All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here250 Beach St, San Francisco, CA, 94133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The hotel was under a remodel"
The hotel was being remodeled during our stay. Our room smelled like tar for 2 days. There were a lot of street people in the area. I didn't feel unsafe, just uncomfortable. It is really close to the wharf but I discovered that I don't like staying at the wharf.
4 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
"Not worth the price"
The bed was really hard and the street noise was annoying. I didn't sleep well at all and woke up sore. They are in the middle of renovating so the paint smell was overwhelming in the lobby and there was banging and drilling.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice staff, but built like a maze"
Even though there was construction going on the hotel was very nice and unless you plan to stay in the hotel all day you wont hear any of the work being done. The hallways were confusing though because there were so many different turns to go down to actually get to the parking lot located on site so just be careful and remember were you park. Also if you a light sleeper being right next to Fishermans Wharf might be a problem during the night might be problem because it did get quite noisy.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Convenient location"
Very convenient to Fisherman's Wharf and cable cars
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great Location!"
The hotel location could not have been better for us! The 4th floor was under construction, but they kept the hours reasonable and we didn't even hear it while in our room. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Run down and dirty"
The room was very dark and a bit crammed. I could barely get my suitcase into the room because the entrance was so small. The room felt very dark and dingy. I could hear the people in the room next to me talking all night and doors were slamming, etc. It just felt like I was staying in a cheap motel when actually I paid quite a lot to stay at this hotel. The lobby area was run down and dirty as well. I was walking around fisherman's wharf and noticed plenty of other upgraded, clean hotels that I would have rather stayed at. They looked much safer too. I'm a female who was traveling alone on business and I didnt feel safe staying at this hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. We are currently undergoing a major renovation throughout the hotel so I hope you'll pardon our dust. We hope that you'll give us another chance the next time you come back to San Francisco.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again."
The hotel has construction going on and was very loud starting at 7AM. The rooms are dark and small. I wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
We appreciate your review of our property. Please pardon our dust and the noise while work on creating a new hotel experience. We wish you safe travels and hope that you'll stay with us again once we're finished with the renovations.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"2/5 star"
The hotel was being prepared and there was no room service becuse of that.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. We apologize for poor experience you had during your stay. Our teams are working hard to create a new hotel experience here at Fisherman's Wharf and we hope we get the chance to have you with us once again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good value for area"
Turns out the rate was so good because they were doing a major renovation of the 4th floor. There was a bit of chaos going on, but it didn't interfere with our stay or comfort. Nice staff. Very close to Fisherman's Wharf and the Alcatraz landing. Homeless people sleeping in doorways around the other side of the building, but that's just the area, not the fault of the Radisson.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Julia
"Major renovation until MAY 2015- STAY AWAY!!!"
We arrived at the hotel to find out that it was going through a major renovation. When I stated that I was not made aware about this renovation, the hotel personnel said that it is posted all over their website and if I booked it through a third party, which I did, it was also noted on the bottom in the fine print. I checked their website and the third party website and it is very difficult to read about the renovation unless you click and read every fine print. I could not believe that this hotel is still open during this kind of major renovation. We were all woken up at 7 am to loud construction noises. Dust and construction workers all over. It was my worst experience ever.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. Our teams try to deliver great service to all of our guests but in this instance, we failed. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you give us another chance to regain your trust the next time your travels bring you back to San Francisco.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
So Young
"A bit shopworn"
There was construction - so no fitness room. The place seemed a little ramshackle and rundown to me.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Alan
"Ok for short visit. Needs to close during upgrades"
The hotel booked our stay on the 3rd floor as they had renovations going on everyday on the 4th floor. The noise was very loud and disturbing. When we complained the front desk told us the work would stop over the weekend. Not true. The worked until 9:00 pm Saturday as well. The parking fees are very high as well. $56.00 per night. The hotel near by offers free parking to their guests. Poor lighting in room, very dark and hard to see.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Property has construction going on"
Undisclosed to us, we were unpleasantly surprised to see the property has major construction going on, breaking and hauling concrete slabs with dump trucks. Extremely noisy and even on MLK holiday. We stayed 1-16 to 1-19, Strongly suggest guests check construction status and hours. We were woken up very early morning by the booming sounds of big blocks of concrete being dropped onto the metal surface of a dump truck. Rooms were clean, room service was reasonable. Computer and printer usage has a charge. Very short walk to the wharf. I would not stay here again unless i was assured of the construction and if I ever decide to stay at the wharf again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"BOOM BOOM. Hotel under construction!!!!!"
