All hotels in Yuma, Arizona, United States of America
2050 South 4th Avenue, Yuma, AZ, 85364, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.8
    2.9
    2.8
    2.3
"Ok for the night"
Room needed some updates, small bathroom/shower. A bit noisy from the street traffic. Ok to stay just for 1 night on our way to our final destination
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Heather G
"worth the money"
Was run down and old. But had refrigerator and microwave.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Very Happy - Will Recommend And Stay Again"
My husband and I were on a trip to Algodones, MX for dental work and had to stay for 2 days (Weekend Rates $33.00 a night). We didn't want to spend a lot on a hotel room or it would've defeated the purpose of traveling 4 hours to save money. I work as a Front Desk Agent at a big chain hotel in Laughlin, NV who nickel and dime you for WiFi, Refridgerators and forget about a Microwave. Yet this place which is run by a husband and wife had it all. Don't expect the Ritz Carlton, but for the money you can't beat it. If you want to make sure it is 100% bring your own Mr. Clean if not you'll be as satified as we were. Location was close to everything from restaurants to bars to supermarkets.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
JPT
"Wouldn't stay here again."
Front desk attendant kind of rude. Room 104 not clean at all.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
aguilar, p
"Wouldn't stay here again."
Front desk attendant kind of rude. Room 104 not clean at all.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
aguilar, p
"attended to my needs, requested if i need anything"
peaceful
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
steffy
"Not worth the money"
I requested a non-smoking room but it reeked of cigarettes. I had to ask for a different room. It was pretty shabby but I have noticed Travelodges have gotten very run down. However, it did seem clean. Owner kept lobby locked so I guess this is in a bad area, although I never felt unsafe.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Gail
"hotel ran down"
the staff nice but room and beds small not good for 4 people 2 OK .TV didn't work well and hotel ran down.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
nancy
"Did not want to be bear feet- carpet, so filthy!"
We had booked for two nights but almost cancelled the second night because the carpet was so filthy that I did not want to walk on it with my bear feet. It would really do the motel good if they'd just rent a carpet cleaner and clean at least a several of the rooms as they don't hardly seem to have any business.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Travelodge
"worst hotel ever"
This hotel was awful, thankfully we only needed it 1 night. We called in advance and spoke to a women to make sure they had a porta crib..we get there and the man behind the desk said they did not have one and there was no women there..then his wife stuck her head out of a back room. He refused to refund the money, so we ended up staying. The handles fell off the dresser. the floor was filthy, the bathtub wouldn't hold water, the tv took 15 minutes to warm up. The free Breakfast was pre wrapped muffins and cereal, but they were out of milk. And the owner/manager was rude.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Cynthia
"Not what I was hoping for..."
I know that this is a 'lodge' but I was hoping for better accommodations because the pictures looked a lot better than what we stayed in! The grounds were unkempt and the room was unclean. The shower curtain was moldy. There was built up dirt throughout the entire room. The coffee pot was stained brown from not being cleaned regularly. The TV hummed when on (super annoying!). The bed was like sleeping on a cement slab with a sheet over it. The towels were stained. Need I go on?! The door to the lobby was locked during breakfast hours! About the only thing that was nice about the room was that the hot water was really hot! All I can say is that it would work in a pinch as sleeping in one's vehicle could be considered more uncomfortable than this room was!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Courtney
"This motel should be taken off your list."
We expect better of Travelodge. The carpets were extremely dirty, hadn't even been vacuumed for probably weeks. The tub had been resurfaced, and the resurfacing material was peeling off, therefore, plugging up the drain while we were in the shower. I thought twice about even taking a shower when I saw that the shower curtain was all moldy, but had no choice. The TV was an old one that while watching it, the picture would flutter for minutes before returning to the picture. The window sills were full of sand. The flat surfaces were full of dust.. The continental breakfast was Sunny Delight, 2 kinds of cereal, and some packaged rolls. Sorry to say, it was about the worst experience we had ever had in a motel.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Terry
"Hospitality is the key."
The mozt we were pleased with was the great hospitality shown to us by the manager.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
BRUCE HALL
"poorly maintained"
the first room we got had no water pressure no shower or tub water. we told them and they moved us to room with mirror down and holes all the way throught drywall you could see the studs and wiring. bathroom door rotting from the bottom of door and ref. just sitting on floor next to bed.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
vince
Most unsatisfactory. Very dirty. Rundown facility. Noisy AC. Example: floor lamp and clock were provided but no outlets available for for plugging in. Laundry facility available but tops of equipment were absolutely grimey. The manager offered a rag for cleaning but did not offer to help. Toilet dirty. Bathroom sink badly rusted. Shower faucets almost falling off the wall. Cleaning personnel not very competent. Would have checked out early but too pooped after getting a carload unlaoded. Good location, however.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Catherine Elliott
"Travelodge"
It was horrible and stinky
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Maria
"Ok"
I didn't reall spend much Tim at the hotel. Only to sleep.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
felix
"Nice Hotel close to my business destination"
I have stayed at Travelodge several times before and I can not complain about the room and the service . For the price that I paid it was a bargain. I will stay at the travelodge again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
JOE
"you get what you pay for"
The room was clean for the most part and the neighborhood was quiet which made it nice to sleep in. The breakfast they advertise is a joke, there was no breakfast just an expired jug of milk and some stale frosted flakes (ewww) over all you really get what you pay for and for a budget concious traveler it wasn't so bad
1 night romance trip May 29, 2013
"It would not be good. That is all I will say."
The beds were not good at all. The floor was so dirty that we put on slipper to walk on them. Got tissue and the face plate fell out of the wall.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Jody
this property is badly in need of a major upgrade. Upgrade bathroom and provide flat screen tv.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013
ron leigh
"Great price and location, clean."
