All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1160 Thorn Run Rd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Weekend getaway - Steelers Game"
Nice lobby area. Room was spacious, and the bed was comfortable. There were some problems with the bathroom. First, my wife killed a large bug the first time she went in there. Second, the bathtub drain was not working properly. Third, the shower was warm, but not hot. The walls are quite thin, as noise from the rooms next door came through clearly. Aside from that the room was well furnished and the hotel close to the highway.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Noel
"very impressive!"
Very nice hotel!! Staff was awesome!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lance
"Wonderful staff, need more storage."
The service was wonderful, our housekeeper even found our son's teddy bear in the laundry when it got caught up in the sheets! Thank you! My only complaint is that there were only 3 VERY small drawers and the smallest closet I've ever seen in a hotel! While that would be perfect for a few days on a business trip, we had 2 adults and a child in the room for 5 nights. There should be options in some of the rooms for guests who are staying longer.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"The Sheraton is AMAZING!!!!"
We had a wonderful experience at the Sheraton. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!! The hotel is spotless and the rooms were so clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows were incredible and we felt like we were sleeping on a cloud. Computer access was great and the staff were so kind and warm. They took care of us and our needs and were accommodating.
Hara
"Very good."
Good experience. Clean. Friendly staff. Conveniently located. I did not understand how to work the thermostat in the room. Too tired to call the front desk. Not a deal breaker. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Sam
The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. I didn't have a ton of time at the hotel, pretty much just to sleep but everything was very nice!!
"Nice Hotel Near PIT"
When I arrived hotel informed me that no King Beds were available when I made the reservation even though I had reserved a King. I asked if now that I was at the Hotel a King was available. The staff WITHOUT CHECKING said no Kings were available. After a few heated conversations I went to the room they gave me. No King Bed, No Queen bed either. Two Twins! Having purchased the room for two nights that was non refundable I was stuck. If refundable I would have changed hotels. A new minutes later a call came in advising that "a guest" had vacated his/her reservation for a King and we could be moved. I didn't believe the fairy tale but got the room I wanted. I'm 6 foot 4 inches so this was no small matter. As far as the hotel and condition of the hotel it was excellent. Hell of a way to treat a SPG customer though.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Rob in Seattle
"great"
This was a great place to stay. The hotel was clean and felt welcome since I walked in.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great hotel for an airport..."
Really a nice hotel, especially for being near an airport.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
David M
"Good value and convenient place to stay"
Though the hotel is about 20 to 30 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, depending on traffic and what going on with major events, nonetheless it was a pleasant and manageable drive into town for me. The quietness of the location, despite being located close to the airport surprised me. The hotel staff were very cordial and when out of their way to ask if there was anything else that I may be needed. At the time of my stay there was a wedding party overtaking eh lobby, but primarily the restaurant and bar areas, this made for a tedious situation, as I had not eaten and was looking for an opportunity to do so. After about an hour and two attempts to see if this crowd had dwindled, it had not, so room service became my only option. The room service was timely, as they promised and the food was exactly quite good. The room was delightfully adorned and the carpet was exceptional soft underfoot. So overall, I had a great time at my concert and the stay at the hotel added to the overall weekend experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Alex
"Very accommodating and friendly staff"
They go the extra mile! If your looking for professional and personable...look no further! Impressive!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Kris
"Close to PIT"
This is a wonderful hotel very close to Pittsburgh International Airport with free shuttle service to the airport. The rooms were immaculate and extremely comfortable. The staff was very warm and helpful.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Andy
Very nice, it was a bit over priced on the food and beverage. But all in all a good visit.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Tom Stanton
"Restaurant"
Found the kitchen slow.. 25 min. For frys... Breakfast price a little high at $14.95. Please tell the maids to not clean off the top of the clock/radio and leave the switch on then the alarms go off at midnight by default!!
