All hotels in Forest, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1250 Highway 35 S, Forest, MS, 39074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.9
    2.6
"They need to nix the pet policy"
We got to the hotel, checked in, and got our key. We went to the room, opened the door, and the smell of cat urine would knock you down. There was no way I could stay in the room. My husband went back to the desk and the clerk was very nice to move us. The second room was better, a little musty, but tolerable. A large spider in a web was hanging at eye level over one of the beds. My husband took care of it. On a good note, the shower was hot and had good water pressure. It is close to the interstate and some fast food places. This hotel needs to be updated/renovated. Its older and needs some TLC. It was cheap enough, and for one night it was sufficient, but I won't stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"good"
I enjoyed my stay the room was clean and the front desk clerk was very nice. The only problem I had was my door key wouldn't work Had to call front desk to open my door.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Rosa
"The price was good"
I had good experience at the motel the staff was very helpful the room was clean, and the price was not bad. I stay in motels for work and the price is important.
bubba
Other than the flat pillows, the peeling wallpaper, the odd smell, and the flies, it was at least tolerable.
Other trip May 30, 2014
The room was clean but needs to be updated. Bring plenty of air freshener.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Juanita
"Fine for one night"
It did the job for a one night stay as we were traveling through.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Meh"
Hotel really needs updating. Will say that is the first non smoking room I stayed in that was actually non smoking and non musty smelling.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"Mississippi"
The mattresses on both beds were sunk in. The room smelled like urine. When I checked out the woman at the desk told me that she had only been there 2 weeks and could answer my questions. Price was good but rooms need to updated and rugs shampooed.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Not many good places to select from - to eat."
It was fairly nice, nothing to brag about, but comfortable. The Magnetic "key" door lock did not work well. Had to swipe card 3 or 4 times real fast, and then door might unlock. Maintenance sort of lacking at this motel. Overall it was not a bad location, and bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Ray
would never stay there again. It had mold, cracked ceilings, wallpaper coming off wall, mattress cover strap was torn off showing how bad the mattress was and a/c was awful. Was the only place that had a vacancy and can see why!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
This was one of the worst places I have ever stayed in. The office worker along with housekeeping was very rude and disrespectful. I have nothing good to say about Econo-Lodge. I will never stay at another. If I could have left, I would have.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Jackie
"Small, but clean"
My hotel stay, overall, was a nice experience. It is a little on the small side but the staff was friendly. However I was overcharged for my stay and am having to contact hotels.com customer service.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Addi
Not bad for the money just a little dated but clean
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"Good stay. Friendly staff."
Room was clean. Super late checkin. Staff was nice. Pet friendly.
1 night trip May 9, 2013
"Will do in a pinch."
My father and I stayed at this motel during a family emergency. The room was "redone" according to the staff. To be fair they did tell us about the cosmetic issues like the peeling drywall tape above the shower. Our First night we heard what sounded like stomping upstairs and talking by our room during the night. Turns out this is a favorite of transient workers (contractors). We mentioned the noise to the staff the next morning and asked if they had another room on the second floor but of course they didn't though I suspect it was because of the Expedia Price. The staff did say they would speak to the occupants above our room. The next two nights were relatively quiet.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"great"
Very freindly people and willing to help
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013

"WOULD STAY AGAIN"
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR? I FELT SHORT CHANGED. CHECK IN TIME CONFUSION. STAFF NOT TRAINED PROPERLY. ROOM WERE CLEAN,SERVICE WAS FAIR,ICE MACHINE DID NOT WORK, LOCATION WAS GREAT,GAS-FOOD-SHOPPING,AND INTERSTATE ALL THERE IN A HALF MILE.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015