All hotels in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, United States of America
7036 Grand Geneva Wy, Lake Geneva, WI, 53147, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Quite clean
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Great spot for a short getaway"
This is a great spot for a short getaway. The hotel, and hotel service is exceptional. The restaurants in the hotel 5 star as well. We were surprised that the spa was so outdated, based on the amount for spa services.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Outstanding !!!"
I LOVED this place !!! Everything was a pleasure to experience and the view and setting were spectacular .
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Living in a Playboy mansion"
I have always wanted to stay in a Playboy mansion - doing it with my wife and kids was not necessarily part of the image, but the kids loved it.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad your whole family enjoyed the trip! Regards, Steve Magnuson
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Jon
"Spontaneous Fun!"
Spontaneous stay as we were driving through the area, and glad we did. Dinner and service was excellent. Suggest that you make reservations or you could have a 90+ minute wait in a hectic lobby bar.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Matthew
"2 night biz trip"
Nice hotel, Christmas decorations and lights were very nice. Only bad thing is that it is a short drive away from downtown Lake Geneva, i.e. can't just take an evening walk around town. Also, resort charge is ridiculous when you are a business traveler and not able to take advantage of anything you are being charged for. On site restaurants have excellent food - pricey but you get what you pay for with the quality of the meals.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Special hoilday get away"
The resort is beautiful during the holidays they decorate the whole resort. If you get a chance to take the trolley during Christmas holiday do it its nice.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!"
Lake Geneva is just as wonderful in the winter as it is in the summer. The Grand has Everything and the holiday decor is amazing! The lights, Santa & Mrs. Claus, the Gingerbread contest... it's just beautiful & so festive!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Monica
"Gidgethair"
Great stay! Will be back for more fun this summer!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Great Staff Great Service
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
Over priced! I was expecting something nicer and a bit more luxury for the price. I've stayed at other places for cheaper and the location has been better.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
The resort is beautiful, and the service was above and beyond. It was worth every penny!
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
40th Birthday and 5 year Anniversary
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Jennifer S.
Amazing, as always!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Lauren
Stayed in building #5 room right near the main area and stairs. NOISE with hall traffic BAD! Spa was excellent and chop house restaurant was delicious.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Grand resort"
I have stayed at Grand Geneva several times with family and by myself. I have always had a great stay.I will be back in February 2016
1 night trip Oct 14, 2015
Bonnie S
phenomenal hotel phenomenal stay will definitely go back!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Veselka
"Beautiful setting - fun environment!"
My wife and I love the poolside service and the fire pit.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Awesome resort"
Too short, tried to book more nights but they were all booked up.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
LIONEL
We had an excellent short stay. The facilities were amazing and they upgraded the room. The dining room buffet on Friday night was mediocre and they were short staffed.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Hotel and staff was great! Very accommodating. I would def come back again. Only improvement could be with the spa. My service was great and therapist did a great job. Just spa facilities in general could be updated. I've gone to many spas in that price range and they there's room for improvement there. But still nice :)
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Only thing I saw that could be better is The stairs carpeting could have been vacuumed and windows to restaurants and etc. could have been cleaned there was tons of fingerprints
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"very nice getaway"
Very nice getaway spot was perfect for r&r
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Try the Italian Restaurant!"
Great place. Loved the bar, pool, and the Italian restaurant was amazing! Looking forward to our next trip!
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Be careful of added fees"
Hotel was fine- as expected. My complaint is the $15 per day campus fee. It wasn't included in the online price I was given. I asked and was told it was for things like the "free" water in the room & towels at the pool. Since there is no opting out I don't know how they can get by with this addition charge.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Perfect hotel"
The hotel was amazing, it was beautiful and amenities were world class. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was minutes away from the lake. We wouldn't stay anywhere else when we come back.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
we had a great time there. even though the weather was lousy we still had alot to do
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
JC
"Breathtaking Resort"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The resort is absolutely gorgeous and just what we needed to relax and unwind. We will definitely spread the word to all of our friends.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Thanks for the wonderful review. We can't wait to have you back again. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Lori
"It's Grand!"
STAYED FOR THREE NIGHTS FOR A GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR MY SON. GREAT MEMORIES, EXCELLENT HOTEL. BEAUTIFUL SETTING! LOVED IT! THANKS!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Kendra
"Lake Geneva Getaway"
Hotel room was not very sound proof. People next door coming in and out all times of the night and you could hear them each time. Food at restaurants was superb. Alot of walking up and down different elevations. Power was out because of storms so elevators didn't work. They did get it fixed.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Howard
"Will stay again"
Beautiful resort, excellent customer service. The Well Spa and Kids Are Grand are fantastic amenities. We are already planning out next weekend.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Megan
"Worse Honeymoon"
We stayed here for our honeymoon. Lynette and Ashlee at the front desk were amazing and very informative plus helpful. Ashlee reserved a dinner window seat for us at the Geneva Chiphouse but the hostess gave it away. We let that incident go. Then our last night, our room was not cleaned and the power went out on the whole resort. No compensation or credit whatsoever. That made it an unsatisfactory honeymoon and trip for us.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Ashley
My wife and I selected the Grand Geneva to get a way and relax and were very impressed with both the facilities and the staff. The employees of the hotel were extremely pleasant and accommodating. We will certainly return to the Grand Geneva.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
The resort was very nice, and the workers were very accomodating. The restaurants were very good, and the activities were good, but a little pricey. The pool was very crowded both days of our stay. For a resort this size, they should have a bigger pool. we had a beautiful room with a patio and a view od the golf course, which we enjoyed.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Celeste
"Love the atmosphere"
Didn't like how the lights went out in the storm. We were not in formed of what happened.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Not as expected."
