All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
3737 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA, 92110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It suit its purpose. It was clean but in my opinion it could of given a cleaner aspect. It look clean but it had a peculiar smell that didn't give it 100% clean feeling. Other than that it was fine.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Darcie
"Eh, it was ok!"
Was nice for the most part. A little pricy for what it was! Refrigerator was missing a leg so everything we put in there fell to the front, ugh! Tiles in bathroom were coming up as well. Overall we had a nice time.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
tamarah
"Not wonderful"
The water pressure was bad, thus my shower was not the best. VERY noisy on the upper floors as the outside walkway was constantly busy with loud service/cleaning carts.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"Your Average Hotel"
Nothing that really stood out. It's just an average hotel for a decent price.
2 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Giuliana
"fair"
O.k. had a lot of rust in the bathroom. Also, the A.C. had s strong smell of urine.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Leonard
"Great hotel."
Great customer service. The building looks new and the room decoration is stunning.we ordered dinner to the room and they delivered in less than 20 mins with an elegant rolling table.the only con was there is no parking at the lobby unless you pay valet parking, so get ready to carry all you staff and walk to the parking area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
patricia
"This place sucks"
The hotel is not the best unless you NEED a place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Matthew
"Not your typical Wyndham"
Not very nice for a Wyndham. First room I got had a broken A/C and room phones that didn't work. I asked for a new room and it had stains on the couch and the phone by bed didn't work. Booked this place because it offered free internet but it didn't work. Front desk put me through to tech support and after 30 minutes of trying different things with the tech guy I gave up and spent 3 days with no internet. On last day maids came in and TV in room stopped working. You also pay $10/day for parking and when I asked for a waiver since I had no internet, the manager only discounted me 1 day of parking and still charged me for the other two days. I would definitely not return to this hotel. I have been to Super 8s and Motel 6s that have had better service.
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
ROBERT
"Good location 4 concerts/events at SD event center"
Hotel is perfect if you're going to an event at the Valley View Casino Event Center... It's walking distance. The room was average, looks like a Travelodge. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. I will definitely stay again, if I go to another concert at VVCE.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Angelica
"Close to Sea World"
The hotel was down the street from Sea World which was awesome. We loved that the room had the bunk beds for the kids. However the staff could have been a little bit friendlier. And the room didn't have curtains to block out the light, just a see through curtain and the kids beds didn't have blankets.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Bonnie
"WET ROOM"
Checked in and found the first room was not cleaned. Staff gave us a second room and the floor was wet. Staff told us " don't worry it would dry in a few hrs". It was way to wet for it to dry in a few hrs. Third room was OK. The pictures on the internet do NOT reflect the room at all. Also they now charge for parking. My reservation was for free parking. Staff did fix that for me.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Cynthia
"Happy Camper"
It was heaven compared to the hotel we were n n L.A. It truly met our needs
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Awesome stay"
We went for a concert at the Sports Arena so we were right across the street which Was very convenient for us.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good Stay"
Room was nice, clean and quiet. Hotel overall is a bit "worn" (stairwells, elevators, etc.) Staff friendly. Had no issues with the Wi-Fi.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"$1 for a cup of coffee!! Hard pillows and beds"
The only highlight about this hotel is Dupar's Restaurant and Phil's BBQ. The air conditioning turned off multiple times leaving us on the 3rd floor sweating. I went to the lobby in the morning to get coffee and was told that the coffee is $1 a cup! The beds were incredibly hard as well as the pillows. The set up of having the only bathroom in the bedroom was very inconvenient when my son was sleeping and someone had to use the restroom. My husband was in a horrible mood because his neck and back hurt and he did not get enough sleep. I am pregnant and felt the same way. As long as we were not at the room we had a great time. We will not be staying here again.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not happy"
At check in I was told I only reserved 1 room when it was 2. We did get a second room for 1 night. I have been charged for 3 rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
We were very disappointed in our stay. We arrived at check in time and was told to come back in 10 minutes. Came back and had to wait 3 hours. Blinds broken in room once we got in, front staff was unfriendly and didn't appear to care about our situation. Had to pay $10 per day for parking. So unhappy with our stay. Best part. The beach
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Patti's 2015 San Diego hotel Wyndham"
The room was average but I especially did not like the lack of privacy since people could see through the curtains because the thicker curtains could not be closed.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Loving San Diego"
Parking was always full, but that is OK. I felt safe. Clean room. Soft beds, I slept like a baby. Everyone nice. Did not appreciate $10 parking fees. THANK YOU!
