All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
6161 Parkcenter Cir, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Comfy Nice"
Great little getaway place with lot's of style & comfortable!
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Humberto
On our way home from Springfield,mo. Hotel was clean and stocked. Dinner was room service, we went to chipotle, which was almost in the parking lot. Can't comment on breakfast as it didn't start till 6:30 am and we left early.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Chad
"couple of dislikes"
Great location-neighborhood. Free breakfast was nice; however, would have liked it more if almond milk and gluten-free options were available. I also didn't care for the fact that the sink and mirror was open to the room (I couldn't get ready without waking my family).
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
I booked this hotel in the hopes of finding a place to run outside. I was on a multi-day car ride and didn't want to run on a treadmill. The staff has no ideas for me, but since I had googled and found a place nearby, I was able to run to and at a park nearby. Wish the staff had been more helpful. I enjoyed having a Starbucks so handy at the Front desk!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
susan
We had a great stay. We were there for six nights. The only complaint was our room was not cleaned for one day and the towels and trash piled up. The beds were really comfortable. I would stay get again
6 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
overnight stay room was great,clean, roomy except bathroom was a little small
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
great family hotel
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Don't count on the food but nice place..."
Nice hotel, staff was pleasant although our room service took over an hour. And they closed the continental breakfast early. But the Room and outdoor pool was clean. So as long as you don't need to eat there it's a good hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Recommend"
My one night stay way very comfortable. Hotel was clean and employees were very helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Dennis
"Pool Needs Renovation"
The only issue I had with our stay was the swimming pool. We arrived early to use the pool, however, it desperately needs repairs. Tiles were missing, and extremely dirty. Our room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, I would not stay again .
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
we enjoyed our room, large and comfortable..good shower...the breakfast room was small with many many people trying to eat and find a place to sit at the same time...but we managed..
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Roberta
"Good overall - room for improvement"
Overall, our stay was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean. Bathroom is very small, free breakfast was OK, and the pool (outdoor only) closed at 10pm (too early in my opinion).
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Family trip"
Nice stay. No problems. Good breakfast options.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Staff was pleasant and very helpful. The room was comfortable and very neat and clean. It was a delightful stay.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Joyce
As always - NICE, CLEAN, and Comfortable !
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Brad
"the columbus zoo"
we had a nice time. a lot of places to go to in the general area. the staff couldn't of been nicer
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
salvatore G.
I will definitely be staying at the Hyatt Place again when I head back to the Columbus area. Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was clean and not at all crowded on a Saturday in July. The only complaint would be how packed the breakfast area is around 9. If you want to avoid the crowd, just get down there a little earlier.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Happy with our stay! Likely to return!"
Everything was good, aside from the very limited continental breakfast. Also the fact that vending machines were advertised in several locations in the hotel but none were on the premises, which forced you to purchase items at the front desk for astronomical prices. So next time we will be sure to stop at the gas station and get snacks for the kids before heading to the hotel for the evenings.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"2nd Stay, just as good as the first"
This is our second time staying at the Hyatt. For the price we paid we had a great stay. Complimentary breakfast is great (wake up early to avoid the crowds) beds are comfy, room layout is great. My only complaint is the bathrooms they are so small the door grazes the toilet as you open/close it. Other than that everything is perfect. It's only a 15 minute drive to the zoo, about 20 minutes to Easton Town Center. Mall at Tuttle Crossing is across the street, and it's surrounded by a decent variety of food dinning. We'll definitely be back again!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Hyatt place worth the stay"
Love Hyatt place stays. this one is no different. Great hotel staff and the hotel is comforatble. the rooms are big. The extra couch pull out is superb! Thank you ! great stay
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice, but noisy"
Nice hotel, but noise from nearby freeway was annoying. Ask for a room on the other side of the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Gross!!!!!"
Bathtub someone had drilled a hole in in from down below . Kind of freeky . Swimming pool was Freezing . The website said heated but it didn't work. Over charged us 39$ I booked it for 285.00 including taxes and charges . The added more. Room was full of pet hair. Gross! No microwave . People next door was watching Adult Movies very loudly . I have a child it wasn't pleasant . People left their dirty dishes from breakfast out side there door . Didn't get picked up till late afternoon like 6 pm. Now I know why the hall was freezing , to slow down the flys.... Won't Ever go back . 300$ for two nites their is way better places to stay for that then here..... Under couch cushions you could scoop up the pet hair no joke . Very Poor
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"A wonderful stay at hotel"
My stay was great. I received help when my card key stopped working and issued a new one. Breakfast was great where my son and I loved it. We came to stay here to visit the Columbus zoo a couple of days and this hotel had a pool.My 10 yrs old son loved the pool where it seemed like we was using it more than other guests until weekend. I would stay here again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Modern Hotel near Zoo"
Felt like I was the first to stay in this room. Incredibly modern and clean. Spacious room with living area to relax and watch television. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice suburb couple miles from Columbus Zoo. Price very reasonable. Highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"Overnight"
Stayed here for a night. We had a nice stay and no issues.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice clean hotel!"
