All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
The pool was not in service. No elevator service no luggage cart. The picture of the hotel looksby.nothing like tbe hotel in person.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Perry
Good price, excellent location:)
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Guess you get what you pay for"
Beds are only doubles but they were comfy. The breakfast was better than other continental breakfasts tho! Rooms tiny. It looks old, n yucky when u pull in. Parking was aweful! But rooms were nice inside.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Annabell
The service was probably second to none for the kind of room we were in the market for. Perfect place to stay while waiting for a cruise in Seattle.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Tyler
The only issue was we had no hot water in the morning for showers. We had to call someone to come fix it before we could take a shower.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Better than sleeping in your car"
upon entering secured hallway, carpets were dirty & needed vacuumed. Two guys were leaving a room & it was in horrible condition. Maybe they were asked to leave & 2 officers I met upon entry were called to enforce that request? There were not many options in the area at the last minute so since my room looked reasonably clean & had 2 bolts on the door, I settled in.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
tami
Great location but not that clean. Could use a vacuum.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
we were in Seattle to watch the Mariners and sightsee the town
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Bruce
"Repeat guests"
The bathroom had hairs left behind from previous guests. That's actually common for this place. But the price and neighborhood keep us coming back every year. And we will be back again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Douglas
"Overnight for Business"
Needed to be close to UW and this place is in a great location for dining and being close to UW's campus. I've stayed here repeatedly for business trips.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Tenya
beds were comfortable, internet service not very good
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"fair stay"
The hotel is very close to the University village- a place with many restaurants and shopping stores. The facility/carpets are quite old, the hotel needs a renovation indeed.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The room was decent and comfortable. TV needs to be upgraded. Because we were not in the room much, we didn't complain and just accepted the poor color and clarity of TV. Continental breakfast was decent, much more than coffee, juice and doughnuts. Quiet. Easy access to freeways.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Expensive for what you get. Breakfast attendant kept leaving to take phone calls and food would run out. But great waffles!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Lucky7
"Location location"
Clean tho old. Very convenient to UW. Needs to clean carpet close to entryway. Room clean. Food awful!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Ok but needs some updating."
The room was clean except I felt the carpet was stained and not vaccumed well. The bathroom was clean. The windows were in poor condition. The metal around the glass was gross - they really need updating badly. And the carpet needs updating also. The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful! The university village across the street was a very nice, well kept, and inviting area. The hotel would be wise to update and include such easy access to the university village across the street in it's advertising. It would also be nice if they kept a bus schedule handy at the front desk.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
Janet
"Basic accomodation"
I feared the worst from previous reviews, from the dilapidated looks of the hotel from the outside, from the registration desk, and from the dingy hallways, but the room itself was perfectly adequate. Clean, comfortable, and [once I turned on the fan for white noise] not bothered by traffic noise. I would never stay again on purpose, but it was not the end of the world. Unexpected bonus: one block from one of the bike share stations, and on an extended trail that takes you right to UW and far beyond.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"cheap rates"
I needed hotel for one night. It was clean and the front desk staff was really nice.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Felipe
"would not reccommend"
The hotel is old and not very clean.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Ross
"Bed bugs"
This hotel is dirty and needs to be deep cleaned. Dirty sheets, dirty floors, and bed bugs!!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great Staff"
While the motel is in need of an update, the staff were the best. The young man checking us in made us feel welcome & the older lady in the am was fun. We always have chosen this place because of its great location & budget price for an occasional one-night stay in Seattle.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Quick check in and out, room was clean and comfortable. We found there were a number of shops and restaurants within a couple of blocks. We missed the sign from the road, but a turn around the block solved that.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Karyn
Disappointed in the computer fee, room needed cleaned better too. The doors and jambs were filthy
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Think Again"
First room they put me in had leftover soap and hairs in the shower, and found a Swedish Fish from a previous guest near the bed, moldy windows, and yucky smears on the TV and nightstand. Immediately went to the office and they switched me to a cleaner room, but I was still afraid to touch anything. The front office and room had a lingering cigarette smell. Had I checked the room before I reserved it through Expedia, I never would have stayed there. I felt the Expedia reviews were overly generous. I will not go back.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Allen
"Close to downtown"
Really comfy beds, and the continental breakfast was FANTASTIC!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Alicia
Pictures on website are not the rooms at this location. Didn't seem clean.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"UW Tour"
It was an older building but clean and fairly quiet. The only noise was the traffic on 25th.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Near Uw hospital"
Stayed here for a week and the best thing was the Burke Giain trail to the hospital. Hotel was fine, reception not so much,..perhapsi minimum wage job?
