All hotels in Lafayette, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3287 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA, 94549, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Elegant comfort"
Lovely hotel - very inviting. Front Desk staff was welcoming and informative. Located right off the freeway and not in the heart of town but safe and easy to get to where we needed to be. The room was very spacious - much bigger than most hotel rooms. Bed was comfortable and the shower was awesome -- nice big shower head with plenty of water pressure! Pleasant outdoor pool area with a spa. The restaurant and bar was great! Had a late light meal in the Bistro/Bar area - great service and the food was delicious. Staff was all friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Wonderful place."
Beautiful environment. Large and well appointed rooms. Staff who checked us in was courteous and efficient.
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
Rae
"Relaxing"
Relaxing
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Tamre
"Weekend Retreat"
An afternoon party close to our rooms disrupted some much needed rest but fortunately the group broke up by seven o'clock. The spa was divine. Great massages!
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Toni
Wonderful quiet area about 45 minutes outside San Francisco. My wife and I came for a wedding nearby that we were invited to about 3 weeks in advance. Hotel staff was helpful, neighborhood was quiet and easy to get around. Pool was seemed bit smaller in real life than in the photos, but what hotel pool isn't. Only wish we could have stayed another day to enjoy some of the spa items.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Matthew
"A wonderful night!!"
Outstanding service and spacious room. The Bistro had excellent cuisine!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
This hotel is hands down amazing ( EVERY TIME I HAVE STAYED HERE, Except this time) The service and the facilities are very classy and well thought out, the staff is generally on point and meets the expectations of such an establishment. However this time around I was disgusted, while taking a shower a soiled used wash clothe from a prior guest fell onto to me from the shower curtain, after expressing my concerns and unhappiness I was assured that this would be taken care of immediately, after returning from a long day of business meetings a hot shower was desired. The same soiled wash clothe remained in the shower and had not yet been removed! The Management again was apologetic but I was disgusted! I am not sure if I will return to this otherwise high end location as I am simply just grossed out at this point.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Would likes-"
Would like a small safe in room for valuables, an exhaust fan in bathroom and in-room movies available - other than that a perfect hotel.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect Location"
The location was excellent and the ambience was delightful. We enjoyed the employees and the restaurant was first rate with exciting menu.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Rhonda
"overall nice hotel and good location"
overall very nice hotel, just had problems getting towels in the morning while waiting to take my shower. Also, the casual restaurant on site was pretty good
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"very comfortable hotel"
Only comment would be cannot get hot water at night or early morning.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"A Lovely Place To Stay"
If you have reason to stay in Lafayette, the Lafayette Park is within walking distance of everything in town, has good food and modern, clean and comfortable facilities.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Frequent Travel
"My idea of perfect hotel"
Outstanding property with great service and great food. You don't expect a hotel to have awesome food but this one does! I'll stay there every time I get the chance.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
My only concern was that the spa and gym were closed for renovation with no advanced notice
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"It was a quick stay everything was fine good break"
We would go back again good service nice size room
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"One good night sleep in Lafayette."
Had a great stay in Lafayette on our way to Lake Tahoe. Rooms are very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
lana
"Good place to stay in lafayette"
Only hotel near Lafayette or Moraga but fortunately very comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Boutique Hotel with Modern Amenities"
Went to stay for NYE. Had a wonderful stay. The beds are super comfy. Just what I needed. Asked for more down pillows before my arrival, and they were already there. Quiet neighborhood, with all the amenities located right down the street i.e WholeFoods, 7-11, Starbucks etc.... Boutique Hotel, with old world charm. You won't regret staying here!
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marci
"Wonderful Anniversary Hotel!"
This was a gift for my Daughter's Anniversary. Beautiful Hotel with a fireplace in our room. Exceeded her expectations.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Gem outside San Francisco"
Very nice hotel with excellent service and professional staff! Very good breakfast. The room was gigantic for a deluxe twin.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Camilla
"Perfect!"
