All hotels in Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
5455 Windward Parkway West, Alpharetta, GA, 30004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

1 night trip Jul 7, 2014

1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Alejandro
MX

Response by Comfort Inn
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"A Lot of Hotel for a Little Price"
07/07/15 serena423 Winter Haven, Florida
I booked this hotel just for proximity, but this turned out to be one of the better hotels I've stayed in for a while. First off, the location is extremely convenient--right off the 19, which bypasses downtown Atlanta traffic. Second, there are a large selection of restaurants, shops, and gas stations nearby so visitors won't have to worry about getting lost or driving on unfamiliar roads. The hotel itself was clean, the rooms were more spacious than anticipated (with comfortable mattresses, powerful A/C, and a large desk that will appeal to business travelers), and the front desk staff were extremely accommodating--including granting a late check-out request. The hotel also hosts an exercise room, business center, free in-room wifi, and complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby throughout the day. They also offer a full complementary breakfast that included eggs, bacon, breakfast breads and bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, and a do-it-yourself waffle bar. The cinnamon waffle was particularly tasty. I would definitely make reservations for this hotel in the future if my travels lead me back to Alpharetta, GA.
"Not horrible"
05/26/15 BonnieMi MI
Staff was pleasant, but this hotel is just not for us, booked last minute for a quick overnight getaway. The room was a bit small for my taste & a little gloomy & dark. We were on the first floor, but for some reason if felt as if it were a basement room.
"BED BUGS"
04/17/15 MizzBrown2u New York City, New York
We checked in and checked out within 2 hours. While my SEVEN month old baby slept on the bed (which appeared at first glance to be clean) I noticed something crawling on the white duvet. I thought it was a spider upon closer inspection I could not identify the bug but felt a heightened sense of concern. I picked the insect up in an ice bucket liner and ran to the front desk. The lady confirmed it was a BED BUG, when I googled a photo I confirmed this as well. I swear I almost ripped my hair out we promptly left the hotel. My advice: pull back the linens and inspect THOROUGHLY!! luckily we weren't bitten. The lady at the front desk stated it was an adult bed bug and it didn't have blood as yet! GROSS! The GM sent me a very condescending email stating the hotel was bed bug free...yeah right.
"Need to fire the lady at front desk"
01/14/15 RandyH001 Cleveland
I never made it to the room. I walked in & ask for a room and was told $140. a night and I asked for a discount due to being a diamond member. The lady looked at me like I was crazy and told me my being a diamond member didn't mean crap, that I could get out. No problem, I drove down to exit 8 and got a much nicer room for less money at the comfort suites😏 Any person that lets this lady deal with the general public is making a big mistake.
"Nice and Comfy"
12/20/14 TheJohnsonsinPC Panama City, Florida, United States
We were passing through the Alpharetta area for an overnight trip to see a Falcons game at the Georgia Dome and didn't want to stay downtown. I booked this hotel on Orbitz & arrived 20 minutes later. The first room I was assigned was actually occupied.... LUCKILY that guest wasn't in the room..... So, my husband proceeded to go back downstairs where the clerk was very apologetic. Our new room was much better. The beds were super comfy & clean and were QUEEN size NOT double THANK GOODNESS. The only complaint we had was that the bathroom floors weren't cleaned good enough, there was hair behind the toilets and the bathroom sink didn't drain well. Otherwise we enjoyed our quick trip and will definitely stay again if we are in the area!
"Not bad at all"
11/08/14 Steve B Rincon, Georgia
This place was very nice. The front desk person was great at check in. I found the room to be clean and well maintained. This was not a fancy place by any means but nice enough that I would come back. The location is good and there is plenty of shopping and dining in the area.
"I was very pleased with everthing about my stay."
10/29/14 Strawberryfrecklty
When you are away from home, You hope to have a nice place to sleep.To be refreshed for your next day.I can say I was very pleased to be able to do just that.Everyone was helpful and I found I was close, to alot of surrounding resteraunts and stores of every kind.perfect location.Need I say more.Thank you,
"Nice newer property in Alpharetta"
09/23/14 Zcolby Boise, Idaho, USA
I had a great stay here while in town on a business trip. It's a newer property, so it features the latest Choice Hotels layout and furnishings. It was clean, comfortable, quiet and convenient. Some complain about the lack of a pool, but I rarely utilize them, so it wasn't an issue for me. Business travelers and those not looking for a pool should be satisfied by this property.
"Business Trip"
08/15/14 Chris L Troy
I didn't book the hotel, my boss did. I didn't expect too much. I can say the breakfast is best part. I know it's not a 5 star but still I was very happy with breakfast. It was hot breakfast. Other than that, the service is good and quiet nice hotel.
"Baseball Weekend"
07/26/14 Lynn A Eastman
The staff was really friendly and quick with check in. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The only things we did not like was there was no pool and the breakfast area was right in front of the front desk at the front door.