All hotels in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here400 Oxford Valley Rd, Langhorne, PA, 19047, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"happy!!"
Great location, friendly staff, great amenities...
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Angela
Great customer service and very friendly workers.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not worth the price"
We checked in, the room was stuffy and smelled bad. The staff was very good and took care of that by moving us to another room. The pool was cluudy and we were told it was fine to swim in BUT yes, it had been treated heavily and you might want to wait a while. No menus or anything in the room for outside or even inside food beverage ect. Just overall not a great place. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Art
"Bad experience"
We stayed there last year. We had a great experience, but this year was disaster. We had to wait for about one hour for our room. They over booked. There was no towels in the room. It took two requests within 4 hours to get towels. There is no safe in the room nor the side table that our sons used to eat on. During the bught, our 3 year old had coughing attack. When we try to use the microwave to warm up some water, the microwave plate was missing. When we called the front desk, they sent us a dinner plate. Still did not work. We couldnt eat breakfast in the morning because the fridge froze everything, including the milk. However, the daytime manager " Mr. yemin" called expedia to refund us one night. We were there for three nights. Plus a free breakfast at the hotel. We. Hope to have a better experience next year.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Merlen
I stayed at this hotel about 5years ago when I took my children to Sesame Place. It has not changed at all. Which is not so good. The place needs a face lift. It looks a little dingy and worn out. The room was clean but the tires need rotation. Usually, you expect a little more from a sheraton.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Poor service"
Needless to say we didn't get what was advertised. Our room was not ready and it even got double booked another family literally opened our door with their own key. The room was "ready" after 5 hrs after check in
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Douglas Jimenez
Sheraton was awesome, thank you
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
victor herrera
Was very convenient to Sesame Place and surrounding areas for food and shopping. My only complaint was that they never came to clean our room for our 2 night visit, so we had a lot of garbage and could have used new towels. Overall, it was fine for what we needed....
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Overall the place was good Very close to Sesame place Shuttle bus is very convenient Staff is friendly, comfortable beds The food could have been a little better but overall I would book again
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Tish
"Nice hotel close to sesame place, and restaurants"
We stayed for one night when we took our son to sesame place. It was a good hotel to stay in because its close to park and offered shuttle so we didn't have to pay for parking at the park.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
jen
"Close to sesame place"
The hotel offers a shuttle to sesame place which is convenient. Very kid friendly and nice staff.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Hotel accomadations were disappointing."
This hotel needs to teach their staff need to learn how to accomadate families . When I first checked in with Alicia who works at the front desk I requested a crib for my toddler . I didn't receive the crib that night I had to request the crib the following day again this time I received it that night . The door in the restroom kept on getting stuck because of the new paint which I complained to the front desk ! I also requested a microwave since I have a baby which would require me to heat up formula . I was told that they would try to get me a microwave which took 2 days to finally get . Every time they would clean the room the used cups were never replaced with new cups . The trash the whole time never had trash bags which was weird I never stayed in a hotel that didn't have trash bags on their trash cans. Then the 2nd to last day of our stay our room was not cleaned I returned from Sesame Place with my family is our room was not cleaned . I went to the front desk & spoke with Michael who was surprised the room wasn't cleaned he offered to have someone come up to clean but I was so aggravated with this place I rejected his offer by this time I was ready to just pack & go home .
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Nari
Great staff /very helpful
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Danielle
"Perfect place to stay for Sesame Place"
We stayed two nights for our family trip to Sesame Place. The staff was so friendly and really went out of their way to make us feel at home. I would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Janine
"Sesame Street park visit"
We stayed at the Sheraton for our sesame place visit. The hotel location is great, right across the park and mall and on the other side is Burger King with kids play area and many restaurants. The shuttle ran very frequently and drivers r super friendly. Booking d room with expedia didn't get us breakfast so be warned!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
a young mum
It's the perfect location if you're going to Sesame Place (nearly across the street). With shuttle service going back and forth every 30 minutes or less, it gives you the ability to come and go from the park for eating, naps, etc, without having to deal with the hassle or fees of parking. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The pool was under repair while we were there, so I can't give an opinion on that. I thought the breakfast buffet was a bit pricey at $14/head and would probably go elsewhere for breakfast when staying again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Perfect location for sesame place."
Hotel is great for those with little kids going to sesame place. The shuttle that the hotel offers is perfect for those with small kids who need a mid-day nap.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Watson
"Trip to Sesame Place for my grandson 2nd Birthday"
My experience was super, my grandson and I enjoy the stay, the staff was very nice, the entire hotel overall it was very clean, and the hospitality was over the roof. It was my grandson;s 2nd yr b'day, as soon we arrived I told them, ste staff made it very special for him.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Wanda
"Nice hotel with shuttle to Sesame Place"
Great place to stay for going to Sesame Place with very quick and convenient shuttle. Very accommodating staff.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
R
"very convenient"
i love this hotel. staff are all very friendly. very comfortable
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Nem
"Great location for Sesame Place!"
