All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
301 Greenville Blvd SeUs 264, 40 Miles Off I-95, GreenvilleNC27858United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Location is ok
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Bring your own towels"
Worst place ever. No towels in the room. There was only a semi-clean bath mat. Shifty looking people skulking around. Dirty, run down and terrible customer service.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2016
"Never Stay At The Roadway Inn"
My husband and I didn't like it at all. Frist off we had tissue stuck in the peak hole, our bed was nasty, the bathroom was small n the tube had spots all in it, plus nasty, the smell of the room ooooooooo my God kill me now. The wrost part of it all is we was awaken by loud music 9 am. Bugs crwaling on the wall's. We lost money due to bugs in ours drinks, and beening somewhere we didn't won't to be. Is this how the internet treats paying customers.Now u tell me how our stay was.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
DO NOT USE
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Fabricio
"Ok for price"
Room was clean and area was safe. Bed wasn't very comfortable.
9 night business trip Dec 24, 2015
"Cheap and safe"
Decent for this price. The area of town it is in is very safe.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Ashley
"not best place to stay"
Beds are lumpy.I saw a roach...no bed bugs! Seemed safe. And clean but saw one roach which means there's more. I wasn't expecting luxury but won't stay in any pet friendly motel. Staff was very friendly when checking in. Price was good for condition. Next time we will find another way to travel with Max. You get what you pay for!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Celia M
"Dump"
I would not stay there if you payed me!!! The place is a dump
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Roach Motel"
It was not very nice waking up each morning to roaches climbing up out of the drain to the basin. Zero amenities in the room and had to buy toilet paper as there were no spare rolls in the room the first day. Never staying there again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Bad hotel"
Terrible...very dirty..bugs in the room. Animals in some rooms..animal waste in the grass areas..actually saw one dog vomit on the side walk...I thought I would be sick. No coffee pot.no shampoo etc.bad smell...old cigarettes. I actually bought air freshners..litter in the parking lot.for this I paid 300 dollars?
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nothing special to mention."
The neighborhood isn't the best, but there was no problem at all. Most of their guests were African American because there are large A.A population there. Hotel condition was not quite good, as well as services. We had no soap nor shampoo. The water in toilet was running, the guy said he'll come back to fix it, but he didn't. He did not make the bed on 2nd day !!!
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"won't stay there again"
the key never worked because the door handle was loose. The carpet had not been vacuumed
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Shelia
"fair price and good location"
the hotel is located in the center of town. It could use some renovations but overall the room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Spend a few dollars more and stay elsewhere"
My room included a flat screen TV, mini refrigerator & microwave, and at least 3 to 4 roaches in the bathroom. The furnishings were old and unclean.There were also quite a few people walking around at all hours of the night. I won't be returning to this motel in the future nor could I recommend it to my friends or family.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
lawrence
"I wish I could give Rodeway a Zero"
My 1st impression was that it was a nice room. But later on I saw 2-3 roaches in the bathroom and I was attacked while I slept by BEDBUGS. I woke up with at least 20 bumps from the bites. Upon contacting hotel management, they failed to offer an apology, a discount or any other compensation. I highly recommend that you spend a few extra bucks and stay somewhere else.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
lawrence
"unsatisfactory"
The room was dirty, the floor moved when you walked across it, there was hair in the sink, no microwave, refrigerator or coffee pot. this was not the first time I stayed in this motel but it is the last.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Glenn
"NEVER AGAIN"
BAD UGLY DAMPY SMELL IN ROOM. SHOWER/BATHTUN WAS CAVED IN FEELING LIKE YOU WHERE GOING TO FALL THRU. NO WATER PRESSURE AT ALL. NO COFFEE IN ROOM.
2 night trip May 7, 2015
"Fair hotel. Price was right"
Hotel is in a nice area, near plenty of food and shopping. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and included a mini fridge and microwave. There was no coffee maker which seems pretty standard these days. The door knob on the bathroom door was very loose. Housekeeping should have seen that it was fixed before the room was occupied again. The desk clerk assured me it would be fixed when we checked out. We were only there one night or I would have insisted it be fixed immediately. Overall the hotel was fine at a budget price.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Horrible rooms"
It was horrible ! I went through 3 rooms and each room was even worse than the first will NOT stay there again !