Very clean, spacious rooms. 2 double beds and a sofa couch worked out well. Staff was awesome. Breakfast was very good. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
Great staff & location, Tuttle Mall right across street plus restaurants within walking. Freeway right there! Even was able to watch Dublin 4th of July fireworks display from my room. Would definitely stay again!!
4 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Theresa
"4th of July"
bathrooms are small- otherwise- good stay
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Andy
Had a great stay. Only thing the breakfast bar area could have been alittle bigger
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
edward
"Business Trip"
Very large comfortable room, hotel location was near the mall and plenty of places to eat. Hotel had a 24 service to order meals, which was nice after a long day at the client's office.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great place, but tiny bathroom"
The hotel was great. Our only complaint is that the bathroom was really small. They could have easily shortened the counter outside and made the room a little bigger.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Poor breakfast nice hotel."
The breakfast is not very good and there was it a good selection either.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Keeley
"Nice place to stay"
They have a great breakfast! The pool was nice. The staff very friendly. There were many places to eat close by. Easy access to the highway. There was full size beds instead of queen size beds in the room. It was ok, but I would have preferred a queen size bed.
6 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not bad."
The room has a good amount of space. A sofa and a decent sized bed separated by a small wall. I did find a cobweb and dead insect dead in a corner. Other than that everything was clean and pretty neat. No problem with noise, the hotel seemed pretty quite during my stay.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Very accommodating
4 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Allen
Great breakfast, beautiful room, excellent customer service. Would definitely stay there again..
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Perfect stay."
Great hotel and staff. Very clean and comfortable. Perfect location!
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"suite stay!"
This was a brief stay and we loved the hotel. The spaciousness of our room felt like 3 rooms. A living room, bedroom and office. The sofa was so inviting i curled up with a blanket that was on the shelf of the end table. It was like being at home. A variety of restaurants were within walking distance. I did miss having a microwave for heating up leftovers but even that wasn't bad because we were able to order room service. I personally like the lightweight bedding and not the old bulky comforters that caused me to question their cleanliness. I think the bedspread is more apt to be laundered. The staff was friendly and always greeted you in passing. Excellent! Overall we had a fantastic stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Melvin
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel! Good location near Columbus, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable with a good breakfast. Very good value! Will definitely stay there every time we go to Columbus!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Mary Pat
"Good Night!"
Very nice! Bed a little lumpy . Not a lot of restaurant options.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Joan
"A+"
Great ambiance, amazing room, perfect location.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Adriana
"Nice hotel close to Dublin and zoo"
Everything was good except the breakfast. I recently stayed at a Fairfield and Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast at these two hotels were exceptional. The breakfast at the Hyatt was less than average. I would stay here again but not eat breakfast
Other trip May 25, 2015
chris
Decent hotel , comfortable, safe, quiet & easy accesss
Other trip May 24, 2015
omar
Nice hotel. Everything was great except the shower. It made a high pitched noise every time you used it.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Justin
"Small bath and closet!"
Very clean and comfortable, however the bathroom was very very small! And the closet was small!
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Room Update needed"
Nice Hotel. Rooms could use some freshening.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Hyatt Dublin"
Overall a nice hotel but the AC unit made a lot of noise -- the fan was screeching on our last night there --
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Eugene
"Very clean and great service. Would stay again"
Very clean and big room. Had a sitting area and a bedroom so was nice to have people over. Nice big screen tv. Free breakfast was not bad. Lots of restaurants nearby and also the mall.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
michael
"Good stay"
Good stay. Totally met my family's needs. Clean, comfortable, easy to find, great restaurants close by. Had a free pass to a health club nearby so my kids could swim (outdoor pool at hotel was not yet open for the season).
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Pierre
"Soccer frenzy"
we came for a soccer tournament and the kids below us were running wild in the halls late at night.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015