All hotels in Lafayette, California, United States of America
3287 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA, 94549, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fantastic hotel - book it!"
Loved this hotel. Was only there one night for a business trip, but it was a great night. Had a lovely meal at the attached restaurant. The room was comfy, clean and decadent. Loved it. Wish I had the opportunity to stay longer. I had no opportunity to check out the neighborhood, so no comment on that.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
LuAnne
"A jewel of a hotel!"
Lafayette is a charming small town. Lafayette Park Hotel is the jewel of the city. It feels French & elegant in ornamentation - beautifully so. The heated outdoor pool/courtyard area is an oasis & in the past, I've had excellent massages in the spa. Staff is friendly & always helpful. The room is spacious, beautifully decorated, very comfortable & quiet. There was a destination wedding reception/dance going on downstairs & once I got in the elevator, I never heard a peep from that point on. The restaurant is excellent!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Susan S.
"Nice weekend getaway"
Could use more power outlets bedside for phones and computers, but other than that we had a wonderful stay. Ate at the Bistro and enjoyed the meal, staff was courteous and helpful. Room was comfortable and quiet. Wifi was very good.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
LB
"great experience"
this is by far one of the best hotel I have ever stayed . clean , friendly and relaxing . stayed two nights and decided to try the restaurant the last night . I ate at the bar and mike the bartender was great . if you stay at this hotel don't go out looking for a restaurant . their food is fantastic . I ended up trying 4 dishes , they were flawless . the price is more than reasonable and it look like there are a lots of local in the bar . that s a sign for a hotel . free internet is available and the garage at only $ 15 a day is a steal . I will will go back on my next trip to california
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
dominique
"Nice hotel but be careful what you ask for"
Prior to our arrival I was asked about our room preferences including whether we wanted a high floor, an accessible room or a room with a view. It appeared we could only choose one of the above so we asked for a room with a view. What we got is a room that faced a covered storage patio with a solid ceiling to floor wall directly facing our window. That was our view. Because of the wall, we couldn't see daylight. Therefore not only did we not have a view, the room was very dark. Other than that, the hotel and staff were wonderful
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
katherine
"Wonderful time at Lafayette"
My wife and I stayed here for 4 days and loved every minute of our stay. The hotel is located in the near many amenities and close to the highway. A big plus for the shuttle service picking and dropping us off at the BART terminal. Beds are extremely comfortable, didn't want to leave. Everyone is courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay again.
4 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Kirubaharan
"Perfectly"
I searched for weeks for a place to stay in the Berkeley Area for the Homecoming weekend/ Cal Game.... all sold out. Then I remembered this beauty! What a wise decision. Although almost double what I wanted to pay, it was a pleasure to enter a lovely room at 9pm after a very busy day. Beautiful linens, gorgeous furnishing, comfy bed, even a fireplace. And thank you, a coffee maker & robe. A very quiet night's sleep. It was a shame to have to leave in the morning. So glad we stayed here.. easy to get to, lovely to stay at.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Amenities"
The pool area only gets sun from 1pm to 4pm. The Spa treatments were very over-priced for what they provided. On-site parking was $15 when free street parking is right there.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
chris
"plush, comfortable and lovely"
Very comfortable, plush hotel. My only complaints are that everything is designed to charge guests more money: valet parking is the only option; a bottle of water in the room is $4, etc. However, coffee in the room and in lobby is free! Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a lovely place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Dawn
It was an okay experience, Nothing to rave about. The food was fair the room was fair the service was fair nothing exceptional.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Unfortunately, to end a long, bad day, I walked into my room and the first thing I saw was a frozen lemonade cup with dried napkins on it! My first thought was someone was in the room!! Checked it out then called the front desk and received a weak response to the cleanliness of the room and hesitancy to move (if I felt I needed to). With that said, nice room and beautiful overall.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Virginia
"Great elegant hotel to stay in"
Very comfortable- close to bart to get into San Francisco. Great bar downstairs- very clean- all good
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
the enviroment is nice and unique, easy access to highway, yet quiet.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Pleasant room delicious dinner"
The room was very confortable but the dinner was amazing. The Bistro was delicious for both dinner and breakfast. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Excellent staff and comfort but..."
Staff was excellent. Parking was less than desirable. We have a full size car, most spots were for truly compact cars. And the full spots were full (of compact cars!!!). Wanted to join frequent user club and could not get credit for current five day stay - very irritating since all other programs honor current stays as an inducement to join. Hotel location was ideal for our needs but might reconsider next time.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Elly
"Beautiful!"