Staff was exceptional! Extremely convenient for a visit to Sesame Place!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Stay for Sesame Place"
Hotel and staff were wonderful!! We needed extra towels and the toilet seat fixed -- both were done immediately!! The people who did the van to Sesame Place were SO NICE!! Staff at hotel were wonderful and very professional. Got information from the pool person on the Philadelphia Zoo -- made us want to go -- turned out to be a wonderful experience. I would rate this hotel a 5 out of 5!!!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Deb
"Great for Sesame Place"
We had booked our stay at a different hotel, but when we arrived it was under heavy construction and decided last minute (as in 10 minutes before we checked in) to book the Sheraton. While it was about $70/night more than the hotel we had booked ahead of time it was well worth it! Walking in we could see this was the right place to stay for Sesame Place. There was a 4ft cutout of Elmo that kids were constantly hugging. We checked in and received 2 drink vouchers for the bar. They were extremely family friendly and had a doorman with a plate full of cookies to keep kids occupied while parents checked in. Their shuttle drivers are great and had park maps to hand out to everyone along with telling us what time the parades were. The location of the hotel is around plenty of restaurants, clothing stores and a Target. The room service was prompt and friendly but the actual food was just ok. We will definitely be staying there again!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Deserae
"Good location for Sesame place"
The location to Sesame Place and shuttle to the park were key for us choosing this hotel
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"nice hotel"
We stayed at the Sheraton to take our son to Sesame Place. The staff are extremely nice. The elevators were down for service and we had to walk up 5 flights of stairs but the staff were more than accommodating and even offered us a free complimentary breakfast. This is a really nice hotel. I would stay there again if we return to Sesame Place.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
CC
"Great location and good service"
The hotel was great except for the carpeting. The room, bed and amenities are great but the i cannot forget about the carpeting, it needs to be updated.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great service good location"
Stayed here while taking my granddaughter to Sesame Place. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was great, near shopping, restaurants and across the street from Sesame Place. They have a shuttle to the park which saves you the outrageous parking fee. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel could use a few updates. The carpet mostly was worn and dirty. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Fantastic Service"
Great hotel with a great location and staff! We stayed there for our trip to Sesame Place. It was right across the street from the park with a great view! Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance as well. But I was really impressed with the staff of the hotel! They made our trip very relaxing and enjoyable.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great hotel across from Sesame Place!"
I stayed at the Sheraton for two days one night and I can not be happier with my choice. The hotel is literally across from Sesame Place and has a shuttle that runs all day. We arrived around 1pm and called ahead to see if we could do early check in which of course they were able to accommodate. When we arrived we were greeted by the friendliest hotel staff I have ever experienced. I was traveling with a 3 year old and a 14 month old and the first thing they saw when they walked in was a cardboard cut out of elmo, then of course the friendly staff gave each of them a rubber ducky. It was a small gesture but so sweet. We checked in without a hassle had the friendliest bell guy in the world that told us all about the park since he was a former employee. We got to our room and it was nice. Two double beds and they put us in a room where the kids could see the park from the window. It was perfect. My only concern was the lack of freezer to refreeze ice packs for the little ones milk but have no fear because that friendly staff had no problem putting them in their own freezer. After putting all our bags away we ate at chick fil a bc of course there were many dining options around the area even a mall and target. Came back to the hotel and Elmo express (the hotel's shuttle) was ready to go. Our driver Sue was marvelous. So friendly and answered every why question the three year old had. Hands down the best hotel you can choose if your planning to go to sesame place.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
monique
"Nice Experience"
The phone was broken and the LG TV was very hard to control. Other than that it was very comfortable and The people were very nice.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Great place for sesame place."
Spend 3 nights to visit sesame place, was able to wash the fireworks from our room. Went back to the hotel for little naps when the kids where tired. Very friendly staff.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Not great"
Room was noisy because of proximity to ice machine. there was a coffee maker in the room but it was not plugged in and there were no outlets close enough to plug it in. We had to take the coffee machine to the bath room to make coffee. the room was adequate but nothing special. Did not warrant the premium charged over other hotels in the area. Parking was far away and had to navigate a large indoor walkway to get to the lobby.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Overall kids had a good time"
I enjoyed the stayed staff where pleasing. Only two problems i had in the hotel amenties it stated we would get hbo and bathrobes well i didnt recieve any robes and second they had hbo family which they shud mention and the tv reception was bad cudnt really watch the channels i wanted too. they did say if we wanted to go to another room on an upper level but i didnt want to go thru all that hassle. But overall a good stayed being that its right across from seasame place.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Ideal Location near Levittown"
The staff was very friendly and the location is great but the upkeep is poor. The entrance to the hotel has a huge pothole that you almost can't avoid. The carpets in the hall, the interior of the elevator and the lobby are all looking worn and a little dirty. When you can stay down the road at almost new hotels for half the price it seems foolish to spend the money they charge ($199 per night). It is a shame because if they did the needed renovations it would be a nice looking hotel and a value for what they charge. The entrance from the rear parking lot is like coming in through a maze and the multiple steps makes bringing in your luggage a lot of work.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Sean
"Sheraton"
Nice. Near everything. Very helpful staff. ...................................................................
