All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1160 Thorn Run Rd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Air conditioning ran all night. Couldn't shut it off.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
donna
"Difficult Check-in"
Checking in was difficult! The front desk clerk had a difficult time programming the key cards. I went to my room and had to return to have the key reprogrammed. I checked in very late and I expected a much quicker check-in. Everything else about the hotel was top shelf.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Keith
It was pleasant and nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Had booked a double room and arrived after midnight. Called twice to let hotel know that and we still got a king room. It was 2 adults and 2 children and an inconvenience to change rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Colleen
"Ok stay."
Strange happenings - came back from the Pirates game and both our rooms were open - nothing was missing and no one was inside but did not get an answer as to how this happened. Since the doors were open we did a complete search of the rooms the beds have probably never been cleaned under - disgusting!! No USB ports at the desk. Hotel could use some updates!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Tina
"indians getaway"
We had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Sheri
We have stayed at the Sheraton before. I was somewhat surprised to be charged for parking. I have always went through Hotels.com and don't recall being charged before. I was told if we book through a ....com site we are not eligible for the park and fly. maybe Hotels.com should make that clearer in their description.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Marylouise
clean hotel. ok location. friendly staff. ok food
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
jaime luis
"Customer Service varies on booking"
I have used hotels.com for several years and Have had great experiences with hotels. At this hotel when I checked in they did not discuss wifi access or breakfast. When asking a question about breakfast buffet, the attendant at front desk first wanted to know what room, then proceeded to say that because room was booked thru "expedia" we were not entitled to breakfast. When I pointed out that had never happened to me before, the attendant said it was rule for all hotel guests but quickly wanted to double check her answer. We left the hotel and had a great breakfast at a restaurant close by. One of my guests complained their room was not cleaned.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Yolanda
I had an early flight and this hotel is a few minutes from the airport. The first shuttle to the airport picks up at 4:00 AM and continues every half hour. Rooms are clean the desk staff is professional. A good place to stay when flying early the next day.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Great airport shuttle service. Very helpful staff
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Bachelor Party Weekend"
I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was clean. The staff was pleasant to deal with. The hotel room was exceptional. Would stay at this hotel again without blinking an eye.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Joshua
"Great short stay"
excellent on all accounts, we were in for the day just for the Pirates game so we weren't in the room much, but everything was fine. Nice friendly staff, good bar, etc. Only downside is it costs money to get on the computer and look stuff up. Other than that, everything was great.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Comfortable room would like more amenities offered"
Stayed at Sheraton for access to airport. Did not know that I-376 towards downtown was under construction. Going East was problematic especially since unfamiliar with surface roads. Came into hotel late because of late rehearsals at Oakland and kitchen closed by 11 pm. Room was comfortable and clean. Would have been happy with a fridge or a microwave. Requested with booking but no ref seen in room. Somewhat satisfied with stay.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
lilian
"Wonderful Experience"
very nice hotel. Great staff, room service and accommodations. Loved shower, 24 hour sundry facility, reasonably priced, superb breakfast buffet. Excellent shuttle service.No shopping next visit! This has become my Pittsburgh go to home awAy from home! Please, don't change a thing!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Comfy beds, rude front desk staff x 2"
Second time I've been here, both times front desk people lack hospitality skills, unpleasantness is just not necessary. Shuttle people are way more hospitable!! Ridiculous, I'm done staying there, despite the comfiest beds.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"A good hotel for travelers."
We stayed here before our early flight the next morning and we enjoyed our stay. The airport shuttle is reliable and we didn't have to wait too long to be picked up. We went down and had a nightcap in the bar and that area is also where the restuarant and computer terminals are. We would return to stay again.
JT
"Ralaxable stay."
We booked two rooms and arrived the hotel at almost 1:00am. Convenient parking and nice staffs. The beds are comfortable and helped us have a very good sleep.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Celia
"Close to the Airport"
The hotel condition, cleanliness were reasonable.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Anthony
"Nice hotel close to airport"
The shuttle driver went above and beyond to help with my luggage. Hotel staff was competent and friendly.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Cheryl
"Conference"
Was very accommodating for the conference I attended. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hall was very roomy and well set for teaching and learning. The refreshments were well kept. Would liked to have had a place for simple coffee and but sundry area had plenty for a snack to other amenities that may be needed
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Intimate and friendly for a late chain"
Great to have shuttle service to zip in and out over two days. Our group of 500 took the place over, but that made it cozy.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
andrea
"Dance Get aways"
We were in Pittsburgh for a Dance competition. Everyone in the Hotel was very friendly and helpful. The rooms where very clean.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Mindi
"Paula at the Sheraton"
There was a large indentation in the middle of the bed in rm 315. It looked like an elephant had been nesting there. No matter where I was on the bed, I kept falling into the hole. Rm 814 was lovely, no problems. The dining room food and breakfast buffet were absolutely delicious!!!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Paula
"Pretty Nice Place"
We stayed one night. The room was nothing fancy but was very clean. The beds were not as comfortable as a Temperpedic but not too bad.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Friendly and accomadating staff. Food was delicious. Attentive staff in restaurant and bar area. Shuttle drivers kind and helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Plane layover"
Showering was awesome. The water stream was strong and hot. Very clean. Staff was very accommodating. Will stay again
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
It was nice. Couldn't believe we had to pay for coffee in the lobby
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
jon
Good please don't waste my time I took the survey
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Immediate response to a blown circuit breaker by the most friendly and knowledgeable maintenance man I have ever dealt with. He explained everything that happened to cause the problem in a professional and friendly manner.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Good Deal"
Just needed a quick stay so didnt need to be perfect
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
mcarlo
"Very clean, comfortable hotel."