A wonderful hotel - reminiscent of being in Europe in a really good hotel there. The restaurant/bar has seriously good food - worth the trip just to eat there. Very luxurious and comfortable rooms. Altogether terrific.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"perfect getaway"
perfect!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good Hotel, Bad Service"
We stayed here the night of our wedding. It was a 20 minute drive from our venue and I thought it would a perfect location to stay for the night before our honeymoon started. I was wrong! The overall hotel was nice but the room service was HORRIBLE. All I wanted was breakfast in bed the morning after our wedding. It took almost 1 1/2 hours for our breakfast to arrive. I was quoted 30 minutes. I called three times and they insisted it was coming and when it finally arrived, it was cold and not very good. I was disappointed and will not return. My room service experience ruined it all!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Stacy
Great hotel for the price! Would definitely stay there again
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Beautiful stay"
We had a winderful stay. The facility is classy decored with the beautiful art collection of the owner. Fantastic service and the restaurant is superb. This is absolutely the hotel that we will come back
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Mina
"Perfection!"
Wonderfully comfortable - fabulous bed - and best of all...windows that opened. Lovely staff and everything perfect
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
melissa
"Wonderful Quaint Hotel"
The hotel was conveniently located for the purposes of our trip (college visit to St. Marys). The room we stayed in was surprisingly big. We were pleasantly surprised at how much space we had and how clean it was. We are used Hilton properties whose rooms are great but sometimes tight for a family of 4. Loved the decor.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Fantastic hotel - book it!"
Loved this hotel. Was only there one night for a business trip, but it was a great night. Had a lovely meal at the attached restaurant. The room was comfy, clean and decadent. Loved it. Wish I had the opportunity to stay longer. I had no opportunity to check out the neighborhood, so no comment on that.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
LuAnne
"A jewel of a hotel!"
Lafayette is a charming small town. Lafayette Park Hotel is the jewel of the city. It feels French & elegant in ornamentation - beautifully so. The heated outdoor pool/courtyard area is an oasis & in the past, I've had excellent massages in the spa. Staff is friendly & always helpful. The room is spacious, beautifully decorated, very comfortable & quiet. There was a destination wedding reception/dance going on downstairs & once I got in the elevator, I never heard a peep from that point on. The restaurant is excellent!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Susan S.
"Nice weekend getaway"
Could use more power outlets bedside for phones and computers, but other than that we had a wonderful stay. Ate at the Bistro and enjoyed the meal, staff was courteous and helpful. Room was comfortable and quiet. Wifi was very good.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
LB
"great experience"
this is by far one of the best hotel I have ever stayed . clean , friendly and relaxing . stayed two nights and decided to try the restaurant the last night . I ate at the bar and mike the bartender was great . if you stay at this hotel don't go out looking for a restaurant . their food is fantastic . I ended up trying 4 dishes , they were flawless . the price is more than reasonable and it look like there are a lots of local in the bar . that s a sign for a hotel . free internet is available and the garage at only $ 15 a day is a steal . I will will go back on my next trip to california
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
dominique
"Nice hotel but be careful what you ask for"
Prior to our arrival I was asked about our room preferences including whether we wanted a high floor, an accessible room or a room with a view. It appeared we could only choose one of the above so we asked for a room with a view. What we got is a room that faced a covered storage patio with a solid ceiling to floor wall directly facing our window. That was our view. Because of the wall, we couldn't see daylight. Therefore not only did we not have a view, the room was very dark. Other than that, the hotel and staff were wonderful
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
katherine
"Wonderful time at Lafayette"
My wife and I stayed here for 4 days and loved every minute of our stay. The hotel is located in the near many amenities and close to the highway. A big plus for the shuttle service picking and dropping us off at the BART terminal. Beds are extremely comfortable, didn't want to leave. Everyone is courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay again.