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"WORST ROOM EVER"
Def one of my worst stays in a hotel!!!! The rooms are dirty, the beds are not pillow top like the page says. The walls are DARK purple. Very depressing room!!!!! NEVER AGAIN
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
peggy
"2 nights, 2 rooms, 2 different experiences"
I stayed 2 nights, the second unexpectedly as my business took much longer than anticipated. The first night I got a wonderful room with a couch, 2 dressers, a desk, microwave and fridge and I was pleasantly surprised after reading all the reviews about this hotel. The second night I came to understand the reviews as I got one of those rooms most of the reviews talk about. Fortunately I had roach spray with me. The shower curtain had mold on the bottom, the bathroom was not very clean. There was 1 dresser, no clock, no microwave, no couch, etc. It was like I was staying in a totally different hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Rhandie
"COMFORTABLE BUT NOT CLEAN"
The room was generally clean. When I pulled back the cover to get into the bed at about 11PM, the sheets were dirty. It was obvious that they had not been washed. There seemed to be oil or grease on the sheet. I slept on top of the covers.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Pamela
"Great service !"
Arrived a little early and was meet by the receptionist which informed me check in was at 3:00 , i advised her i had just drove from Florida and was exhausted, at which time she began to find and then arrange for an eay check in which i greatly appreciated.Rooms were nice ,wi fi was super .I believe Sherry was her name and she is truly an asset to the motel, and if in the area , i would stay there again ..
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
steve
"Worst Hotel Ever"
This Is The Worst Hotel I Ever Stayed In.. Soon As I Walked In The Room And Turned On The Lights It Was Roaches Every Where.. I Would Never Stay At This Room Ever Again It Is The Worst Hotel Ever.. Do Not Stay There!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Dissatisfied customer"
The best thing about this hotel was that is was very convenient to everything. The rooms we had, had roaches, the door handle was broken, the phone didn't work, and we had to move three times within the first two days. I was totally disgusted with my stay. It was the cheapest through hotels.com com, but I would not recommend it to anyone.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Alan
"It was the last hotel available in Greenville-"
The hotel was absolutely disgusting. Bugs, hair, dirt, stains, smears of god knows what on the walls, curtains, sink, etc. Plain filthy. It smelt like a mixture of smoke, mildew, and rotten as soon as you walked in the room (Smoke free room also). We had to sleep on top of the sheets without the comforter and wouldn't touch the pillows, did not even feel sanitary taking a shower in the bathroom. Needless to say, we did not stay the second night of the two nights we had booked.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Staff was great! Our room's ac never really blew hot air. We were a bit warm. Nice updates to the hotel. We love to stay here during the ECU PIRATE football season!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
walker
"cheap is cheap"
Worn out, deadbolt did not work properly, security latch dangling by one screw. $20 cheaper than anything else in the area and that's what you get.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Never stay here"
I should have known better than to reserve the "mystery hotel" but there were no rooms in town for a football weekend. First room given had been used... second room was not much better. cigarette holes in bedspread, dirty blankets, remote had been broken in two and taped together and did not work. baby roaches, musty smell. curtains missing hooks. trash on walkways. would have checked out immediately had this been a "no refund, no cancellation room" with no more rooms in town. I would drive 30 minutes to another town before I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
mo
"DIRTY PLACE"
Hair on sheets, trash under bed, dirty feet from walking on carpet. Large family living in room next to me leaves the door open and the odor was awful coming from room. AVOID!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"No...just no."
For the cost, it couldve been slightly better. I know its cheap but could we at least make sure the previous tenant's pub** hair isn't on the wash cloths? There's more but whatever, it was cheap.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Devon
"Newly Renovated, Nice Area"
We booked several rooms for a wedding party.....all rooms were recently remodeled with flat screens, however, none of us had pillow top mattresses. One family member booked a double room and none were available so she was upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. Only the suites have fridge and microwave. Staff was friendly nd catered to all our needs. Great experience overall.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Parker Wedding
"Just a place to sleep"
We only needed a place for one night, and it served its purpose. The place was decent, but nothing fancy. If you want a cheap hotel for a night or 2 then this is the place. It's located near most of the shopping centers, so it's very convenient.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Our first impression on checking in was ok. The staff was nice. Our room was terrible. there was a musty smoky odor in a non smoking room, receptacle covers were missing, paint was peeling and was sloppily applied and very out of date, Bathtub was either very dirty or very stained and we never had our bed made on the 3rd night's stay. I"m very surprised this hotel passes inspection. considering we paid over $100 night, conditions were deplorable
3 night trip May 8, 2014
the fogs
"Not what we expected"
First they tried to give us a room without any of the amenities for the room that I booked. There was no fridge or microwave. We waited an hour for them to clean another room that did have a fridge and microwave but it was very basic. The remote for the TV would not work, it had a reset button the back that we pushed and got it to come on and then found the buttons on the bottom of the TV to change channels, of course standing in front of the set to do this. We booked two nights thru Expedia, but they forgot to program the key for two and when we came back to the hotel we could not get into our room until every detail was checked and re-checked about our booking. Housekeeping did come and take the wet towels the next morning but didn't give us any more. We went to the office to ask for clean towels and they told us that they didn't have any yet that they were being washed and they would bring some as soon as they were done. Three hours later, they still didn't have any for us. It was after supper at about 8:30 before we got the clean towels. The neighbors were very noisy during the night but seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Bus driver
"Avoid if you can"
I didn't expect much from this kind of hotel. But it was terrible. Cigarette burn holes in sheets. Hairs on towels. Mold on the shower floor. Broken lights int the bathroom that they wouldn't replace. Big hole in the ceiling. The location was the only upside to that stay.
