All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4505 Beltway Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Not quite what I expected. But clean"
Didn't have a fridge or a microwave in room. Also the room was very small. Shower only no tub.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Shantell
"A really clean Hotel!"
This hotel was probably the cleanest hotel I have ever been in. I typically stay in four and five star properties. This stay was so good I am questioning this. The staff was professional, diligent, and truly nice. I credit this to excellent management, selecting, retaining, and leading a great team. I recommend this hotel. I will stay again.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Derik
"We loved our stay"
We stayed the new year eve night. The hotel is very nice , modern,and cozy. The rooms are so comfortable and clean. They have a coffee and tea station right by the checking counter to welcome their guests. I would definitely stay in this hotel again
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ehab
Great experience! I don't want to write anything else!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
M
"peace and comfort"
my stay was very good. i would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. Breakfast was great, lots to choose from, and it was a hot breakfast bar.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
claudette
"Quiet Holiday Stay"
Staff was diligent and attentive. Hotel was quiet and attractive. Breakfast meat would be a plus. Coffee available at all times.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"okay"
I booked the hotel from hotels.com and for the amount i paid it was well worth it. The hotel was clean (as you see on the advertised pictures). Hotel Staff was okay, breakfast was also just okay. The area is full of restaurants so that was a plus. The doors are really loud though and bathrooms small. Like i said it was well worth the price
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Munashe
Good location nice hotel . Stay one more night after one night,
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
emily
"Nice place to stay"
A place I have stayed many times. Close to restaurants and very convenient.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
chris
"Close to locations We wanted to see."
Room was clean. Staff helpful.. Morning breakfast Ok. Little noisy close to Airport
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Terry
"Visiting loner"
The room was very clean. Staff courteous. The breakfast was good
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Family trip"
Very nice
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate the positive comments! Happy Holidays
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Estelita
"A GOOD romantic stay"
Excellent.Breakfast is very good. Good location. Close to Galleria. And close to great restaurants. Very cozy dark room. Excellent for couples or if you are needing a tranquil spot.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay
DeKeidra
"Holiday stay"
Very nice stay during Thanksgiving holiday. staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for the review and for spending Thanksgiving at the Hampton Inn Dallas/Addison. We always love having you here
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
alford
"relaxing"
I enjoyed the comfort of the Hampton
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Terry
"Nice Hotel/Location was great."
My husband and I just needed a weekend getaway and this was perfect. We visited a few malls and the location was excellent.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
We are glad you enjoyed your weekend away and hope you visit again soon!
Christie
"Weekend Staycation !"
We loved it! Very relaxing weekend staycation for my husband and I.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay! We are happy you spent your staycation with us!
Tori
"will stay again"
It was a great stay. Very friendly staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you! I will pass along your comments to our staff, they will definitely appreciate it.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kathrine
"Comfort and Convenience"
Great room, breakfast, and location. I'd stay here again if in the area again. Loved the desk in the room for study, beds were quite comfortable, and plenty of pillows.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are happy your enjoyed your stay.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
We were visiting family for Thanksgiving. The hotel was conveniently located and the staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Hampton happy"
Comfortable, clean, excellent A/C. A personal fave: desk on wheels to move at will. Crisp linens. Hampton-worthy breakfast!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Deanna
"Addison"
It was a bit hard to find. I could see it from the main road, but couldn't cut through other parking lots to get there. The hotel itself was fine. Rooms are on the small side. I don't know if someone could get a crib in there or not, so call if you have babies. The doors slam, so it's a bit noisy at night. Other than that, it was a fine overnight stop on the road.
Response by Hampton Inn Dallas- Addison
Thank you for your feedback. We take careful consideration to ensure all guests are satisfied with their stay. We do have cribs available, as well as several room types to choose from if more space is needed. Thank you again.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Rhonda
"Nice affordable hotel !!!"
The hotel was very nice simple and clean . The front desk staff provided great customer service . The room was very clean when we arrive and the bed was comfortable . I would stay at the hotel again because it was very reasonable priced and the location was close to a number of resturants .
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Tonya
"Best experience"
I LOVE this hotel. It's staff, accommodations (even personal care items you may forget at home that they supply), THE BREAKFASTS (that are complimentary) this was a great stay. Beautiful rooms, gorgeous neighborhood and surrounding area. Felt safe. We even ended up staying one day more bc we enjoyed it so much and it was too good of a rate to pass up. We had to commute 20minutes for our Genesis Pure conference but it was WELL worth it ;-)
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeana
Quite, no complaints. Close to everything. Breakfast bar a little fake but ok for a hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
This hotel was surrounded by a ton of restaurants. Easy access to supermarkets and many other things! I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice clean updated facility"
Very nice room comfortable bed and furniture. Clean and bright.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
We have stayed at this hotel for many years during OU/Texas weekend. It has always been a great place for families to stay - clean, other families, near restaurants. However, they chose to rent to a busload of unsupervised teenagers and there was no sleeping the entire weekend. They were drinking, fighting and running rampant in the hallways. Called to complain the first night and they said they'd take care of it - nothing occurred. The second night the front desk wouldn't even answer our calls. We avoid downtown or team host hotels on this weekend so we don't have to deal with this type of activity. However, since they have made the decision to allow this atmosphere at their hotel we will find other accommodations and not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Renee
"Nice hotel for one night stay"
Stayed here for the night for the OU/TX game. Staff was friendly and breakfast was convenient. Room was clean but the bed wasn't overly comfortable (not awful though).
