All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
3710 Meridian St, Bellingham, WA, 98225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"average motel"
reasonable location, reasonable facilities. breakfast buffet was mediocre. Minor problem at checkin --not service oriented
Response by Rodeway Inn Bellingham
Our ultimate aim is to impress you, but I am glad that you found out services and accommodations to be at least satisfactory. I hope that your next stay will be far above average as we are working to find new ways to improve every day! Thank you for sharing your experience!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"just ok fir one night"
Just ok for one night,
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Close to Highway and good shopping"
We thought we had made a mistake on arrival to find the smokers gathering outside for a fix , however staff were efficient and the bed comfortable, staff even changed the lumpy pillows. breakfast was adequate. Good value for the price
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
it is a little noisey, bar next door, lots of traffic late at night
Response by Rodeway Inn Bellingham
Thank you for sharing your review. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that you experienced due to the noises of the traffic and nearby establishments. We appreciate your business and your feedback!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Unclean, bad odor"
Carpet stains, a bad odor, and lots of wear and tear in the room. This hotel really needs a renovation. I wanted to print a boarding pass. The hotel doesn't have a computer with a printer. This is a dog-friendly hotel, which probably explains some of its deterioration. I had two dogs, both unleashed, come up close to me. One tried to get in my hotel room as I opened the door. The other followed me to my car until its owner retrieved it. Bellingham currently has a shortage of hotel rooms due in part to all of the Canadians who come south to shop. This allows low-quality hotels such as this to still charge high rates and get customers. All of that is changing soon, with multiple hotels going up. I've been at worse, but rarely have I paid what I did here for the quality I encountered. I'll be looking elsewhere the next time I visit.
Response by Rodeway Inn Bellingham
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay, though I want to assure you that we take your comments to heart and learn from your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience experienced due to our pet policies. We appreciate your business and feedback and we hope you'll someday give us a chance to change your perceptions of our hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Expensive for what it is. Old fixtures and bad noise insulation.
Response by Rodeway Inn Bellingham
Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns regarding the various issue regarding your stay to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are dissatisfied in any way. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and service, and the comfort of our guests is a top priority. I would like to assure you that the concerns you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs. Sincerely,
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good for the money"
Worth every penny, not high end but nice for the price
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Affordable stay"
I like this hotel, it's cheap and close to the mall. I missed out the part that it is a dog friendly hotel... But I might stay there again anyways.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jules
Older hotel good coffee good service a little smokey!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
"Quiet hotel close to highway."
We have stayed at this hotel several times. It is our go to hotel when traveling to Bellingham. We have stayed at others and always come back. It is reasonable, great staff and clean! It's not a 5 star hotel but exceeds the standard for the price.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"A great location"
Well worth the price! Room and hotel were very clean.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
sandhr8
"good value"
well located comfortable, not posh but fine for the cost.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very clean"
We enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and quiet. The front desk was friendly and we would stay again. We just wanted an overnight getaway and this fit the bill. It was close to the HWY and the things we wanted to do in Bellingham.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Comfortable and at the right price
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
dave
"Great value"
It was a very pleasant experience.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great Inexpensive Hotel"
Staff were very helpful. Nice clean hotel. Breakfast was good fresh waffles, muffins, and bagels. I would definitely stay again. Great hotel for the price range.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
agirlwa
"breakfest bar"
I.n the breakfest bar, there in no protean. The spa was closed, but that was ok because we did not bring swim suits. Rest of our say there was fine
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Good for the budget"
Bare bones room. Acceptable for one night. Would like more room and comfort for a longer stay.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
""Nice Big NEW""
Like I said, The place is Nice Big, New, Clean, Friendly, Warm in the winter. The breakfast "Continental" was Very good. They didn't Have Bacon And Eggs or anything like that but for free breakfast, IT WAS GOOD. 3 types of Fruit, Bagels, with Real Butter and cream cheese. Waffles syrup, Coffee, hot chocolate, fresh squeezed or tasted like it "OJ". Apple juice, Iced Milk. 3 types of muffins. 2 types of cereal. The Beds were good, pillows good, shower good. would stay again if I'm in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Jeff C
"Close to Avamere Nursing Home"
Bed very comfortable--room very clean; and the front desk persons were very helpful.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Rodeway
"You get what you pay for"
For the cheapest hotel in town, it was as expected. The basics were clean (bathroom, sheets, etc.) but the rest were pretty dingy. Was afraid to sit on the chairs as they were filthy. It was relatively quiet and there was free CONTINENTAL breakfast.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Great budget stay in older hotel"
The hotel staff was friendly and the room was actually nicer than I expected based on previous reviews. This is a budget hotel, so expect that not everything is going to be new and perfect. Wifi was decent, but not quite fast enough to stream video. The location is right off of the highway and a busy road, but my room was quiet.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
ERin
"Location is biggest thing in this hotel's favor."
