All hotels in Elyria, Ohio, United States of America
621 Midway Boulevard, Elyria, OH, 44035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"decent place"
Weekend trip nice place right near a mall.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Would stay again"
Did the job, there on a soccer trip. Great price, a lot of stuff around the hotel.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"No frills, Great Price!"
It's clean, the staff is friendly and it's really reasonably priced. The view is of the Loews parking. The breakfast isn't much. The rooms are a little dated. But you can't beat the price.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Marc
"nice and clean"
Room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly when we checked in and when we checked out.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
james
"The Pits"
The room was filthy, worn-out, holes in curtains. Would not walk on floor bare foot. Finger prints on everything. Wouldn't even use the shower.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
denise
"Never again"
Never again
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Zoran
"Great Value / Service / Clean Room"
Great service, Great Value. It is not the 4 seasons; but you get a clean room at a great price. Indoor pool, free breakfast and wi-fi.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Cleanliness rules"
Such a clean room. No complaints at all
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Drew
"Dirty rooms and too small..."
This hotel is in need of some major changes. Starting with housekeeping. Our room had dirty floor & random hairs & crumbs on linens. The breakfast was very sparse as well. The beds are hard as rocks also.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
theresa
"Not to bad"
If you are looking for a place to crash for a night or 2 this is a great choice for the money. Breakfast was not good, hardly no food and there was no coffee. The room was clean and the staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Numerous Issues"
We were 500 miles away from for my mother-in-law's funeral. We asked for extra towels as the two provided were the size of dish towels. I had to ask for them each day. We put 2 towels in the dresser drawer only to find them gone when we returned from the funeral. Apparently you train your housekeeping staff to rifle through guest's belongings. I guess they determined that we were about to abscond with your dish/bath towels. Believe me, we did not plan to heist these rags and I certainly do not appreciate having my belongings rummaged through. Soda machine in lobby was either empty or out of order. It was a real treat to have to get back in the car and go find a store to get something cold to drink. The safe in the room did not operate. They sent in a repair guy who could not figure it out and told us it couldn't be fixed. No one offered to switch sates or rooms. I was just told that there's no charge for the safe. The repair guy was able to fix the toilet seat that was falling off the toilet. All in all you run a pretty shabby operation at this location. I will not stay at any Red Roof Inn's again nor will I recommend them to anyone. Believe me when I say that I will share our experiences with everyone I know. Paul A. Banko
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pretty good"
I was in town to help move my dad. I stayed for 1 night in a standard king room. The room was very clean and the bed was nice amd comfortable. None of the soda machines had anything in them, and the breakfast wasnt the best. Over all it was a great place to stay for the price. If im ever in town again ill probably stay here.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Red Roof Inn"
This is the third time my kids and I stayed at this hotel during a dance competition weekend. As always, the rooms were clean and the staff was fabulous! The hotel is a little outdated, but they have made improvements each time we've been there. For the price, it's much nicer than most other hotels we've been in!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Megan
"RED ROOF ELYRIA OH"
I always look for bedbugs. None found, but did see undesirable hair, if you know what I mean, on the head of the box spring. AC did not cool well. Breakfast room was not dirty, but messy. Crumbs everywhere, empty bagel bag and tie left on counter, trash cans so full I had to push stuff down to deposit my trash. . No hardboiled eggs on Sunday morning which meant no protein available. This is the first time I have stayed in a Red Roof Inn and Suites and from this experience I will not staying here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hema was an amazing lady !"
standard room was small you couldn't shut the bathroom door while in there asked the front desk gave me a king suit right away Hema the lady at front desk very very friendly the pool was chilly she turned it up right away the rooms could use an update but other than that this place was fine very quite place shopping near by they did everything they could to make you comfortable breakfast wasn't much but hey no one said you had to eat there
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
a
No major complaints. A good location for visitors to Oberlin who can't find a place closer.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"good value"
Good stay for the money. Clean.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Lorena
"Meeting family and friends"
We celebrated a brother's 90 birthday. 35 relatives came including my brother from Pa
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
a retired teach
"Close to stores and restaurants"
I can't complain I was there for 2 nights the it was very quiet and I slept well.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Carmen
"Staff was extremely friendly."
It was a great stay would stay again. The staff was extremely friendly. I loved that it was pet friendly.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Litt
"You get what you pay for."
Clean. No frills. Limited, unappetizing breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Definitely needs improvement"
The price was good, the hotel is fine for the price to stay overnight. Some annoyances: no cream and sugar for coffee in the room, low shower water pressure, really small bathrooms, wi-fi is not working.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Half way to DC (from Chicago)"
Staff here were awesome. Hate to rate it average as the staff was above average. But the hotel has seen better days and the walls were thin so I could hear everything in the halls which made for a bad nights sleep. The pool was very cold so swimming didn't last long. The breakfast Buffett was okay and staff was on hand to refill empty items. Probably wouldn't stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good Business location"
biz trip. Clean, budget priced, and easily accessible to interstate. Good place to stay on biz.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Obviously not a top-of-the-line hotel, but for the price it was clean and quiet. Can't ask for much more than that. I'd crash there again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"March 2015"
The service was excellent. I just wish the pool hours started earlier.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
first room was dirty. Crumbs on floor, trash not taken out, sheets were sketchy. Second room was better. Booked a week in advance but got there and they weren't expecting me and didn't have anything ready for me as I was there after check in time.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Good accommodations and cost effective. Indoor swimming pool is a plus and staff are very friendly and attentive. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Average"
We had to change rooms since there were a massive amount of kids 10 and under next to us. The front desk moved us quickly.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Hotel Contact"
I was trying to contact the hotel to say I was arriving late and nobody answered. Upon arrival even though it was late all was fine.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"A Nice, quiet place to stay in Elyria."
