All hotels in Mount Vernon, Washington, United States of America
1910 Freeway Dr, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Nice clean quiet place, I will have to go back again soon and will stay with them again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good stop-over for price."
Stayed while travelling from Portland, OR to Vancouver, BC. Good price considering breakfast included. Beds comfortable, room adequately clean. staff friendly. Only negative was that rooms were warm and stuffy, so had to run fan all night long. Happy enought that we stayed again on return from BC.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Had a problem with the shower. The control knob was broken. Couldn't get hot water.Cool shower not enjoyed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"poor maintenance but helpful accomodating staff"
The hotel was older and in need of updates/repairs, however the room was quite comfortable. Prior to our stay the maintenance staff were negligent in replacing the defective ironing board that wouldn't fold up to be stored out of the way and noticing that the bedside clock was not working due to a faulty electrical outlet. The clerk at the desk offered us another room (which we declined due to inconvenience of relocating our things) but she came and removed the ironing board offering us another one. The staff were very apologetic, helpful and friendly. We were disappointed to find that there was no microwave (only a refrigerator) but the site we book through did not list a microwave in the amenities, so that was our oversight.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
E Riggs
"adequate"
okay for a one-nighter/ Toilet overflowed and maintenance unclogged the toilet but left the floor wet.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
The staff at the front desk on arrival was so very kind and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"close to freeway and many food and parks"
The room was a little small for us, I don't think they took into account we would need a pack n pal when we booked a room. Also the room had not been vacuumed well before we arrived and our little one was trying to eat the things that were left behind. It has a nice little heated pool and very close to stores and eating places. If others have kids that need a pack in play they should mention this beforehand. I'm not sure if they have rooms to accommodate this or not. The one they gave us that was suppose to work--did but didn't give us much room. Also not all the rooms in this hotel have microwaves. Ours didn't, but there were enough dining places nearby that this wasn't an issue.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Close to Bellingham and Lake Stevens"
The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Service was very good. Twice I had to have my room key redone
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Decent hotel, convenient location"
We stayed here last minute for just one night with our kids, but were pleasantly surprised. The beds were comfortable, and there was an elevator which made it easy to get all the gear on a cart and up to the room in just one load. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet doesn't have a lot of fruit or protein, but at least they had decent coffee.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
S.
"Review"
It was adequate and served a purpose. I felt like I was forced to take the room I was given. I had little choice or input
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
NA
"Basic hotel right off freeway."
My husband and I were in Mt. Vernon for a wedding, and this hotel was recommended. This is a no-frills place, but the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the bed was decent. It worked fine for us, as we spent minimal time in our room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Liz
"great location close to everything"
Electrical plugs need to be updated cords would not stay in at all.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
t
"Friendly but lacking basics"
Room was way too hot, people were extremely noisy, breakfast was mediocre at best.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"It was everything I needed for a 1 night stop."
My wife and I travel a lot and always on a budget. I look for hotels that are affordable and still offer the things that give me a comfortable night sleep with no hassle. This hotel fit the bill. I got in at 9:30pm, entered a clean room. Researched the following day's activities via the free wi-fi and had a comfortable nights sleep. When I woke up I ate a satisfactory breakfast and was on my way without hassle. I've been in much fancier hotels, but for the price, my experience was good.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"It was adequate for our needs but just barely."
We were there house hunting so were looking for a reasonable place this barely met that criteria. Breakfast did have make your own waffles which weren't bad but that was the only plus. Staff were friendly but didn't go past the smile to real service.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"LIttle Mountain"
Little Mountain park was nice. Hike on trail by Padilla bay. The WiFi was much better then I expected. Breakfast was on time and adequate.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
A bit bigger breakfast room would be nice, probably most guests had to eat their breakfast in their own room - if they even managed to get anything. Our non-smoking room must have been a smoking room earlier, as there were cigarette burns still to be seen. Otherwise the room was clean and fresh smeiling.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"It was Ok."
The hotel staff was nice. The place was a little old and the room smelled a little old. The bathrooms do not have room to dress or turn around in them. It was super small, as in sit on the toilet and put your feet in the tub. Our first room didn't have any soap in it and neither night had enough towels in the room. We had told them we had four adults staying in the room too. The desk worker told me though that three of his housekeeping staff, all family, were away for a family death so maybe that wasn't typical for them. The room was clean even though the sheets were not quite white anymore. Other than that I loved that they were pet friendly and did not hassle us at all about having dogs or cats.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Anita
The staff was busy, (friday evening) but everyone that we talked to were efficient and very pleasant, and they had answers for our questions. The room was very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Lori
Perfect for what we needed
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"GREAT BREAKFAST"
GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND GREAT BREAKFAST, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR.......
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Very nice stay."