4 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Kirubaharan
"Perfectly"
I searched for weeks for a place to stay in the Berkeley Area for the Homecoming weekend/ Cal Game.... all sold out. Then I remembered this beauty! What a wise decision. Although almost double what I wanted to pay, it was a pleasure to enter a lovely room at 9pm after a very busy day. Beautiful linens, gorgeous furnishing, comfy bed, even a fireplace. And thank you, a coffee maker & robe. A very quiet night's sleep. It was a shame to have to leave in the morning. So glad we stayed here.. easy to get to, lovely to stay at.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Amenities"
The pool area only gets sun from 1pm to 4pm. The Spa treatments were very over-priced for what they provided. On-site parking was $15 when free street parking is right there.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
chris
"plush, comfortable and lovely"
Very comfortable, plush hotel. My only complaints are that everything is designed to charge guests more money: valet parking is the only option; a bottle of water in the room is $4, etc. However, coffee in the room and in lobby is free! Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a lovely place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Dawn
It was an okay experience, Nothing to rave about. The food was fair the room was fair the service was fair nothing exceptional.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Unfortunately, to end a long, bad day, I walked into my room and the first thing I saw was a frozen lemonade cup with dried napkins on it! My first thought was someone was in the room!! Checked it out then called the front desk and received a weak response to the cleanliness of the room and hesitancy to move (if I felt I needed to). With that said, nice room and beautiful overall.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Virginia
"Great elegant hotel to stay in"
Very comfortable- close to bart to get into San Francisco. Great bar downstairs- very clean- all good
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
the enviroment is nice and unique, easy access to highway, yet quiet.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Pleasant room delicious dinner"
The room was very confortable but the dinner was amazing. The Bistro was delicious for both dinner and breakfast. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Excellent staff and comfort but..."
Staff was excellent. Parking was less than desirable. We have a full size car, most spots were for truly compact cars. And the full spots were full (of compact cars!!!). Wanted to join frequent user club and could not get credit for current five day stay - very irritating since all other programs honor current stays as an inducement to join. Hotel location was ideal for our needs but might reconsider next time.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Elly
"Beautiful!"
Beautiful and immaculate hotel. Big rooms and comfortable beds. Can't say anything negative, absolutely wonderful. Good food and service in the bar and bistro. Fun outside dining with fire pits. Pool area was so nice, you felt like you were in an exotic paradise. I would stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Cindy
Beautiful and spacious rooms! Very relaxing. Internet was a come and go thing,they said at the front desk it only allows so many people on at a time on each floors! Weird in today's modern time. Not really a place for kids. Bad experience at the pool, two couples were doing inappropriate things to each other that should have been done behind closed doors! Tried to take shuttle to down town but it was already booked for the night for 9:30 it was only 7:00 when we asked. Very nice town a place I would think about moving to after retirement.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
lindal
"Loved it!"
Lovely, spacious room with nice little touches and amenities. Appealing interiors otherwise, beautiful and well-tended grounds and patio areas, and overall restful and pleasant atmosphere - the wooded setting creates a mountain getaway feel, especially to the outdoor areas. The immediate surroundings beyond the hotel are not great for a short walk but otherwise the location is great for sight-seeing and day trips in the surrounding area. We didn't have time to take advantage of the spa services (which looked very appealing) but enjoyed the pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi, as well as the bar and restaurant. We would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Gwyn & Tracy
Very clean Stated here. Took a Bart to San Francisco. They have free shuttle service to Bart which is about a mile from their hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Shiva
"Grandma's hotel"
The room is clean but do not stay if you are into grandma's decor from the George Washington era. Rooms and corridors are dark and old. Major contrast to the brightness of the lobby. Also, had kids running back and forth on floor above us. Definitely not sound proof.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
After struggling last minute to find somewhere nice for a family stay for a night in San Francisco,we found Hotel Lafayette. It is beautiful and worth the 30 to 40 minute drive out of town.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"What a fantastic place!"
My family and I wanted somewhere that could access San Francisco, but also be a quiet vacation spot. Lafayette and the hotel was perfect for this. The hotel looks and feels amazing, but the service is what makes it stand-out. An excellent, on-demand, shuttle to the train station to access San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland was most useful for us. Having booked other places for the rest of our vacation drive down to LA, we're just sorry we didn't use the sister hotels to stay at. Oh, and the hotel was cheaper than any other place we considered staying at.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Finally got to enjoy this wonderful landmark!"
Having lived in Danville for 25 years and moved to Colorado, I've ALWAYS wanted to stay at the Lafayette Park Hotel. It lived up to my expectations - the staff were very welcoming, the room was big and comfortable, and my husband and I both read books from the room library. We felt special and pampered. The location was ideal. Only issue was that the parking was limited - next time we'll use the valet service. Thank you!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2014