All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"a small suggestion"
everything is good, if front desk has local map to point out where has shopping center/ restaurants, there will be more convenient.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Qin
"Very nice hotel"
Great. Everything was as expected. Good hotel to use the night before your Miami cruise departure.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Gene
"Post Cruise Stay"
We stayed following an 8 day cruise and it felt more like a resort hotel than an airport hotel! Nice ending to a vacation.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Henrietta
The suite that they give us smells terrible like if someone were smoking in there, after I call to service desk we get another suite. The service is great
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Juan Carlos
"You could probably find better"
You would think $123 room would get you an Internet connection, but no, an extra $10. Beautiful decor, even the bathroom was elegant, but too bad they neglected an exhaust fan to use the mirror after a shower. Little things to keep a very high score that would not take much effort.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Lois
"This is not your average airport hotel...."
The Hilton Miami Airport is an amazing hotel with equally as amazing amenities. If you love swimming like I do you will appreciate the 24 hour pool and jacuzzi! The rooms are large and beautiful. Clean, modern and cozy! I would absolutely stay here again. Also the hotel is only about 20 minutes from south beach and 5 minutes from a shopping center and an amazing Cuba restaurant!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Latoya
This hotel provided great services. The rooms were clean and guest services were courteous.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
priscilla
"Best layover hotel."
After almost one month in Europe, this was a great place to spend our first night back.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Beautiful place and nice to visit but $17.95 a night for parking is kind of ridiculous. It wasn't even covered parking.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Jennifer L
"Best hotel ever :D"
Best experience ever!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Nicholas
"Unfriendly Staff"
This hotel has unfriendly staff at the front desk. Lots of attitude and lack of customer service. I went 3 times downstairs to get the wifi working, and they were not happy to help me. Also, I had to make a long line to check-in, since nobody wants to speak Spanish and help me with my limited English.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Ben
"bad hotel at the airport"
The operator did not pick up the phone till the third or 4th tome and it was for a wake up call, the room was not cleaned at 5.30 pm, unacceptable, the key to exit did not work properly so had to go back to the reception to get another card,
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Moises
"Nice breakfast, nice pool and a nice view"
Was upset that the hotel card my credit card when I had already paid through Expedia. It was a front desk error which took two week for my money to return back on my card. Had I not caught the error Hilton would have kept my money.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Staff so nice"
The staff was so wonderful. They worked around an early check-in and a late check-out because of the schedule of our flights.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Mary Ann
"a great place to stay"
The only problem we had was the shuttle didn't start running until 5:00 am and we needed to be at the airport at 430. We had to pay for the hotel to transfer us to the airport...otherwise the place is beautiful,and a great place to stay
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Bethany
"Great location near the airport"
The hotel, which is very nice and comfortable, is located next to a large area of water. Earlier reviewers complained about bugs, but the hotel has since locked access to the balconies facing the water, which appears to be the best solution. Nice view still, and a great room.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Unicyclone
"ONE DAY NIGHT STAY"
THE ROOM WAS GREAT CONSIDERING THERE WERE THREE OF US IN THE ROOM.I NEEDED A ACCESSIBLE ROOM OF WHICH I RECEIVED. THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ANYTIME. ONE SMALL COMPLAINT THE RESTRANT PRICES WAS A LITTLE TOO EXPENCISIVE FOR ME.EVERY THING ELSE WAS PERFECT.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Flora
the room was clean and all new... They also gave us a free upgrade and got a view of the Miami skyline and lake :)
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Randall
Stayed one night. Very nice room. Comfortable and very clean. Will definitely use again.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Nadine
We were only there overnight but we enjoyed that on night. When we left I paid my bill with cash and when I got home I found out that they had charged my credit card also, I call the hotel and they said it would be credited back to my account, and here it is a week later and that still hasn't been done.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Overall very clean, comfortable hotel the only down fall there's nothing around it within walking distance
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Excellent overall experience.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great hotel, bad staff"
Beautiful hotel! I fully enjoyed the 24 hr pool service. Hotel staff spoke little English, had an issue with front desk and housecleaning walking into our room demanding we leave. Clean rooms, very modern style. Great hotel, bad staff.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Danielle
"Nice hotel but my key card worked in another room!"
Great location, free shuttle, clean rooms... BUT... my key card worked on another room! I made the mistake of thinking I was on the 4th floor instead of the 6th and put my key card in the door. It was dark and I didn't think twice since I was let in the room and went into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and realized it was NOT my room and absolutely freaked out. Hilariously embarrassing, but quite a security fail the hotel should look into. If someone was a thief it could have been really bad. It's not a story I will laugh at, but at the time I was SO embarrassed and freaked out.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Lauren
"Great hotel!!"
One of the best hotel experience I ever had!! Staff was great. Rooms were great. Good times!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
willie
"Fantastic Hotel!"