The hotel was under construction. The hotel and hotels.com should have informed customers of the on going construction. Being awaken by pounding of hammers on my rooms ceiling is not exceptable. I would have gladly searched out a different hotel if informed of the construction. This was not the vacation I was hoping for.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf was fantastic!! A++"
The location of this hotel couldn't be better if you are going to do the normal tourist-y stuff; see Alcatraz, walk around the piers, ride the cable cars to China town, Union Square etc. Between walking and taking Ubers, getting to and from the hotel was a breeze. The staff was very accommodating so much so that they let us check in to the room early at no cost because they were doing renovations which were barely noticeable. The staff gave us good advice on places to eat and ways to get around town. Everyone was very polite and professional. The room was clean, bed was comfy (it was a sleep number), and the room was spacious for San Fran. Overall I was very pleased with my stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
DK
wonderful stay, very well located hotel,great service especially with luggage PRINCE.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
borval olivier
"Great for staying near Fisherman's Wharf!"
The staff at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf was incredibly nice and helpful. We stayed for 8 days and had a lot of interaction with them, and they were always willing to help out with whatever requests we had. Additionally, the concierges were extremely helpful -- I encourage anybody staying there to make use of them for tours, restaurant reservations, and advice. You couldn't ask for a better location if you want to be near Fisherman's Wharf. They are steps away from Pier 39, the crab stands and major restaurants, Ghiradelli Square, and more. I can't say much about the overall hotel condition because they were just beginning a complete remodeling. The rooms were nice enough as they were, but I think they are all being upgraded further. I know some have complained here about the Sleep Number beds. And yes, repeated use has made the buttons less sensitive than would be preferable, but the staff told us how to ensure we used it correctly and we were quite happy with them once we figured it out. When in doubt, just ask! One thing to note is that parking is an additional fee (about $50/night). I saw some reviews here acting like this was crazy, but it's just the way it is in San Francisco, especially Fisherman's Wharf. There isn't much you can do about it, and their prices are competitive. (And good luck finding a place to park otherwise!) All in all, a great hotel for anybody who wants to stay near Fisherman's Wharf!
8 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great locaction - under construction!"
Great location, but entire 4th floor was under construction and we could not use the walkway to quickly get to Fisherman's Wharf as we were hoping to do. Sleep Number beds didnt work - very dissapointing as one bed was way too soft, changed rooms due to noisy neighbors and next room, bed was way too hard. Lot of partiers staying there with doors slamming until 3 each night and pot smoking so the hallways stunk.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. We apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us. We hope that you'll give us another chance when we are finished with our renovation.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Fine but one issue"
They are in the middle of upgrading so a little "out of sorts" is understandable. The room was clean and comfortable. Only issue is I wish they had windows that could open to get fresh air. Fresh air is a must for us.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Hige price for only a bad"
We where not satisfied with our stay, first no WiFi during hole stay, no TV only entertainment pay movies. Hotel have no breakfast. So we feel we pay a very high overprice for only a bad. On the other hand the staff did wath they could to help and be friendly and allowe us sometimes use the Hotel Lobby Computer for important use. Best regards Lars
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you for the rating us. We apologize for the WiFi being down. Our team fixed this issue but I'm glad that our staff was able to help you out. We hope to see you next time!
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Lars
"San Fran trip"
Overall a good stay! Great location! Only a few blocks from Pier 39!! It will be nice when all the renovations are completed
5 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Renovation!"
Smell of marajuana in the halls, very loud construction all day, sleep number bed did not work.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. We're working with our security and housekeeping staff to address the hallway issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you'll join us again when you come back to San Francisco.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
It was ok but the beds were very uncomfortable. But the staff was wonderful so im sure if I had said something they might have switched our rooms.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great location to Fishermans Warf"
Great location with private direct access to Fishermans Warf, comfortable rooms, nice views . Parking is a problem; price does not include parking which is costly, had to park a block away.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Diana
"San Fran- Fisherman's Wharf"
Close to all the sites at Fishermans Wharf, restaurants and bars close by and cable cars a short walk. We used public transportation and bought a daily pass at the Walgreens close by. Also there's a Safeway, Starbucks, Trader Joes and Chase bank across the street. Really enjoyed the area! Definetly come back again. Very easy to get anywhere in the city from this location.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
BEVERLY L
"Great Stay. Thanks Radisson!"