Beautiful and immaculate hotel. Big rooms and comfortable beds. Can't say anything negative, absolutely wonderful. Good food and service in the bar and bistro. Fun outside dining with fire pits. Pool area was so nice, you felt like you were in an exotic paradise. I would stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Cindy
Beautiful and spacious rooms! Very relaxing. Internet was a come and go thing,they said at the front desk it only allows so many people on at a time on each floors! Weird in today's modern time. Not really a place for kids. Bad experience at the pool, two couples were doing inappropriate things to each other that should have been done behind closed doors! Tried to take shuttle to down town but it was already booked for the night for 9:30 it was only 7:00 when we asked. Very nice town a place I would think about moving to after retirement.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
lindal
"Loved it!"
Lovely, spacious room with nice little touches and amenities. Appealing interiors otherwise, beautiful and well-tended grounds and patio areas, and overall restful and pleasant atmosphere - the wooded setting creates a mountain getaway feel, especially to the outdoor areas. The immediate surroundings beyond the hotel are not great for a short walk but otherwise the location is great for sight-seeing and day trips in the surrounding area. We didn't have time to take advantage of the spa services (which looked very appealing) but enjoyed the pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi, as well as the bar and restaurant. We would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Gwyn & Tracy
Very clean Stated here. Took a Bart to San Francisco. They have free shuttle service to Bart which is about a mile from their hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Shiva
"Grandma's hotel"
The room is clean but do not stay if you are into grandma's decor from the George Washington era. Rooms and corridors are dark and old. Major contrast to the brightness of the lobby. Also, had kids running back and forth on floor above us. Definitely not sound proof.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
After struggling last minute to find somewhere nice for a family stay for a night in San Francisco,we found Hotel Lafayette. It is beautiful and worth the 30 to 40 minute drive out of town.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"What a fantastic place!"
My family and I wanted somewhere that could access San Francisco, but also be a quiet vacation spot. Lafayette and the hotel was perfect for this. The hotel looks and feels amazing, but the service is what makes it stand-out. An excellent, on-demand, shuttle to the train station to access San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland was most useful for us. Having booked other places for the rest of our vacation drive down to LA, we're just sorry we didn't use the sister hotels to stay at. Oh, and the hotel was cheaper than any other place we considered staying at.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Finally got to enjoy this wonderful landmark!"
Having lived in Danville for 25 years and moved to Colorado, I've ALWAYS wanted to stay at the Lafayette Park Hotel. It lived up to my expectations - the staff were very welcoming, the room was big and comfortable, and my husband and I both read books from the room library. We felt special and pampered. The location was ideal. Only issue was that the parking was limited - next time we'll use the valet service. Thank you!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Connie
"Nice hotel with large rooms and a nice pool area."
The rooms are very quiet, large and clean. We did not care for the bed as the mattress was very hard, they could improve the bedding and make it more plush. We had breakfast delivered to our room and the "basket" of pastries was 3 miniature pastries, it was a total rip off. Also, the person who checked us in said that he was waiving the parking fee for the 2 days since this was our first stay at their hotel and we were charged anyways. We ate at the bistro one night on the patio and it was very enjoyable, the food was very good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Nathalie
This is a lovely hotel. The staff is very accomodating, the food is very good. A number of extras like the shuttle to the Bart station. A favorite hotel of mine.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Top notch hotel in terrific area. Very convenient to freeway. The owners really take care of this place and it shows. Highly recommended!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Great place!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Rajab
"Looks good - needs upgrading in a big way."
Bathroom outdated - old tile; small. Good amenities. Beds too soft and pillows way too hard. Three chairs - all chair bottoms were blown out and very uncomfortable. No safe in the room. Needs upgrading as it part of a very nice chain and not up to our expectations. Great location for us and, thus, very disappointing. Hope they get it fixed.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"not for business travel"
very slow wireless
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"DO IT!!! A Great Place to Stay"
Whether you make this your final destination for a get-a-way or an interim spot on your way somewhere else, you won't be disappointed. Even if it is just for a business trip, this is the place to stay. Strategically located, excellent facilities, fantastic and quite hospitable staff. You would be hard pressed to find anything better in the area.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
PZ-KI6SMN
"Wonderful Hotel"
Great hotel for a weekend getaway! The resteraunt has delicious food and great ambiance. We will definitely visit Laffayete in the near future!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"The best hotel I've stayed at for a long time."
Thanks to Expedia the hotel extended a very attractive rate and graciously extended it for 2 additional days. The hotel staff was always courteous and helpful. It made what could have been an awful trip into a somewhat enjoyable one.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great Hotel, glad we stayed!"
