All hotels in Mount Vernon, Washington, United States of America
1910 Freeway Dr, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Standard Roadside Motel"
Fair price for what you receive. It's a standard roadside hotel, basic amenities, free continental breakfast, good location. Rooms are a little small but comfortable. It was a little loud in the AM; I could hear other guests leaving their rooms. Good for an overnight stay while traveling.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"nice hotel easy on and off of I 5"
NICE HOTEL WOULD STAY AGAIN. NEEDED A FEW THINGS FIXED IN ROOM BUT DID NOT EFFECT OUR STAY MOSTLY JUST COSMETIC.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
MARK
"Comfortable room"
Breakfast was good, we had a very nice stay, very friendly staff!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"No complaints"
Very much enjoyed our stay. Have no complaints. Room clean and comfortable. Didn't hear people in other rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
It was very tiring!! The people above my room stomped constantly! Something fell on the floor and I thought the ceiling was coming down. I called the front desk twice and the 2nd time something was done about the noise. You couldn't get to sleep with all the noise. I will never stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"seattle"
Decent hotel overall
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
MJB
"Crummy beds"
beds were awful. Very noisy rooms - hard to get to sleep at night.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
wfr
Absolutely horrible. The room was dark and smelled old and stale so badly that we had to ask for a new room, which smelled the same, but not as bad. The furnishings were old, scarred and stained. The beds were old and bumpy. The front desk charged me immediately upon booking and did not allow me to use the card of choice, nor did they give me a receipt. Based on this experience I will never stay at another Quality Inn.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
S.Darling
"Ok for overnight stay"
Just stayed one night. Breakfast selection not great, but adequate. Bathroom needs serious repair.
Other trip May 31, 2014
There was no refrigerator, but staff offered use of their breakfast freezer for my needs. Very kind staff.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Room was worth the price"
we just needed one night stay on our way to the islands. For the price it was exactly what we needed. Not an all inclusive 5 star resort, but well worth price. My daughter wanted a swimming pool, we had that, bplus hot tub worked out great. then we had a bonus of continental breakfast in morning, waffle maker machine is always good to go. so can't really complain. a bit musty on smell, and beds were OK> but clean and tidy. tv worked, not a glot of great eating, went to Chinese across the way, pretty less then mediocre. we would stay again if we wanted a stop off on way to Canada or something.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Not very clean."
Rooms are not very clean. We wanted the heater on because it was cold out. Heater alternated between air conditioning and very slight warming all night. Bathroom is way too small and I am a small person. Don't know haw a larger person would do. wifi works if you willing to sit in your car in the parking lot to use it.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Very Comfortable! Sink drains need draino, but all else was very nice and worked well. VERY Clean!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Cheap, but OK"
Repairs needed - security latch on door broken. Seemed understaffed with tiny check-in area (not a "lobby" by any means. Rooms were cramped for a budget motel. Breakfast was decent. Near I-5, but air conditioner fan provided enough white noise to dampen traffic noise.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Not worth the pay"
When we pulled up to the hotel to check in, there was a shady looking woman walking around going from end of the hotel to the next with what looked to be a little baggie of something and she was on her phone confused as to what room she should be at .... after visiting with family we went back tot he room and there were stains on the carpet, sheets and comforter on one of the beds. We then went to shower and the shower wouldn't turn off. There was a dog above us that barked most of the night and there was a lot of foot traffic back and forth in front of our window. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good Location"
No hot water in shower or sink! Staff didn't seem worried about it when we reported it.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"nice staff"
Our stay was good. The only thing that wasn't acceptable was that the door to our room wouldn't latch closed. We had to use the bar on the inside of the door to secure it. Room #203
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Convenient for Business Trip"
Quality of Service was excellent. Very courteous staff. Breakfast was just right to start the day. Rooms and linens were all extremely clean.
5 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Bob K.
"Don't expect great rooms."
Comfortable staying, but room has some problems.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Go
quiet environment
3 night trip Nov 30, 2013
SJ
"Non Smoking room"
The hotel is not bad especially for the price. the only thing is a non smoking room should not smell like smoke.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Overnight stay fine"
You get what you pay for. A decent overnight stay. Slept fine, water pressure fine and room was average. Breakfast was basic but ok.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Decent one night stay."
The card reader on our door barely worked, so took forever for us to get back in our room. The breakfast is muffins, pastries, biscuits gravy, fruit and frag made waffles; decent, but could use a second waffle station as there was a constant line. Room was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy, but if just need a place to put you head at night it works.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Just adequate."
The room was clean an nicely furnished. Our television did not work, although they tried to fix it with cable company. They said they would compensate us $20 off our bill which would be sent to us. It's been over three weeks and I have called twice, but the manager still hasn't taken care of it as of this writing. Also we asked for a wakeup call at 5:30 AM but none came, but luckily I had awaken before that. The money wouldn't matter so much, but they fact that I keep getting the "runaround" is a little annoying.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
judi
"Just OK and expensive"
I was a bit hesitant making a reservation here after reading other reviews. But on a holiday weekend, I had little choice of where to stay. I kept my expectations moderately low to limit disappointment. For $100 a night, it was a bit expensive for what I got, but otherwise it was just OK. The walls were a bit thin, but fortunately no one noisy was next door. The noise of the freeway was ever present, but with the fan on it was was a non issue. The room was a bit past its prime, but was OK. The breakfast selections were OK, but slightly less in variety than what is standard today. The afternoon desk clerk was grumpy, but the morning clerk was nice. The motel was just OK, but I would go elsewhere if another place was available for roughly the same price. We didn't use the pool, so no comment there.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Easy access to I-5"
Room was clean, bathrooms look to have been updated recently. Beds are nice and the breakfast is basic, great for quick bite before hitting the road. Easy access to I5 and Route 20.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Sparky
Nice clean quiet place, I will have to go back again soon and will stay with them again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good stop-over for price."
