All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2001 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 6Z8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Banff vacation"
Convenient location and relatively sound proof room
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
If you are flying into Calgary late at night, you can't do better than to stay here. Walk right to the hotel lobby from the terminal. Service was superb and the room was perfect. The following morning we had to meet up with a group at a hotel in town. Just went back down to airport arrival level for our cab. Stress free travel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Victoria
"Closest airport hotel"
I had a quick business trip and needed to be close to the airport. Delta was perfect and I'm very glad I choose it. The staff were all wonderful and the room was comfortable and clean. For the price I was surprised that the quality of the furnishings wasn't better and the bathrooms were very basic. But you're paying for convenience and it was well worth it. Everything was perfectly fine. I'd stay again if I needed to be at the airport. It's directly attached to the terminal. You can't get closer.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convinient. I'm also delighted to hear that you received such great service from our staff. Regarding our rooms and furnishings, I have passed on your comments to our Director of Rooms. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great Choice"
Perfect on airport property Hotel for our needs of early departure. Front desk staff very welcoming and helpful. They even shared their best sites in the national parks. Room was quite adequate for our needs and very quiet in regards to airplane noise. Only downside was the room heating/cooling system which was not working properly. Staff brought a portable heater, which, eventually warmed the room, but was noise y. Staff, including restaurant, were really great. And the convenience was excellent. Will stay there again and recommend.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Dear Chris, I'm delighted to hear that you found our team members to be welcoming and helpful, as well as our location at the Calgary International Airport convinient. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
chris
"Waiting"
Great place to wait for a plane! We stayed twice and relaxed Good bar and food.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to relax between flights. I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed our dining options- I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the Kitchen! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Dilys
"Brief respite."
One of the best hotel experiences have had.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Dear Ellen, I'm delighted to hear that you found your stay with us to be among the best you've ever had- that is truly a compliment, and I will be sure to pass it on to our team. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport Hotel
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Ellen
"Average hotel but convenient."
Hotel was ok. Nothing special, but very expensive. We paid $205 + tax for an average room. No shower caps. Limited towels and very small bathroom. However, very convenient if flying out of Calgary.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Dear John, I'm very glad to hear that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convinient! Regarding the amenities in our washrooms, we do have shower caps upon guest request, guests are always welcome to call the Front Desk should they need additional supplies, such as towels, shampoo, or other amenities. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and I we hope to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
John J
Have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasion due to convenience of being located at the airport. Nice facilities.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very glad that you've found our location at the Calgary Airport to be convenient when travelling, and that you've enjoyed our facilities. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you have a flight in or out of Calgary! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Always stay here"
Best hotel hot tub. Easy to access terminal and car rentals.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Dear Karen, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convenient for you! I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our hot tub. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"convenient"
Very easy access between overnight flights....
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very glad to hear that our location at the Calgary International airport allowed you to conveniently transfer flights; particularly given that they were overnight. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Sincerely, Jaclyn Whitelock, Delta Calgary Airport
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Orphajean
"Just overnight to catch an early flight"
Prompt and good service. Free internet. Nice and clean and quiet
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, from the service you received, to the comfort of your room. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
skier
"rest and fly"
We were just overnight to fly out in the early am. very convenient.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm delighted to hear that you had a positive experience staying with us, and that you found our location convenient. I'm also glad you were able to get some rest for your flight the next morning- I hope that it was a pleasant one! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice, bathrooms somewhat dated.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us! I have noted your comments about the washrooms being dated, and will be sure to pass them on to the appropriate individuals. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
JOHN
"In terminal hotel"
This was a stay of convenience. The Delta in Calgary is located directly within the terminal area. If a traveler is flying in at night and leaving the next morning, it is a perfect stop. If you are in for more than a few days, I would stay somewhere else. The hotel was once pretty good, but has grown quite tired. It is expensive for the quality of room, but you are paying for location.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very happy to hear that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convenient. Regarding your comments on our rooms, I will be sure to pass them on to the appropriate individuals. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you have a flight in or out of Calgary!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great service"
great service. Loved the cider upon arrival. And the front desk was knowledgeable on flight details. the room was comfy.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm delighted to hear that you had such a positive stay with us, from a positive check in experience to your room being comfortable! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Ioana
"Aged and tired"
Late arrival, not a single bar/ dining open. Room service does not supply alcohol after midnight???