4 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Terrible experience!"
Pillows were lumpy, linens were stained, door locks were broken, had to change room 3 times, had to report kids running around and screaming at 10-11PM at night. I did not feel safe at all- I was given a key to a already occupied room and was told they weren't in the system, so I feared that someone could be given my key and enter my room and why were customers in rooms that weren't paid, I want a free room too, it's only fair! Also, Expedia's prices were higher than if I booked it that day, according to the staff. I will never deal with Expedia over this nor ever go to another Rodeway!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Monica
"Very basic"
Motel is old but appeared to be clean. Very basic but acceptable. We knew we were only going to be there for a few hours and sleeping for most of them, so this place was ok.
M
"Cheap and clean"
Place looked clean, reeked like smoke though. Rowdy and parking gets full on the weekends.
Kelli
"Cheap and clean"
Kelli
"Very good location in relation to shopping centers"
Comfortable bed and nice TV. The room itself needs a lot of maintenance.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Johnny
"Nice location, the suite had a nice layout."
Overall it was ok. I waited until the last minute for Homecoming. .. procrastination on my part. This was the only one with a room available. The only main thing I didn't like was the wall socket in the bathroom area did not work at all. I was scared to open the fridge and use the microwave. The flat screen and bedding were nice in my room.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Pamela
"economical place to lay my head"
overall pretty good--all new furniture in room(& lobby) was very nice but some sketchy people seen there
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Enjoyable place"
The hotel is clean and well-kept and I loved the pillow top on the bed. This is a very comfortable place to stay in your travels. The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. I will be staying here again when I'm in the area.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Inexpensive hotel in my son's college town."
Clean but bad decor and awful towels. Very basic hotel with no amenities. Nice television.i
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Rachel
"$120 hotel room that shouldn't go for more than $1"
This is not a place you would ever want to stay if you could avoid it Front office staff was nice but they just don't have a decent product to work with
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Cannot recommend"
First night was misarable. We got into town late. We had two rooms. The one room had a horible smell. Combination someone had been smoking (non smoking room), mildew, etc. It got worse as the night went on. Hotel was sold out. Were put in a different room the next night that was better. It is an old hotel. They try to keep it as nice as possible but it is just too old.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Did not feel safe"
Questionable behavior in the parking lot. Furniture beat up. Loud at night. Beds ok and front desk courteous.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Sketchy Hotel"
When we pulled up to the hotel, a crime scene investigative vehicle was there along with several law enforcement agents. If we could have gotten another hotel, we would have. Unfortunately, in a small town with a large college and parent's weekend, there was nothing else available in the area. Room was filthy, out dated, furnishings were unclean. Rest room was dirty.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Sydsmom
"Just Erase It From Your Mind!"
Ok, I was stuck. Big holiday weekend (Labor Day), big football weekend (East Carolina against Old Dominion Univeristy), and I waited just a tad too long to book my hotel accommodations. I paid $120 for a hotel room that would normally go for about $40? Bed spread was disgusting, room not cleaned OR well maintained at all. Bathroom door didn't even close. Ashtrays in the "nonsmoking room." Seedy characters in and out of the hotel. NO THANKS. And I have learned my lesson about booking EARLY for football games at East Carolina!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Captain Blue Sky1
"Dont be fooled"
Nothing in the picture is what you get. The tv was a small tube tv from the early 90s no remote it was so small I had to sit on edge of the bed to watch. Was no dining table or chairs so had to eat on bed. Lights didnt work had to use bathroom area light to see. No microwave, coffee pot or mini fridge, not even plastic cups. Truly shocked with the bed being so hard and two flat pillows for a king size bed.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013