All hotels in Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
401 S 2nd St, Louisville, KY, 40202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"It was fantastic"
We had a great trip.. There were 12 of us in 6 rooms. Each and everyone of us would rate iur experience as great.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Roy, We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant experience. I am happy to hear that the entire group had a great experience at Econo Lodge Downtown and had a great trip to Louisville, KY. There is nothing more important than guest satisfaction and we the Econo Lodge Team can't wait to see you all again!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Roy
"Not fancy"
If you just need a place to crash this place will work. We asked for a non smoking room and as soon as we entered the room we could tell someone had smoked in there. The manager was kind enough to show us other rooms and for us to decide which room to choose. We found a room that did not smell of smoke at all, which was great. The Motel is close to 4th Stree LIVE and a short walk to Main and Market streets. We stayed here with our kids and they were definitely not impressed and usually they don't notice too much.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. If your room was not cleaned according to these standards, I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for the oversight. I am glad that we were able to find a room where you were satisfied. Thank you again for sharing your experience
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
family of 4
"Great for the Price"
Comfortable and clean room. Facility seemed well maintained. The desk staff was friendly and helpful(Especially Pete). No complaints - actually much better than I expected.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. Thank you for your rating of the four star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! We look forward to the next!
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Surprisingly nice"
Rooms were clean, not very run down, very surprised as most Days Inn and Econo Lodges are run down roach motels. This one is worth a stay and I would stay there again. Only bad thing is you have to pay for parking even though you have to drive to their motel to get there if you are out of town.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. I am sorry that you had to pay for parking, but all hotels in Louisville Downtown, do charge for parking. We're all looking forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great downtown stay!"
Great downtown stay! Withing walking distance of just about anything. Just a couple blocks away from 4th street live and tons of food. I would definitely stay here again! The price was good. The location was perfect. The room was clean and comfy. My only complaint is that the walls are paper thin. We kept getting woken up by others around us.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us and that you found our hotel in a great location, and reasonable price than most hotels in the area. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
D
"clean room"
Clean room, friendly staff, near lots of local attractions. Had a nice experience!
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Our Stay..."
My wife loved the mattress she slept on and so did I; It was so comfortable. Her mattress here at home hurts her back and we plan to buy her a new one soon, but when she got up from sleeping on the hotel mattress, no pain. The room was comfortable in all aspects. Thanks for great service, clean room, and much needed comfort while on our business trip. We would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone! :)
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Mart, Thanks a lot for the great review. I am happy to hear that your wife had a great sleep on our new brand mattress. I am glad that you found a clean and comfortable room in a great location. We hope to see you soon!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Mart
"Decent location"
1. toilet didn't flush 2. phone didn't work 3. pillows were old and stained.
"Great downtown location but that is it."
Great location downtown & in walking distance to what we wanted. Staff unfortunately not friendly. Room had two doors...one to entrance & other to balcony. Both ill-fitting so cold air came in. Breakfast not great. I guess all in all we got what we paid for so cannot be too surprised.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am glad that you loved the location as much as we love. I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the friendly service, but thank you for bringing these issues to my attention so that I can address them with our staff. Please stay with us again when you are in the town.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Very nice basic room"
Very good basic room on a budget. Decent size fridge, flat screen TV, full bath. Very clean and pretty comfortable.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Chuck
"louisville trip"
no frills but ok stay
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Michael, Thanks a lot for staying with us. Yes, I agree no frills, but I am glad that you found everything else ok which made your stay enjoyable. Stay with us again, when you are in the town. Pete Patel
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Cheapest place in downtown."
The rooms are ok-pending you don't get one of the rooms that the cable box has been cut. Also, you have to pay to park.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thanks a lot for your words concerning our rooms. I am sorry to hear that you had a cable box that was cut which was fixed. For your concerns on parking charge, all downtown hotels charge for parking. Please stay with us again!!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Terrific Hotel!"
Great room and terrific location. Being a light sleeper, the ambulance woke me up a couple times, but nothing big. Clean, reasonably priced, and terrific service by the staff. Will definitely stay at again in the future.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! It is great to hear that we were able to give you a fantastic stay at reasonable price and safe location. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Jack
"Great value for downtown Louisville."
Convenient, quiet and clean hotel for budget business travelers.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Adequate"
Room was clean but a little small. Great location. Did not enjoy having to pay an extra $5.00 a day to park at a hotel I was paying to stay at.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Todd, Thanks a lot for your input about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in hotel with a great location. I am sorry about parking charges but all downtown hotels charge for parking. I will definitely share your experience with the staff. Looking forward to your next stay with us!!
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Todd
"Good Location"
Clean, comfortable and inexpensive. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Perfect location at the right price."
