All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place. Plans on going back."
Room was awesome. Three tvs. Very spacious. The bar was small but not disappointing. Very nice hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"anniversary trip-50 years"
very nice-especially quiet
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
charles
"Pack earplugs"
Our room neighbors were extremely loud. We called several times before being moved to a different room...at 2am!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Dawn
Hotel is beautifully redecorated. The staff was oh so helpful.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dennis
"Amazing hotel"
Staff was friendly and the hotel was crazy awesome
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Adam
"Comfy bed & nice area"
The bedding and bed was the best part. I didn't eat anything at the hotel so I can't comment on the food nor did I use any of the amenities. The hot tub and sauna were very appealing but I didn't have time to enjoy it. Everything was clean and everyone was polite. My only negatives would be how the space was used in the room and the bathroom was 'average size.' There was enough open space for at least 6 people to sleep on the floor and the furniture was all pushed into the corners. Without changing the furniture, the bathroom could be increased in size at least 2 feet, maybe 3. This could even be used to make room for a nicer shower. I stayed in an executive suite and was expecting a couch with a good view of a TV. That didn't happen. There were 2 very comfortable high-back chairs in a sitting area with an OK view of the TV.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Staff"
Very professional staff.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Mat
"Nice one night stay"
Very friendly staff, lovely hotel- great location that is close to shopping and restaurants
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Dana
"Great Getaway"
Great location!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Outstanding!"
I stayed for 3 nights and was very impressed with everything---hospitality of staff, cleanliness of all areas, etc
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
frequent travel
"Nice big hotel"
Would love to be part of a convention at this palce but we only had one night; but the staff and the room was awesome
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Amazing Hotel and Staff"
Great service from the moment you walk in the door, and it's hard to beat walking down stairs in the morning and grabbing a Starbucks coffee. Decided to stay for the Valentine's weekend and I'm already planning my next stay!
"Nice but..."
The hotel was beautiful. We asked if we could stay another night and the hotel rep said yes but it's going to be alot more than you paid. We tried to order breakfast and the waiter said are you ordering alot cuz it's going to be a long time to receive your order. We were ordering at 0800. This is very unprofessional. The bell hops were very accomodating. There was no refrig in room and they charge for internet access.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
I had arranged one night stay with my wife for valentine's day. The hotel is located within walking distance of local bars and restaurants which is a real plus if you want to ditch the car... we wanted a change from the hustle and bustle of Austin town city and this hotel was just the ticket. The room are spacious and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable one of the best nights sleep I have had in a while! The staff are very friendly, the express check out was painless which is always a plus when you want a quick departure. If you looking for a restaurant for that special occasion look no further than Eddie Vs seafood which I strongly recommend it's on the same street and is 5 mins walking distance.
Maxwell
Great stay. The staff was great, the breakfast was great, and the room was quite nice.
"Fantastic!"
Was fantastic. Will stay again when in Austin!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel in great part of Austin"
Booked the hotel for a wedding weekend in Austin. Could not be more pleased with the location of the hotel and the amenities. While not in downtown Austin, it was great to be in a location with lots of shopping and good restaurants to choose from. The room was clean, comfortable and big. Staff was extremely friendly.
Bronwen
"Two Thumbs Up For This Great Hotel!"
Wonderful hotel for a get away or business travel!
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!! Nice stay."
I was truly surprised how nice the hotel was considering it's been there forever! There were no indicators of age at all. Comfy, super clean room. I live in Austin and was attending an event that I didn't want to drive home from. What a pleasant surprise. Great service. Room service, however, bleck! Don't order the burger. We were starving after our event and wanted to play it safe with our order at midnight. It was a burnt brick. The pancakes the next morning, though, were GREAT!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Angela
"OVER RATED, OVER PRICED, LOW QUALITY"
I had a "luxury suite" for 3 people. The 1st sign of a bad stay is that we were put on the 2nd floor. Who ever heard of a luxury suite on the 2nd floor? There were only 2 towels in the bathroom, and they provided a bathrobe, but just 1! Why not 3 if the room is for 3? The 1st night we got in late and all had to sleep in the same bed because there was no bedding for the sofa bed in the LR, and no blankets for the bed, only a sheet on the bed or that huge, heavy comforter. They did not inform us at check in that you needed to request the blankets or the sheets and pillows for the sofa bed. Ironically they have this nice brochure about the bedding and they try to sell it via online catalog. I hope this bedding they are advertising is more comfortable than what they have in the "luxury suite" because it was NOT that great. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give it a 7. The bathroom doesn't actually have a door, it has a big plank that slides in front of the opening to the bathroom, not to mention the handle to open it was falling off the slider. The closets are horrible. The doors don't open wide enough to give you access to anything. Whoever designed the bathroom must have some very long arms since the TP is literally on a wall 3 feet away. So, for a luxury suite you would think it would be full of amenities? NOT! For $375 a night you don't even get free WIFI, no breakfast, not even a bottle of water in the totally empty fridge/mini bar.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"2 Nights In Austin"