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Ashley
We stay here at least twice a year! It's very comfortable & convenient to restaurants & shopping!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Excellent choice"
It was a football weekend Hotel was well staffed
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
hiram
"Mini vacation"
Took a 2 day, 1 night get-a-way. 2nd time staying at this Hampton Inn. Have enjoyed it both times.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Dennis
This was a great getaway for my boyfriend and I. Can't wait to stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
cathy
"Good stay"
Good stay. Room 212 is handicapped accessible so the layout of the bathroom is huge and the tub not so pampering feeling. Comfortable stay though.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
I always stay at this location in Addison. It's located close to the strip, which has over 50 restaurants on it. The customer service is always awesome. I never tend to have a complaint or whatever. Smiles all around the staff.... N even the room service was great. This is my 3rd time over here and all 3 Times have been great. Hopefully, I can get a free night stay soon.. :)
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Justin
"Nothing special..."
Pretry basic hotel, no frills accommodations, average breakfast...and even a late night fire alarm, which took 20 minutes to silence.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Nice, comfortable, and affordable. Overall satisfied.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Brittney
The room was comfortable, but the AC was so loud with a constant knock. Bathroom could have been cleaner but overall it was ok. Not my best visit to his location.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Carter
"Very Good place"
It was really very nice. Rooms were clean and well kept. A/C in the room was a little noisy and parking was limited. Security from parking lot was good, and in a nice area of town. Was not clearly seen from the main road, but road to it was very good shape. Access from more than one direction was good. I would Recommend this facility to anyone. Breakfast is great.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quick business"
Quick courteous check in, good breakfast. The motel had a lot of guests for a weekend; too many in my opinion .
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Sean
"Little Things Add Up"
Overall my 15 night stay was pleasant, but it is the little things that add up to a less than perfect rating. I must add here that the electric outlets in the room were outstanding. Plenty at the desk, dresser and nightstand, all conveniently placed so that I didn't have to crawl on hands and knees or move a piece of furniture to use. But I like the desk to be located so I can see the TV while working at my computer. I guess technically I could have rolled the desk out and turned it around. The space between the beds was so narrow and the bed covers so "puffy" that you could not use the drawers in the nightstand. The vanity top in the bathroom was very small. I could not fit all my toiletries on it. I don't know how 2 people could have done it. And once again my most common complaint -- how come the housekeeper always remembers to put a point on the end of the toilet paper (which I most likely could find without her help) but can't remember to leave new coffee packets. Why is the bathtub drain plug always left in the closed position so that I need to open it before turning on the shower? Again just little things.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Musty"
This hotel was very musty. The room, especially. The AC unit did nothing to de-humidify the room, and you could not open windows. After three days, our clothing was all damp when we unpacked at our next location just 3 hours later. The staff was good, the lobby nice and clean. Overall, this place needs to be dried out.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Air Conditioner Unit was LOUD!"
Overall the hotel was fine, however the AC Unit in the window was SO LOUD that it made for the most sleepiness night that I had to cover my ears with pillows!! Was not happy about having to wake up at 530AM the next day after such a restless night.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Emerson
The price was awesome considering the location; The Galleria is only a few minutes away and there are many restaurant options. We were very happy with our stay and will stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
fam4garcia
"Clean, comfortable stay in Addison."
This hotel is very convenient to Carrollton businesses. The room was very clean and fresh. The downstairs area is adequate with a free breakfast bar. Free parking and free internet.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Sally
Very convenient and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Mrs. Reed
"fantastic"
Relaxing and very helpful, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
T.K
"Wonderful stay!"
My family of four thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! Very nice hotel in a great location. Very polite people working here!
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"nice but small"
It's a small room and bathroom. Felt like we we're all over each other. A little old and could use some updating, but clean. Good location! Pool is small but good enough to cool off.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
tooswav
"Good for the price.."
Room is decent, but the bathroom is really small. Liked the fact that they have Neutrogena Shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and lotion. The shades for the widow was also pretty cool. Only downside, the rooms do not have a fridge or microwave, which I thought came standard with most rooms. The breakfast was TERRIBLE!!!! The worst we have ever had at a hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014