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Airport shuttle gets you there in 15 min"
Great, easy in, easy out. Very nice. Shuttle from airport available every 30 min. Beds and rooms clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
KD
It was a ve3ry convenient location. While it was only a one night stay, i would come back. Facilities were good for our uses.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Sheraton Quality"
The consistent high standards of Sheraton were present. No complaints.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Business stay."
Has a "retro" look, following it's multi-million dollar makeover. Clean, tidy, a pleasure to stay at.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Arthur
We were very satisfied with our stay. We needed a hotel that accepted dogs and everyone was very welcoming to our daughter's little dog.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Carla Bordeaux
"First stay at The Sheraton."
The cleanest hotel room/bathroom I have ever stayed in.I'm super picky when staying away from home.The rooms are a bit on the smaller side, but I would trade space for a clean room without hesitation.I would stay again and would highly recommend the Sheraton At The Pittsburgh Airport.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Bobbi
"Nice hotel but need to educate staff"
The hotel itself is decent. Small room but nice. In the morning we asked if there was complimentary breakfast, to which a staff member cheerfully said "absolutely!" And brought us over to the breakfast area. So we figured better to have free mediocre hotel food than pay for the breakfast spot we really wanted to go to. What a surprise when the waitress walks over and hands us a $32 bill! For a piece of bacon and raw eggs. We could have had a lovely breakfast elsewhere (Pamela's). When we spoke to front desk they apologized but would not comp the breakfast. (There was another couple next to us that was quite upset since they only had coffee and were also misinformed..) Needless to say it was insulting and I probably wouldn't go back. I prefer a staff who is educated on the services offered and a management team that puts customer service over making extra money off their guests, especially when misinformed.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close enough to Pittsburgh and easy to find."
Everything about the hotel was good, except one thing. Breakfast Sunday morning was 6am to like 8:30. That is a little silly. We were at the game until midnight and after eating didn't get in until about 1am. To expect customers so early for the free breakfast is inconvenient. We stayed at the hotel near the stadium earlier in the year, and they kept the buffet going as long as there were still customers.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Way less than Sheraton standard"
This is the first time when I got this kind of treatment in Sheraton. First of all elevators were not working (out of 3 only one was working), Then the room was not so clean. For my baby (7 months old) we requested crib, that was not so comfortable as well. Then In morning when I had shower, there was no drain system, whole tub got filled with water. My husband and baby couldn't take shower. Overall, I never expected this kind of service from Sheraton.
Amarjit
"Would do again"
For the offered price, it was a great deal. Many amenities, clean and spacious rooms. Only one elevator was working because of a power outage which made some situations ok not great. But seemed like a special situation and unlikely to be the case if you go. There's free coffee, but no free offered breakfast food which would have been nice given there is not much around in the immediate area. But if your trip is mostly to Pittsburgh and you aren't looking to stay downtown, then this is a great option.
Homely
Manoj Kunta
"Affordable and Above Average"
The staff was very welcoming, and had wonderful personalities. We were supposed to have a room with two double beds, but were informed upon checking in that none were available and we were being moved to a room with a king bed. While this wasn't a huge problem for my friend and me, making such changes to others could be. All in all, though, the room was very nice and the bedding was extremely comfortable. Our only inconvience was that it was far from the sights in the city; very close to the airport, but inconvient for travel elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Very good and clean hotel. .we stayed for one night and we liked it a lot.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Abdulazim
The restaurants food could have been better but overall a great stay
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Sonya
"Convenient to airport"
The hotel staff were exceptional! Pizza was delicious-homemade with fresh ingredients. Beds were amazingly comfortable. Great experience
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your review on Expedia. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your accolades to our culinary team for our chef's amazing pizza! I am also pleased to hear that you found our staff welcoming and our Sweet Sleeper bed very comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip May 3, 2014
Rrtired.
"Just ok"
Always enjoy these properties and this one was fine, nothing special and a bit pricey for where it is I thought.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Rick S
"terrible hotel!"
terrible hotle!really bad system!bad sevrcy!never choose it again!the,hotel give my room to other gues,even i already paid!!!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Look no further if you want a clean hotel!"