Really great customer service. I asked for a room change because I thought i was hearing the elevator ding. No problem. Great flexibility. Really loved the location in Fishermans Warf.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Looking forward to remodel ..."
Current conditions are acceptable for the low price of our stay ($100). But rooms are getting worn. Location is THE BEST. parking is expensive ($49 + tax = $55), but the whole area is about the same.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"very convenient to all venues!!"
The staff was incredible and so friendly and accommodating--as if I was the most important guest they ever had! The convenience to various venues was perfect--Pier 41, Pier 39, all of Fisherman's Wharf, Ghiradelli, seals, two cable car lines, incredible restaurants. I was sad to leave! Even though they are currently undergoing renovations, the noise was at a minimum and did not bother me.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Location is what this place is all about."
The location of this place is the big selling point. The staff was also pleasant and polite. The room was average and seemed a little dated for the price. There is construction going on and the courtyard is closing for re-model. What irritated me was the room was booked at $159. THEN they tack on another $50.00 in fees and taxes.... THEN charge you an additional $55.00 to park your car AND there is also a $7.00 parking tax on top of that!. So our $160. room quickly became a $275. room. Funny how that happens.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great location by the wharf"
Great location across from Fishermans Wharf. My wife and I were very pleased with this hotel
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith
"Fisherman's Wharf"
This hotel was in an awesome location and the hotel staff was super friendly. The room we stayed in was not as clean as I would expect from a hotel like this, but overall it was a comfortable place to stay for a night.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
The location of the hotel is perfect if you want to be close to Fisherman's Wharf. The hotel is nice. The room on the other hand was a disappointment. This was my second time staying at this hotel and both times I ran into the same problems.... -The Sleep Number did not work -The vending machine 'ate' my money and the hotel would not refund it -The room was hot and the air conditioner worked only some of the time....I could not get a new room because the hotel was booked -The window was broken, causing a loud noise when the wind blew that kept my wife up -The bathroom was gross and dirty -My room was not ready on time and when I requested a late check-out I was denied. Other than that, it was okay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
hooneymooners
"Really nice but a bit pricey"
Awesome stay but a bit pricey. However it's worth it as the hotel is really close to fisherman's wharf.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Highly recommended especially for families"
We, a German family, were very pleased with the rooms - wonderful beds - we slept very well. The location is GREAT, short walking distances to Pier 39, Alcatraz ferry, Exploratorium, Cable car turntable…It would be nice, if the hotel offered breakfast in the morning but besides that everything was perfect.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice hotel in Fishermans Wharf"
Right in the middle of all the action - great service and the hotel was clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Parking fee $50 is extra charge!"
Parking fee $50 is extra charge! Not included in the booking. Overnight street parking around the hotel is available. Make sure to read the parking signs on the street. The hotel room itsel is so so. The room smells kind of funky due to the moisture in the area. Close to the Wharf.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Arthur
"radison"
first time trip to San Francisco wanted to be close to the wharf location was excellent. we were told it was going to go through a remodel we wish we had been notified prior to booking.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate the comments and we will use it to inform future guests of the renovation. We hope to see you here again!
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great location to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39."
