or try to help.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"I LOVE IT AND WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR..."
From the time we pulled up to the time we left it was great.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Demarcio Posey
"Awesome"
Wonderful hotel, i will definitely can back, like everything
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Gustavo
"Nice Stay in Northern Austin"
I stayed at Renaissance Austin in early March for SXSWi. While it wasn't cheap, it was certainly less expensive than staying downtown...and much more worth the price. The hotel was lovely, rooms nicely updated, restaurants decent. It was a little out of the way, but perfect for what I needed (to be out of downtown at night). Hotel staff was pleasant and accommodating. The neighborhood was great too - lots of shopping and restaurants (mostly chains, but reliable eats). Only about 20 minutes to downtown Austin.
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel - Far from Downtown"
Stayed here for SXSW and its distance from the downtown area was an issue. Otherwise it was a beautiful hotel with lovely furnishings and . I rated the staff as only OK because the concierge and front desk was in a constant panic about how long it would take for a taxi to get to the hotel. They kept promising it would take over 2 hours for a taxi to get to the hotel but every time we went outside to the bell hop there was one waiting outside. This caused our work trip to have unneeded stress.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Rachel
"Stay 2-22-14"
Staff and hotel very nice. Bed was rock hard and HVAC non-responsive to cooling attempts.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Good for business"
Very nice - what you would expect from a Renaissance Hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Teri
"Great!!!!"
We had a great time there. I was so sad that we only stayed on night because it was a wonderful stay. The staff was great. The hostess was very nice and very helpful. We will be back again very soon!!!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great Hotel but call to confirm bed"
During online reservation, it asked what type of bed we wanted and my choices were King bed or 2 double beds. I chose King. When we entered the room we had 2 double beds. I called the front desk because it wasn't the room I requested. They said that the type of bed is not guaranteed and they no longer had any king beds available. We had no choice but to keep the double beds which were comfortable but its just not the same. Other than that the Hotel was very nice and I would return but I would call and confirm the King bed next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Valentines weekend"
This was on of the most wonderful stays I've ever had at a hotel. They were so kind and polite and at every beck and call! The room was amazing and the room service food was excellent also! I will defeninitly be back! The luxury king suite was what I had. I recommend it to everyone!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
gabrielle
Excellent staff and customer service. We were on the 9th floor with great views. Beautiful hotel.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"The Views are PRICELESS."
The hotel was dreamy. The hotel FOOD were fabulous. This hotel is officially our new hideout when we are in Austin. It is secluded and romantic. Night One it was family night, my son enjoyed the indoor pool. Night Two, it was a romatic evening, dinner at the restaurant and drinks at the bar with my HONEY. Loved it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Tasha
"Nice hotel!!!!"
Everybody there was great!!! Can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Expensive but well located"
I travel all the time all over the world. I thought the cost of the room was quite excessive. The check in clerk offered me a room with a beautiful view of the valley. It was a view of the roof with satellite equipment. I asked to be relocated. I was immediately relocated.. The new room had a wonderful view and was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was also quiet. The tub had a big hole in it that had been poorly filled. It looked tacky. Location was the best. Beautiful part of town with lots of things to do. I think it is a better hotel for adults rather than families.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Marsha
"Very happy with my stay"
I don't have anything bad to say. It was a very nice stay
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great Hotel Near Cinema and Restraunts"
Downtown experience in the suburbs. The hotel provided excellent service and first class treatment you would expect from the high-end places in the city center, but with a view of the Hill County! We were able to attend an indie film and a four star restaurant all within walking distance. We were upgraded to a suite and our room had a wonderful view of the hill country (be sure and ask for the view side!) was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Regal 8 Cinemas is often showing indie films mixed with big budget stuff - very close by. There are several of Austin's finest restaurants close by as well. Many have sister facilities downtown including Eddie V's - fantastic. If you are looking for a great stay and a night out, this should definitely be on the list.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Elmer
"Super Service!"
Stayed at this Hotel on New Year's Eve and had difficulty getting a taxi from a restaurant several miles from the Hotel...they voluntarily offered to send a car to pick us up which arrived very quickly! Very appreciative!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Sam
"Perfect for eating and shopping"
We were booked into a newly renovated king room that was roomy and spotless. Loved the new graphic in the bathroom! As usual, the bed/pillows were first-rate, as was staff, Since the temperatures were a bit cool, we drove to EddieV's for dinner and LaMadeleine for breakfast (we've walked to both on summer visits). The shops in Arboretum are definitely in walking distance, and Nordstrum Rack is just across the highway...on the route to The Domain. Need I say more?.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
BES
"Great stay far from everything"
Great hotel close to stores and food etc but nowhere close to downtown.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Poor staff"
The staff at this property acts like they work for a 3 star property. They were unattentive and breakfast in the club area was awful with cold scrambled eggs and almost no food at 7:30am.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Decent place, but overpriced and expensive internt"
It was the week of Formula 1 racing event, I was there just for recruiting and the Renaissance was the nearest available at the time. They more than doubled their normal room rates for the weekend which I thought was seedy. Otherwise physical place, people, comfort, etc was nice. Also they should stop charging so much for wifi (it should really be free for how much the rooms cost).
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Very nice hotel, close to great shopping. Just didn't like how the airconditioning/heating system would go on and off with a loud sound that would wake me up. The bedding quality was excellent, but the mattress top would get so hot after a while.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
aurora
"First Class"
Loved it staff friendly and helpful room fantastic. View was the top of commercial buildings , but with a great room who cares.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Robert S
The staff was really nice and friendly!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Amazing staff"
Hotel is relatively far from downtown. Free parking is great and hotel staff are amazing.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
だいちゃん
"Impressive lobby, HARD bed"
The lobby is very impressive. At check in our room type was confirmed as including valet and high speed wifi for no additional charge. The room was ok. The bed was uncomfortable and did not have the "pillow top" advertised. Room service was good and the food very good other than the pizza. The desserts were fabulous. The bathroom is lacking and the tub is small. For this pricepoint and outside appearances I expect a lot more. At check out we were being charged for valet and internet. The attendant said she did not see anything listed about us having those things included. I actually had to pull out my ipad, go to my emails, and show her the confirmation. Then she removed the charges. Again, not what I would expect.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Melinda
"Great hotel with nice, clean rooms"
We really enjoyed our time at the Renaissance. The rooms were nice, comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The folks at the front desk were also very nice - at one point I was going to buy water bottles from the small shop next to the front desk, and the manager offered us free bottled water which was available at the front desk. Later, we wanted to have dinner at Eddy V's, which is close by, and the valet offered to drive us in the golf cart to the edge of the hotel property down the hill, and then picked us back up at the same spot after dinner. The only disappointment (and only reason I did not give a perfect score) was the fact that someone was running a vacuum cleaner outside our room (maybe in the atrium) at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. We were staying on the second floor and my wife and I wanted to sleep in. But, that didn't happen. Other than that mishap, the rest of our stay was great. They also have a great coffee shop (Austin Bytes) in the atrium, with free internet connection.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
JC
"Very nice north Austin"
My only negative and it is a very slight negative was the Matress was a bit firmer that I would have liked... But with that being said, I would not hessitate to stay at the hotel in the future... Possibble the Nicest and Friendliest Staff ever....
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Mark J
It was great and what we wanted.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2013