All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fantastic!"
Was fantastic. Will stay again when in Austin!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel in great part of Austin"
Booked the hotel for a wedding weekend in Austin. Could not be more pleased with the location of the hotel and the amenities. While not in downtown Austin, it was great to be in a location with lots of shopping and good restaurants to choose from. The room was clean, comfortable and big. Staff was extremely friendly.
Bronwen
"Two Thumbs Up For This Great Hotel!"
Wonderful hotel for a get away or business travel!
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!! Nice stay."
I was truly surprised how nice the hotel was considering it's been there forever! There were no indicators of age at all. Comfy, super clean room. I live in Austin and was attending an event that I didn't want to drive home from. What a pleasant surprise. Great service. Room service, however, bleck! Don't order the burger. We were starving after our event and wanted to play it safe with our order at midnight. It was a burnt brick. The pancakes the next morning, though, were GREAT!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Angela
"OVER RATED, OVER PRICED, LOW QUALITY"
I had a "luxury suite" for 3 people. The 1st sign of a bad stay is that we were put on the 2nd floor. Who ever heard of a luxury suite on the 2nd floor? There were only 2 towels in the bathroom, and they provided a bathrobe, but just 1! Why not 3 if the room is for 3? The 1st night we got in late and all had to sleep in the same bed because there was no bedding for the sofa bed in the LR, and no blankets for the bed, only a sheet on the bed or that huge, heavy comforter. They did not inform us at check in that you needed to request the blankets or the sheets and pillows for the sofa bed. Ironically they have this nice brochure about the bedding and they try to sell it via online catalog. I hope this bedding they are advertising is more comfortable than what they have in the "luxury suite" because it was NOT that great. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give it a 7. The bathroom doesn't actually have a door, it has a big plank that slides in front of the opening to the bathroom, not to mention the handle to open it was falling off the slider. The closets are horrible. The doors don't open wide enough to give you access to anything. Whoever designed the bathroom must have some very long arms since the TP is literally on a wall 3 feet away. So, for a luxury suite you would think it would be full of amenities? NOT! For $375 a night you don't even get free WIFI, no breakfast, not even a bottle of water in the totally empty fridge/mini bar.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"2 Nights In Austin"
I had a business seminar held here recently and I found the hotel to be very well laid out for this kind of activity. The rooms are pricey for my taste but they were big, like a suite, with a very comfortable bed and linens fresh and bright. The pool is small, but the fitness center was big enough and was made use of. I would highly recommend this for business travelers or even organizers looking for a hotel that could handle @ 500 overnight attendees.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
D
"Fancy and Friendly"
It was a good place for a weekend retreat
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Room comfort scored low"
Stayed two nights Jan 2014. All was great, except the bed and the room facing the the inside of the hotel. First the bed, I like soft beds like the heavenly bed at the Westin or W hotels. This bed was like sleeping on a plank of wood. Uncomfortable and not forgiving. If you prefer a hard mattress, this is your type of hotel. Second, the rooms facing the inside of the hotel is loud. They have music playing until 10pm at night that echo's through out the inside. When I have to get up at 6am for a meeting...10pm is too late to be playing loud music.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our apologies for the bed in your room not being comfortable as well as the music that disturbed you during your stay with us. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken especially in regards to the noise coming from our Lobby Bar. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service during your time with us. We missed an opportunity to impress upon you our commitment to service excellence and for that I truly apologize. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Lovely stay"
Came to Austin for a weekend getaway and it was amazing. Hotel was beautiful! Loved the pool, the bar, the room. There was also awesome shopping near by! My one minor complaint was that the room didn't get as cold as I'd prefer. Loved the mirror and lighting in the bathroom-it made me look like a movie star!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"I LOVED my stay here!"
I was so impressed with this hotel! The staff was beyond welcoming. They were so nice and very helpful. I stayed in the signature suite and loved it. Very spacious and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and I hope I get to stay again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Brandi
I like the hotel staff's hospitality. super clean room. quick respond to our request.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Luxury and value"
Parents thought it was the nicest hotel they've stated in!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Family visit"
Staying at your hotel was about as good as it can get. Pleasant, clean, spacious, friendly. Very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jack
"Location, location, location"
The location of this hotel is great! So many fabulous stores to shop at and great eating options. The indoor pool was also a huge plus for our family!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
The Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating for us, we had quite a few requests.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Very convenient to work destination."