I had a business seminar held here recently and I found the hotel to be very well laid out for this kind of activity. The rooms are pricey for my taste but they were big, like a suite, with a very comfortable bed and linens fresh and bright. The pool is small, but the fitness center was big enough and was made use of. I would highly recommend this for business travelers or even organizers looking for a hotel that could handle @ 500 overnight attendees.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
D
"Fancy and Friendly"
It was a good place for a weekend retreat
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Room comfort scored low"
Stayed two nights Jan 2014. All was great, except the bed and the room facing the the inside of the hotel. First the bed, I like soft beds like the heavenly bed at the Westin or W hotels. This bed was like sleeping on a plank of wood. Uncomfortable and not forgiving. If you prefer a hard mattress, this is your type of hotel. Second, the rooms facing the inside of the hotel is loud. They have music playing until 10pm at night that echo's through out the inside. When I have to get up at 6am for a meeting...10pm is too late to be playing loud music.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our apologies for the bed in your room not being comfortable as well as the music that disturbed you during your stay with us. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken especially in regards to the noise coming from our Lobby Bar. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service during your time with us. We missed an opportunity to impress upon you our commitment to service excellence and for that I truly apologize. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Lovely stay"
Came to Austin for a weekend getaway and it was amazing. Hotel was beautiful! Loved the pool, the bar, the room. There was also awesome shopping near by! My one minor complaint was that the room didn't get as cold as I'd prefer. Loved the mirror and lighting in the bathroom-it made me look like a movie star!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"I LOVED my stay here!"
I was so impressed with this hotel! The staff was beyond welcoming. They were so nice and very helpful. I stayed in the signature suite and loved it. Very spacious and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and I hope I get to stay again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Brandi
I like the hotel staff's hospitality. super clean room. quick respond to our request.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Luxury and value"
Parents thought it was the nicest hotel they've stated in!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Family visit"
Staying at your hotel was about as good as it can get. Pleasant, clean, spacious, friendly. Very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jack
"Location, location, location"
The location of this hotel is great! So many fabulous stores to shop at and great eating options. The indoor pool was also a huge plus for our family!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
The Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating for us, we had quite a few requests.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Very convenient to work destination."
The hotel was recommended by training destination due to close proximity. Older hotel but very contemporary. Half of rooms face inward with sliders that open but can't be used. I unfortunately had one of these rooms and due to other conferences and festivities it was loud when you were ready to sleep. The surroundings were very nice with plenty of shopping but no quick places to grab necessities. I was in town for work and would have appreciated items such as a small fridge, a mirror in the outer room, a fan in the bathroom or even a complimentary paper at the door. When work traveling, small amenities mean the world when you are paying upwards in price.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the noise you encountered in your room due to the activities going on throughout the hotel. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it allows us the opportunity to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
Gladtobehome
"Room not ready."
We arrived at 4:00 to check into our Executive Suite only to find it wasn't ready for us. My girlfriend and I were given a $15 bar credit so we waited in the bar until 5:30. Finally room was ready, but although a beautiful room it lacked a microwave and we were provided only two bath towels. The rest of the stay was acceptable until we got home and I realized we left a garment bag in the closet. Called the hotel last night and reported the problem, but haven't heard back as of this afternoon. One very pleasant thing was yesterday morning's room service. Good food served quickly and hot.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you will accept our apologies for your room not being ready when you arrived. Please know that I have shared your comments with the appropriate department leaders so that corrective measures can be taken especially in regards to the missing item that you reported to our Loss Prevention department but did not hear back from. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service during your time with us. We missed an opportunity to impress upon you our commitment to service excellence and for that I truly apologize. You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of service we provide to our guests. I hope that when your future travel plans include Austin, that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Kind regards, Rob G.
"It is a beautiful hotel-"
My husband and i went for a night getaway and check in was pleasant enough. The hotel itself is beautiful i just wasnt that impressed with the room. I thought we were getting a suite and it was just a standard room on the top of wedding reception. A bit loud -other than that it was great.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at our hotel! I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel itself but was disappointed to read that you did not have the same experience with our guest rooms. Please accept our apologies for placing you in a room that was close to a wedding reception. I very much appreciate your feedback as it allows for us to make continuous improvements in the service that we provide to all of our guests. I have certainly shared your comments with the appropriate department leader so we can begin to implement new processes in how we block our guest rooms when we have an event in the one you encountered during your time with us. You are a valued guest and we strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible during their time with us. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Austin and the Renaissance Austin Hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Rob G.