Stayed while travelling from Portland, OR to Vancouver, BC. Good price considering breakfast included. Beds comfortable, room adequately clean. staff friendly. Only negative was that rooms were warm and stuffy, so had to run fan all night long. Happy enought that we stayed again on return from BC.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Had a problem with the shower. The control knob was broken. Couldn't get hot water.Cool shower not enjoyed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"poor maintenance but helpful accomodating staff"
The hotel was older and in need of updates/repairs, however the room was quite comfortable. Prior to our stay the maintenance staff were negligent in replacing the defective ironing board that wouldn't fold up to be stored out of the way and noticing that the bedside clock was not working due to a faulty electrical outlet. The clerk at the desk offered us another room (which we declined due to inconvenience of relocating our things) but she came and removed the ironing board offering us another one. The staff were very apologetic, helpful and friendly. We were disappointed to find that there was no microwave (only a refrigerator) but the site we book through did not list a microwave in the amenities, so that was our oversight.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
E Riggs
"adequate"
okay for a one-nighter/ Toilet overflowed and maintenance unclogged the toilet but left the floor wet.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
The staff at the front desk on arrival was so very kind and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"close to freeway and many food and parks"
The room was a little small for us, I don't think they took into account we would need a pack n pal when we booked a room. Also the room had not been vacuumed well before we arrived and our little one was trying to eat the things that were left behind. It has a nice little heated pool and very close to stores and eating places. If others have kids that need a pack in play they should mention this beforehand. I'm not sure if they have rooms to accommodate this or not. The one they gave us that was suppose to work--did but didn't give us much room. Also not all the rooms in this hotel have microwaves. Ours didn't, but there were enough dining places nearby that this wasn't an issue.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Close to Bellingham and Lake Stevens"
The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Service was very good. Twice I had to have my room key redone
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Decent hotel, convenient location"
We stayed here last minute for just one night with our kids, but were pleasantly surprised. The beds were comfortable, and there was an elevator which made it easy to get all the gear on a cart and up to the room in just one load. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet doesn't have a lot of fruit or protein, but at least they had decent coffee.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
S.
"Review"
It was adequate and served a purpose. I felt like I was forced to take the room I was given. I had little choice or input
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
NA
"Basic hotel right off freeway."
My husband and I were in Mt. Vernon for a wedding, and this hotel was recommended. This is a no-frills place, but the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the bed was decent. It worked fine for us, as we spent minimal time in our room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Liz
"great location close to everything"
Electrical plugs need to be updated cords would not stay in at all.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
t
"Friendly but lacking basics"
Room was way too hot, people were extremely noisy, breakfast was mediocre at best.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"It was everything I needed for a 1 night stop."
My wife and I travel a lot and always on a budget. I look for hotels that are affordable and still offer the things that give me a comfortable night sleep with no hassle. This hotel fit the bill. I got in at 9:30pm, entered a clean room. Researched the following day's activities via the free wi-fi and had a comfortable nights sleep. When I woke up I ate a satisfactory breakfast and was on my way without hassle. I've been in much fancier hotels, but for the price, my experience was good.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"It was adequate for our needs but just barely."
We were there house hunting so were looking for a reasonable place this barely met that criteria. Breakfast did have make your own waffles which weren't bad but that was the only plus. Staff were friendly but didn't go past the smile to real service.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"LIttle Mountain"
Little Mountain park was nice. Hike on trail by Padilla bay. The WiFi was much better then I expected. Breakfast was on time and adequate.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
A bit bigger breakfast room would be nice, probably most guests had to eat their breakfast in their own room - if they even managed to get anything. Our non-smoking room must have been a smoking room earlier, as there were cigarette burns still to be seen. Otherwise the room was clean and fresh smeiling.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"It was Ok."
The hotel staff was nice. The place was a little old and the room smelled a little old. The bathrooms do not have room to dress or turn around in them. It was super small, as in sit on the toilet and put your feet in the tub. Our first room didn't have any soap in it and neither night had enough towels in the room. We had told them we had four adults staying in the room too. The desk worker told me though that three of his housekeeping staff, all family, were away for a family death so maybe that wasn't typical for them. The room was clean even though the sheets were not quite white anymore. Other than that I loved that they were pet friendly and did not hassle us at all about having dogs or cats.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Anita
The staff was busy, (friday evening) but everyone that we talked to were efficient and very pleasant, and they had answers for our questions. The room was very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Lori
Perfect for what we needed
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"GREAT BREAKFAST"
GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND GREAT BREAKFAST, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR.......
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Very nice stay."
We called around everything was booked up or no vacancy, and i'm glad, because I would have never of found the one we stayed in, it was clean and they took my dog overall a good stay thank you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
chris
"Conveniently located to relatives we were visiting"
Comfortable. PLENTY of pillows. Close to places to eat and very near the freeway.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013