All hotels in Lafayette, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3287 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA, 94549, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel with large rooms and a nice pool area."
The rooms are very quiet, large and clean. We did not care for the bed as the mattress was very hard, they could improve the bedding and make it more plush. We had breakfast delivered to our room and the "basket" of pastries was 3 miniature pastries, it was a total rip off. Also, the person who checked us in said that he was waiving the parking fee for the 2 days since this was our first stay at their hotel and we were charged anyways. We ate at the bistro one night on the patio and it was very enjoyable, the food was very good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Nathalie
This is a lovely hotel. The staff is very accomodating, the food is very good. A number of extras like the shuttle to the Bart station. A favorite hotel of mine.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Top notch hotel in terrific area. Very convenient to freeway. The owners really take care of this place and it shows. Highly recommended!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Great place!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Rajab
"Looks good - needs upgrading in a big way."
Bathroom outdated - old tile; small. Good amenities. Beds too soft and pillows way too hard. Three chairs - all chair bottoms were blown out and very uncomfortable. No safe in the room. Needs upgrading as it part of a very nice chain and not up to our expectations. Great location for us and, thus, very disappointing. Hope they get it fixed.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"not for business travel"
very slow wireless
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"DO IT!!! A Great Place to Stay"
Whether you make this your final destination for a get-a-way or an interim spot on your way somewhere else, you won't be disappointed. Even if it is just for a business trip, this is the place to stay. Strategically located, excellent facilities, fantastic and quite hospitable staff. You would be hard pressed to find anything better in the area.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
PZ-KI6SMN
"Wonderful Hotel"
Great hotel for a weekend getaway! The resteraunt has delicious food and great ambiance. We will definitely visit Laffayete in the near future!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"The best hotel I've stayed at for a long time."
Thanks to Expedia the hotel extended a very attractive rate and graciously extended it for 2 additional days. The hotel staff was always courteous and helpful. It made what could have been an awful trip into a somewhat enjoyable one.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great Hotel, glad we stayed!"
Just did a overnight, will come back and stay a couple of days to enjoy the spa with my wife.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The only hiccup was that the water in our room was turned off between 9 and 11am, which we were notified about in advance. However, we were told that this would not affect the cafe, which it did. There clearly was poor communication between the front desk and restaurant.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great hotel. Don't go anywhere else"
Best hotel in the area. Everything exceeded our expectations and we are discriminating experienced travelers. They will not disappoint. Price is a great value as well. If you want a hotel in this general area, look no further!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
bailey
"Which way"
Hotel needs to find itself. A hodge podge of the owners junk is used to decorate the hall ways. The clock at check in is absurd. The music form a wedding blasted until 11pm and kept us awake. Our first room smelt like smoke. This hotel is ready for a rehab. Staff was never available. We had to carry our own bags up to our room. No coordination between front desk and bell hop. Time to go back to school.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Bear
"White Glove Service in a Fast Food Age"
Stunning property in a botique East San Francisco Bay area hotel. Service was amazing. Our needs were so efficiently met that requests were fulfilled, almost, before they were given voice. Quiet, elegant efficiency.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
JKW
Very enjoyable
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not a Spa atmosphere"
Overall this is a nice hotel. It is right down the street from the main shops and restaurants of Lafayette. Easy access from the highway. We had a massage right after check in. The spa staff and massage were great. After the massage we decided to relax by the pool and get some sun. The problem was there was 6-8 middle aged obnoxious women that were allowed to get drunk, constantly yelling and talking loudly. Kind of ruined any spa atmosphere of relaxation. This went on for more than a few hours as we were in and out of the pool area. I'm all for letting loose-but this was excessive and the staff should have done better at controlling the atmosphere. The hotel grounds were attractive and maintained. The attached restaurant was convenient-nice breakfast. Probably would not go back due to the experience at the pool. When we travel we are looking for relaxation not drunken, who can talk the loudest parties. With "Spa" in the name, I was expecting something different.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Vintage hotel. Needs some attention."