Excellent location. Proximity to the Convention Center and 4th Street Live! simply cannot be beat, at half the price of the "luxury" hotels. Clean. Warm. Friendly courteous staff. Will definitely stay here if I return to Louisville.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
4 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Ok - Hotel for $70-$85"
I went to a convention and every hotel was full but this one. The location is awesome, there is easy access to food and a gas station. Plus it is located a block from the convention center. I would of been happy staying there for $85.00, but I had to pay $160.00 a night due to demand. It is not that nice of a hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Jay, Thanks a lot for the review as we love to hear from our guests. I am glad to hear that you had a great stay except your concerns for the price. I am glad that you loved our location which is only a block from convention center and many other attractions in downtown like 4th street live! Should your travel plans brings you Louisville, please stay with us again!!
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Jay
"Low End Hotel"
Hotel is old and a little run down. Location is good right in downtown and near restaurants and bars. Room was very drafty. The night clerk was exceptional and was extremely helpful. Low end hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback from your stay. It is always our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests each and every stay. I do apologize for your unfortunate experience. We take great pride in the quality of hotel in economy segment we have and the quality of service we provide, I hope having you back again as a guest so that you may experience the outstanding service you have come to expect from Econo Lodge Downtown!
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great room"
I was there for conference and my hotel was just across from a skywalk hotel that was connected to convention center. The room and hotel had better amenities than I expected and would definitely stay there again.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Paul, We the Econo Loge Downtown team thank you so much for recognizing our great service and clean, comfortable rooms that we provide. I am glad that you loved the location of the hotel as much as we love. We arelooking forward to see you soon!
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice,cheap hotel downtown."
The Econo Lodge was as expected for the price on NYE. The front desk man was courteous until I was done checking in, then he just walked off without telling me we were done or anything. The room was very clean, except a hideous pair of female underwear hanging from the shower rod! It gave us a laugh only out of shock. Everything else was excellent --- maybe one more walk through before renting the room out would help.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Brazz
"ok place"
Didn't like that the maids came to breakfast with their kids.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear guest, Thanks a ton for the review. I do apologize for the maids come into breakfast with kids and I will look into the matter and will resolve the best way. I am glad that everything else worked out great during your stay. Stay with us again next time you are in Louisville, KY.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Terrible continental breakfast and the Wi-Fi hook up was of very low quality.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Mark, Thanks a lot for your input for your recent stay with us. I made a note about your concerns about breakfast and Wi-Fi. Please be assure Wi-Fi has been fixed. Please stay with us again when you are in the town and I will make sure that your future stay will be superior then your this stay. Once again thanks a lot for your review.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
mark
"Very close to the KFC Yum! Center."
The employees at the front desk were very friendly and very helpful. The continental breakfast was somewhat limited but adequate. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at the Econo Lodge & because of its location, we would stay there again.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Nancy, Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Louisville, KY. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Affordability in a Great Location"
A reasonably priced hotel in a great location. Close to many sites as well as public transportation. Walking distance to great museums and parks!
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Paul, Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel
2 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2014
"Convenient location downtown"
Rooms need updating. Definitely don't expect what you see in the pictures. Bathrooms are particularly old.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thanks a lot for the input of your recent stay with us. You will be glad to know that all the bathrooms have new floor along with vanity area. We will update the pictures soon on all the websites. Once again thanks a lot for the review and please stay with us again!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Jo
"basic, comfortable, safe, economical"
Room was all the essentials and clean. It is priced way below surrounding hotels so no bells and whistles, however amazing responsive staff. Area is a little sketchy at night but fine during the day. I am a woman and I felt very safe here. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is basic but again, for the price, was amazing. If you need a landing pad this place is fine.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for the great review and thank you for staying with us! Please come see us again when you're in the area! Sincerely, Pete Patel
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Cheap motel near attractions"
When we arrived there were two stacks of mattresses in the parking lot. I'm still not sure why. Check in was easy and the front desk attendant was pleasant. It's a cheap motel. If you want ambiance try the Galt House. If you want a place to sleep that's cheap clean and a stones throw from major attractions then it's great.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Mimi, Thanks a lot for the review and I am glad that you found a hotel in downtown that fulfill your needs. I do apologize for the mattress in the lot, we were in process to change mattress. All our rooms has new brand comfort inn quality mattress now. I am glad that you loved the location of the hotel as much as we love. Please visit us again!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Mimi
"Terrible"
At the check in the front desk person didn't greet us at all. Went inside our room & saw the sink was very dirty. I try clean it because my son try to use it. Then went into bedroom. The bottom shower curtain had mold & on the wall had whole bunch of hair. I wouldn't stay there a minimum longer & left the hotel. I booked this hotel though Expedia.com. I just hope they refund my money. I have leave at 10:30 pm to go another hotel. Worst day of my travel.
