All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4505 Beltway Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice affordable hotel !!!"
The hotel was very nice simple and clean . The front desk staff provided great customer service . The room was very clean when we arrive and the bed was comfortable . I would stay at the hotel again because it was very reasonable priced and the location was close to a number of resturants .
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Tonya
"Best experience"
I LOVE this hotel. It's staff, accommodations (even personal care items you may forget at home that they supply), THE BREAKFASTS (that are complimentary) this was a great stay. Beautiful rooms, gorgeous neighborhood and surrounding area. Felt safe. We even ended up staying one day more bc we enjoyed it so much and it was too good of a rate to pass up. We had to commute 20minutes for our Genesis Pure conference but it was WELL worth it ;-)
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeana
Quite, no complaints. Close to everything. Breakfast bar a little fake but ok for a hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
This hotel was surrounded by a ton of restaurants. Easy access to supermarkets and many other things! I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice clean updated facility"
Very nice room comfortable bed and furniture. Clean and bright.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
We have stayed at this hotel for many years during OU/Texas weekend. It has always been a great place for families to stay - clean, other families, near restaurants. However, they chose to rent to a busload of unsupervised teenagers and there was no sleeping the entire weekend. They were drinking, fighting and running rampant in the hallways. Called to complain the first night and they said they'd take care of it - nothing occurred. The second night the front desk wouldn't even answer our calls. We avoid downtown or team host hotels on this weekend so we don't have to deal with this type of activity. However, since they have made the decision to allow this atmosphere at their hotel we will find other accommodations and not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Renee
"Nice hotel for one night stay"
Stayed here for the night for the OU/TX game. Staff was friendly and breakfast was convenient. Room was clean but the bed wasn't overly comfortable (not awful though).
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Ashley
We stay here at least twice a year! It's very comfortable & convenient to restaurants & shopping!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Excellent choice"
It was a football weekend Hotel was well staffed
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
hiram
"Mini vacation"
Took a 2 day, 1 night get-a-way. 2nd time staying at this Hampton Inn. Have enjoyed it both times.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Dennis
This was a great getaway for my boyfriend and I. Can't wait to stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
cathy
"Good stay"
Good stay. Room 212 is handicapped accessible so the layout of the bathroom is huge and the tub not so pampering feeling. Comfortable stay though.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
I always stay at this location in Addison. It's located close to the strip, which has over 50 restaurants on it. The customer service is always awesome. I never tend to have a complaint or whatever. Smiles all around the staff.... N even the room service was great. This is my 3rd time over here and all 3 Times have been great. Hopefully, I can get a free night stay soon.. :)
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Justin
"Nothing special..."
Pretry basic hotel, no frills accommodations, average breakfast...and even a late night fire alarm, which took 20 minutes to silence.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Nice, comfortable, and affordable. Overall satisfied.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Brittney
The room was comfortable, but the AC was so loud with a constant knock. Bathroom could have been cleaner but overall it was ok. Not my best visit to his location.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Carter
"Very Good place"
It was really very nice. Rooms were clean and well kept. A/C in the room was a little noisy and parking was limited. Security from parking lot was good, and in a nice area of town. Was not clearly seen from the main road, but road to it was very good shape. Access from more than one direction was good. I would Recommend this facility to anyone. Breakfast is great.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quick business"
Quick courteous check in, good breakfast. The motel had a lot of guests for a weekend; too many in my opinion .
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Sean
"Little Things Add Up"
Overall my 15 night stay was pleasant, but it is the little things that add up to a less than perfect rating. I must add here that the electric outlets in the room were outstanding. Plenty at the desk, dresser and nightstand, all conveniently placed so that I didn't have to crawl on hands and knees or move a piece of furniture to use. But I like the desk to be located so I can see the TV while working at my computer. I guess technically I could have rolled the desk out and turned it around. The space between the beds was so narrow and the bed covers so "puffy" that you could not use the drawers in the nightstand. The vanity top in the bathroom was very small. I could not fit all my toiletries on it. I don't know how 2 people could have done it. And once again my most common complaint -- how come the housekeeper always remembers to put a point on the end of the toilet paper (which I most likely could find without her help) but can't remember to leave new coffee packets. Why is the bathtub drain plug always left in the closed position so that I need to open it before turning on the shower? Again just little things.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Musty"
This hotel was very musty. The room, especially. The AC unit did nothing to de-humidify the room, and you could not open windows. After three days, our clothing was all damp when we unpacked at our next location just 3 hours later. The staff was good, the lobby nice and clean. Overall, this place needs to be dried out.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Air Conditioner Unit was LOUD!"
Overall the hotel was fine, however the AC Unit in the window was SO LOUD that it made for the most sleepiness night that I had to cover my ears with pillows!! Was not happy about having to wake up at 530AM the next day after such a restless night.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Emerson
The price was awesome considering the location; The Galleria is only a few minutes away and there are many restaurant options. We were very happy with our stay and will stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
fam4garcia
"Clean, comfortable stay in Addison."
This hotel is very convenient to Carrollton businesses. The room was very clean and fresh. The downstairs area is adequate with a free breakfast bar. Free parking and free internet.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Sally
Very convenient and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Mrs. Reed
"fantastic"
Relaxing and very helpful, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
T.K
"Wonderful stay!"