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize that you had a less than positive experience with us due to your late arrival. While our lounge (and thus, room service's ability to serve alcohol) closes at midnight, we are always happy to take pre-orders. Once again, thank you, and despite this I hope that we can welcome you back to the Delta Calgary Airport in the future!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"convenient"
Very brief stay: checked in at 11p and out at 7a. But literally across the street from the departures terminal and next 'door' to the rental car returns. Could not be more conveniently located.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share the great feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is great to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Enjoyable accommodations"
Easily accessed from plan and also, hotel provided an assist to the plane in the morning. Staff very accommodating.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm happy to hear that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convenient, and our staff to be accommodating. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
ORPHAJEAN J.
"Too hot"
The room was very hot and I could not adjust the temperature. It was also very dry. Too much money for the room.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm sorry to hear that you room was too warm and dry. If you should ever have any issues with your room while staying with us, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk, who can arrange to have maintenance sent up to adjust the temperature, provide a humidifier, or if needed, move you to a more acceptable room. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"nice hotel next to the airport"
A nice hotel so convenient for early morning flights. The hotel staff could not have been nicer. Offering to take our car back to the rental place and helping get all of our luggage to the airport in the morning. The hotel was pleasant, rooms clean, and tv and internet worked well
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
nl sunflower
"Very convenient room."
This Hotel is very convenient for air travel, very quiet, I did not hear one plane during my stay. The room was reasonably priced, but the parking is expensive.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very glad to hear that you found our location convenient, and that our soundproofed rooms worked well for you. Regarding parking, there are a number of different options- during your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to ask any one of our team members. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Ron
"Excellent as always!"
Thank you Namihja for all your help in dealing with my 4 suitcases at 5:30 am at the airport! See you all next time!
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us, particularly with our team member helping you with your luggage. Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Calgary!
I'll be back!
"Airport hotels"
Hotel is good for an airport hotel, Rooms very warm and I am told to ask for other side if you want a room that will cool down. Mine never got below 80+ and thermostat set at 65. Nice people but you go there to sleep.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you found our team members to be friendly. While it is true that you are always welcome to ask for a room on the outside room of the hotel, where the rooms tend to be cooler, we also offer a number of different options regarding rooms that may be too warm, including fans. If you ever experience an issue with heating during a stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we can dispatch maintenance to the room as well. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"convenient"
convenient location for fast reliable internet
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very happy to hear that you found our location convenient, and that our wi-fi worked well for you. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Juan
"Comfortable!"
Stay was one night-rate was good-didn't have to fight the morning traffic on an early departure out of YYC. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you had pleasant stay with us, and that our location worked well for you! I'm also very happy to hear that our team members made a difference during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Walter
"Comfortable and Convenient"
Had a quick stay at the airport so it was nice to just walk to the hotel after we landed. The rooms were a little dated and there could be some renovation but it was clean and comfortable nonetheless. The staff was friendly and helpful and if we needed to stay at the airport again we would be happy to do it again.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our location convenient. I'm also pleased to hear that you had such positive interactions with our team members. Regarding our bathrooms and the hotel being outdated, I will be certain to pass this information on to our Renovations team. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quick walk to the airport for early check-in"
Perfect place for an early flight the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
kathryn
"super convenient"
Everything we needed for the final night of our trip was at the delta/airport.could not of planned it better.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm extremely happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us, and that you found our location convenient. Thank you for taking the time time provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
wayne
Amazing staff who were very helpful even checking us into our flight. Rooms were spacious.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us, and that our team members went "above and beyond" to help you, particularly checking you into your flight. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"So welcoming!"
We had just traveled 5 hours in our car and we were tired and hungry when we pulled up to the Delta - Ron greeted us with open arms - we felt like we were family! We were whisked up to the front desk very friendly staff - checked us in explained all the amenities - upgraded us to a king size bed - no charge - and to top it all off - Ron took our rental car back for us! We will be staying here from now on!
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I am absolutely delighted to hear that you received such excellent service from our Front Desk team and Ron. We are always looking to exceed guest expectations, and I'm very glad we were able to exceed yours. Thank you for providing your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon, and exceeding your expectations once again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Maggie
"One night stay"
Overnight stay prior to flying out the next morning. Perfect location to stay after returning your rental car and flying out in the AM. Very convenient and just a short walk across the road to the terminal.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Good Basic Hotel with a Great Location"
This is a pretty basic hotel. It is older, but clean and decent. The main reason to stay here is the location. We got into Calgary after a long flight from Geneva via London, and it was so great to cross the street and fall into bed! I highly recommend it if you have a long layover in Calgary and you are looking for a place to sleep.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Debbie
"Conenient, Right in the airport"
Room was exceptionally quiet for an airport location. Too bad there is nothing at all to do around the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Great location nice place hotel rooms could use some updating as things in the room are a little worn and carpet in halls But it is the best place to stay if you are flying out of Calgary
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"Very convenient!!!!"