Other trip May 14, 2015
"They need to deep clean and replace carpeting, etc"
Really run down. We have stayed before and it has deteriorated.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Grannyj
Pretty musty smelling but clean and staff was nice
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Travelodge in Seattle"
The hotel was clean; the price was right, and the breakfast was above average, including sausage, hardboiled eggs -- even waffles and syrup. You don't get that very often at budget hotels.
Other trip May 5, 2015
This is an ok place to stay for a quick overnight but I was disappointed in the king size bed with three very small pillows, one was completely flat. I didn't complain but I should have.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Close to Seattle Children's Hospital"
It met the needs for our being close to the hospital when our child had surgery.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jean
"Affordable hotel near Seattle Children's Hospital"
It met the needs that I needed. Location and affordability.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Jean
"University District Visit"
Great location as we were visiting the University. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent.
6 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Don
"it was okay"
we were just looking for a place to sleep when visiting Seattle, worked well for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Travelodge hard working staff and easy stay"
Stayed here over night for a mariners game. Close to U Village and U district. Was perfect location for my 23rd birthday. I enjoyed talking to the front room staff. She was overworked, but luckily training a new staff member for relief. Clean, friendly, good location. Cheap price, especially for the location, would stay again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Kerry
"Close to campus"
The walls seemed thin and we could hear noise from outside, next door and in the hallway. Also, the deadbolt in our room did not work and the shower temperature fluctuated from hot to cold repeatedly. It was very convenient to the U of W campus which is why we chose this hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Good location for UW and U Village"
Very noisy and some "guests" were banging about at 3:00am and talking loudly outside the room. Pervasive smell of smoke everywhere including main office.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
1st night-our room was too far from the office. Hard to find & scary with 2small children 2nd night- we moved to the main hotel. Close to office- way more comfortable & felt more safe with my children. Great staff & good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
LaDean
"reasonable price"
Hotel staff are always nice. This place is in a great location but needs some TLC. Room was clean, we were able to check in early and in Seattle the free parking is very nice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Nora
"My two day stay"
The rooms were clean and roomy. The breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful. The first room didn't have any hot water in the shower and the staff was very quick to get us another room that ended up being a lot nicer then the first. The people across the hall were pot smokers and we could smell it in the halls as we walked to and from our room. I had my 4 year old daughter with us so I wasn't to happy about that but after explaining it to the staff, I didn't notice the smell the following day. The parking lot and steps to the building was a little dirty with cigarette butts. I think it would be nice if at least the steps were swept up daily or have a smoking section away from the entrances. Other then that the stay was nice.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
J
"Business Travel"
It was a decent stay and convenient to UW, which is where my business took place. Shopping and dining within the area. Would stay again for overnight business trips.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Tenya
"Travel lodge"
Run down and musty. Good location. Free Breakfast free parking..
dave
"Filthy room."
Our room was filthy, food on the floor and we were uncertain the bed sheets were even changed. In addition, water or soda stains on the table that were sticky. The hallway to the rooms was also filthy. Many dark carpet stains with food pieces all the way up the stairs, down the hall and in the room. So bad, we declined the 2nd night there. Will never recommend this motel as this was the 2nd time we stayed there for easy accessibility to the medical center. The first time was so bad that we had to change rooms. Will never recommend this hotel as it's very unhygienic. Resent the fact that the fee was excessive for these accommodations. Went for appt. with medical center. Would rather drive further, pay less then have to stay here again. Did exactly that and will continue to do so in the coming mths.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Not even a 2 star hotel, 0 star hotel"
Bed bugs, put the light into the sheets and you will see all the nasty stains on the sheet, the bathroom was disgusting stains everywhere, don't even get me started on the smell omg!, the tv was old, i had to wash all my clothes and take a shower when i got home, the sink water left a nasty taste in my mouth when i went to brush my teeth. i will never go back here again, this place should be shut down. DO NOT GO HERE , THERE ARE CHEAPER HOTELS FOR BETTER
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
valentine
"Really good location"
It's very convenient for location.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Very close to the shopping center, comfortable room, nice breakfast. Easy to take the bus to downtown seattle.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Do not take the pictures at face value"
I wouldn't even shower in the room. Completely disappointed.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Unpleasant place!"
First room did not have hot water. The desk clerk actually said he would inform the maintenance man in the morning as they did not have one at night! I asked about another room. He said he would see if that was possible after he helped the people in reception that he was too busy. It was then that I noticed the nail clippings on the floor! The second room had hot water and was a bit cleaner. The bed smelled of some chemical and the pillows were awful. Also, no extra blanket. This place needs a remodel! For the low price, I can overlook a lot - but this is a $40 place at most.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015