Helen
"Nice hotel for a short stay on a budget"
I stayed in this hotel for one night while in town for a conference. Overall, the room was clean and fit my needs for a short stay. My room faced a busy road and the traffic noise and noise from neighboring rooms/the staircase were distracting when trying to sleep. I also had to walk across the parking lot in the rain to get to my room, which I suppose it typical for some motel type buildings. Staff was friendly, and the continental breakfast was OK for a grab and go meal.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your one night stay and have given us feedback on areas we need to improve. Thank you for sharing your thoughts which will allow us to make improvements that are important to our guests. Please stay with us again when you're in the area. Sincerely, Pete Patel
"Ok location but there are also a lot if choices"
Booked for a non smoking room but a got a smelly room with cig burns and staff insisting its non smoking. Just a crappy place.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Ok hotel - good location good price"
We traveled for business and needed something within a walking distance from Convention center. Worked perfectly for us. Didn't have much interaction with the stuff, but didn't experienced anything negative. Normal room, a little outdated bathroom. Our windows were on a back, so it wasn't noisy, but our friend complained about the noise since he was facing the street. Close to 4th street. Great for the price. Breakfast is OK - coffee, muffins, cereal, oatmeal. Some construction was going on a upper floor, but they never started before 10 am, but if you are planning to stay at the room and watch TV - might want to check upfront. Will stay again.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. Thanks a lot for recognizing our location which is in the heart of downtown and within walk-in distance to everything in downtown. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Julia
"Not so Hot"
so, for the money, not that great. Room was outdated and a little grungy. Not horrible but just not that great either. floor had bumps in it and the sink was separating form the counter top. On the bright side, there was a very good selection of TV channels. I would not stay there again. I would just spend a few more extra bucks and get a nicer hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you did not receive a superior service that we normally provide. I have discussed the issues you mentioned with staff and we have fixed the bump in the floor. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of service. Thank you once again for your comments.. Pete Patel
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Keats
"Clean and safe"
My room was clean and comfortable. While the furnishing were dated, the room had a desk, desk chair, and sitting chair, in addition to the bed, microwave and refrigerator. The motel is older. It's a three story, basic, safe, clean hotel just a couple blocks from the center of downtown. The staff was very courteous and professional.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for the review and recognizing our location as we are in the heart of downtown. I am happy to see that you had a great stay with clean and comfortable room which is our goal to deliver being old hotel in downtown. Looking forward to your next stay at Econo Lodge Downtown, Louisville, KY.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good Value for Downtown, Great Location"
Pleaantly suprised with this Econo Lodge. Nicer than most but still a bit basic. Good value for the area. Great location for downtown Louisville.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Joel, Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel for your recent stay with us. As you explained we are an economy limited service hotel in the heart of Louisville Downtown, our goal is to provide clean and comfortable room with great customer service. I am glad to hear that we deliver that to you and we can't wait to see you again!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Joel
"Pleasantly surprised"
The room was much nicer than expected for an Econo Lodge. The beds were very comfortable and the bathtubs looks spotless. It was within walking distance to everything downtown. I was very, very pleased.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Cyndi, Thanks a lot for the review. It is an indeed a pleasure reading your review and thank you for recognizing our hotel location which is close to everything in downtown. Once again thank you for recommending our hotel and stay with us again!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Cyndi
"Hidden Treasure in downtown Louisville."
Very close to everything downtown and within walking distance to so much. The staff was very nice, and I was comfortable the entire 4 nights I was there. I think it is a golden gem in downtown Louisville.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Shelly, Thanks a lot for the great review of our hotel for your recent stay with us. The great customer service along with clean and comfortable room is our goal and I am glad to hear that we successfully delivered it to you. Once again thanks a lot and stay with us again!
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Shelly
"Clean and economic"
The hotel was in a good location in downtown Louisville. It offered a nice clean and spacious room for a good price.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Karen, Thank you so much for the review. I am very happy to see that you found clean and comfortable room in the heart of Louisville, KY. We can't wait to see you again!!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"oct 2014"
Great convenience to attractions. More focus could be made towards conditions of beds and bedding. Clean room, nice staff.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Jeff, Thank you so much for the review and I am happy to see that you found clean and comfortable room and staff did great job. Just for your information we have ordered new Econo Lodge Easy Fresh bedding and will be delivered anytime. Also, within a month we are replacing mattress in all rooms. Should your travel plans brings you Louisville, please stay with us again!!
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"louder than life"
Good
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel!