We called around everything was booked up or no vacancy, and i'm glad, because I would have never of found the one we stayed in, it was clean and they took my dog overall a good stay thank you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
chris
"Conveniently located to relatives we were visiting"
Comfortable. PLENTY of pillows. Close to places to eat and very near the freeway.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"rest easy on- easy off the Highway hotel"
Clean,spacious room, great bed, friendly staff. Location is just an off highway hotel complex, no ambiance, but if you are looking for a good nights sleep as you travel, this is it. breakfast is just standard cheap buffet, but it did include real hard bodied eggs and fresh fruit! Served its purpose well.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
penny
"fine for the price"
Clean enough but definately needs some updating
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"not a place to get sleep"
The hotel looks great.big and clean but walls are paper thin . you hear everything from rooms next door.! dogs barking and adults playing Bed hard very hard Pillows flat. Also I had booked a King size bed and when I got there they said none available. and nothing they could do about it . The young man at front desk was very nice but powerless to offer any kind of compensation.And the next morning the manager offered nothing. This is poor customer service!!
Other trip May 20, 2013
VB
"Third stay this year and will be back."
wonderful! Would like it if ,they would relax their checki n time a little, we are from out of time and got there 2 hours early and had to wait to sign in and it looked like the rooms were already ready and clean.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"nothing works in the room; all junk"
everything was defective
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
"OK stay"
This is an aging motel in a safe commercial area with easy access to I-5. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom and sink area were clean and well-maintained. The staff was friendly. We did not use the tiny pool because it was jam-packed, beyond maximum capacity, with kids from a local athletic tournament. Our room had a musty sort of smell and the carpet and chair were stained and in need of a steam clean. Due to thin ceilings and walls we heard our neighbors. I usually stay in hotels about the same price per night and would rate this a 2.5 out of 5.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Will not be staying there again...
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Not bad"
The people in the hotel are kind of.... There are drunk and crazy people in the hotel while we stay. makes the hotel looks cheap. But the price and location is good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Nothing special"
Breakfast was pretty simple, there but nothing special. Rooms were comfortable, but this fits the profile of a cheap spot. No frills, but it did the job. Close to highway
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Pets and kids welcome!"
Nice breakfast--pleasant staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Pets have a field accross the street.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Ok room"
It was about the quality of room I would expect at the price I paid. I was a ok room. I noticed the swing arm security latch was broken on the door but I didn't feel unsafe. The message lamp on the phone was flashing, meaning something is in the mailbox. I asked at the front to delete it but it was flashing all night. Otherwise, again, it was about I expected. Bathroom, sink, and TV worked fine and it had even a small refrigerator, which I didn't use. No microwave though.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Toshi
"Never again"
First we were put in a room that was not available. It was being used for storage. One of the lights was not working. The toilet flush broke, my husband fixed it. The haidryer wasn't working. Both mornings we were woken at 6:15 am by some men outside our door drinking beer and talking very loud. The Hot tub was full of foam that had scum on it. If this was my first stay at this chain I would never use this chain again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Perfectly fine."
We didn't spend a lot of time there. It was reasonably clean, easy to get to, and inexpensive.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"Mt. Vernon, Wa stay"
Not a bad hotel to stay at if you care nothing about cleanliness, comfort and safety. If my husband had not been with me, I would not have stayed. There was so much traffic throughout the hotel at all hours of the night. The door barely closed and there was a good inch gap around the entire door that you could see daylight through. The only positive thing I have to say is the front desk help was very nice and friendly.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Wenona
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
carol
"Ok"
Really-nothing special. Not good or bad. Good tv, bad location by highway.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2013
The room was cold and took hours to warm up. The bathrooms were moldy. The indoor pool was freezing cold and unusable and the hot tub was barely luke warm, maybe the temperature you would have expected the pool to be. Then we had to get back to our room outside and our room key wouldn't work so my kids and I had to stand outside and freeze while it took the guest service attendant forever to redo it.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Amber
"Great Place to rest"
We have nothing other than a little extra freeway traffic noise to complain about. The hotel is very clean, close to all the shopping you could ask for and located close to major freeway and roads. We were very pleased with the appearance, arrangement, choice of breakfast entrees and cleanliness of the dining room. We booked online through hotels.com and got a great rate for such a great home away from home.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2013
Barbara and Bill
"Pluses and minuses"
We were treated extremely well by the staff, who were polite & efficient. The location is very convenient and easily accessible to the freeway. The general condition of our room was clean and comfortable. However, we had a lot of trouble with our door cards not working, and had to have them redone several times. Our bathroom fan switch was broken and in need of repair. The shower faucet was black with mold inside the handle. On a higher note, we were pleased to find a brand new IHOP Restaurant across the street and were able to dine on their opening day.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
"Quality in"
Good Breakfast, nice pool...............................................
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
Room was fine but we were very disappointed in breakfast. Waffles or cold cereal sent us running to a nearby restraunt.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
Lori
"Okay for price"
Wasn't spectacular but got the job done
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2012
"Clean hotel and close to Anacortes."
Excellent hotel and all restaurants are a walk away. Hotel rooms well kept and breakfast was great. Highly recommend.....
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Gary B.
Very nice, courteous clerk, but laundry dryer did not work and toilet leaked.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
Howard
The manager was very friendly and helpful at check in. The room was clean and convenient for us. The pool was a little cool but ok, the hot tub great. It did have some freeway noise that I noticed but not my wife..
Family trip Oct 6, 2012
For the price can;t go wrong and 2 nice queen beds.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012