All hotels in Lafayette, California, United States of America
3287 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA, 94549, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great room
"Over night stay"
We stayed overnight for a little weekend get away. The hotel property is nice, front desk staff professional & personable, and the room was nice, clean and quiet. Just what we were looking for. The only downside is the parking fee. $20/day...seems a little steep given it's location and their own on-site parking. Other than that, I would definitely come back and perhaps look for street parking.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Debbie
"Thanks LPH!"
We loved our stay at LPH. Elegant hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Nice location off the beaten path but very close to Walnut Creek and San Francisco. We would definitely stay again! :)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Incredible service 5 + stars"
My experience with Yasser at the front desk wwas one of the finest at a hotel yet. He as kind, knowledgeable and upgraded our room to a suite for no cost. He made my wife and my New Years unforgettable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
justin
"Large room; great to work from"
Great high end hotel. I never left the room. Ordered room service for dinner. Not cheap, but fast and delicious.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Conrad
"Business Trip"
My stay was great. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff's service was excellent. Charming out of the way spot.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Anthony
Very cozy. Would go back for pleasure.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Enjoyed the restaurant, service was very good.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
The room was perfect in every way, and the restaurant offered excellent choices. A beautiful hotel in a perfect location!
1 night trip Nov 4, 2015
Dawn
". Beds were super comfy and was overall a great st"
Had a great stay. Front desk was very friendly and thorough. Rooms were clean. Beds were super comfy and was overall a great stay
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Shaun
"Beautiful hotel in lovely Lafayette"
We arrived late at night after a cross country flight. Valet and front desk staff very welcoming. Beautiful hotel. Clean and well appointed rooms. Loved the bed and pillows...super comfy. Nice bar and restaurant attached. Had amazing great breakfast before leaving the next morning. Nice safe neighborhood, easy on/off freeway. Would definitely recommend to friends and will stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Great
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Chang
great Service
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Chang
"Hotel review"
Overall, the hotel stay was wonderful, and the staff was great. We tried a bunch of different items on the menu and all were delicious. However, it seems there was a complete lack of communication on the hotel's part with hotel.com because upon arriving I was charged an additional large hotel fee on top of the website's fee. And now I am set back in my bank account because I can't use that money for other things. I am upset that I was under the impression that I would only be charged through the website (isn't that why I used it?). I don't know if the two parties need to communicate better, but I would be hesitant to use this again.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Best Hotel in Bay Area"
Everything was top notch! I am a business traveler. I am in a different hotel every week and no place I have stayed can beat Lafayette Park Hotel in charm, beauty and old school hospitality. Room service was prompt and the grilled cheese and tomato soup I ordered for dinner was delicious. My pancakes in the morning were very mediocre though for $16. But that didn't take away from the wonderful experience I had. Loved my room. It was gorgeous.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Lainika
"Feels like I'm at a French chateau!"
I've stayed here a few times so far and really enjoy it. It feels like I'm staying at a tucked away French chateau -- charming courtyards, a magical pool and spa area and quiet rooms. The restaurant is fantastic and the grounds and common areas are beautiful.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Elisabeth
"Excellent romantic getaway for staying in the room"
My husband and I had a romantic getaway at this hotel, and it was perfect! The room was large, well decorated, quiet, comfortable and romantic! It had all the little perks I'm not used to because this was my first stay in a 4 star hotel. The front desk was very helpful when we had to change our reservation last minute due to our son getting sick. They didn't charge us any fee or give us a hassle, even though we booked through Hotels.com! The pillows were soft, the spa was amazing, the pool was nice . . .
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"I prefer my olives in a martini"
Overall, we were pleased with our stay. The hotel is in a quaint little town/city with more shopping and restaurants than expected. The beds were quite comfortable. Also, although our room faced Hwy 24, we couldn't hear the cars. Unfortunately, our room was not quite clean. There were cobwebs on the desk lampshade, a green olive on the floor between the trash can & desk leg, and a plastic drink bottle under the bed. The pool is nice but very small and crowded day and night the long weekend we were there. Despite the negatives, we would probably stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
very nice and quiet.
2 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Diana
"Great place to stay..."
The bed was comfortable, great location, loved the decor and the windows opening to the courtyard... The food was delicious in the charming restaurants... A great place to stay, I will be returning...
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Marianne L
"Lamorinda 4 Star Hotel"
The room was huge, w/ all amenities; only issue was $20 parking. Right off highway; but couldn't hear it; nor did we notice much from the cemetery right next door.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Jay
"Getaway"
The rooms and on site restaurant are wonderful. They aalso have a great pool and full spa.
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"A relaxing birthday with peace and quiet."