"Perfect location, perfect service, perfect hotel"
From the time we arrived and experienced the valet car service, we were very impressed. The valet attendants treated us like, well, royalty. My partner and I travel a lot throughout the year and valet can be lazy, and down right rude so you forget how to feel like "hey, I'm paying for this service". Well, valet at the Renaissance was above and beyond expectation. All smiles, always attentive and extremely punctual. Now, to get to the hotel's service. We were instantly greeted with a smile from the front desk clerk (and manager) Lexi. She makes that hotel. She was knowledgeable about the area, willing and competent and even provided a list of vegan restaurants that are available throughout the city...VEGAN! Wow is all we could say. The hotel is very clean and very large. There are quite a few amenities and you really don't have to leave just like a resort. The surrounding neighborhood has everything you need too. There's a nice Whole Foods, shopping mall, major highway nearby (don't worry, it's far enough that you don't even see it), and hiking also nearby. Perfect location, perfect service, perfect hotel. We will alway stay here when we're in town.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice hotel, poor value"
Nice place, if it cost $ 250 instead of $600. Of course, they jacked up the prices for Halloween and Austin Formula One.
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for taking the notify us of your recent stay at our hotel. The room rates over those particular set of dates was due to the Formula 1 races. This huge city-wide event brings thousands of people from all over the world to Austin causing the hotels in the entire city to be in huge demand. Most people who attend the races, book their rooms almost a year in advance to ensure they have somewhere to stay within the city. Our rates vary based on demand throughout the city and the hotel itself. I appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding this and hope that this response will provide you with the information you were looking for as to why the room rates were that way at that time. We hope we will once again have another opportunity to welcome you back to the Renaissance Austin Hotel in the near future. Thank you, Laine C.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, beautiful view of the hills, near shop"
Checked in on Sunday, Enjoyed breakfast twice in the hotel restaurant. Great smoothies.Hotel concierge helpful about finding jogging trail. Enjoyed indoor pool and sauna. The outdoor bar and deck has great view of the beautiful Austin hills and landscape.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Dad & teenager
"Great hotel and superb atmosphere!"
Gorgeous hotel. Loved the atmosphere. Lobby and bar/restaurant area were beautiful. Grounds outside are very nice too. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds were super comfortable. Room did not have a mini fridge but the front desk sent complementary water bottles. Would love to stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Kathina
"Modern hotel near restaurants and shops"
We had a very nice stay in this hotel for a family wedding. The rooms were clean and large, the event facilities were gorgeous and the food was fantastic. We were even able to check in early and check out late. The hotel is located in the Arboretum, a shopping and entertainment area on the north side of Austin. The main downside of the hotel is that it will be fairly out of the way if you are looking to spend lots of time downtown. The only slight hiccup in our stay was that we had paid a rate to include wifi access, but the access code wasn't included when we checked in. However, we ended up being so busy that it wasn't an issue.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Jenna
Beautiful hotel. Everything within walking distance
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid!"
Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid! Hotel had no record of reservation. Avoid!
Response by Renaissance Austin Hotel
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent interactions here at the Renaissance Austin Hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for not having located your reservation upon check in. We are continuously looking to further develop and train our staff, and your feedback will aid in making sure this does not happen to our guests. I have shared your review with our Front Office leaders and staff to make sure we provide quality service from the moment our guests enter our hotel. We hope that if your travel plans ever again include Austin that you will seriously reconsider the Renaissance Austin Hotel, where we can show you true Renaissance hospitality. All the best, Rob G.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
LP
"good location"
it was a quick trip for me, but it is in a great location surrounded by plenty of shopping and dining
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
bsw
"Really great hotel& service in a beautiful area"
Thank God for this nice hotel and employees after experiencing the horrible courtyard on hwy35 Austin, (I couldn't get out of there fast enough ). Renaissance was a Mecca. Very nice stay even though it rained entire time. :)
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
KC
"Wonderful Weekend! Thanks Renaissance ♡"
☆☆☆☆☆
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Beverly White
"Great Austin Option"
As advertised. Great room, nice view, fair price, nice and cool even in texas summer. Good breakfast, too.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Ben
Everyone was so nice!!!! But they charge $4.00 for water ugh!!!!! The pool and hot tub was beautiful I want to go back soon
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
heather
"Good and will come back"
I appreciate the way Alexa Welcome me she is very sweet and know her work good . Thanks for her
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great weekend"
We enjoyed our entire weekend in comfort. The hotel staff was great. The shopping and restaurants nearby were exactly what we were looking for. 5 minutes away from The Domain. 5 minutes away from the brewery North by Northwest. 2 minutes away from Blue Bakery. 10-15 minutes from Barton Springs pool. Perfect location.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Again, location."
The location was perfect for our shopping trip .
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Excellent location with nice backyards."
Excellent, clean and comfortable hotel. We stayed for 2 nights. On the second night the AC did not work well in auto mode so we had to keep it on manual mode. Not a big deal, but that's the reason we did not give this perfect 5 stars.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
I would stay at this hotel in a heartbeat...matter of fact I think we will come back when we head to Austin. Very nice place in a nice location. Quiet and secluded which we like. Clean and updated rooms! You won't be disappointed. We stayed on the 9th floor which only allowed a keyed access. The 9th floor has it's own breakfast and dinner buffet. Totally worth the upgrade. We were pleasantly surprised :) Happy campers here!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014