All hotels in Aventura, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here19999 W Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL, 33180, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pampered"
We had a wonderful time at Turnberry Isle. The room was huge and the view of the golf course from our balcony was fantastic. The only drawback to the room was that the shower door did not do a good job of stopping the water from going out of the stall - there was always a large puddle after a shower - but nothing a bathmat or towel couldn't handle. The facilities were excellent. At the pool and at the beach, staff set up lounge chairs and umbrellas and served pitchers of ice water. The tennis pros were great and there were plenty of courts available. You did not need to travel for fine dining as there were amazing restaurants on premises with Bourbon Steak and Cascata. And let's not forget the spa...looking forward to going back!
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
DC
"Beautiful golf course, nice ample facilities"
Nice hotel, well located, good friendly staff. The golf course is spectacular for an Aventura location. The fitness facilities are great and ample. The Bourbon restaurant is classy, outstanding service and very fine food.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very nice. Needs some maintinence"
Had a very pleasant stay, I got upgraded to a great suite but unfortunately the AC wasn't working good and the place was 64 all night. Also was leaking a little bit. I opened the balcony doors until the room got comfortable to sleep in and that took care of it. The service was great, love the location and the restaurant in the hotel. Had a great dinner. I would go back, just check more carefully the room before I stay in it.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Lil
"Clean facility and very comfortable."
The hotel got very busy but the staff catered to everyone's needs.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Dr. Jake
Too many problems with room and service.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Excellent service, instalations and hospitality."
Very clean, excellent service and attention.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Not clean and not good service"
Our room was not clean when we checked in, and it was not the type of room that we booked. The floor had food in multiple locations, and housekeeping never came up to re-clean the room even after the frontdesk assured me they would "be up right away". Only after my 4th trip to the front desk were we moved to a new room which was a downgrade from what we had booked.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2013
"Too Many Things Went Wrong"
We stayed at the Turnberry Isle with our teen daughters in August, 2013. We booked one room with 2 double beds but upon arrival we got a king sized bed & a pull-out sofa. The bellhop said there were no rooms available, & we had to wait until morning. At 7am I brought my complaint to the front desk and they offered to upgrade us, but all we got was what we had originally booked. When we booked online, nowhere does it indicate that there are 2 locations and that we weren't on the beach. There is a hotel shuttle bus that goes to beach location, as well as to and from the Aventura Mall which is a big tourist spot. The shuttle was very unreliable and we were stranded at the mall one evening. We had to walk about 1 mile back to the hotel. When it happened again the second night, we demanded to be picked up. The front desk told us to take a taxi back & they would reimburse us. I expressed my dissatisfaction at the treatment of their guests & the night manager assured me that our stay would be fully credited back. Of course, it never was. What could have been a memorable family vacation, turned out to be a terrible disappointment.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Anna
"Perfect!"
One of the Best!
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Hotel on Aventura Area"
The hotel is beautiful and in a great area. The staff was amazing but I noticed in two occasions that 2 families got problems and were very upset with service. Because the hotel is not oceanfront, they provide a shuttle ride to their clubhouse at the beach........they promise that the shuttle runs every 10 minutes but it didn't. It has to be call and then wait more than 20 minutes. Valet parking was excessive expensive. Overall, was excellent!!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
The Cintron's
"Excellent stay"
I have only good things to say abt this Hotel.. It was a very pleasant experience and I look forward to returning. Great Staff all around, Beautiful rooms with beautiful views.. Housekeeping was great, very clean.. I can't think of one bad thing to say abt this Hotel..
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Diana
"Nice hotel close to Aventura mall & Golf Courses"
The hotel is excellent, the facilities and location is really good and the rooms are big enough and confortable with excellent faciities, only the problem they have to improve the service of the employees in the Front Desk and room service when is required
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
LUIS
"Elegant Kid Friendly"
The hotel was very clean, elegant and kid friendly with a lazy river and pool slides for the kids in addition to daily activities. It was, however, very expensive so prepare your pocket. The check in was not as pleasant as I would have expected although everything else was great. I look forward to taking more family vacations there in the future.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Yvonne
"Awesome"
Great Family Resort awesome service beautiful views
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
md
"Very nice hotel"
This is a great place to stay for a couple of days. It has a great pool with a great slide and a lazy river, this is what out kids love most about the hotel.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
Stephan
"Wouldnt stay there again!"
We arrived and were very dissapointed in te room we got, we travelled with our 3 year old son, and we got the room tat was situated the opposit side of the children pool. The room was never really clean, I ad to all housekeeping to ve a special cleaning serviceto feel in a hotel as expensive as this one. A great dissapointment!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Ruth
Family of five enjoyed a beautiful stay including nice rooms, fantastic food, jogging and swimming facilities, shopping etc
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"First class elegant,nice,and close to the beach."
It was our first trip to Miami my kids enjoyed the pool and the room the people around were nice and easy to get along.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Great place for kids. Coord with Expedia So-So"
Big pool with lazy river and water slide. Great staff. Hotel is the greatest. However the hotel didn't seem to know much about the deal with Expedia, except that I was coming. Didn't know the plan I was on, didn't know I had paid.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great service, fabulous location, beautiful!"