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"It'll do."
I've lived near the Sheraton my whole life so when I needed to come home for a visit it was the obvious choice being so close to my moms house. For whatever reason I thought this was a fancier hotel, maybe because of the name but it's fairly basic. The room was fine, small fridge but no microwave. The TV would freeze on certain channels, not a huge deal. The light by my door didn't work. The most frustrating part was having to wait 10 minutes for the shower water to get hot. The plus was that the hotel allows pets, I brought my puppy with me without a problem. My room was also extended an extra day with no extra charge because of the time of my check in. I'd stay again if I had to but it wasn't all I expected.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Mickey
"lovely stay"
I had a tiny rocky start, being that the room I was put in had no a/c and it was a SAUNA in there! I informed the front desk night clerk (I believe his name was James), and he was so accommodating and apologetic. He immediately changed me over to a different room with a WORKING a/c, and he even gave me a complimentary breakfast voucher for the inconvenience. All in all, I would DEFINITELY stay at the Sheraton of Bucks County again. On top of the room & hotel being clean, the level of service I received was nothing below 5 stars!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Tanya
very good
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Excellent service; nice older hotel, no complaints.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Travel Often
The hotel wasn't bad, but it is a bit outdated. The carpet needs replacing quite badly and the wallpaper had stains on it. Other than that, the bed was fairly comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
K
"Rude Receptionist"
I stayed there this past week and when I checked in at the front desk they told me that they didn't have any King beds available but they had a room with two double beds like I was there with a roommate or something. I then asked for a queen and she said there weren't any of those available. At first the receptionist wasn't trying to be helpful at all and had a little bit of an attitude with me! She then told me she had a king bed that was handicap accessible. I wanted to leave but I pre paid for my room. I was so mad my boyfriend had to take over the conversation. When I got up to my room the room wasn't bad but they really need to remodel. Some areas were patched up on the walls. They rubbed me the wrong way but the room wasn't to bad and the location was great. I'll stick to the Marriott hotel chains!
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Nicole
"Closeo all shoppings"
Quiet comfort have spa fitness rooms pool lie home
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
To y
"staff friendly"
A nice place to stay would recommend
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Reasonable Stay"
The room is clean and bed is confortable but furniture shows wear. Bathroom is reasonable clean with enough towels but the color of tile and floor is not that great. Free internet and plenty of parking is a plus. Hotel location is exellent with many stores and dinners around, very close to I195 and I95. Hallway carpet and elevator show age. Staff is friendly though it's computer system may have some problem, which at first did not show my reservation booked through Hotel.com. Staff gave me a room based on my preference. That is nice.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Check-in Gaffs"
Our poor check-in experience was probably circumstantial, as we arrived at least an hour prior to standard check-in time, but first, key didn't work. Went back down to re-key, and when we got in the 2nd try, it was a double, not king room, as requested. Third try we got a king room, but it didn't look as nice as the upper floor double. Furniture was "tired" and the toilet had flushing problems (seemed better later in the evening.) With that said, the staff were pleasant and the bed comfortable. We didn't use the bar or restaurant, but the common areas, reception etc. looked very ice. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
stairwidow
"Close to Philadelphia! Lovely place"
I had a really good experience. I visit Philadelphia every other weekend and this hotel is the only place I feel comfortable staying at. Also has the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. The staff is awesome as well.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Jamie
"Close to Philadelphia! Lovely place"
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Jamie
"Clean, convenient and friendly."
Only minus was indoor pool being closed for a week beginning g the second day of our stay, with no notice given to us in advance of arrival.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good Stay"
Great staff. Good location. The pool and exercise area is excellent.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good location but not satisfied"
Booked a room with a king bed for valentines day with two weeks advance. Showed up to check in and said they had a issue and only had room with two double beds. They upgraded me to the club lounge room tho but still not what I reserved. Sheets on bed had a few small stains and heater cover was loose but other than that it was good. Overall I was not satisfied since I reserved in advance and did not get what I reserved. Probably won't go back to this hotel and will search for something else in the area next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014