All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6161 Parkcenter Cir, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Not the same"
Disappointing. Stayed there before but service was not the same.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Outstanding Hotel"
We stayed at this hotel on April 4. This is one of the nicest hotels my husband and I have stayed in. The room was large and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and it was great having a huge couch/sleep sofa in our room. We enjoyed a delicious dessert from the cafe on Saturday night and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. And very important was the very reasonable price. I booked this hotel through Hotels.com. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the Columbus area. My only two improvements would be a microwave in the room and a dimmer switch on the lights in the sitting area. Overall this is a great hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
very nice, breakfast was good, staff was very nice.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"First time and it won't be my last...."
Loved that the cafe was open 24/7 with an extensive choice of foods including 24/7 breakfast. You could order liquor until midnight. The room was spacious and clean. Beds comfortable. Staff knowledgeable. This will be my new Columbus hotel when I am in town.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
A quick overnight stay to attend an OSU sorority fundraising dinner at the Columbus Zoo. The location was excellent, the staff was very friendly, and the amenities were superb! Wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Kellee
"Family had fun!"
Went for a basketball tournament and had a great time. Location was great, lots of shopping and restaurants. When I am in the area again I will definitely stay here again. Wish they had an indoor pool though.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Excellent accommodations"
Business - would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Columbus Business"
Nice stay- good location - Clean Rooms and hotel, will stay again
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
james
"Close to Columbus"
Im a new fan of the Hyatt Place since they have great deals in the off season. Love the spacious clean rooms with a big screen tv, that you can tilt to the couch and to the bedroom. Very nice area with a big mall just down the road with plenty of restaurants. If you like oriental restaurants there is a place right next door and a PF Changs also in the same area.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great location.. Great Hotel"
It was wonderful great environment. Will definitely stay again :)
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Would stay there again"
In town for Daughter's Sorority function. Hotel room was set up nicely with plenty of space. Breakfast included...great value. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Bryan
"Cold Buns"
Great room, great price, great service. Only downside is they don't have any smoking rooms, so you have to freeze your butt off to have a smoke.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Shaun
"Great place to stay."
Very decent place to stay at 75$ price point.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Chandra
"Very Happy"
Clean, comfortable, nice place to stay. Close to restaurants and gas stations. Would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
Our Valentine's celebration getaway was great! Clean, comfortable and enjoyable. The only negative was the refrigerator that didn't get cold.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Louise
"Great place at a very fair price"
Everything was fine. The breakfast was good and the service was very good. The only negative issue was the heating unit seemed overly loud and with the very cold weather it became a bit annoying due to it kicking on and off a lot during the night.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"A Great Place to Stay!"
Loved this hotel, we only stayed one night but the room was clean and spacious! Great breakfast! Friendly staff! It was close to nice restaurants! Will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good"
Great service at check-in, got exact room requested plus complimentary plate of fruit and cheese after we thanked front desk for honoring our room request. Amazing view of downtown and very convenient to my meeting. Attentive service in restaurant. Only complaints were there was no heat vent in the bathroom so it was very cold, and although a valet had brought my car up but the lead valet didn't realize it was there and I was late for my meeting.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Sandra
The staff was friendly and helpful.the bed was so incredibly comfortable and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room.we'll be staying at a Hyatt hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hyatt Place Dublin - great value for the price"
I checked into the Hyatt Place Dublin for a one night stay on 1/30/15. The hotel is located in an area that has a lot of dining options. I didn't get there until 10:15pm and I was still able to go to a restaurant across the highway and had a full dinner. The location is not only convenient to a lot of restaurants but a mall as well. The front desk attendant was very knowledgeable; he gave me a floor choice for my room location. The hotel has quiet hours posted from 10pm-10am but if you get a room on the highway side, expect some road noise. The room was well-appointed and comfortable. My only complaint would be that the bath towels are rather stiff and scratchy. The breakfast in the morning had a good variety of food. It consisted of eggs, sausage, french toast, juice, fruit salad and fruit, yogurt, oatmeal (though that was very watery), dry cereals and bread products including pastries. Overall, it is a good hotel and I would recommend it to others and stay again. It was lower priced than a number of other similar establishments.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Laurie
"Excellent!"
The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay. We will be choosing the Hyatt hotels from now on.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Meredith
"A nice, clean and worry free place to stay."
It was a good stay, uneventful which is a good thing.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Junaid
"Not the best nights sleep"
I was in town for a family friends baby shower and needed a room for the night. I choose Hyatt Place Columbus/Dublin because it was a good area and was a reasonable price. I arrived at the hotel late on Saturday evening and was given the worst room at any hotel, the one right at the elevator lobby. The walls were thin and every time someone used the elevator you could could hear it ding. In the future I will call ahead and request a room away from the elevator. I had a King room with a lounge area with a sofa, desk, and mini bar area. The room was a nice size but everything was a little dated. The bathroom in the room is tiny, just housing the toilet and shower (the sink is part of the room), and you could barely close the door to use the restroom. There was a nice sized TV that was on a swivel so you could enjoy it on the sofa or from the bed. On top of the elevator noise you also have to work with the highway noise which was very audible in the room. I slept with the TV on to drown out both sounds. I doubt that I would stay in this hotel again but if I did I would request a room away from the elevator and on the side away from the highway, in hopes of getting a better night sleep. I didn't have much interaction with the staff, only at check-in, but they seemed nice. Also, the free breakfast that was included with my stay was nice to have and was actually pretty good.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Fun Stay. Odd Charge."