My wife and I traveled to the Pittsburgh area for a visit with our son. I'm the kind of guy that wants nothing to due with cheap hotels run by somebody that you need the Rosetta Stone to communicate with. I don't want to stay at a hotel that I have to kiss my car goodbye every time I park it and have to run the gauntlet to get to the room. My health and well being is a priority. I found the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport hotel fit all of my requirements. The staff was courteous, the facilities appeared to have recently been renovated, the room was clean, fresh, and quiet and there was no riffraff loitering nearby. I've stayed at other hotels in the area that looked good from the curb but when you got to the room my thoughts would turn to "it's only for a week-end, its not that bad," type of justification. Not at this hotel! I have no problems recommending this hotel. The rates were excellent and its location to the airport and nearby malls is a plus. We will not hesitate to stay here again in our future visits to the Pittsburgh area.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you so much for the outstanding review on Expedia regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am extremely pleased to learn that your found our hotel clean and our staff friendly and welcoming. I will pass on your feedback to our entire team. Thank you for choosing Sheraton. I certainly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good stay in a very good hotel"
The staff was terrific--friendly and professional. The hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable. Thought it was strange that they had an outdoor pool in Pittsburgh. The area surrounding the hotel was like an industrial park so there was not much around--but fortunately the breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good. We were there for its proximity to the airport which was very nearby. Appreciated the free shuttle service.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time write a review on your recent stay at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am delighted to learn that you found our hotel convenient to the airport and enjoyed the newly renovated guest rooms and our breakfast buffet. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I hope your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh in the near future. Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"close to business location"
The rooms must have a refrigerator.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I appreciate your suggestion about having refrigerators in our guest rooms. While our rooms do not have these as a standard, we do have small refrigerators for rent. Thank you again for sharing your comments and the 4 stars. I hope you come again in the near future. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
"Cheap and work for what we wanted"
Room was clean, and the staff was very nice. The bar was stocked, the only thing is the ran out of chocolate brownies that my wife was craving.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia! I am pleased to learn that you found the hotel a great value, room clean and our F&B offerings good. I am sorry to learn that we ran out of our chef's world class brownie! Hopefully, we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
steve
"Good and clean"
It's clean ,quite , comfortable . But if you want breakfast you have to pay , overall good hotel
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia! I am very happy to learn that you found our hotel comfortable and clean. Thank you again for choosing Sheraton. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
I was most appreciative of the Airport Shuttle...I arrived after midnight and was relieved to learn that the shuttle to the Sheraton ran until 1am. The staff were considerate and concerned, appropriately, given the poor weather conditions.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
I am very pleased to learn that you experienced strong customer service with your transportation to the hotel. Pittsburgh has had some atypically snowy weather this winter. I hope you have the opportunity to return to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel where today we are at a rather warm 45 degree day! Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Traveler
"Good accomodations and staff most helpful"
Very good, liked the computer and convenience food set up
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for the time to write a review on Expedia. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our Link@Sheraton Café. It truly is a great location to gather and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Judy
"convenient for aiport"
Overall very pleasant service and room. And very quiet. The only thing which stopped it being perfect was the AC made a noise which woke me.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia. I would like to apologize for the AC unit which made noise during the night. In December, we did rewire the new units to allow for a high and low fan setting to better meet our customers needs. I hope you have the opportunity to return and see the improvement we have made to our heating and cooling system. Best Regards, Ellen Callas
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Close to Airport"
This was a beautiful hotel with a nice fitness center located next to the Pittsburgh Airport. It advertised a pool and had one--outdoors, which I never would have expected in Pittsburgh. The room was incredibly comfortable with big, fluffy pillows. It had a refrigerator, a large screen TV and a nice shower. I'd stay there again if I wanted convenience to the airport.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am delighted to learn that you found our hotel comfortable and our facilities and service worthy of a 5 star rating! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Lynne
"Great service!"