The food was pricey, but overall it was a beautiful hotel, very upscale, and very safe.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Sandra D
"Not happy"
Arrived late due to flight problems. Checked in at midnight. Was told there would be 24 hour room service. We could never get anyone to answer the phone so we could not eat anything but had some of your 3.50 waterin the room.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Martin
"Perfect"
I would book this hotel again!
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Natalie
"Great Hotel Within Minutes of MIA"
The hotel shuttle picked us up within minutes of our stepping outside the terminal. About 5 minutes after checking out the shuttle took us to our departure terminal. The restaurant is convenient.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Best layover ever"
The plan was to party in Miami with a friend for a night but after spending almost 3 hours getting out of the airport a hot dinner from the restaurant, a nice warm shower and one of the most comfortable beds filled with pillows all I could do was get some of the best sleep before my connection flight. I would recommend this hotel for anyone with a over night connection.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
nicole
"The Hilton Blue Lagoon left us Feeling Blue"
My wife and I had to stay a night on our way to Central America so we chose the Hilton Blue Lagoon at MIA. One of my main reasons for the poor review is the ridiculously low temperature in the hotel. It was freezing in the lobby and restaurant - terrible waste of energy. The checkin was a little slow and we learned that the balcony room that we reserved was available but that there were swarms of gnats outside so if we went out on the balcony we should close the door fast and it might not be so pleasant. At the restaurant we waited an interminably long time for a maitre d' to greet us so eventually my wife went up to a server and asked if anyone would help us. The food was acceptable. Upon returning to the room we were greeted by a noise that can best be described as a helicopter pad outside the window. Eventually that stopped but then a new machine noise outside started.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Great hotel, staff very helpful and very pleasant. Near airport, but quiet and really nice. One night stay but would stay again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Being a Hilton honer member, a Disability room was given to me, and was never changed to a regular room. Not a good experience.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Johnny
"Superb Location, great staff and facilities"
The hotel is located on a peninsula in a lagoon of sorts. It really is a pristine spot. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room itself was quite nice. The bed, linen and pillows were excellent. Overall we felt that it was extremely good value. Not cheap, but we feel we got more than we paid for.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Courteous staff and a great location. We'll be back
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
BK
"Wonderful Overnight Stay for International Layover"
Just an overnight for an international trip but it was delightful. Great front desk service, beautiful facility and just a 10 minute Uber ride to South Beach for fun sightseeing and a delicious dinner at the Big Pink!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Worse than typical airport hotel."
I travel A LOT. And I don't really expect much from airport hotels. With that in mind, it was painful to stay here. Four calls for in-room dining. Two to room service that went unanswered, one to front desk who told me they would have room service call immediately (they didn't call for over an hour) and then finally a fourth call that they answered. And housekeeping? I was only there for two nights and they never service the room one day (after making two calls for the room to be refreshed) and for the one day they did service the room, they literally walked right into the room as they were knocking on the door. Fortunately my mother and daughter were already dressed from a day at the pool. And at check out they never asked how my stay was ... of course. I asked him if we was planning on asking about my stay. And when he said oh yes, how was your stay ... I gave him the rundown and said the hotel manager needs to be replaced here.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Practical and comfortable"
Very convenient for the Business traveler.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Close to Everything"
Hotel is extremely close to the airport but was not noisy in any way. It was quiet and offered pleasant comforts. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I will return again in my next visit.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
DonFather
"Excellent!"
Clean and quiet room.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Too close to the airport, planes take off and landing noise heard from the room.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kin K.
"Whole family very impressed with room."
Excellent room, courteous efficient staff, good value for the money. Only drawback was the shuttle driver when we arrived Saturday night.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Cal
"Big space for a low price."
I booked the Junior Suite and it was HUGE. I've booked suites at other hotels and they were still lacking the square footage that'd normally accompany a suite. This room had HIGH ceilings, glass enclosed shower, and a mini bar. The sofa was comfortable, as well as the bed. There were 2 closets and a modern lounge chair. I heard no noises and slept soundly, until the folks who were in the adjoining room tried to come through the door at 3 am. It was loud and scared me. No one deserves to be waken like that. I'm not going to fault the hotel though; it's just dumb people who thought they'd be able to check out the other side. I'd stay here again, in a smaller room. I didn't need all of the space.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Alexa
"Best value"
Excellent room quality in its price range. Looks like hotel was recently renovated. Location is a little isolated but hotel staff is willing to help.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Leo
Nice beds and great view, great staff and close to the airport
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Decent hotel but the pool was dirty and never any fresh towels. No supervision in the pool area so young people would run free well into the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
dennis
"Sanctuary"
I paid for balcony room, but I get there and all balconies were closed. Expedia and hotel should've communicated this problem. Staff wanted to downgrade my room for what I paid. This is wrong. I should've been upgraded. I had to tell staff how to do their job when you get something you didn't pay for. Make it right Hilton hotel staff!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Kana
"short stopover"
Stayed prior to going on family vacation
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel lots of privacy and close to airpo"
Stayed one night, even though we got there way before our checking time our room was ready. The room was very clean, food was good nice pool.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015