This is an old hotel in need of updating. The carpet in our room had stains and the beds weren't comfortable. The tv in the bathroom seemed a little over the top in comparison to the condition of the room. The staff wasn't very friendly or helpful. The rooms were expensive and most activities came at an additional cost. The only thing that would bring me back was the outdoor pool and the fitness center.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We strive to provide a great guest experience for all of our guests, but sounds like we did not live up to that during your stay. If there is anything further I can do for you, please reach out to me. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Glenn
"Nice hotel by all amenities!"
We had a great time, playing golf, at the pool, eating at the many restaurants, close to town and the all the water sports at the lake.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
The first room we were given had a few of the Doggy Relief Station when we were supposed to have a lake view. After calling the front desk we were immediately given a room with a view and a rate discount for the mistake. Resort is beautiful and we will definitely come again.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Sorry for the mix-up upon checking in. The lake view rooms are definitely worth it, so I am glad we were able to get that changed for you. So glad to hear that you will be back again. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
1) Very unprofessional front desk staff Saturday morning, August 1st.. 2) Have asked twice for a copy of my bill. I have not had a response.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Quick Getaway"
Very comfortable resort. All the staff we encountered were very friendly. Room is very clean.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted you found the resort as a great getaway option for you, staff friendly, and room clean. Come again soon. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great place for family vacation."
Lovely property that offers excellent golf on two 18 hole courses, tennis, a full fitness facility, water park, stables and more. Original Frank Lloyd Wright style is stunning but needs another update. Carpets are worn and soiled, bathrooms are small and dated. Pool looks over beautiful land but is far too small for the size of the resort. Should add an outdoor lap pool for folks who really want to swim! Breakfast in the main dining room is excellent. Young staff are gracious and try hard to please. Bar needs good management. No one seemed in charge of large seating area where dishes were left and service was poor. This resort could easily get a 4 star rating if more attention were paid to the details but families will love the many activities and spacious grounds.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
We thank you for your review. We will use your feedback about the pool, pool management, bathrooms and carpets to better our resort. Glad you enjoyed the expansive property! We welcome you back again. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
A lot to do. Nice location.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
We were there to attend a dinner at a private residence on Lake Geneva. Check in time of 4 is a little late. - didn't give us much time to freshen up and get to our event. A 3:00 check in would have been appreciated. We took in the Sunday morning brunch buffet before leaving - it as wonderful!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Can't wait to utilize the entire resort next time.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Got there early no room available! Came back at 430 30 mins after checkin time room still not available. Got room at 5pm. Waited too long to receive drinks at hotel bar . Would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
We are very sorry to hear about your wait time experience. I will share this feedback with the team, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Disappointed."
Stay was Ok. All our friends who booked here after we told them we would be staying here got their rooms as soon as they went to check in, but we had prepaid through hotels.com and the price we paid was a couple of bucks less than theirs, we had wait for our room. Overall the place is really not worth the money. This old building has no elevators, one has to carry the heavy suite-case upstairs or downstairs, aged and partially disabled ones would find it unpleasant to stay here. This place is only for the crazy golfers!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Shivarama
"Close enough but not too close"
Our hotel experience was relaxation to the max. The grand Geneva resort hotel was close enough to the city, in case we wanted that experience and far enough , 5 minutes, that we were outta the traffic and people who were souvenir hunting. The landscaping was glorious, the views were magnificent . Everyone there tried to make sure we had a wonderful time and we did.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
We're pleased to hear you had such a relaxing time. I really like how you said it,"Close enough but not too close". We welcome you back again, sometime soon! Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Celebrating my 60th Birthday!"
My sister and I were celebrating my 60th birthday. We really enjoyed the hotel and pool. Our room had the perfect view of golf course and water. It was very relaxing and the staff was excellent. They gave me a free bottle of champagne with our meal for my birthday cheer. Who does that? I was so impressed! The food was great and fast. We were just one mile from downtown to go shopping. So many stores and great sales. Our location was perfect. I live in Madison and would love to come down here again and golf. The courses were in excellent shape.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Happy Birthday! Thanks for choosing Grand Geneva as your resort to celebrate at. Sounds like you guys had a great time and were able to relax and enjoy the city. Thanks for taking the time to share your review. Regards, Tom Mason General Manager
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Lu
"The Grandest time with the Grandest people!"
The Grand Geneva is truly Grand and the people who work there are great.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Ok option for Lake Geneva"
This hotel has great amenities (indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tubs, etc.) and great view of the golf course and lake. Outdoor pool deck is pretty nice, overlooking the lake and plenty of bathing chairs. The one downside is that the hotel seems a bit outdated, carpeting on the floor is pretty old and dingy. The view from my balcony overlooking the lake was blocked by a huge tree right in front and the carpet in the room was stained in multiple spots. Unfortunately I couldn't find any better hotel options in lake Geneva for the price.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Lovely"
very beautiful, clean, and accommodating. We will be going back ASAP.
Response by Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Thanks for sharing your review!
Other trip Jul 9, 2015