All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4725 25th Ave Ne, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.6
Stayed in the apt style room which worked out perfectly for our group.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Ok for the price and location."
Stayed here while going to the Huskies game. Pulled in around noon figuring we would not be able to check in yet, but would at least get to park there. They told us no, it was first come first serve on parking. So we had to pay $20.00 next door to park. When we checked in they gave us a parking pass to put on our car. Not sure why since we were told it was first come first serve. Forgot to ask. It is an outdated hotel/motel and definitely not the cleanest. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked. The shower is another story, it went from very hot to very cold several times during my shower, so be careful. Nice shopping center and restaurants right across the street which made it nice. The stay is good for one night. Would probably stay here again if the price was right.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good getaway"
Front desk staff pleasant, accommodated request for first floor room, answered questions about the remotes for the TV.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Reasonably priced hotel with a nice location"
The hotel was sufficient for our needs. Nice location near the university. Room was a little run-down, but clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was cheerful and helpful. The breakfast was quite nice. But the swimming pool was broken and clearly had been for some time. And it was 90 degrees in Seattle. Had we known one of the few amenities to this property was out of order, we would've chosen to stay elsewhere. I wish it had been noted somewhere on the hotel website or when we reserved that the pool was broken.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Dirty rooms, unfriendly staff- AVOID!"
As other reviewers have warned, the "suites" sold by this hotel are actually disgusting, filthy apartments several blocks away with no nearby parking. I had been told that there were also suites in the main building, but when I checked out the other building's rooms and refused to stay there, all that was left in the "good" building was a regular room. I took it because there were no other rooms available at any other hotels nearby, but I was refused any refund for the room downgrade. Not a surprise, since the checkin clerk was unfriendly from the beginning. The room we got was not great either. Horribly uncomfortable bed, the smallest, lumpiest "pillows" I have ever seen, bedspread and table covered in what I will optimistically call strawberry jam, bathroom walls covered in drips and stains- just nasty all around. Oh, and one night, we had to call the office to get pillowcases when we got back from a long work day. I would never stay here again, and I can't recommend that anyone else stay here, either. Spend a little more money and stay at another place- you'll be glad you avoided this one!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
MN
"Close UW medical center and Seattle waterfront"
I have to agree with other reviewers. The hallway carpets are very dirty and stained. At very least they should be cleaned but optimally they need to be replaced. I am making the assumption it is now a wyndham property by the sign that said you could earn wyndham points I would think they would come through and upgrade a few things. The room itself was clean and the bed was ok. The staff were pleasant and polite. One young man, Kent, I have to give a lot of credit to. I was in the office when a man came in to check in. The man was very rude and belittlling to Kent. Kent remained calm and registered the man as quickly as possible without responding back to the man in the same manner the man was using. My husband had surgery at the UW medical center and spent the night. The location was very close for me to spend the night and return to the hospital the next day.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel for a good value."
When I first arrived at the hotel, I did not have high expectations. The look from outside was that of an average hotel/motel. However, I was very pleased with the overall quality of the room. The bed was comfortable, the shower/bathroom was clean and nice, and the staff was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely stay here again while in the Seattle University area.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"The Building Behind the Building"
I read about a 2012 remodel so I was hopeful my room would be decent despite the cheap price. They gave me a room in "the building behind the building"--a block of old 60's era converted apts with mismatched 60s furniture, shoddy construction, paint, etc and smelling of stale cigarette smoke. Very dark and creepy!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
michelle
"Not the cleanest"
Floor was filthy, linens stained, bathroom didn't appear fully cleaned upon our arrival, housekeeping cleaned it the following morning. We were told the hotel did not have a single extra pillow for our toddlers use. Breakfast was the usual hotel fair, it was nice they provided that.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to medical center"
we've stayed there several times and this time was the least clean. The bed is pretty uncomfortable for my husband and we may not choose it again. The cost, availability and location are very hard to beat however.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
marlis
"close to UW and close to downtown"
Milano's Pizza was the best pizza I ever ate.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Close to where we needed to be"
Very reasonable rooms. The mattress could be replaced, but rooms were clean. Close to where need to be and not to difficult to find. Seattle is just a bad city to drive in.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Paula
"Near to UV and UW"
The people in front desk is nice. And the locate is nice. The room seems old but the price is relatively low compared with other hotel. I booked for my friends and I think they are satisfied about this hotel.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
JG
"Good location, mediocre lodging"
Dated, musty and less than friendly staff. Cheapest room we could find near downtown, should've planned better.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Mamacita
Fortunately we only stayed 1 night. We were put in a room in an apartment building behind the main building. It was dark, dingy, and felt like a dirty old college apartment. Was afraid to take off my shoes and walk barefoot on the carpet. The main hotel building looks okay, so if you stay here insist on staying in the front building. When I asked the front desk lady about the rooms the morning we checked out she basically blamed it on Expedia claiming Expedia booked us that specific room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"College daze"
Difficult parking, unprofessional staff, dirty halls and grounds, confusing layout to halls, no elevator that we could find, mediocre room
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Conveniently located hotel near U of Washington"
convenient location and friendly staff but hotel is really not up to Expedia standards - pretty seedy rooms.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"cheaper than downtown"
It's a travelodge, not a five star hotel, but it wasn't bad. The shower was whacko, however. Every 40 seconds it would either scald or freeze you. There was no temperature control whatsoever. The bed was comfy and there were towels, so I can't complain much.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Rebecca
"The most uncomfortable motel we stayed at."