The location was excellent. The room was moderately comfortable--the temperature was problematic--we were either freezing or baking. The staff was adequate. The breakfast offering was very limited. The cereal options were both full of sugar. The first morning of our stay everything was plentiful. It went downhill from there. Nothing was replenished. When is was gone, it was gone for the rest of the weekend. The room itself needed some TLC. The curtain was hanging off the hooks in two different spots. The daily cleaning of the room was marginal. One morning for example, the coffee pot went totally untouched. The coffee pouch remained in the container and the leftover coffee was still in the pot.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Pat
overall, it was ok. only problem was noise. heater was a little noisy, but did not disturb sleep. could also hear noise from the hall way and the stairs
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Old place"
This place, while convenient is old and need updates to furniture, beds, tv's and bathrooms.The breakfasts are all about sugar.
8 night trip Nov 8, 2013
The heating/ac unit in the unit was very noisy, and if we turned it off we could hear the tv's in the rooms on both sides of us. Probably would use a different hotel next time. Didn't get much sleep. Management was good. Room was clean. Breakfast room was ok. Waffle mixture was not that good.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
A Hoyer
"Above average for price"
The staff was superb, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable but the curtain pull was broken. The continental breakfast was good, except for the cream cheese which had been frozen. The hot tub was big and roomy but the room could have used a better ventilation system. We were traveling with a big dog so it's not easy to find a cheap hotel that takes pets. Their policy was no dogs over 35 pounds and pay $10 a night fee, they never said anything about her being 55 pounds and I wasn't charged the pet fee. I would stay here again :)
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Angie
"Tidy, clean sheets and towels and comfy bed"
Easy to find location near freeway exit with plenty of parking. Staff was polite and helpful. Room was quiet and clean. That's all I needed for a one night stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Janet
"like this hotel cause they have everything i need."
its the second time i reserved this hotel. and that was cause the firts time i spend the nigth there was good... i have a continental breakfast and i can jump on the jacuzzi and relax a little bet before travel back home..
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Lorena
"Nice hotel near restaurants and mall."
This hotel appeared to be a good value for the cost. The only problem I recall is that temperature control of the room was by periodic manual knob adjustments instead of by a one-time thermostat setting. There was no thermostat.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Not Bad at the Price"
It was not bad. Close to the mall, and all big boxes. It is not a new hotel, I don't expect things are new and up to date. It is clean, (except the carpet probably need a wash, need to wear shoes in the room or have very dirty feet.) The staff are friendly.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Johnny
"Okay"
Lobby was clean and pleasant and the lobby staff was very pleasant and welcoming upon check-in. The building seemed to be newer yet run down. Staircase needed painting and carpets needed to be replaced. One of the room's bedspread had a very visible stain in the middle of it and a portion of the room didn't look like it had been vacuumed. There room had a musty smell that went away somewhat when room't fan turned on, but still noticeable. The bathroom was VERY clean with both Kleenex and toilet paper full, as well as extra pillows available in the room. The complimentary breakfast was good and not skimpy.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great place for the price!!"
