All hotels in Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
5455 Windward Parkway West, Alpharetta, GA, 30004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Comfort Inn Review"
it was good. Love how they let u check in early.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Tania
"very nice"
Will stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Ade
"Good Value for area, Room Clean and very comfortab"
Good Value for area, Room Clean and very comfortable. Only complaint is there is no Pool.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"good for business in the area"
good for business in the area
Response by Comfort Inn
We are located at exit 11 off GA400 where most of the Alpharetta companies are located, such as AT&T, Lexis Nexis, UPS Supply Solutions, HP, Verizon, McKesson while not having to pay the higher end prices for this market and still including a cooked breakfast and free wi-fi . I am glad that you found us!
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
My room was very clean and comfortable and I slept like a baby.
Response by Comfort Inn
So glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Dee
It's not the Ritz but I think it is nicer then the Marriott across the street. Cheaper to and they give you free WiFi
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank you . We understand that there are more expensive choices on our exit 11 off GA400 but we have priced ourselves within the service that we offer which include free cooked breakfast and wi fi
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Just an "okay" hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, etc., but the breakfast could have been better.
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank you for sharing your review, We will take a look at our breakfast menu to see where we can make improvements so as to show better value for money We are located at 11 off GA400 here in Alpharetta
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Business Trip"
Room was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.
Response by Comfort Inn
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel and that you found us to be of great lodging value here in Alpharetta
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Ken
"good"
very good
Response by Comfort Inn
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located at exit 11 off GA 400 here in Alpharetta
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Raghuveergupta
"Not A Great Experience"
Stayed 4 nights... Only 3 mornings did I have hot water! I am not one to leave bad reviews, but between the hot water issue and total lack of sympathy, I would not stay at this hotel again.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Kristin
"Night sway"
Great & helpful staff!! Bed comfortable but comforters seemed old ! Bathtub not real clean plus took long time for hot water!
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Debbie
"Visiting Friends"
Definitely recommend this hotel. Rooms were clean , room service is good
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
krishna
"Clean room, friendly staff, AAA+++"
Very clean, friendly staff, and nice breakfasts.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Edward
"Functional at Best"
Room was tired but functional. Showerhead screamed like a banshee when I took showers. Breakfast included was nice but eggs almost made me sick later in the morning. Good internet... included. Staff was distracted socially and seemed inconvenienced to provide attentive service. Again, they were just functional and going through the motions... as is the hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Very clean"
Very clean room, had a nice stay
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Edward
"VERY NICE ROOM - COURTEOUS STAFF"
ENJOYED FINDING A ROOM WITH TWO BEDS AND A BATH TUB RATHER THAN JUST A SHOWER
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
BECKY
"Just ok"
Checking in took 20 minutes, there were only 2 people ahead of me. There was some guy, maybe a boyfriend, distracting the front desk lady. Otherwise everything else was okay considering the price.
Marco
"Travel stop"
The stay was fine. Typical breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"Peaceful Stay!"
It was comfortable and clean . The service was very good
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Angela
"Very pleasant stay!"
Everything was great, the only issue I had was a woman from house keeping just walked in the room on two separate occasions without knocking or anything. Good thing I was decent at those times!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Ray
"convenient for work/restaurants"
Great staff, newly renovated, wish there was a pool
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great Choice"
I work for a nonprofit and it was nice to save money while not sacrificing comfort. This is just as nice as some of the pricier hotels in the same area. I enjoyed the business room because I was able to print documents from a meeting to take to my room to review. I even had time to get in a workout!!!