The hotel was recommended by training destination due to close proximity. Older hotel but very contemporary. Half of rooms face inward with sliders that open but can't be used. I unfortunately had one of these rooms and due to other conferences and festivities it was loud when you were ready to sleep. The surroundings were very nice with plenty of shopping but no quick places to grab necessities. I was in town for work and would have appreciated items such as a small fridge, a mirror in the outer room, a fan in the bathroom or even a complimentary paper at the door. When work traveling, small amenities mean the world when you are paying upwards in price.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the noise you encountered in your room due to the activities going on throughout the hotel. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it allows us the opportunity to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
Gladtobehome
"Room not ready."
We arrived at 4:00 to check into our Executive Suite only to find it wasn't ready for us. My girlfriend and I were given a $15 bar credit so we waited in the bar until 5:30. Finally room was ready, but although a beautiful room it lacked a microwave and we were provided only two bath towels. The rest of the stay was acceptable until we got home and I realized we left a garment bag in the closet. Called the hotel last night and reported the problem, but haven't heard back as of this afternoon. One very pleasant thing was yesterday morning's room service. Good food served quickly and hot.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our apologies for your room not being ready when you arrived. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken especially in regards to the missing item that you reported to our Loss Prevention department but did not hear back from. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service during your time with us. We missed an opportunity to impress upon you our commitment to service excellence and for that I truly apologize. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
"It is a beautiful hotel-"
My husband and i went for a night getaway and check in was pleasant enough. The hotel itself is beautiful i just wasnt that impressed with the room. I thought we were getting a suite and it was just a standard room on the top of wedding reception. A bit loud -other than that it was great.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at our hotel! I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel itself but was disappointed to read that you did not have the same experience with our guest rooms. Please accept our apologies for placing you in a room that was close to a wedding reception. I very much appreciate your feedback as it allows for us to make continuous improvements in the service that we provide to all of our guests. I have certainly shared your comments with the appropriate department leader so we can begin to implement new processes in how we block our guest rooms when we have an event in the one you encountered during your time with us. You are a valued guest and we strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible during their time with us. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Austin and the Renaissance Austin Hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Rob G.
"Perfect location, perfect service, perfect hotel"
From the time we arrived and experienced the valet car service, we were very impressed. The valet attendants treated us like, well, royalty. My partner and I travel a lot throughout the year and valet can be lazy, and down right rude so you forget how to feel like "hey, I'm paying for this service". Well, valet at the Renaissance was above and beyond expectation. All smiles, always attentive and extremely punctual. Now, to get to the hotel's service. We were instantly greeted with a smile from the front desk clerk (and manager) Lexi. She makes that hotel. She was knowledgeable about the area, willing and competent and even provided a list of vegan restaurants that are available throughout the city...VEGAN! Wow is all we could say. The hotel is very clean and very large. There are quite a few amenities and you really don't have to leave just like a resort. The surrounding neighborhood has everything you need too. There's a nice Whole Foods, shopping mall, major highway nearby (don't worry, it's far enough that you don't even see it), and hiking also nearby. Perfect location, perfect service, perfect hotel. We will alway stay here when we're in town.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice hotel, poor value"
Nice place, if it cost $ 250 instead of $600. Of course, they jacked up the prices for Halloween and Austin Formula One.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the notify us of your recent stay at our hotel. The room rates over those particular set of dates was due to the Formula 1 races. This huge city-wide event brings thousands of people from all over the world to Austin causing the hotels in the entire city to be in huge demand. Most people who attend the races, book their rooms almost a year in advance to ensure they have somewhere to stay within the city. Our rates vary based on demand throughout the city and the hotel itself. I appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding this and hope that this response will provide you with the information you were looking for as to why the room rates were that way at that time. We hope we will once again have another opportunity to welcome you back to the Renaissance Austin Hotel in the near future. Thank you, Laine C.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, beautiful view of the hills, near shop"
Checked in on Sunday, Enjoyed breakfast twice in the hotel restaurant. Great smoothies.Hotel concierge helpful about finding jogging trail. Enjoyed indoor pool and sauna. The outdoor bar and deck has great view of the beautiful Austin hills and landscape.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Dad & teenager
"Great hotel and superb atmosphere!"