I was plesantly surprised on how clean the room was although old and outdated. Pool was very clean and kept up.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"IT MEETS EXPECTATIONS"
The hotel is exactly as advertised and rated. It is an older Travelodge that is for the budget traveler. Meets the need when you need to stop for the night. It had been freshly cleaned but still a little dingy due to age of everything. I had a non-smoking room and there was no smoke smell which is a big plus. No complaints. Close to restaurants, etc
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"NOT again even if last place available"
based on quality of hotel, we paid twice what we should have for such a run down place. The best thing about it was a nice parking lot. They did have breakfast available there....some very green bananas and some coffee that after adding 2 packaged creamers to the 8 oz cup - still did not change color.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
"An older motel; quiet - for the older traveler."
Travelodge is an older chain, thus their rooms are of the older variety. However, I have stayed at this one approx. 5-6 times over the years and the manager is quick to please. The towels are a bit scratchy, but the price is right.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Mary Ann
"Does housekeeping work for the manager?"
Burned out light bulbs at check in. Broken door lock at check in. Room not made up one of 4 days (25%). Manager wants to explain her problems with housekeeping...I suspect manager ended up making up room. Save some grief -- stay somewhere else...
4 night trip Jan 10, 2013
"close to everything we were there to participate ."
The lady was nice. Hard to understand. The rooms need lots of up dating and repair. The carpet was dirty, bathroom shower door had mold on it as well as the shower stall. The bathroom window needed to be sealed in some way to prevent the cold air from whistling through.Would not have stayed the two weeks if we had not already paid:(
14 night trip Dec 26, 2012
McCullough
"just what i was looking for"
Had the best time in yuma and was so thankful for 4th ave travelodge.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
jessica
"Old motor lodge."
It was ok. This is an old motor lodge that is showing it's age. Small room. Just a king size bed and ba
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Jerry
IT WAS VERY DISGUSTING AND UNPLEASANT. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. THE SHEETS AND PILLOWS TO THE BED SMELLED LIKE WET RAG. THERE WAS A CACAROACH IN MY RESTROOM. DIRTY CARPET. I WANTED TO CHECK OUT THE SAME NIGHT!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY ROOMS.
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2012

Horrible Hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Louis
MX
"The place is okay for the price"
It is one of these places where you are reminded of the sixties.It is old,not up to today's standards but still okay. In short,if you want cheap place to stay,that's it. Don't expect any luxury,just a basic room.One thing which is positive, the king size mattress is very good ! I recommend it based on the price.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Fred
"Items to Consider in the Future"
It took us some time to get used to the traffic noise. A small table and small chairs would have fit much better in the continental breakfast room rather then two very large soft arm chairs.They just don't work good for sitting in and trying to eat cereal with no place to set a cup of coffee. The sink stopper would not hold water in the first room we were in. I guess no one checks out the air conditioning units to see what ones are working proper until a customer reports having no air-conditioning on a hot day.The staff that look after the room details and cleaning etc, sure do a very good job and are very sociable.
9 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"visit to Yuma"
Was nice for an older motel. Price was good
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Katheryn
MX
"Travel Lodge needs Major Reno"
This travel lodge is old and run down to the point where they should close it. A major renovation might save it but it is in bad shape. The finish on the tub is pealing, the counter top in the bathroom is swelling, the bed is very uncomfortable. The staff is friendly and the owners are nice people but this place is old and tired. The cost reflects the quality in this case. I only paid $30 per night and stayed 3 nights. I would tell a friend to spend a little more to get a better hotel.
5 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Ray
Terrible stay,room was not clean, black mold, then we had to change rooms because they were renovating. The next room was even worse shower drain was pushed in and razor sharp. We had a mix up on the departure date . We thought we were to depart on the 22. The manager rudely told us to get out on the 21, we asked to stay one extra day but he said they needed the room for housekeeping??? Will not stay there again. Will still use your booking site.
8 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Elaine
"Centrally located"
Arrived at 3 am, manager was not welcoming, shoved a piece of paper thru the slot for us to sign even tho we called ahead to see if the late arrival would be a problem. Can see daylight out the door and bathroom window didnt close tight. Bathroom extremely small and vanity hangs over the edge of the toilet so you bang your elbow on it every time, a larger person could not use it at all. No sound barriers between rooms so got to listen to the next door tv at 5 am! Very noisy street
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"could not wait to get out of there"
Will never return. Chose this motel because it offered breakfast, no mention of the word continental. We got 2 muffins and no coffee. That was breakfast. Walls are paper thin. We could hear the man next door talking on the phone. Carpets so filthy that we did not dare walk barefoot.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
L. Smith
The room was absolutely terribe....dirty, molds on shower curtain.Did not feel comfortable at all!!!! No amenities!!!!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
George & Peggy
The room was very old and not too clean. There was hair(not ours) on the towel and the carpet was very stained. The breakfast was cold cerea; and a few bananas. The coffee was undrinkable. I would not recommend this hotel
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Marilyn

"大変、気軽で快適な宿泊が可能な宿泊施設です。"
春と秋に多年に亘り実施している米国本土の旅でメキシコ国境を旅をしました。本宿泊施設は、格安な料金設定に似合うクオリティーが在ります。そして、遠来の旅人を満足させます。長期滞在にも向いて居ます。私は2泊しましたが、全く問題有りません。
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Kazutoshi
JP
"Meget fint til prisen"
Morgenmad elendig, men fint nymalet og rent
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
DK
TODO DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
RICARDO ZAMBRANO
"non malissimo"
Personale cordiale.piscina poco utilizzabile: acqua freddissima e sporca.stanza "vecchia" "cupa".
Other trip Nov 28, 2012