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Triffany
"Close to North Point Mall"
We chose Comfort Inn due to its close proximity to North Point Mall. The location was perfect for our trip to American Girl in the mall. We also chose Comfort Inn because they offer adjoining rooms. However, when we arrived we were unable to get adjoining rooms despite having requested one during the hotel booking process. Kids were disappointed there was no pool, too.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great stay in Georgia"
Great location, super clean n the hospitality was excellent.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
tamika
I had to change rooms because mine had a very bad odor. Room 214 Changed me to room 217 and that was somewhat better. The side door leading into the hotel was ajar and would not shut, therefore anybody off the street could walk in.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Kasey DeFore
Hotel room was very clean and beds very comfortable. break feast had a lot to be desired. I am lactose intolerant and eggs they had for breakfast had cheese on them. only could eat only eat the fruit.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
sam
"Will return"
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was one of the best I have encountered at a hotel. Location was perfect -- lots of nearby restaurants and easy access to Highway 400.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Overpriced"
I expect more out of a hotel that cost $140 per night.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice and convenient"
Nice hotel and room but it's not for a light sleeper. I would stay there again, but its not my first choice for the area.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Alpharetta, GA"
Beds were comfortable, check-in was smooth, and hotel was clean.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great experience"
Wonderful place to stay, very clean and staffs are very professional! Close to major highway and lots of restaurants around !
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Sunny
"Graduation Weekend"
The bed was very comfortable and with a rugby team staying I was expecting a lot of noise in the halls, but we slept great!!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Rita Szweda
Very quite staff really hopeful room was really clean
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Ok I guess"
Wasn't that great. Been in nicer
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Convenient and pleasant
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
M
"Beds so comfortable, I made a fort"
Great hotel and staff. Clean and close to everything. Would stay there again if given the chance
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Donald
"Would definitely stay here again"
My family and I had two rooms and they were clean and well maintained. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfasts were substantial and delicious and the noise factor was not a problem. The location was perfect for our needs. Would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Nana
"Decent"
I liked the hotel. I will say I had no WiFi signal at all the last 2.5 days there, that is a huge deal. The sheets made me itchy. Might have been strong detergent. No bed bugs. Friendly staff.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Satification"
It was overall a nice room, but the price was a little high compared to others.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel, good location
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good room, horrible service"
I made the reservation and paid for it online through Hotels.com . My husband is the one that got to Comfort Inn first, so he checked in. The gal that checked him in was a new employee on a Saturday night. She ended up charging his credit card TWICE on top of the charge that we had through Hotels.com. She had to wait for the manager to come in for the night to do anything. After several hours we received a call up to the room to tell us that the charges had been reversed. We didn't receive any confirmation of this happening. Almost a week later and all that's showing through our online banking are the two additional debits from Comfort Inn, plus the Hotels.com charge. There is NOT a credit showing. When my husband called, he had to wait for the general manager to call him back. When this woman finally did call, she was rude, hateful and no help at all. It wasn't the mix up that happened that made it so we never go back. It is the way the GM treated my husband on the phone. She was sure to imply that they didn't need our business anyway. Aside from being charged THREE times for the room, their ice machines didn't work, the floors at the breakfast area were sticky and we were treated with disrespect. It's unfortunate because we thought it was a convenient location for a one night get away for the two of us.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Stephanie King
"Great price, great location"
I truly enjoyed my stay, the staff was great and you can not get any better than that location. The room was very clean and spacious, I would stay here again!!!!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Aimee Muyres
"The best ace on earth!!!"
The rooms were emaculate!! Spacious, comfortable and overall, relaxing. I love this place!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
MeAnn Yu
"Great location on Windward"
Convenient to local businesses and shopping.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Hard bed!"
I had to stay at this hotel because of the weather, Atlanta snowstorm!! It was a nice hotel, but the bed was a little too hard. I was sore for a couple days afterward.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
Ann
Nice room. The stairway was very dirty. I stayed Mon to Fri and the same clumps of mud and dirt were in the hallway all week. Otherwise you can tell things are new and remodeled. I would stay here again.
5 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Buisness Traveler

"Great GA stop"
Great place to stay for a quick stop, restaurants, shopping and even massage nearby.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Pilar
"Old property that needs attention."
I will admit that the first impression was good but that was quickly spoiled by the condition of the rooms bathtub. There was a stain on the bottom of the tub that was ugly and then the silicone around the soap dish was dirty, peeling and nothing happened when I told the staff. They cleaned the tub and put down an adhesive mat on the tub but neglected to clean up the soap dish.
Response by Comfort Inn
While we may not be the newest kid on the block we have been renovated in 2015 including all of our vanities and bathrooms. We will check with our housekeeping regarding our general cleanliness
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015