Our stay was short, but very nice. Our room was exactly as expected. We received a $15 charge when we returned home from the hotel and I was never told what the charge was for. That was the only downside of our stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Relaxing !!!!!"
Totally outstanding ..comfortable...quiet..private...I needed rest and I got it...
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
exhausted nurse
"very basic"
It was ok. Not sure if id stay there again. The shower was extremely loud, it was broken or something. I have a bigger fitness center in my house. Its literally tiny. very basic, so its definitely overpriced. I dont know what the outstanding reviews are for??
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great size room for the price. Bathroom is a little small but overall a great value
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great value, nice hotel"
CHeck in was quick and easy. Everyone was pleasant. Nice breakfast included. Shopping and lots of restaurants close by. Love the suite-style room and refrigerator. Pull out couch was a bonus. Will definetley stay again
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Sherry
"Sleep was spotty"
At the end of the first floor resulted in continuous slamming of the outside door from 6a to midnight. Breakfast however was very good.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very nice rooms"
The room has a very nice siting area, with a big couch and nice tv. The bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small. Very happy with the stay
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"2015 Getaway"
it was a solo getaway. I've done this once before at your facility and enjoyed the solitude of the beautiful room and the hotel service that I decided to do it again this New Years. maybe I should sign up for any type of reward program you may have to earn points. thanks for jump starting my New Year of 2015.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Letitia
"Hyatt Buy It! :)"
So I booked this hotel last minute for a NYE trip for my group of four because it was a much cheaper alternative to another hotel I had previous eyes on. (SpringHill Suites Cough Cough) Anyways, I got a suite with two full size beds and let me tell you I wasn't expecting anything fancy, but fancy is exactly what I got! The hotel room was much bigger in person with a huge wrap-around couch, two sinks, numerous mirrors and a nice vintage room divider. (Girl's dream hotel room for getting ready in the morning.) Best hotel I have EVER stayed in. Comfortable stay and the staff was great too. Only mild ordeal I encountered was that I was charged an additional $15 a night for any extra expenses such as paid movies, long distant calls, or room service. But you get the $15 back if you don't use anything extra like that. (Kind of stupid they don't mention that when booking, but don't let it be a deal breaker.) Besides those extra charges I was BEYOND pleased with my stay.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Brye
"New Years Eve 2014"
Nice room, very clean. Overall hotel could use a little updating. Not dirty or rundown by any means. Just a little older looking than other Hyatt Places we've visited. Very friendly staff. We were there New Years Eve and there was a room party down the hall. When we were in the room, you couldn't hear them at all which is a great testament to how soundproof the room was. Great visit!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Jordan from Iowa"
It was loud in the room both from traffic noise to hallway noise
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
jordan
"Great hotel for kids and pets!"
The rooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. It was a great place to stay if you have kids or dogs.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Tollison's
"My "go to" hotel"
I've stayed at Hyatt Place(Dublin)few times, and I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly staff, and it's walking distance to dining and shopping. Whenever I'm in the Columbus area, this will be my 1st choice in hotels.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Our most recent hotel stay was nice, other than the fact that my fellow neighbors did not seem to care about the time they were yelling in the hallways and slamming doors shut (it was well after 1 am) so that was not a pleasant visit on this account. The room was clean though, so no complaints there.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Barb
Very short overnight stay but very pleased with accomodations
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
First time at a Hyatt place we really enjoyed the larger rooms
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
sam
"Business Stay"
Great place to stay, close to many nice Restaurants and shopping, Staff was very helpful, will stay there again on my next visit to Columbus
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great stay in a great hotel."
Everything was perfect. Easy check in. Great Cable Channels. Nice TV. Friendly lobby.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Joan
"Fine"
It was fine, my only complaint was no covered paper cups for drinking. Had a horrible previous experience of seeing cleaning gal wipe out the glasses with dirty bath towels and set them out for next customer. Needless to say I will not use glass cups or glasses.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Nadine
"Simply the best!"
Always a wonderful stay in every way! Looking forward to next time!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Martijn
"excellent stay"
Very quiet and comfortable. Excellent staff service. Up to date amenities.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Very nice hotel with a delicious breakfast buffet included.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Gregory
"Nice place."
No complaints - great staff. Not quite home though. :)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
jamell
"Hyatt Place Review"
Our room was comfortable and spacious. The refrigerator worked very well, cold. Lighting was good. Flat screen T.V. was nice, selection good.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Rob
"Hotel in Dublin, OH"
Stayed here over Thanksgiving holiday, for the 5th year in a row. Staff always courteous and the room is quiet and clean.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Alex
Great room love the size. All of our Thanksgiving leftovers fit in the fridge!!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014