Only took 5 minutes to walk from the rental car drop off to the hotel !!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Good but expensive hotel"
No issues with the hotel. Excellent place to stay if you have an early morning flight out of Calgary Airport. It is expensive. I did not use many amenities.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you found our location to be convenient for early morning flights. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have a flight in or out of Calgary!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
sandy
perfect place to stay for an early morning flight.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience with us, and particularly happy that you found our location across from the Air Canada at the airport convenient. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Airport Hotel"
Very convenient
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convenient. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Very convenient! It is within walking distance from the airport. Great place to stay on the last night of the trip.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport convenient. I hope that you had a great flight home, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent Airport Accommodations"
We stayed at the Delta Bow Airport hotel twice, a week apart. We flew from Jackson Wyoming to Calgary to start a trip through the Canadian Rockies. The value of having a top notch hotel right at the airport ( no shuttle) proved extremely valuable since our flight was delayed and didn't arrive until 2 am. We crossed the street into the hotel, and we were asleep in a half hour. The room was comfortable, and noiseless even being next to the airport. In the morning, we walked downstairs to get our rental car, drove it up to the front door to get our luggage and took off. At the end of the trip, we dropped off the car, stayed overnight and left early the next morning.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm pleased to hear that you found our location at the Calgary International Airport to be convenient, particularly given your early morning arrival. I'm also glad that our soundproofed rooms allowed you to get some sleep. Thank you for providing us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! (P.S. We also have a Delta Bow Valley location in downtown Calgary, should you ever wish to stay downtown.)
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
GlobeTrotters
"Front desk is bad, but other than that nice!"
Surprised how nice the hotel actually was. Bar, restaurant, and pool are very nice. Took me about 15 mins to check in with only one person in front of me. Every time I went to see if I could exchange currency the line at the front desk was very long. So this is obviously a weak spot at this hotel. But if you need an affordable, comfortable hotel at the Calgary airport...stay here!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The service was excellent and the restaurant was one of the best in a hotel. The building could use some upgrading, new carpets, bed linens, power spots for electronics, etc. The pool and spa right in the lobby is interesting and fun. The service from front desk, maids, to room service and restaurant were excellent - bravo staff.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very convenient and comfortable"
It was very nice and convenient. The staffs are polite and friendly. It took me less time than expected to check in and settle down. Very efficient. Definitely will come back!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Didn't want to drove from Banff for an early morning flight so checked in the night before. Hotel just 100 ft from rental car return and just across the street from the Delta check in. Had a great dinner and avoided the early morning drive.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm happy to hear that our location at the airport worked well for you, given your early morning flight. I'm also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant- I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the Food and Beverage team. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Good place to stay for an early morning flight. Just walk out the door and into the terminal.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Meg
"Great Convenient Airport Hotel"
I recently had a very early check in and in searching for an airport hotel, came across the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel. I was very happy that it was a nice, clean & comfortable room. The hotel is actually right across the street from the terminal! The staff was courteous, accommodating and friendly. The restaurant was excellent! I would recommend this property! Thank you
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that you found our location at the airport convenient given your early checkin. I'm also pleased that your experience with our team members was a positive one, and that you enjoyed our restaurant- I will be sure to pass on your compliments! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Stay the night before early am flight."
This stay was the last night of a vacation to the Canadian Rockies. This hotel had all the services of other highly rated hotels, but it is connected to the hotel. It is located directly across from the airport check-in area. Food was good. The bed was comfortable and the sheets felt great. And we heard absolutely no noise from the airport. I highly recommend this hotel for air travelers.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm very glad that our location worked for you, and that you had a comfortable stay with us. I hope you had a wonderful vacation, and a pleasant flight home! Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Excellent Airport Hotel!!!"
The hotel is perfect. Excellent location, excellent staff and service and the most excellent steak restaurant!!!
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm so happy to hear that you found everything about your stay to be excellent! I will be sure to pass on your compliments, particularly regarding our North 51 Steakhouse. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Airport hotel"
Friendly service, perfect location for an early morning flight.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
I'm glad to hear that our location at the airport worked well for you, particularly with having an early morning flight, and that our team provided you with friendly service. I hope you had a wonderful flight! Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Pr
"Nice hotel, steps away from airport checkin"
The hotel staff, everyone from the cleaning staff to the front desk staff, were pleasant, helpful and professional. They treated us very well! The hotel is ideal because you just cross the road and checkin for your flight. Truly awesome to not be rushed prior to your flight.
Response by Delta Calgary Airport
Thank you for your feedback- I'm very happy to hear that our team left you with such a good impression, and I will be sure to pass on your compliments. I'm also glad to hear that our location worked well for you, and that it took some of the stress and rushing out of catching your flight. Once again, thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport again soon!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014