Gorgeous hotel. Loved the atmosphere. Lobby and bar/restaurant area were beautiful. Grounds outside are very nice too. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds were super comfortable. Room did not have a mini fridge but the front desk sent complementary water bottles. Would love to stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Kathina
"Modern hotel near restaurants and shops"
We had a very nice stay in this hotel for a family wedding. The rooms were clean and large, the event facilities were gorgeous and the food was fantastic. We were even able to check in early and check out late. The hotel is located in the Arboretum, a shopping and entertainment area on the north side of Austin. The main downside of the hotel is that it will be fairly out of the way if you are looking to spend lots of time downtown. The only slight hiccup in our stay was that we had paid a rate to include wifi access, but the access code wasn't included when we checked in. However, we ended up being so busy that it wasn't an issue.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Jenna
Beautiful hotel. Everything within walking distance
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid!"
Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid! Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid!
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent interactions here at the Renaissance Austin Hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for not having located your reservation upon check in. We are continuously looking to further develop and train our staff, and your feedback will aid in making sure this does not happen to our guests. I have shared your review with our Front Office leaders and staff to make sure we provide quality service from the moment our guests enter our hotel. We hope that if your travel plans ever again include Austin that you will seriously reconsider the Renaissance Austin Hotel, where we can show you true Renaissance hospitality. All the best, Rob G.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
LP
"good location"
it was a quick trip for me, but it is in a great location surrounded by plenty of shopping and dining
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
bsw
"Really great hotel& service in a beautiful area"
Thank God for this nice hotel and employees after experiencing the horrible courtyard on hwy35 Austin, (I couldn't get out of there fast enough ). Renaissance was a Mecca. Very nice stay even though it rained entire time. :)
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
KC
"Wonderful Weekend! Thanks Renaissance ♡"
☆☆☆☆☆
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Beverly White
"Great Austin Option"
As advertised. Great room, nice view, fair price, nice and cool even in texas summer. Good breakfast, too.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Ben
Everyone was so nice!!!! But they charge $4.00 for water ugh!!!!! The pool and hot tub was beautiful I want to go back soon
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
heather
"Good and will come back"
I appreciate the way Alexa Welcome me she is very sweet and know her work good . Thanks for her
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great weekend"
We enjoyed our entire weekend in comfort. The hotel staff was great. The shopping and restaurants nearby were exactly what we were looking for. 5 minutes away from The Domain. 5 minutes away from the brewery North by Northwest. 2 minutes away from Blue Bakery. 10-15 minutes from Barton Springs pool. Perfect location.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Again, location."
The location was perfect for our shopping trip .
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Excellent location with nice backyards."
Excellent, clean and comfortable hotel. We stayed for 2 nights. On the second night the AC did not work well in auto mode so we had to keep it on manual mode. Not a big deal, but that's the reason we did not give this perfect 5 stars.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
I would stay at this hotel in a heartbeat...matter of fact I think we will come back when we head to Austin. Very nice place in a nice location. Quiet and secluded which we like. Clean and updated rooms! You won't be disappointed. We stayed on the 9th floor which only allowed a keyed access. The 9th floor has it's own breakfast and dinner buffet. Totally worth the upgrade. We were pleasantly surprised :) Happy campers here!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Watch out....Sticky chair!!!!"