The staff was excellent and were genuinely concerned about How they were taking care of us. We arrived late. They went out of their way to accommodate our needs and expedite our check in.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking time to write and let us know of your experience at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you found our front desk team very accommodating and welcoming. I will share your feedback with our entire front desk staff. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. Ellen Callas General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
Conrad
"Nice Hotel for Short Trip"
We spent a night in this hotel recently after getting a decent last minute deal from Expedia. We decided on this one since it comes from Sheraton brand and also close to Pittsburg airport. The hotel is nice and comfortable for an overnight stay. The staffs were friendly and room was clean. Also housekeeping was professional and on time next morning. It's a bit old building though and room doors and elevators are not fancy! I also found the shower cap little short in height and I am 5'11! We had little issues with the flush system of the toilet as well. Everything else including bed, sofa, TV and lightings were pretty good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Pittsburg.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for the review on Expedia. I am pleased to hear your enjoyed your short visit to Pittsburgh and found our rooms comfortable and clean and our staff warm and welcoming. I have shared your feedback on the toilet flushing with our engineering team. Thank you once again for your feedback. I will share your comments with our housekeeping and engineering team. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Sneh
We loved it. Very clean and great customer service.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for writing a review on Hotels.com. I am thrilled to learn that you love our new hotel and found our customer service worthy of a 5 star rating. Best Wishes, Ellen Callas General Manager
2 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
Leyla
"Nice Pkace"
Overall we liked the stay. The room had remnants of a prior stay though. Beds were very comfortable,
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit. I am pleased to learn that you found our beds comfortable and that you enjoyed your visit. Please accept my apology for the lapse in service you encountered in your room. I will certainly share your feedback with my housekeeping team so that we improve our servicing of our guestrooms. Thank you once again for the 4 star rating! Best Regards, Ellen Callas
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"perfect for our trip"
Were in PItts for a kids hockey tourney at RMU. Good location, clean hotel, worked out great.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found us convenient to Robert Morris University. I will pass along your feedback with our team members. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Super clean room and great customer service! Close to airport.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you so much for writing a review on Expedia. I am thrilled that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and our staff welcoming. Thank you for choosing Sheraton! Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
michelle
"Will definitely come back again"
I loved my stay, simply because it was very convenient and accessible to everything me and my fiancée wanted to do while in Pittsburgh. The hotel was quiet, we never had a disturbance, and the room was always clean when we returned for the day. I loved the staff and everything about my stay.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia. I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed your visit to Pittsburgh and that you found our hotel convenient and comfortable. I am also pleased to hear the your found our associates welcoming. Thank you again for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Lovely"
I was pleasantly surprised. The bed was so comfortable; I never wanted to get up. Everyone was very friendly. The room was a perfect size for one person. Room service menu was large and all the food I tried was very tasty. If ever I go back to Pittsburgh, this is where I will stay.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for the glowing review and the 5 Star Rating. I am delighted to learn that you found your experience very enjoyable. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are out of this world and I agree are hard to get out of bed! I will gladly share your feedback with our front desk and culinary team as well! Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Leanne
Great staff and pet friendly!
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for submitting a comment and rating us 5 Stars! I am truly delighted that you and your pet had a terrific stay with us. Thanks again. Ellen Callas General Manager
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Ann
"Nice, newly updated airport hotel"
It's actually about a 10 minute shuttle ride from the airport, but you don't hear planes flying overhead all night, which is great. Very clean, nicely updated hotel. The walls are a little thin (someone was watching The Voice at high volume next door), but at least they turned it off before 10.
Response by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am thrilled that they hotel offered you a close to the airport experience with out the noise or congestion of the airport. Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your neighbor. I am sorry to learn that the noise level made for an uncomfortable stay. I will look into with our front desk team to determine if this is a frequent issue. Thanks again for your feedback. Best Regards, Ellen Callas General Manager
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013