The hotel staff was super nice. The room was clean and well stocked with towels, shampoo, soap, etc. Coffee maker, microwave, and small fridge in the room too which was a bonus. They accept pets for $10 which is reasonable. A bit of noise in the early morning but only because my room was next to the elevator. Would definitely stay there again but at the end of the hall to avoid early morning people leaving. All good!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Bellingham"
Everyone was nice. Decent little breakfast too. Quiet & decent bed.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Doug
"No Frills"
We were in town for a wedding. The staff was very friendly. We needed to check in early and they were very accommodating. The motel is nothing fancy but we weren't looking for fancy; just a place to spend the night. It was what we needed.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Lewis
"Hotel ok"
Good free breakfast. A little pricey for building condition.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Next to casino, easy access to downtown and freewa"
Clean an affordable. Great little casino next door.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
kff
"Airport stop over"
Hotel is 2-3 miles from airport, but does not have shuttle service or doesnot offer any other commercial choices. You cannot even print a out a boarding pass there. Hotel was below basic.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Bobb
"Wonderful breakfast, hotel is old - but clean!"
The hotel surprised us with a nice breakfast included - not listed in the hotel.com information. The hotel is old, but clean. It is well located.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Marian
"Near RSVP baggage drop"
I was on a bike ride, Seattle to Vancouver. This was a convenient overnight layover. Room was nice. I was not looking for any specific features, just a place to shower and sleep. This filled the bill.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Sounded like we were in an aquarium w/o the view"
Water pipes through the walls were really loud especially early in the morning. Walls were thin so you could hear the neighbor's TV all night. Thr iron we borrowed was dirty & left marks on our clothes. Not a pleasurable stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nothing fancy - but just what we needed"
Our group of 6 stayed at the Rodeway after biking 100 miles that day. The front dest staff was very friendly, & let us take our bikes into the elevator & up to our room with no fuss. She was also helpful in helping us find a place for dinner. The rooms were basic, but clean, quiet, & the air conditioning worked great. The free breakfast -- juice, coffee, tea, cereals, bagels, toast, oranges, bananas, yogurt & make-your-own waffles -- made getting back on our bikes early the next morning much easier, too. All in all, I'd say it was just what we needed --- oh, and we did take advantage of the hot tub, too!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Cindy
Very good neice clean room & service was greet
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Ok"
Great location but the room was old and it smelled funny... Ok for a stop I guess...
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Great location; very close to a wide variety of shopping facilities.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Y.C.
"Total Dump"
Apparently the Bellingham hotels don't need to impress anyone. Between the cruise terminal and all the student/family stuff going on the demand for rooms is high. So they can charge what they want and not give much in return. For a $100/night hotel I expect a LOT more. Anywhere else this would be a $40 room. Tired, worn out, keys don't work, doors don't close, paper then walls, old tired bedding, crappy pillows, weird smell, bathroom sink drain didn't work... yuck. Don't stay here. Sleep in your car and save your money for a good breakfast out in the morning.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Gen
Good price..very helpful staff at the hotel & quite convenient.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Convenient hotel desparately needs renovation"
I was very disappointed in this convenient location hotel that is surely full most weeks due to being in prime, central location for a corridor Canadian tourist flock to in Bellingham for shopping. This Rodeway is aging badly. The sheets were gray and almost cheesecloth-thin. The sponge blanket had holes in it. The entire corridor smelled intensely of smoke although it was supposed to be a non-smoking floor (when WILL they all just go no-smoking property??) The furniture and fixtures are 1970s and banged up badly. I'll never use this place again for the price I paid, even through hotels.com.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Adequate"
The room was very small but clean. The neighborhood was a little sketchy but I was only staying there one night so it served my purpose.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
"Could hear everything in the next room."
Slept very little, people in next room stayed up late and then the kids woke early. Very disappointing!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013