Great deal through Expedia, free breakfast for kids, plus $50resort credit and free parking.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Business & Family Vacation Combined"
This hotel was fantastic! I was there for business at the Aventura Mall so the location was ideal. My kids enjoyed the pool while I worked - the water slide, lazy river and pool were all great. They really enjoyed themselves! Our room was HUGE with plenty of space for a family of 4. The service was friendly and on point. My only complaint was that the beach is a drive away (hotel offers shuttle bus) and the beach club was just OK. Also, the food by the pool was kind of "eh". Others staying at the hotel said the restaurant, Bourbon Steak, was fantastic though I did not try it. Highly Recommended Hotel!!
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Good except for 2 things."
Nice clean room, nice view. But, they don't tell you that you must pay .. to park your car (forced), or about the resort fee. So with taxes, add about ... to your bill. Also, they would not let me use the cart to take my own bags to my room. I had to drag them (50lb each) myself if I wasn't going to use their high priced bell boys. I won't be staying at this place again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Could be better"
The hotel felt like a "once-was". Not as nice or new as I expected, and compared to other Miami-area beach hotels. However, the staff were VERY nice, from the golf pro who offered to help with our luggage, to the manager who helped turn our 1st night nightmare (wanted to check out after 1st night!) into a decent stay.
5 night trip Jun 7, 2013
great service!! friendly people..;)
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
Reyes
"Lazy river was lazy"
Not working. Green algae on lazy river walls and not flowing not enough rafts even just to float on. Slide had not enough water power Carpet was flooded with water direct tv cable was not available bec of storm. Tried to chrge me an extra day even though I prepaid Expedia ck bill Valet lost keys. For one hour found them in car. Car smelled bad after picking up like someone ate in it!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
Mario
"Turnberry isle golf"
We went to turnberry isle resort to celebrate my sister in laws 60th birthday. The resort was awesome and all of the staff very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make our stay an incredible one.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
JJ
"Great hotel for familes or an adult getaway"
We had a fabulous time; the property and staff were amazing!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Love this hotel. The staff was very friendly. Our room was beautiful with great view. Love the pool! Wish we had spent more time at the pool. Would definitely stay there again. :)
2 night romance trip May 23, 2013
Vy
"""Great service but very noisy"""
The noise between rooms is terrible you can hear all the noise that your neighbor is doing. Also the quality and manners of some of the guests is very low.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Beautiful resort."
This hotel is located in a very scenic area. There are 36 holes of golf, and beautiful water falls around the resort. There is a great mall with upscale shopping nearby, and great restaurants nearby. The service was impeccable.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Great for kids near south beach"
Had a great time. Staff were great. We loved our view.
Other trip May 13, 2013
marie
"Great hotel!!"
This hotel was really good. I spend wonderful day. Staff were very polite. Next time I want to stay this hotel again and spend longer time!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2013
Kaname
"Unanticipated Surprise"
Our stay at Turnberry Isle Miami was a breath of fresh air after a less than pleasant cruise. We experienced top-notch service from the time staff opened my car door. We found staff to be welcoming, attentive, and helpful. Every encounter came with a smile. The gulf course view was beautiful and the property well maintained and immaculate. The rooms were huge and comfy, the bathrooms luxurious. Although dated, there was an old world feel to the design. On site-restaurants and shops were available, with 24 hour room service for you and your pets. There was also two major chain pharmacies, a supermarket and huge mall within walking distance. My stay was too short. We're planning to return for a longer stay in the near future.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Sanlin
"Great hotel with great restaurant"
Rooms are large. Grounds are beautiful. The Michal Mina restaurant ( Bourbon Steak) is reason enough to stay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Excellent choice full service sophisticated Hotel"
Being in Miami , Aventura maybe considered an odd choice, pricey and not ocean front, however Turneberry is a Great alternative if your aim is not only beach and south beach party scene. It is great resort, where every need has been taking care of. If you intend to go shopping Bal harbour is reasonably accesible ( Car or Cab), while Aventura Mall is walking distance, exclusive Beach resort for guest and transportation for both is part of the service every 15 min, also good for corporate meetings. Golf is simply extraordinary (Soffer over Miller), However very pricey in high season ( about USD300 p.p. per morning round, final cost minimum), Valet parking is fast and very friendly, Julio's team make a great job, always with a meaningfull smile. Bourbon Steakhouse is very lively, superbly and sophisticated decorated but yet relaxed, the food very good but not great, expensive, in my opinion its greatest flaw, no natural juices, except O.J., being in florida there is no excuse, for not having an equally sophisticated non alcoholic beverages, other than Coke( great by the way). Was suppossed to have kitchennette it didn't you may have a microwave and fridge for USD25 for each, per day
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Bad service"
The staff at the waterfall restaurant were rude and slow so was the staff at the pool the rest of the staff was good, our room safe never worked they went twice to try and fix it but did not the did not have a spare one
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Great overall experience"
Even though they couldn't give us our room before 3pm (they were 98% booked) they upgraded us and gave us an amazing room for our family. Service, food and infrastructure were impeccable.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2013
"Nice but expensive"
Overall I had a good experience, and I would recommend the hotel, but several things prevented me from giving it 5 stars. 1. There was not hot water in one of the sinks in the bathroom. Not a problem since I was traveling alone and there was a second sink. 2. One time the bathtub was not cleaned. Totally unacceptable at any hotel. 3. Website said self-parking was available; but it was all valet. 4. Pro Shop incorrectly placed a $40 charge on my account; I didn't notice until I got back home. 5. Cascata Grill closes at 10PM! No place for a late snack and drink. On the plus side, the rooms were nice, the view of the golf course was fabulous, the staff were very friendly, and the caddy on the golf course was great.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Understaffed"
Lovely looking hotel but unfortunately they don't seem to have enough staff to deal with the no if guests.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Caroline
"Excellent for shoppers and golfers"
You can return again and again and it's always superb. The rooms, the staff and the location are outstanding!