Checked in and placed in a room on the second floor near the HVAC system. Immediately requested to be moved. Placed in another room on the courtyard side. The room was pretty dated and needed some TLC.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Elegant and comfortable"
I enjoyed it very much. There were only a few glitches such as the telephone didn't work and there was dried toothpaste on the front of the vanity when we arrived. The buffet brunch was wonderful and the beds were really comfy in a large room. I couldn't find a safe in the room so don't bring a lot of valuable jewelry with you.
5 night trip May 10, 2014
DeAnna
"Beautiful hotel."
A beautiful resort hotel with an excellent staff. I enjoyed sitting by the outdoor fireplace next to the pool, and relaxing in the hot tub and sauna, a real treat after a long plane ride
Other trip May 13, 2014
Teddy
"Very courteous Staff"
We stayed one night at Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa for my husbands birthday and I very impressed by the professionalism yet friendliness of the staff. At check in, the lady offered to have a complimentary cheese platter and sparkling wine sent to the room as a surprise for my husband. When I asked to have a rollaway bed added to the room they brought it over within 5 minutes. The facilities were excellent and the traditionally styled room comfortable, clean and spacious.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jayne
"very good"
good and clean hotel, very comfortable room and bed.nice worker in hotel front desk and vallet parking service.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
renee
"The Lafayette Park is resort quality."
It is centrally located to where I have to be on my business trips to the Bay Area. It affords me comfort, dinning in a resort atmospere. Additionally the have recreation and a SPA.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Don
"one night stay"
Very nice. Would return in the future
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"A very pretty and romantic hotel"
We enjoyed our time immensely. This is a discrete, private and beautiful hotel. Ideal for a romantic getaway.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"A truly unique and beautiful hotel"
We were staying there to attend a wedding shower held in Orinda. The hotel had the perfect location and was easy to find. The hotel staff was so kind and helpful. We went to the hot tub every morning and loved the fireplace next to the swimming pool. The hotel reminds me of one of the Grand hotels of Europe.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Janice
"Nice Hotel! Really Great location"
Spa service & Pool Area was amazing. Very friendly and helpful staff. The car service into near by cities was extremely helpful and fun. Great time!! Looking forward to another visit.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good but a tough spot"
The hotel and staff was great! The parking and driving entrance by the valet area was terrible. Not sure much can be done because space is at a premium but the parking spots in the underground parking are beyond narrow and driving in and out of the drop off area almost always required you to back up at least once.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Incredible level of service"
I travel a great deal and this was perhaps the nicest, most friendly staff I have encountered in years. Absolutely worth the visit.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
A lovely hotel with a European feel. Sunday brunch, a hybrid of breakfast and dinner entrees, was excellent.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Super fancy!"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Alan and Megan were very exceptionally friendly, and all the hotel staff are very formal. The room was spectacular, spacious, and wonderful! I enjoyed sitting in the Wishing Well Courtyard, reading in the library, and exercising in the fitness center. There were a lot of business meetings during my stay, so it was kind of noisy walking the halls. Overall, I enjoyed my stay!
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Lovely hotel and close to all freeways."
We had a delightful stay at the Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa. The staff was pleasant, well-informed about the area surrounding the hotel and always accommodating. Although we did not dine at the restaurant, we did have a cocktail in the bar which was lively with conversation. The rooms are very spacious and the beds are adorned with a down comforter and pillows. We had a great night's sleep. If I am visiting in the Walnut Creek/Lafayette area again, I will most definitely stay at the Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
PJ
"great place!"
wonderful landing spot for a Berkeley wedding - easy to get to but away from too much clamor
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Confident & Clean"
I felt safe & confident as I was traveling alone in my surroundings of the Layafette Park Hotel & Spa. I was traveling on business yet made time for leisure and was glad I did. I experienced a nice spa treatment. My room was clean and comfortable and the pool/hot tub was clean and refreshing. I look forward to returning.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
Lynne
"great place to relax and unwind."