Just did a overnight, will come back and stay a couple of days to enjoy the spa with my wife.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The only hiccup was that the water in our room was turned off between 9 and 11am, which we were notified about in advance. However, we were told that this would not affect the cafe, which it did. There clearly was poor communication between the front desk and restaurant.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great hotel. Don't go anywhere else"
Best hotel in the area. Everything exceeded our expectations and we are discriminating experienced travelers. They will not disappoint. Price is a great value as well. If you want a hotel in this general area, look no further!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
bailey
"Which way"
Hotel needs to find itself. A hodge podge of the owners junk is used to decorate the hall ways. The clock at check in is absurd. The music form a wedding blasted until 11pm and kept us awake. Our first room smelt like smoke. This hotel is ready for a rehab. Staff was never available. We had to carry our own bags up to our room. No coordination between front desk and bell hop. Time to go back to school.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Bear
"White Glove Service in a Fast Food Age"
Stunning property in a botique East San Francisco Bay area hotel. Service was amazing. Our needs were so efficiently met that requests were fulfilled, almost, before they were given voice. Quiet, elegant efficiency.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
JKW
Very enjoyable
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not a Spa atmosphere"
Overall this is a nice hotel. It is right down the street from the main shops and restaurants of Lafayette. Easy access from the highway. We had a massage right after check in. The spa staff and massage were great. After the massage we decided to relax by the pool and get some sun. The problem was there was 6-8 middle aged obnoxious women that were allowed to get drunk, constantly yelling and talking loudly. Kind of ruined any spa atmosphere of relaxation. This went on for more than a few hours as we were in and out of the pool area. I'm all for letting loose-but this was excessive and the staff should have done better at controlling the atmosphere. The hotel grounds were attractive and maintained. The attached restaurant was convenient-nice breakfast. Probably would not go back due to the experience at the pool. When we travel we are looking for relaxation not drunken, who can talk the loudest parties. With "Spa" in the name, I was expecting something different.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Vintage hotel. Needs some attention."
Checked in and placed in a room on the second floor near the HVAC system. Immediately requested to be moved. Placed in another room on the courtyard side. The room was pretty dated and needed some TLC.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Elegant and comfortable"
I enjoyed it very much. There were only a few glitches such as the telephone didn't work and there was dried toothpaste on the front of the vanity when we arrived. The buffet brunch was wonderful and the beds were really comfy in a large room. I couldn't find a safe in the room so don't bring a lot of valuable jewelry with you.
5 night trip May 10, 2014
DeAnna
"Beautiful hotel."
A beautiful resort hotel with an excellent staff. I enjoyed sitting by the outdoor fireplace next to the pool, and relaxing in the hot tub and sauna, a real treat after a long plane ride
Other trip May 13, 2014
Teddy
"Very courteous Staff"
We stayed one night at Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa for my husbands birthday and I very impressed by the professionalism yet friendliness of the staff. At check in, the lady offered to have a complimentary cheese platter and sparkling wine sent to the room as a surprise for my husband. When I asked to have a rollaway bed added to the room they brought it over within 5 minutes. The facilities were excellent and the traditionally styled room comfortable, clean and spacious.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jayne
"very good"
good and clean hotel, very comfortable room and bed.nice worker in hotel front desk and vallet parking service.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
renee
"The Lafayette Park is resort quality."
It is centrally located to where I have to be on my business trips to the Bay Area. It affords me comfort, dinning in a resort atmospere. Additionally the have recreation and a SPA.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Don
"one night stay"
Very nice. Would return in the future
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"A very pretty and romantic hotel"
We enjoyed our time immensely. This is a discrete, private and beautiful hotel. Ideal for a romantic getaway.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"A truly unique and beautiful hotel"
We were staying there to attend a wedding shower held in Orinda. The hotel had the perfect location and was easy to find. The hotel staff was so kind and helpful. We went to the hot tub every morning and loved the fireplace next to the swimming pool. The hotel reminds me of one of the Grand hotels of Europe.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Janice
"Nice Hotel! Really Great location"
Spa service & Pool Area was amazing. Very friendly and helpful staff. The car service into near by cities was extremely helpful and fun. Great time!! Looking forward to another visit.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good but a tough spot"
The hotel and staff was great! The parking and driving entrance by the valet area was terrible. Not sure much can be done because space is at a premium but the parking spots in the underground parking are beyond narrow and driving in and out of the drop off area almost always required you to back up at least once.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014