My husband and I stayed here for my birthday, it was very relaxing, and beautiful. We are defineately coming back.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
jacqueline
"Okay"
The hotel was comfortable enough. However, our room was located above the lobby and the noise from the ac made it difficult for me to sleep. So, for this reason, I will rather stay in one of the major hotel chains next time we visit the bay area.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"The Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa joyfull experience"
This hotel is a friendly quiet place to stay, they are busy with conferences and it is kind of too close to a highway however that all ends after dinner and you will have a good night sleep. The service is outstanding with friendly and helpful staff to go with a very clean, quite elaborate and comfortable room. The value is great, especially for Bay Area. We loved the neighborhood. We strongly recommend having breakfast at the bistro, it was awesome.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
MEHDI
"Two mid week stay"
excellent hotel. Too near highway. Beautiful room nice touch ...free coffee in lobby Stayed two nights for r and r. Had light dinner at bistro it was very good
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Best Bet for East Bay Stay"
Outstanding service during a busy college visit. Great value, especially for Bay Area. Rooms were quite elaborate and comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Rob
"A return trip is in the the future"
A friendly quiet place to stay, they are busy with conferences but that all ends after dinner so it was quiet after that.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
ANITA
"Business and Pleasure"
Excellent!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
rick
Was there just for our wedding night, so not much description can be given. We got back from the reception and pretty much passed out. Bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Relax and Enjoy"
Very enjoyable. Service was excellent and the hotel is situated in Lafayette - a beautiful and peaceful area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"A great place to stay"
This was a special weekend celebration and everything was almost perfect. Unfortunately, a guest decided to light a cigarette in his/her room and set off the fire alarm for the entire hotel at 7 a.m. We had spa services on 2 different days and weren't told that there is a mid-week price and a weekend price, so one massage was $95 on Thursday evening and the other was $105 on Friday morning.(a little pricey for 50 minutes) However, the accommodations were excellent, the pool was refreshing, and the staff was friendly and attentive.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Janet
"Beautiful!!!"
Nothing to criticize about the hotel!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"A night away!"
We needed a night away, and what a great place to spend the night! When we checked in, the front desk employees were very friendly! My only complaint; we went to use the hot tub, the bubbles were not working. I called down to have someone check it out. We waited about 15 minutes and no one came. Main reason for going to this hotel was for their hot tube. The room was fantastic and the location was perfect! Even tho we live a few miles away, staying at the LPH seemed like we were far away!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
corey
"Old California Luxury Style and Service"
We had an excellent experience. The staff was helpful and consistently gracious. The food and service in the Park restaurant was very good. The room was lovely. We will certainly stay there again when we are in the area.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Thea
"Great night before a deposition"
This is a true old style 4 diamond resort. Lots of artwork, antiques, high class clocks, lamps, staircases and wood. Very English up style resort with multiple courtyards. If you are a mature adult who likes comfort and class (regardless of your age) you'll love the Lafayette Park.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Ken
"Great place"
Excellent, Quiet Great Expedia mystery hotel at a great price.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Excellent reprieve from staying in SF for 3 days."
Power down from the hustle and bustle of SF. Relax, peaceful and excellent service from the valet to the front desk. Room always perfect on our return. I wish I would have gotten a suite instead of the double queen. Restaurant and quality of food was perfect. (and we are from New Orleans so know what good food is!) Staff was like family! We shall return!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Ben
"Perfect"
Lovely
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
bob
"Perfect location"
Enjoyed the clean quiet rooms; would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Disappointed that I had to go into town for breakfast because your restaurant would not serve me breakfast after my 9:00 a.m. SPA treatments which was finished at 10:30.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Clean and elegant boutique hotel"
Checked in at 7pm and went to have a quick dinner in the bar. The food was good, service was good but the waitress a bit curt. The room was lovely, spacious and very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable; I had a full restful night sleep.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Dana
"OK for Lafayette"
Room was ok but noisy -- by the pool. I was charged $229 + parking of $20 (didn't have car there) but Expedia shows $183?
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
Lovely hotel. Very comfortable and tasteful.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Excellent!"
Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa is gorgeous! My room was large, clean, and very comfortable. I didn't have time to use the spa services, but the fitness center and pool area were wonderfully designed. This hotel is not too far off of a major roadway, but the layout of the rooms, courtyards, etc, makes you forget where you are. It is a beautiful property, and the service was top-notch!
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
melinda
"Lovely place"
Very nice hotel in a great location for getting on and off the freeway. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Kathleen
"Great Hotel, bring your IPad for Netflix"
Hotel staff and restaurant staff were excellent. My wife and I had a great time. The only complaint I have would be the room seems a little strange to me. There's a fireplace that doesn't work (it's for decorative purposes only) and the most disappointing part was a small TV stuffed in an armoire off in the corner. It was so far away from the bed that the remote doesn't work unless you get up and get closer to the TV each time. Also the basic cable with no option to order movies was a bummer. Room brings it down to a 3.5, but since you can't give half stars and the staff was so friendly I'll give it a 4. Pros: great staff, great restaurant, clean hotel Cons: room needs updating
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Mitchell
"Great hotel - close to St Mary's College"
The best hotel close to St. Mary's - a bit pricey, but very nice. Probably best hotel in Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Concord area.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Delightful Experience"
This is a Boutique hotel with very comfortable and spacious rooms, in a beautiful and convenient setting.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Len
"Lovely stay!"
This was our third stay at Lafayette Park Hotel. It is peaceful, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and the staff members are all wonderful.
Other trip May 19, 2015