Stayed here on Super Bowl Sunday after a day of shopping in Walnut Creek. The room was large and comfortable. Had room service while watching the game. Food was great and delivered really quickly. Highly recommend this hotel for whatever you may be in the area.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Bob C
Beautiful hotel, spacious rooms. Gym is above-par for a hotel, complete with a jacuzzi, pool and sauna. Fun, lively bar/restaurant. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
I liked the stay very much. The gym was great, the rooms were clean and welcoming. I do feel like parking should be included, but other than that it is a perfect place to stay.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Luxury Hotel"
Everything was fabulous about this hotel. We were visiting St. Mary's as a potential college for my son. Room was spacious and comfortable. We ate both dinner and breakfast at the Park Bistro and both were delicious. This will definitely be our hotel of choice when visiting our son in college.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Nice place, great location."
Very quiet and comfortable. Just right for what we needed. Convenient to Walnut Creek and San Francisco with quick access to freeway.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Anitque building and furnishings"
Nice rooms and great restaurant.
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
We have stayed here mutliple times while visiting family in the area. The hotel staff was very helpful when we needed to check in/print boarding passes for our flight since the mobile app wasn't working for us. Be sure to check your bill before check-out. We were charged a nightly parking fee and didn't even have a car. That should not be an automatic add-on. They did remove it without issue. Other fine hotels provide a couple of complementary bottles of water. That would be a nice addition instead of charging $4 for a bottle when we have already paid good money for the room.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Outstanding service"
I had to make a last minute reservation so I could be in San Francisco by 5am. The hotel staff made sure my car was ready to go on time and they gave me quick directions to the nearest BART station (only 1 1/2 miles away). It's one of the quietest rooms, comfortable, with plenty of space to set up my laptop. The hotel itself is beautiful, inside and out.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Katrina
"Nice hotel,comfortable"
Pleasant time Furnishings were a bit dated and carpet was a bit dirty. Service was good every where in hotel I was not so impressed with Park Bistro food as other people have been
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Watch your CC"
I've stayed here 4 times, all booked through Hotels.com, and 2 out of the 3 times the hotel charged my credit card for the full stay. Fortunately I check my credit card statement and noticed the charge, called the hotel and they refunded me the money, but somehow their system doesn't show it pre-paid, so just a warning. I ask the hotel how to avoid this and they just told me to book directly with them, which just isn't going to happen. Other than that the only bummer was that the fire-places are all out of order per the fire department. that was the reason we were staying there, it was our anniversary and my wife loves that about the hotel. The beds are really comfy and clean room.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Best area hotel"
Finest hotel in the area. Room was spacious and very well appointed.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Dick
"Great place and cute city!"
This is one of the best places we have stayed at in a few years. Hotel staff was outstanding. We arrived late and ate dinner in the bar the good was another great surprise. Access is easy from Hwy.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Overrated"
I wouldn't recommend this hotel of all the hotels I've stayed at in the Berkley/Walnut creek area in the last 4 years. Their front desk staff/management are unhelpful and the rooms are not well maintained, as could be said for the general facilities. I also expected better fitness facility for a resort/spa hotel. Overall it takes a lot to disappoint - but that is how I was left feeling.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Duane
"Local gem of a hotel"
The staff was excellent, facilities were great, bistro and bar were wonderful as well.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Very nice place to stay"
Staff is great, food is good. The rooms are nice sized and the beds are comfortable. Easy access from freeway.
3 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Nice, friendly staff"
The hotel met and exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly, even helping us get to the BART and back. The only problem was the fact that they did not tell us about a package that arrived at the front desk for us. Otherwise, an amazing trip!
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Gina and Howard
"Hidden Gem"
The hotel was fantastic, the hot stone massage was amazing, the Sunday brunch was yummy. Best find ever!!!!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013