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Love that we could walk to the yumm center. Other people that was staying at the hotal was up all night going in and out of there room made it hard to sleep. But over all it was a vert nice stay and would stay agine
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for the review and I am glad that you loved the location and you found clean, comfortable room. I do apologize for other guests disturbance all night during your stay. I will discuss the issue with my night staff and will make sure to take care of those guests. I will be happy to see you again!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very Disapointed"
There was no disclosure of $5.00 parking fee and was charged for all 3 days even though I stayed 2, I did not stay all three nights but was charged for all 3, rooms have an odor to them
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Curtis, Thanks a lot for reviewing our hotel and I do apologize for parking charges. I double made sure that we have explained the parking fees on every website we are listed. Also, we have signs in Lobby where no guest can miss it. Please check your reservation conformation email and I am sure you will find the parking information. Once again thanks a lot for staying with us and we hope to see you again!
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Curtis
"Met my expectations"
The hotel is not new, so don't expect it to be. I am big on cleanliness so while it was not as fresh as it could be, I found it acceptable. The bed spread needs updating. The men at the front desk were professional but not very friendly and did not smile. There is a small charge to park in the lot. The location can not be beat with a reasonable price for the Downtown area.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our location as much as we do! We work hard to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel we can be and I am sorry for front desk missed a smile during check in. I will share your concern with staff for the training purpose. Should your travel plans brings you Louisville, please stay with us again!!!
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Traveling SOLO
"Not much, but enought"
If you need a place to sleep and nothing more this may serve your purposes
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Jose, Thank you for the great review and thank you for staying with us! Please come see us again when you're in the area!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Jose
"No frills hotel, but satisfactory"
We took a day trip (from Columbus, Oh) to go Museum touring. We arrived after midnight and left around 10:am. The room was clean. I was a little chilled shortly after arrival and turned the heat on; it had a mechanical smell to it, then it activated the fire alarm/smoke alarm... it was quite comical actually - my fiance had jumped up on the bed to try to silence/reset it while I was fanning the door open and close to circulate air into the room... I'm certain our neighbors didn't see the humor in the situation (@ 1:30am) because they reciprocated the favor around 7:am with loud music & talking & intentional banging on the wall. The Continental Breakfast food was non-exciting, but free, so no complaints here. They have some toiletries (packaged slivers of soap and little bottles of shampoo & lotion), I asked the front desk for hair conditioner but was told they don't carry it. Parking was $5 but they allowed us to keep it parked there after check-out while we toured the museums. It is a very good location... downtown, within walking distance of museums & shops. If you're looking for a clean, cheap place to sleep, eat & leave; this is the place. If you're looking for a place to vacation & hangout, you will be sorely disappointed. I'd use them again for day-trip-type destinations.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Mary and Mario, Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I do apologize for smoke alarm issues you had. I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Mary & Mario
"Nice rooms for a reasonable price within the city"
While the Econo-lodge is not much to look at from the outside, the rooms were nice, remodeled, spacious, and comfortable. We had free breakfast and $5 parking. We felt it was a great deal for being able to stay downtown.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Angi, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the best deal in downtown. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Angi
"Worst experience I have ever had at a motel."
Arrived at 6 pm and our rooms were not clean. Rooms were small and smelled like old cigarettes. Our dirty towels and wash cloths were never picked up and the cleaning staff only gave us one clean towel for a room with 4 people staying in it. Toilet paper wasn't replaced and only one trash can was emptied. We had to go get our own clean towels, toilet paper and take out the 2nd full trash can.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Dear Valina, Thank you for staying with us! I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay, but thank you for bringing these issues to my attention so that I can address them with our staff. Sincerely, Pete Patel
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Valina
"Cheaper but less than average"
Close hotel to convention center, made it nice to walk to versus driving...bed was nice and large, room was kinda small, broken hair dryer, labeled nozzles in shower which was odd to me was a bit tacky..ceiling could tell was patched up a few times, TV had a lot of stations, check-in staff was not very friendly; I seemed like an inconvenience; but different staff at check-out was much better and more friendly...overall--cheapest hotel close to attractions; but just ok...
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
A
Great hotel for the price. Clean. Affordable. Close to restaurants and 4th street.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Rich
This Econo Lodge was the cleanest Econo Lodge I have stayed at. If a hotel isn't clean, I can't feel comfortable, but I felt quite comfortable at this one. The location can't be beat. It is within walking distance of The Louisville Palace and just about everything else downtown. There's a Papa John's on the corner and a convenient store across the street. The price can't be beat. I wasn't expecting much due to the cost of other hotels in the area being so much more, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Response by Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel! Our entire team was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you recognized our location as the best location. Clean room is what we provide along with customer service and It is nice to hear that you had pleasant stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014