The bed was terrible. We both could'nt get it right.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nancles
"Best location"
Excellent location! Right in the middle of everything you need to see for a first time visit to SF
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
oscar
For a Radisson hotel it was extremely disappointing. The in room lighting was totally unacceptable, very dim, entryway had no lighting at all. There was a mirror in the entryway but you couldn't see in it since there was no light at all. I was also amazed that the hotel did not have a generator to operate the elevators. We were there when there was a power outage due to the bad weather and if you wanted to go outside of the hotel you had to walk down and up three flights of stairs with hotel staff assisting with a flashlight, I feel this is unacceptable when paying the kind of money we paid for a week's stay. Even the check in area had inadequate lighting and in general the hotel lighting was terrible. We will definitely not stay at this hotel again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, including the lighting and elevators. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Fishermans wharf saves this place"
Unfriendly lady at the front desk. $49 for parking as a guest!? Hallways smell terrible. We had to put a towel down to seal the crack to keep it out. Water leaks in under doors from outside to hallway so the interior carpet was soggy in some places. The lobby looks nice. Different lady at checkout was nicer, but certainly not friendly by any means. There are other choices in the area. I'll pick one of those.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review George! I apologize about the staff attitude when you were staying with us. This is by no means an excuse and we will use your opinions to see where we can do better. As far as the parking goes, it is listed on hotels.com that parking is not included. We appreciate the feedback and we wish you a Happy New Year!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"This Hotel Needs Major Updates"
Hotel is in great location, is clean, but in need of refurbishment. Heater in room leaked water on floor/carpet. Room smelled musty. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking is ripoff ($55 per day).
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Barry
"Great Location, Great Staff, but..."
Maid service opened my door more than once with the Do Not Disturb card on the door--- I had the lock bolt on-- but woke to find the door open which was rude - if not unprofessional. No restaurant or bar in house endless you count the fast food diner that allowed you to enter the hotel courtyard. The front desk staff were really great, knowledgeable & helpful -- but they are doing major construction/remodeling right now -- so if you plan to sleep in -- even on the weekends-- you WILL be awakened by very loud jackhammering & such. The beds were super comfy - but much smaller than they look in the photos. For the price of a weeks stay I expected a little more. I might consider them again after the construction is done-- but I would call first to see where they are at with that!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
B
"Good location to Fisherman's Wharf"
Visited Fisherman;s Wharf and adjoining stores and restaurants. Alcatraz Tour needs to be booked in advance which fortunately I did 2 months in advance. Walked to Lombard street as well as to the Golden Gate Bridge albeit both being a pretty long walking distance away from the hotel.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ray
"Disappointment"
San fran had a storm on decemher 11, 2014 and the hotel lost power and hot water for hours and didn't have a backup plan. They didn't notify their guests and their back up generator died.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review! We apologize for the poor experience you had at our hotel. We've since made some changes in response to power outages. We hope you'll give us another chance when your travels bring you back to San Francisco.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Mother Nature In Charge"
We arrived a day before the expected storm. The staff was very accommodating and forewarned us of the storm. The next morning we overslept and it took a few minutes to figure out the alarm didn't go off due to a power outage. Interesting experience staying in a hotel with no power. Halls were totally black, rooms very dark in spite of windows, no WiFi to check reports or phones and no elevator. My husband got drenched going across the street to a coffee shack to get us some morning coffee. With limited time in San Francisco it was a challenge to find something to do inside and then confirm they were open. It was an adventure! Power was out most of the day. With that said, our room was nice. The bed was comfortable and room pleasantly decorated. We requested a room that was quiet rather than with a view and can happily say we found it very quiet. The location of this hotel can't be beat. We were a little disappointed we weren't given a discount for all the inconvenience the power outage presented but will know for the future to make sure hotels we book have a generator.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Convenient for tourists and that's about it"
We just didn't have a good experience. We had a 1 year old wth us. They put a crib in the room for is so that was nice. The doors were very loud to open and close. The bath room door was worse. You had to smash it to close and rip it open making loud noises. All this doesn't allow for anyone to stay asleep. It was nice they had sleep number beds but it didn't work properly. They sent up someone to check on it but it still didn't work. My side stayed Rock hard and my wifes side was like a deflated air mattress. Rooms were small as expected in the middle of tourist central. Overall just not impressed.
Response by Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
Thank you very much for the review. We try our best to provide a great experience for all our guests. We want to make sure that your voice was heard and that we will use your feedback to further improve our operations.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Location, Location, Location!"
The concierge and front desk staff were so friendly and helpful and awesome that I can't say enough about them. There was a language issue with the housekeeping staff but nothing too terrible. Again, the front desk and concierge staff were amazing. The construction at the hotel was a little distracting but again nothing too bad. Overall, it was an amazing weekend and I would stay here again if I go back to San Francisco.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014