My family and I had breakfast at banderas restaurant. Expensive!! Wouldn't have a problem with the price but.... The arms of my chair were soo sticky it was nasty. Told the busboy. He switched chairs but didn't clean the one dirty. Coffee cup had lipstick stains. Busboy insisted on speaking to my children who don't speak Spanish in Spanish because we are Hispanic. Coffee was cold. Will not recommend this restaurant to my friends.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us the Renaissance Austin Hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced while dining in our restaurant, Banderas. This is not the service we expect our guests to receive, nor is it acceptable. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the appropriate department leaders regarding the issues you encountered while dining with us so that corrective actions can be put into place immediately. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. All the best, Laine C.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Rob
"Too expensive for what you get"
It was nice, but I wouldn't pay that much again to stay there. Disappointed they didn't offer free wifi in the rooms and the free wifi offered in the lobby didn't work well at all (forcing us to pay the $9.95 per day fee in our room). Upon arrival, we had to immediately call maintenance because the bathroom door would not close. On a good note, the staff was all very friendly.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us the Renaissance Austin Hotel. You indicated in your response that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the appropriate department leaders regarding the issues you encountered while trying to access our WiFi in the lobby as well as the bathroom door not closing properly during your stay so that corrective actions can be put into place immediately. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. All the best, Laine C.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
The executive suite is nice. The hotel is close to the highway which was convenient. There was also a variety of restaurants within a 3 minute driving distance. The staff was more than friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jermaine
Very nice hotel in a great part of Austin. Beautiful views and very accommodating staff
"Needs work"
I've stayed here several times over the past year or so. Great location with tons of restaurants within walking distance. However, this trip was not the best. The patio attached to the bar is closed. The electrical plugs on the bedside tables didn't work, the hotel breakfast was terrible, and there was no wired internet in the room. With so many options available in this area at a cheaper price, I would stay elsewhere next time. It just wasn't worth the price.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Drew
"June Stay"
We had a wedding at the hotel and also stayed overnight. The hotel is beautiful. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable, loved the bed. Absolutely recommend it!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Marta
"Great Place"
Great place, service was impeccable
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Courteous staff:bit disappointed with hotel"
Staff was very courteous, hotel was very clean and accommodating several events happening that day. Mattress was very soft and caused back pain and I have traveled a lot and one coffee packet in two guests room: not noticed before.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay at our hotel. I am disappointed to read that your experience while with us did not exceed your expectations. I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your visit with us. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leader so they can address your concerns with their team immediately. You are a valued guest and your experience while with us is our number one priority. I apologize that we did not meet your - or our own - expectations. Once again, I very much appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It's comments like yours that allows for continuous improvements in all aspects of the service we provide our guests. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and to serve you in the true spirit of Renaissance hospitality. Sincerely, Laine Carnley
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"TEPSA conference"
Phenominal customer service...immaculate accommodations...
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Two days we found dirty glasses left in our room. Another day didn't get replacement coffee. Shorted on towels a couple of days
7 night trip May 31, 2014
"Very Nice and Convenient"
I always stay here when I coming to Austin to visit my son and I am never disappointed. It is very convenient to where I need to go and there is a wide variety of dining within walking distance.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great hotel in great location!"
My wife and I really enjoyed this hotel. It was recently renovated and looks impressive on the outside and inside. We booked a superior room and enjoyed the view of the city. There was a connecting room attached to ours (which we didn't use) and we could at times hear the people staying in that room. We loved all the services of the hotel...room service was great, check in was very helpful, and we never had to open a door since they were all opened for us. The location is great...only about 15 minutes from Lake Travis and seconds from great shopping and restaurants. And I think its worth mentioning...my wife is a little picky with cleanliness and she did find hair in the restroom.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Matt & Brandi
"Wonderful. Excellent style and location!"
We stayed here for our anniversary. The staff is beyond excellent. The location is beautiful with trees an nice outdoor shopping and a great restaurant selection. Definitely have breakfast at the hotel. It was delicious. The only two things that would have made it better in my opinion would have been an in room mini fridge and free wifi. Loved this place. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning to stay in Austin. I think it would be equally well suited for couples, business travelers or families!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Samanthatexas
The best
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Edmund K
"quick stay"
should have a refrigerator in the rooms as well as air vents in the restrooms. An accessible snack bar area in the lobby.
1 night trip May 24, 2014