3 night business trip May 25, 2015
MeiLani
"Locked Out"
I was there for 2 nights, every time i attempted to use my key card i could not enter my room. A hotel attendant had to open it for me each time.
2 night trip May 27, 2015
"Won't ever stay here again!"
They put us in the wrong room after checking us in late because they didn't have the rooms cleaned by 3. Then the room next to us was full of partying people that kept us up 2 nights. When they cleaned the room, they didn't leave any clean towels and then when we called for them they still didn't bring us any until we had to call again. The sleeping area was hot because the ac unit didn't blow into it. We wouldn't stay here again!
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Seaworld weekend"
Customer service was good. The area where the hotel was located was the worse. There was homeless everywhere and it was dirty. Our room air conditioner didn't work it would stop working. The hotel looks run down. Not going back there again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
marissa
"Getaway"
The room was outdated, no place to charge a cell phone unless you have a outlet plug thank god I brought mine. odd to have the bathroom sink next to the bed. Charging 10.00 to park knowing there isn't any where else to park. Yes the bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Ok"
Pictures on website make rooms look cleaner then they actually are. Rate was high probably because of location but paid same rate at a holiday inn with cleaners rooms and more amenities.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"No Way"
I did not like this hotel at all. I was not informed that I would have to pay for $10 parking until I arrived. I think it is unreasonable to pay to stay & have to pay to park. Did not like the design of the room or the fact I had to request an additional blanket to cover the window so that no one could see inside. Only had sheer drapes on front window. I would not stay here again, not ever.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"One night family trip."
The hotel was very accommodating. We arrived in San Diego at 9:30am and the hotel let us have an early check in without any problem. They even waived the parking fee. This was a good place to stay for our one night family trip. We reserved a Family Suite that had a king and bunk beds. The only thing we would have changed was that the door that separated the two rooms did not have any curtains covering the glass. We noticed that the other rooms did.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Wyndham Shmyndham"
When you think of a Wyndham, you think of a nice hotel, not the equivalent of a Comfort Inn. However, most Comfort Inns at least have continental breakfast or AT LEAST free coffee. This motel has neither. You also have to pay $10 to park your car in front of your room. It's not a valet thing where they have a parking garage or anything, it's a regular parking lot where you have to pay to park after paying to stay in their motel. The beds are sub-par in comfort, and the amenities are little to none. After paying $1/ bottle for about 4 bottles of water in their gift shop, they then informed us they have free water bottles for guests. Overall, was disappointed with the stay and, ultimately, disappointed with Wyndham.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Stacelyn
"nice break"
It was nice .....lovo it
2 night trip May 13, 2015
Leonardo
"Not very good Wyndham"
There was mold in the restroom, the bed was too hard, not enough stairways. They should have a security guards walking around during the night. There were too many younger guests running up and down the walkway. Too many smokers not being told to move 20ft away from a building.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"awesome in san diego"
Great stay
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
marianna
"Great way to enjoy San Diego!"
We had a great room! Very easy to access and close to EVERYTHING
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Not a Fancy Wyndham...its Wyndham Garden"
Wyndham Garden because it was Wyndham we thought it's a higher level hotel. I have been to San Diego and since it was located near SeaWorld that neighborhood would be better and not as much as I expected. Having famous BBQ place near by was a perfect and driving conveniences were there.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not What I Expected"
Our room was in building B and there was plentiful parking. Finding a staircase was another story. Finding an elevator was next to impossible. The sofa was right next to the front door and the mattress extremely uncomfortable. The furniture outdated, worn and in need of some serious renovations. The two double beds in the separate sleeping area were very comfortable. The TV in the bedroom area didn't work well. I couldn't find a guide with pool hours or other helpful information about the facilities. ONE pool towel was available. The next morning, there were still no towels. The pool was warm, clean and the hot tub hot! In room outlets were scarce. We were told that room service was available however menus were not. A few complimentary toiletries and Wolf Gang Puck brand coffee were provided. The bathroom tile was cracked and not clean. The only window in the room was in living area and there were two choices - black out drapes or no drapes. Would have been nice to have had sheers or blinds to provide some light/privacy. The A/C unit was in the living area. There was an A/C control until on the wall in the bedroom area, however it didn't work. Luckily there was a fan installed in the wall which provided enough circulation to stay comfortable, although I'm not convinced this would be the case in the heat of the Summer. In conclusion, the Wyndham Garden needs a lot of renovations to make it comfortable, cozy and worth the money we paid .