The room urine smell in the room, the room is very dirty, the bed was like sleeping on a sagging spring and very uncomfortable with smell once again the urine smell in the bedroom.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
N. Dziadzio
"Slightly below standard Travelodge"
The TV does not allow for volume adjustment, first hotel I have ever seen do this. The furniture and decor of the room were outdated and below other Travelodges I have stayed at. Guest Services were pleasant and breakfast was decent, they even had bacon and sausage
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rags
"Pre-surgery stay"
Although the brochure states that the hotel was upgraded and renovated in 2012 it was still in very poor shape. Bed was short-sheeted and room was way too hot, even with A/C.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Overpriced"
This was a standard old motel with updated rooms, which made it comfortable. However, it was wayy overpriced. (Case in point: the night after this one we found a GORGEOUS lodge for $20 LESS). We would've never paid this if there was anything else available.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
MrsT
"Old hotel, but conveniently located"
Old hotel with wonderful new upscale shopping mall across from it with restaurants, drug store, grocery store and a multitude of nice shops.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Margie
The hotel was a bit run down and great need of updating. The location and friendliness of the staff made up for it though and I would probably stay again.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Convenience first; hotel quality second"
The sole reason for staying at this hotel was convenience. We attended a meeting at U.W. and this hotel is within easy walking distance.The extended check-out time is generous and I was able to leave my car in the hotel parking lot. For all of that, they get 5-stars. The hotel is a getting dated and a little run down. It is in need of a makeover (paint, carpets, etc). For our purpose, we got in late and left early for a meeting the hotel suited us fine. We did not indulge in their breakfast buffet (so I cannot rate), instead going to a local coffee shop (not hard to find in Seattle) on the walk to our meeting. The hotel staff was very competant and friendly; they had no problem allowing late check out and letting our car remain on their premise for a few hours. If your goal is to stay in Seattle, this location is not convenient to downtown. But, if you are in the U.W area. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
peter
"Across the street from a great mall"
The hotel is definitely dirty, but it's fine for one night
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Barbara and Susan
"Across the street from a very nice shopping center"
Room was clean and quite and the staff was helpful.,
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Bed Sheets"
The sheets were too small for the bed. Every morning they were off of both beds. When we tried to put them back on they barely fit!!! Other wise the room was fine. It was close to the University and thats why we were there.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
we were absolutely disgusted at the condition of the room, which we had to keep reminding the front desk to have cleaned. Our 1st shower in the bathroom included first killing a huge spider In the shower. The courtyard and right outside our door was filthy and leaves and dirt came into the room each time we opened our door. We would have been charged for having a safe in our room,but the charge was removed because there was no door on it. All in all a horrible experience.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good in a pinch"
Only booked it because everything else was full. Great location, very close to UW. Really nice shopping mall & restaurants across the street. The room was ok. It was clean. Decor needed some love. Room was at least inside locked hallway. The man at the desk was very helpful but the reception area totally smelled like cigarettes . Seemed odd for a non-smoking place. At least our room didn't smell.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
new UW parent
"Hotel tatty but clean"
Great location for UW and University Village. Staff are friendly, but hotel needs an upgrade of furnishings and decoration
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
richard
The water temperature in the shower was not stable. Once I sent a comfortable temperature, it would a minute or two, and then become increasingly hot or cold, so I was always adjusting the temperature. The carpet in the hallways looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years - perhaps they are better off with tile or another hard surface that is easier to maintain.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Close to UW Medschool"
Walking distance to hospital. Only clean area was the bathroom. A/C from the '70s.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
patient
"quiet neighborhood, close to all major sights"
Comfortable room, everything worked well. The neighborhood was quiet and safe. Breakfast was excellent, actual meat and fruit choices. Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker all worked well. We had a great time.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Lisa P.
We stayed in an apartment type room. Old, but serviceable. Price about right for Seattle. Close to family, but I'm not sure that I would choose it again. Very nice open plan mall across the street. Upscale shops and a great sushi restaurant.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Will stay there again"
I had a Saturday and Sunday night booked but at the last minute I booked a Friday night at another hotel (in Edmonds). That place was terrible--paper thin walls, malfunctioning soda machine, air conditioner and walls in need of repair. So going to this Travelodge was heaven! Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and accommodating. I stayed in the portion that was newly remodeled and it was beautiful! The morning breakfast service was fantastic and every member of the staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful. They did mention there is a part of the hotel that has not been remodeled yet, so I don't know about that area. I will definitely stay there again.