Loved the hotel would stay here again! All the hotel staff was helpful and friendly, except one late night worker who was rude. Very clean.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Steelers Fan
Great hotel, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very satisfied"
The room was as described and very nice. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. We would stay here again without hesitation.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
WE ENJOYED OUR NEW YEAR'S EVE AT YOUR FACILITY, AS WE WERE RETURNING HOME FROM OUR WEDDING ON THE 27TH IN NAPLES, FLORIDA. EVERYTHING WAS TOP NOTCH FOR US. ED HEADINGS & MARY ELLEN CANON
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great!"
I was here for a wedding... Hotel is completely renovated. Very clean and up to date. Service and food were excellent. Highly recommend!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Bradley
Hotel was in great location for our needs. Nice staff and amenities. Cleanliness was OK until I pulled some hotel coffee and napkins out of their holders and found used napkins in there place. This pretty much told me they recycle anything that doesn't look tampered with from a pervious guest. Quite disappointing on am otherwise nice stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Josh
"Trip home for Christmas"
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was very clean. The only complaint was no fridge or microwave in the room. The customer service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Fabulous place to stay ."
Excellent and friendly, home away from home . Park n fly service is great.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"enjoy life"
Up date your bar. Specials ect not stoic.... youth keeps life young ? Were going on a trip not back home make us want to come back to you
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
William H
"Great Hotel near Airport!"
Very convenient solution to an early flight at PIT. The shuttle was on time and took a few minutes to take me to the airport. My one complaint would be that it's time for a remodel! The bathroom was perfectly fine but outdated.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Matthew
"One relatively minor issue."
The staff was super nice and I enjoyed my stay. Over all the room was clean. The reason that I have given the room a "disappointing" score for cleanliness is that the sink was full of shaving scum when I arrived. I rinsed it out as by the time I noticed I was already settled in. I reported the issue at the front desk when I left. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and a pleasant hotel. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"The "Pitts" at Thanksgiving."
Requested double beds, couldn't accommodate so they rolled in a bed. That took up a lot of space so the room got a lot smaller. Guy at desk was a little un-phased by our situation and was kinda of like "oh well". Location - nothing around at all to eat without hoping in the car and driving at least 10 minutes, 20 for something worthwhile.
5 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Carl
"Weekend getaway - Steelers Game"
Nice lobby area. Room was spacious, and the bed was comfortable. There were some problems with the bathroom. First, my wife killed a large bug the first time she went in there. Second, the bathtub drain was not working properly. Third, the shower was warm, but not hot. The walls are quite thin, as noise from the rooms next door came through clearly. Aside from that the room was well furnished and the hotel close to the highway.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Noel
"very impressive!"
Very nice hotel!! Staff was awesome!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lance
"Wonderful staff, need more storage."
The service was wonderful, our housekeeper even found our son's teddy bear in the laundry when it got caught up in the sheets! Thank you! My only complaint is that there were only 3 VERY small drawers and the smallest closet I've ever seen in a hotel! While that would be perfect for a few days on a business trip, we had 2 adults and a child in the room for 5 nights. There should be options in some of the rooms for guests who are staying longer.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"The Sheraton is AMAZING!!!!"
We had a wonderful experience at the Sheraton. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!! The hotel is spotless and the rooms were so clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows were incredible and we felt like we were sleeping on a cloud. Computer access was great and the staff were so kind and warm. They took care of us and our needs and were accommodating.
Hara
"Very good."
Good experience. Clean. Friendly staff. Conveniently located. I did not understand how to work the thermostat in the room. Too tired to call the front desk. Not a deal breaker. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Sam
The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. I didn't have a ton of time at the hotel, pretty much just to sleep but everything was very nice!!
"Nice Hotel Near PIT"
When I arrived hotel informed me that no King Beds were available when I made the reservation even though I had reserved a King. I asked if now that I was at the Hotel a King was available. The staff WITHOUT CHECKING said no Kings were available. After a few heated conversations I went to the room they gave me. No King Bed, No Queen bed either. Two Twins! Having purchased the room for two nights that was non refundable I was stuck. If refundable I would have changed hotels. A new minutes later a call came in advising that "a guest" had vacated his/her reservation for a King and we could be moved. I didn't believe the fairy tale but got the room I wanted. I'm 6 foot 4 inches so this was no small matter. As far as the hotel and condition of the hotel it was excellent. Hell of a way to treat a SPG customer though.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014