My family of four thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! Very nice hotel in a great location. Very polite people working here!
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"nice but small"
It's a small room and bathroom. Felt like we we're all over each other. A little old and could use some updating, but clean. Good location! Pool is small but good enough to cool off.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
tooswav
"Good for the price.."
Room is decent, but the bathroom is really small. Liked the fact that they have Neutrogena Shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and lotion. The shades for the widow was also pretty cool. Only downside, the rooms do not have a fridge or microwave, which I thought came standard with most rooms. The breakfast was TERRIBLE!!!! The worst we have ever had at a hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Krystal
"Great stay!!"
I'm definitely staying here again!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Excellent Comfort and Amenities"
We got a great deal on the room, a King bed on the third floor. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. I would definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nothing exciting and can't say I'd go back."
Air conditioner in room barely worked. It worked just enough to keep me from sweating but that's about it. Employee that checked me in seemed irritated that he had to stop socializing in order to assist me. The "breakfast" shared more in common with a snack bar, full of room temperature or vaguely warm food.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Disappointing exercise room"
3 machines, 2 out of order. Just sad that most hotels seem to not care at all about the exercise room
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Awesome Stay"
Great location and great service! The room was simply relaxing and I will go back!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Ms Oliver
I really recommend this hotel. The staff is very friendly.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"My favorite Dallas hotel."
Took my out of town friend to Canton and we stayed at the Addison Hampton for the weekend. It was great. The staff were cheerful, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. This hotel has the most comfortable beds!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jann
"Wonderful stay"
The Hampton at Addison was wonderful! Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was in great shape. Very clean! I was curious about how clean it really was, so I checked the a/c filter. It was actually clear! Breakfast was hot, and there were many choices. I highly recommend the place. My husband and I would stay here again in a heart beat!
Other trip May 26, 2014
The DeFreese's
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel. Room was very comfortable and hotel staff was very courteous. Would stay again!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Stayed there for a soccer tournament. Great location and great hotel. Very clean and staff were nice. They had a great breakfast. Thought it would be just the bagels, waffles and cereal but they had scrambled eggs and potatoes along with other stuff.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
David S
My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way to Houston. The hotel was very nice and we'll kept. The ladies who were over breakfast were AWESOME! The only issues we had was tgat the tv stopped working and that at night the room wasn't dark enough for me to sleep. There was a big gap between the door and the floor, so the light from the hallway kept the room very well lit and also the drapes didn't keep the outside light from coming into the room.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Britty
"Good Place to Stay"
The rooms were clean and it was quiet. The staff was outstanding, friendly and knew the area. Easy to get to freeways and to attractions.
4 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Disappointing hotel but convenient for our event"
The room we had was small, barely room to turn around. The comfortable arm chair was not positioned where there was light to read by except during the day when I could open the blinds. I had to pick up the chair and move it over by the bed for evening reading. The toilet required at least 3 flushes to get everything flushed. The vending machine took my card but sent me no drinks, and I think it charged me ten bucks service charge anyway. The breakfast was good as it always is at Hampton Inns.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Allene
"Safe, Convenient Location!"
We attended an event at the American Airlines Center, but didn't want to stay in downtown Dallas. We chose this hotel because of the price, which was really affordable, and the fact that they offered free breakfast, which was convenient. The drive from the venue was about 15 minutes, not too bad. The experience was a good one. I (a female) traveled alone with my son and despite the fact that we arrived very late at night, I felt safe in the neighborhood, which is really important to me. It's right off a main road, easy to find and close to a lot of nice restaurants. If you're traveling with kids, I recommend The Magic Time Machine, which is just a couple blocks away from the hotel. The restaurant has costumed servers, an artist who does portraits in the lobby for only $5 in three minutes, a salad bar on an old-fashioned car, and special mystery bubbly drinks.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
D Gates
"very satisfied customer"
I thought my stay was fantastic. I love Hampton Inns and this one seemed newly built and everything was in very good condition. The breakfast was delicious, especially the waffles!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Ginger
It was wonderful!!!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Dana
"Second time to stay at this hotel."
This hotel is right in the middle of all the places and areas we go to in the Dallas area.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Very Comfortable"
The rooms are very comfortable and the free breakfast was pretty decent too.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
Ronald
"Nice,clean and convenient."
Staff was friendly, room very nice
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Sufficient for the price"
Upon arrival we were greeted nicely and advised of the best parking, directions and recommendations for dinner. The room was sufficient. Two beds, 4 pillows, tv, one chair to sit on and a desk. The bathroom was small but sufficient. For a family of four we had the necessities but no more. No real complaints, but no rave reviews either. For a business trip for one this room would do well.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Will stay again!"
This hotel was great! Nestled in Addison near a quiet neighborhood, but also near to 635 & the Dallas North Tollway, as well as the Galleria Mall area. Also within walking distance are a million great restaurants. The staff here were very nice, especially the breakfast ladies. I got a great deal to stay here, but would pay more if necessary as well.
5 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Beth
"IT was NEw Year's Eve!"
Very nice hotel, lots of places to eat close by. Breakfast was superb with plenty of choices and hot food. There were hot beverages 24/7 and the room was comfortable and clean. However, some loud partiers at nite coming in, but this is NOT the hotel's fault!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013