"Less than stellar"
Contract promised a queen bed, but room had a regular full-size bed. Smokers immediately beneath our room were outside, but their disgusting smoke was easily drawn in through our AC unit. One window had a broken screen; another window WOULD NOT CLOSE OR LATCH and could easily have allowed a small person to pass through. VERY old non-HD TV on which the remote did not work, and sound at max could barely be heard. Nice location, though.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
The rooms were really nice - stayed here in the past pre-update -- major improvement. Nothing fancy , but the room was clean and relatively quiet; but the location is perfect (especially if you're a walker or have a bike) to get to anywhere on campus or the U-District. Lots of good restaurants around and if you're a shopper - the mall's across the street. No elevator in the building and you definitely want a room "in the back". The front desk staff is a little unprofessional -- quite a cast of characters actually! Helpful, but not very happy.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"Great location..very dirty hotel"
The lobby floor was filthy and smelled of smoke. The floors in the hallways and stairs were filthy. There were huge stains everywhere and no attempt to vacuum the three days we were there. Fortunately the room was fairly clean. although no attempt had been made to wipe old soil from anything . It would take very little to make this hotel a perfect place to stay. Too bad no one cares. I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Close to medical center but terrible stay"
If there had been hot water at least once when I tried to take a shower, I would not have bothered much for the mildew-ish/smoking smell in the hotel and in the room. The hallways were also filthy, not to mention the rooms were not great either... I booked this at last minute and that's about all I can say about the convenience. I have booked far better places at the last second and received much better service for the same price, I wouldn't recommend this stay to anyone. I also would've asked for my money back but had too much going on to deal with people who probably couldn't make executive decisions.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Hotel close to EMP Museum & Space Needle"
Stayed here as it was close to wine event we attended at EMP. Staff was friendly upon arrival. Room was clean with large shower, microwave, fridge, WiFi & cable TV. Hotel facilities are old and really needs a renovation. Carpet in hallways was grim. Breakfast room was what you would expect. This worked for 1 night but probably will not return.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"very convenient location relative to Univ. of Wash"
Fine. A bit noisy outside, but not too bad. nice room. very good breakfast.. Reasonable price.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
R.K. Semans
"Close to UW"
Comfy beds, lobby still smells like stale smoke but halls and room clean. Good service, let me check in early. Shower could have been cleaner, but overall, a good experience.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Across the street from University Village"
The hallways are in desperate need of new carpeting and the walls need painting. The room, bathroom and bedding were clean. I was impressed that housekeeping actually mopped the bathroom floor each day we stayed. Breakfast was decent. The best part was that the hotel was directly across the street from the University Village shopping mall. Great restaurants, Starbucks and a grocery store. Very convenient!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Lysa
"Trouble getting hot water"
Good points: Free parking, free wi-fi, basic breakfast. Room clean, beds comfortable. Bad points: Had a lot of trouble getting hot water reliably. We changed rooms, which helped a bit, but couldn't always count on getting hot water. Although the room was clean, the hallways were very dingy with soiled carpets. Location was convenient to University, with excellent mall across the street with good restaurants, drugstore, grocery stores, so easy access to anything you might need. Longish bus ride to downtown, requiring a transfer to most destinations. Staff was friendly and helpful.
5 night trip Jun 17, 2014
lesliet
"Very basic"
Very basic lodging here. Dirty - verging on squalid - carpets in hallways, but my room was basically clean. Seemed over-priced (from an out-of-towner's perspective) for what you got, but this is probably due to location and season. Front desk staff ranged from helpful to not so. Had to call twice to arrange a taxi.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Expensive Considering..."
...the hotel office reeked of cigarette smoke, the carpets throughout the hallways and our room were stained and dirty, the lighting was too dim in the hallways (to hide carpet?), the fluorescent lighting in our room made my eyes want to bleed, also there was a general funky, old foot smell. Just. Everywhere. To be fair, I don't expect much from the Travelodge; however, at over $100/night these conditions are incredibly disappointing to say the least. I suspect this particular location can get away with charging exorbitant prices because it is so close to the University.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
The room is in poor condition. I stayed here only because other hotels in the area are fully booked.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Rooms are not nice and not paying for."
The Seattle Travelodge was very old and dingy. Nasty stained old carpets, bumpy beds. The air conditioner sounded like a truck rumbling in the room the whole night with no variable speeds. Was affraid to touch anything in the room. The free parking was nice and the continental breakfast was ok but the room itself was extremeely worn, very old, and dirty. The staff was nice though.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Pam
"Expensive for the amenities"
The lobby reeks of cigarette smoke but the room was clean smelling. The waffle bar was crowded but basically suited our needs except than it closed at 9am.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014