All hotels in Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
5455 Windward Parkway West, Alpharetta, GA, 30004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Comfortable
    Clean
    Bad amenities
"Good room, horrible service"
I made the reservation and paid for it online through Hotels.com . My husband is the one that got to Comfort Inn first, so he checked in. The gal that checked him in was a new employee on a Saturday night. She ended up charging his credit card TWICE on top of the charge that we had through Hotels.com. She had to wait for the manager to come in for the night to do anything. After several hours we received a call up to the room to tell us that the charges had been reversed. We didn't receive any confirmation of this happening. Almost a week later and all that's showing through our online banking are the two additional debits from Comfort Inn, plus the Hotels.com charge. There is NOT a credit showing. When my husband called, he had to wait for the general manager to call him back. When this woman finally did call, she was rude, hateful and no help at all. It wasn't the mix up that happened that made it so we never go back. It is the way the GM treated my husband on the phone. She was sure to imply that they didn't need our business anyway. Aside from being charged THREE times for the room, their ice machines didn't work, the floors at the breakfast area were sticky and we were treated with disrespect. It's unfortunate because we thought it was a convenient location for a one night get away for the two of us.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Stephanie King
"Great price, great location"
I truly enjoyed my stay, the staff was great and you can not get any better than that location. The room was very clean and spacious, I would stay here again!!!!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Aimee Muyres
"The best ace on earth!!!"
The rooms were emaculate!! Spacious, comfortable and overall, relaxing. I love this place!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
MeAnn Yu
"Great location on Windward"
Convenient to local businesses and shopping.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Hard bed!"
I had to stay at this hotel because of the weather, Atlanta snowstorm!! It was a nice hotel, but the bed was a little too hard. I was sore for a couple days afterward.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
Ann
Nice room. The stairway was very dirty. I stayed Mon to Fri and the same clumps of mud and dirt were in the hallway all week. Otherwise you can tell things are new and remodeled. I would stay here again.
5 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Buisness Traveler

"Great GA stop"
Great place to stay for a quick stop, restaurants, shopping and even massage nearby.
Response by Comfort Inn
We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We are located at exit 11 off GA400 here in Alpharetta
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Pilar
"Old property that needs attention."
I will admit that the first impression was good but that was quickly spoiled by the condition of the rooms bathtub. There was a stain on the bottom of the tub that was ugly and then the silicone around the soap dish was dirty, peeling and nothing happened when I told the staff. They cleaned the tub and put down an adhesive mat on the tub but neglected to clean up the soap dish.
Response by Comfort Inn
While we may not be the newest kid on the block we have been renovated in 2015 including all of our vanities and bathrooms. We will check with our housekeeping regarding our general cleanliness
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Alejandro
MX

Response by Comfort Inn
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Great room"
12/27/15 Mona S
I had a wonderful stay....most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Quick check in too. This location is very close to lots of dining of all sorts. Also shopping if you like. Breakfast is nice,eggs hardboiled or hot. Nice bagels,cream cheese. Good selection of Bigelow hot tea for tea drinkers like me.
"Fine typical hotel, No problems with a business stay"
12/02/15 cl8855 Saint Louis, Missouri
Stayed here as a business visit. Nice clean living area/beds. Breakfast was cheapo, but fine. The fan in the bathroom was crazy loud, and the bathroom door didn't like to stay open, but the room itself was just fine.
"We had an excellent experience, and would be glad to stay here again!"
10/15/15 GeoHI USA
The title pretty much sums it up............................ Great staff, from check-in, to breakfast, to check-out. Clean and modern rooms and facilities Comfortable rooms and beds Fast internet Fine breakfast Nothing to complain about.....but let me think......nope! Would return again, and would recommend to a friend. Thanks to the crew at this Comfort Inn!
"Great stay, clean rooms and nice staff!!"
10/06/15 Eden S Bloomingdale, Georgia
The Comfort Inn, Alpharetta was one of the best stays I have ever had at a hotel. It was very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful with everything and anything I needed. The breakfast was complimentary, (they have a waffle maker!!). The staff was more like family, love them!!
"Nice hotel, odd issue though."