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Karla
"Poor review"
Very deceptive ad. This is a motel with questionable folks hanging around and living there. I stayed with my daughter and we were not very happy. The rooms are very old motel rooms and the carpets and upholstery were disgusting.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Not a good option"
Not worth it for the price. Wifi free but never worked.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Imran
Only problem was no WiFi at our room in building D first day. Ok in lobby & problem was corrected the next day.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Hunter
"very old hotel with fair services"
Bad experience and very disappointed given the hotel's generally fair rating from previous travelers. The "free parking" was not free, they charge $15 every day for overnight parking. The "free WiFi" was free but NOT working!! We had to change to a room closer to the lobby but still couldn't get connected. Old windows and we could hear the traffic outside all night long.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"San Diego vacation"
Everything was pretty good just was not happy to be charged for parking in the hotel I was staying in. I also didn't like that there was only 1 a/c unit for a Jr. suite. The bedroom got hot if the door to the living room area was closed.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Jamaal
"Awesome Rooms"
Nice clean rooms I just wish I brought my body pillow that I forgot at home! The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"great place"
I love that they have bunk beds for kids...Have nothing to complain about... a wonderful,affordable place to stay alone or with family
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"Short Trip"
Short trip...just that I could not get the room to maintain a comfortable temp for my liking...seemed very stuffy unlike the last time I stayed.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Candy
"Not a typical Wyndham!"
Staff were pleasant and professional. Exterior and lobby were fine. Room clean (except for pigeon droppings outside door). Engineering maintenance appeared intentionally poor. Screws missing from electrical and door jam. Rust several places. Shower and tub mechanisms old and failing. Torn shower curtain. Torn carpet. WiFi worst ever. TV selection bad. $10/night parking. Over priced. Not your typical Windham.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Solid clean room, but non-existent Wifi"
We had a pleasant stay at this Wyndham immediately across from the San Diego Sports Arena. The rooms were newly decorated. It was clean and free of any type of objectionable odor. The service was good. The rooms are arranged in several buildings each 3 stories high - reminded me of several motel type styles of rooms. The walls and ceilings were a little thin so you could hear next door and upstairs quite a bit. We also were directly across from the pool and could hear everyone enjoying themselves there - loudly. The TV was more than adequate with a few HBO channels to boot. The Wifi was however non-existent. You could get the Wifi signal, but I did not ever get through to the outside internet in any of the 3 nights that I was there. Watch out that this Wyndham does charge a $10 parking fee per night. The hotels.com listing is not correct. However, hotels.com did refund the parking fee fully afterward I called them on the customer service line. It was a solid 3 star and adequate for my convenience. The Wifi was quite an annoyance though.
3 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Wing
"Insects in bathroom, room has terrible smell, cloc"
Sur charge for parking, insects in bathroom, room smells, clock out of order and front desk rude, all night party hotel
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Ron
"Good Price, Good Location"
This hotel was ideal for the price and location to Sea World, Old Town and Balboa Park which were the places we wanted to visit. We could not connect to the WiFi. There were three of us but the room was only set up for two people. It is a very small unit in spite of being a "suite" and better suited to two people. We had to ask for a chair as there was only one small couch for seating.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Valerie
"Not child friendly..."
Room smelled wet and moldy. Terrible pillows. Outside premise of the entire hotel wreaked of cigarettes (not family friendly).
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jerry
"Good location, close to major retail"
Pros: Very close to major retail, close to Seaworld They sell discounted Seaworld tickets at the front desk. Employees were very helpful! Cons: really bad parking, parking spaces are made for a Smart Car :-). Bathrooms are really outdated and all the towels looked over used. This is definitely not a 3 star hotel anymore, 1.5 star at best. The place just did not feel clean but I booked last minute so I chose location over quality.
chris
"Vacation"
We had to ask for Cora towels they had only left one no fridge didn't clean the vanity
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"attended a Marine Graduation at MCRD"
Room was ok , but had a awful smell to it. Bathrooms need up dating!
"Not a good area"
Not a good area of town. Rooms really spread out. Could never find the pool