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Went for Thanksgiving. Excellent buffet. Excellent service. One issue.....they tacked on a 23% non-negotiable gratuity.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2012
Sandi
"Not a 5 star resort"
My benchmark for a 5 star resort would be something like the Wynn/Encore. In this hotel the valet service leaves much to be desired -- if they would only let you stop your vehicle before they begin asking foolish questions like "are you going to the restaurant or are you staying here?" the will be on track to better service. The hotel has a nice gym and if you stay at the Jasmine building on a high floor with a good view you can enjoy your balcony. But for service I received?; first I asked for a quiet room, instead I was put in a noisy building. That was resolved then the safe did not work in the new room. After that was fixed I was pretty much OK for the rest of my stay until checkout. First they put charges for another guest on my account and slipped the bill under my door on the day of checkout. I tried calling the front desk but to no avail-- they keep you on hold till the line cuts you off. After several calls to the operator I finally get to talk to someone who could not explain why I was being charged for services to another customer. other than saying "We taken care of it". Their menu after 11pm is very limited and distasteful for someone loosing 3hrs coming from the West Coast. When I stay at the Wynn/Encore they have a robust menu 24hrs a day> Want lobster in your room for breakfast? no problem! Want breakfast at 3pm no problem! But at the Turnberry the menu after 11pm was as less impressive as the full menu when compared to 5 star resorts like Wynn/Encore
4 night business trip Nov 22, 2012
OO
"Outstanding as always"
We continue to visiti the Turnberry since many years ago. The rooms are refurbished and the service is impeccable. We will return and recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Rafael
"Nice but definitely not a 5 star resort"
Pleasing to the eye and very conveniently located off the highway and next to Aventura mall. In room movies were all blurry and distorted but they did remove both charges. Front desk was pleasant but uninspiring. Resort Fee provides complimentary use of spa/fitness center. Gym is excellent however...spa usage is limited to the 3rd floor which is a joke..basically justa locker room and steam room and NOTHING else..no spa feeling whatsoever. Lobby bar was manned by a grumpy old guy who barely noticed us and never offered nuts even though they were there. Also a complimentary beer tasting was supposed to be from 4pm to 6PM on Saturdays but he had nothing laid out at all for the patrons until we pushed the issue and he reluctantly complied.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Luxury Traveler
"Shopping in comfort"
overnight parking is expensive at $30 plus tax plus tips. The additional resort fee of $20 per day was not mentioned at the time of booking. Otherwise the environment of the hotel is very pleasant ,well maintained and the staff at all levels are courteous , knowledgable and helpful.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Clive and Diane
"PERFET GETAWAY,AT LIST FOR 5 DAYS!!!"
WE KNOW THE HOTEL SINCE YEARS AGO,AND EVERY VISIT WE FIND IT BETTER AND BETTER,EVERTHING IS PERFECT,IT IS FIVE STARS!!!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
ANTONIO
"Nice hotel but too many additional fees."
The hotel was nice, but for being the type of hotel/resort it is there were a few things that did not please. We were in room 3529 in the Hibiscus sector. The wall by where the bathroom door was had a hole also the ceiling had water damage, clearly due to the rain. The carpeting of the halls had stains in them. The cleaning of the bathrooms was ok, the maid service was not customer oriented they were cranky or just rude. I was not impressed with the hotel. It´s nice but they charge a resort fee of approx. 20 bucks a night, room county tax fee of 6% and room state tax fee of 7%, valet or non valet parking fee of 30 bucks a night. Too many additional fees I found were ridiculous. Also consider that you have to tip valet, or anyone that basically works there for that matter. Have stayed at better places with less additional fees.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"nice weekend retreat"
Great location for golf and shopping, 1 bedroom suite was perfect size.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
joanne
"Food"
Food is okbut it use to be better. Nothing especial to recomend
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Raul
"excellent service"
The hotel provided a wheelchair for us during our stay, after a hospital stay by my husband. The service was amazing. Every time we needed assistance to get from our room to the restaurant for breakfast and dinner we were cheerfully assisted. The food was excellent and the grounds were beautiful.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012