09/29/15 Kristy P Knoxville, Tennessee
As a avid Motel 6 fan, it is odd that I found myself at a Comfort Inn. Its seems like you're paying $20 or so for the "free" continental breakfast that Comfort Inn offers versus Motel 6's $50 price and not offering breakfast. That being said, the room was nice and clean on the surface, but we found what appeared to be blood splatter or red paint on the curtains. I didn't get a picture nor complain about it because we were only in the room for like 9 hours - literally JUST to sleep. Otherwise the room was very clean. The bed was firmer than a Motel 6 bed, which I VERY much enjoyed. I tried to check in on foursquare/swarm and this hotel was not listed - which I thought was odd.
"Cockroaches and stained linens"
09/23/15 Jennifer J
The only reason I am giving them two stars is because the beds are actually comfortable. My room had two beds, and since the AC is fairly old fashioned (and loud) I decided to sleep in the bed further away for the AC. When I went to pull down the sheets, I realized that they had stains on the part that was turned down over the comforter. I lifted it up, and realized someone's paper trash was left there. Gross. I called the front desk but she told me since they were booked, they could not switch my room. Then I went to the other bed and realized the comforter had stains on it too. I gritted my teeth, tried to push all gross thoughts out of my head, and crawled into bed. The beds are surprisingly comfortable, and I slept well despite the loud AC. The next morning, as I walked to the elevator, I saw a dead cockroach. I told the front desk. When I came back to my room after working all day, the bed with the stained sheets had not been touched, right down to the trash. This is just the stuff that I see, but it calls all housekeeping into question. I come to ATL regularly on business, but I will NEVER stay here again.
"very friendly and clean!"
08/24/15 Hannah B Gainesville, Georgia
Rooms were spacious and cleaned. They have been redone since the last time I stayed, and they have only gotten better! Have accent walls, better bathroom mirrors and lighting, microwaves have been updated as well! Front desk and management were very friendly and helpful to places around the area and how to get there. Breakfast was also prepared perfectly!
"not a good choice"
08/03/15 Richard R Spring Hill, Florida
The front desk girl, Jonnesha was very nice and said our room was ready.Our room 217 had a carving on the outside of the entry door that said "you suck", not a good 1st impression while entering your room. After entering the room, the thing you notice is the odd stale coverup type of smell. Tried turning up the a/c which helped a little but not much. Upon putting away some of our clothes one drawer had someones underware and swim trunks left behind from some other guest. You would think that they would check the drawers while cleaning the room, which was not a very clean room anyway. There were areas around the tub/wall with dark areas and some kind of stains on the back of the bathroom door and alongside the stand that the coffee pot was sitting on. The a/c worked well and the beds were fine. The breakfast was ok with several choices. Upon checkout the next day I did tell the front desk lady of the concerns of the room and she said thanks for letting them know ,and that they can't correct things unless people tell them about it.Overall we still had a good nights sleep and maybe just got a room that wasn't up to the standards of choice hotels. I feel the total cost of $162.07 was way overpriced for this hotel
"A Lot of Hotel for a Little Price"
07/07/15 serena423 Winter Haven, Florida
I booked this hotel just for proximity, but this turned out to be one of the better hotels I've stayed in for a while. First off, the location is extremely convenient--right off the 19, which bypasses downtown Atlanta traffic. Second, there are a large selection of restaurants, shops, and gas stations nearby so visitors won't have to worry about getting lost or driving on unfamiliar roads. The hotel itself was clean, the rooms were more spacious than anticipated (with comfortable mattresses, powerful A/C, and a large desk that will appeal to business travelers), and the front desk staff were extremely accommodating--including granting a late check-out request. The hotel also hosts an exercise room, business center, free in-room wifi, and complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby throughout the day. They also offer a full complementary breakfast that included eggs, bacon, breakfast breads and bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, and a do-it-yourself waffle bar. The cinnamon waffle was particularly tasty. I would definitely make reservations for this hotel in the future if my travels lead me back to Alpharetta, GA.
"Not horrible"
05/26/15 BonnieMi MI
Staff was pleasant, but this hotel is just not for us, booked last minute for a quick overnight getaway. The room was a bit small for my taste & a little gloomy & dark. We were on the first floor, but for some reason if felt as if it were a basement room.