It was a very quiet stay. No loud people in the hotel at all. Sometimes in hotels you have people who are loud and noisy but not in Red Roof. It was very pleasant and the staff was very helpful and very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Worn Out"
Very worn out hotel. The whole place needs an entire remodel and deep cleaning. It appeared that there are people "living" in the hotel. There are several other hotels nearby to choose from.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"good"
I have stayed here before and always get good service. My room is always clean
1 night trip Feb 24, 2015
Teresa
"Best around for the price"
You can't beat the rates at this location, and the rooms are much bigger than places that are in the same price bracket.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good value for the money"
We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before, but while looking for a hotel for an overnight stay while traveling, the price seemed right so we decided to give it a try. Overall, we were happy with our experience. The pillows on the bed were not the most comfortable I have ever had, but were ok. The staff we encountered were all very nice and helpful. Breakfast was skimpy compared to other hotels, not much of a selection, but what they had was ok. For someone looking to save money, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ray
"Convenient to Route 80."
Great all around for the price. Clean rooms, courteous staff. Only drawback was the noise from other guests, though by 10o'clock it got quiet. So if you want to retire early it might be a little difficult. Breakfast was so-so.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
millie
"Our little get way"
Excellent Staff.. Always friendly and courteous! Always have a room ready for early check in! Just all in all a great little hotel, just off the freeway
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great for the price"
For the price it was a good deal. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Staff was nice. Breakfast bar ok. But remember the price. Would do it again
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
nice beach
"A little smoky - but for the price it was worth it"
This hotel was OK. They have smoking rooms so some of the floors smell like tobacco. I asked to be moved because my room smelled like smoke, they were happy to oblige.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
Jeremy
"Very clean and friendly staff"
Everything was very clean and dust free. Very friendly staff. Will stay again in the near future.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
It was a lot nicer than what I was expecting. The staff was amazing. The room was a nice size. Loved the huge king size bed but the cleanness wasn't the best. Stains on blanket. And the breakfast was mediocre.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Well... unfortunately we had a less than average stay. The lights and lamp in our room didn't work properly, I couldn't log on to the internet and finally, the next morning when getting burnt tasting coffee, I asked for the creamer to be refilled and was told to just use the powder creamer packets instead. Disappointing stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"poor"
went to visit family asked for refrigerator for room and was told new owners pulled all of them except ones in the suites. also had no internet the entire stay and when talked to other guests they said they had not had any all that week before we arrived also.. we have stayed there often but this is our last stay there
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Angela
"Comfortable & Relaxing"
Very Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
All equipment in exercise room is broken. Walls are thin so you hear showers, toilets and barking dogs. Best part is friendly staff
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Value for price / met expectations"
Quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was a spartan continental, but that was expected as advertised. Curious oddities did not diminish the quality of the stay. 1) Badly stained lamp shade. 2) Why are the lights over the beds so low? It's a head hitting annoyance. 3) All the lamps were unplugged. Didn't even know where to plug one in without having to move it. Pool looked like fun... kids (I pass).
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Jonathan
"Nice enough for one night"
The hotel is in a very nice area. The bedroom was large and roomy. The bathroom was tiny and needed work. The shower couldn't keep a constant temperature. We didn't care for the waterproof mattress pad as it made sleeping very uncomfortable. The wireless was not working properly. It was nice enough for the one night we stayed but we would not stay there for an extended time.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Stacy
"Clean and comfortable, but breakfast so-so"
Our room (3rd floor) was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was very nice. The hotel itself is located right off of main highway, so the rooms facing that direction may get a bit of the road noise I assume. Ours didn't. The breakfast was the only thing I wish could be improved. The coffee was constantly out and when it was in, it was lukewarm. The food choices: whole wheat bread (for toast), white bagels or white English muffins. Little packets of: cream cheese spread, whipped butter, peanut butter and jelly. Hard boiled eggs. Corn flakes and Fruit Loops cereal. Yogurt. Milk. Fruit: apples, or banana, I saw one mandarin once. Coffee (regular and decaf), hot water, tea bags, and some juice. Oh, also two types of pastries (small doughnuts and mini muffins) that I wouldn't dare touch.
"Attitude adjustment"
I arrived exhausted, with hands full, and the doors were not automatic! It was awkward getting in 2 sets of doors with rolling luggage. At first, I was not pleasant But the desk attendant was very kind. Once I adjusted my expectations, my three-night stay was OK. I felt safe, had a clean, quiet room, and adequate breakfast. The worst thing was very spotty Wi-Fi. I could access it in the lobby, but not in my room. Also, no business center. Probably a fair deal for the price.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Ann
"A room with beds - would not book it again."
Our room was a small step above that of a Motel 6. We had two beds, scratchy toilet paper and an ice bucket. The bathroom was small and the two towels even smaller. The breakfast was unacceptable. Previously we stayed at the Ramada and paid a little extra for this hotel - big mistake. The hotel is on the opposite side of the freeway from the mall and the Ramada across from Lowes. Basically - never again.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014