All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
867 Lyannough Rd, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Free WiFi and breakfast! The hotel is located in a very convenient place.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Jay
"Clean and worked well"
Very nice folks at the front office. Rennovations start this fall and it will a very nice stay next year!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great value"
We very much enjoyed our stay at this days inn. The only reason that I booked this hotel was because of all of the good reviews that were given. Thankfully, the staff really lives up to their great reputation. The front desk employees gave us the most enjoyable experience from the time we walked in until the time we checked out. The location is nearly perfect being directly next to the cape cod mall, and about 10-15 mins away from the beautiful Craigville beach. For the price that we paid for our stay, we were very pleased with this hotel, and will be staying here again next time we visit the cape.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Zach
"good access from the highway ."
Check in was fine, we were able to drop off our bags early - shortly after 12 noon. Breakfast was basic, but good - would have been nice to have one meat available. Offering consisted of Bread for toasting, a nice selection of pastries and fruit, coffee and juices, scrambled eggs and pancakes. Dining Room was clean, and not busy when we were in around 8am July 3rd. We parked right outside our sliding door on the first floor, so loading and unloading our vehicle was very accommodating. Staff were very polite.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Last minute side trip to the Cape, looked for somewhere in the middle that was reasonable and comfortable. Did not use the pool. Room had a dehumidifier as well as the air conditioner to keep up with the humid July air. Booking was fast and easy with Expedia.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Cape Visitor
"Closing for Renovations"
This hotel is closing for renovations and badly needs to. The balcony door lock was broken so I didn't have access to the balcony. The coffee maker and hairdryer did not work. On the bright side the staff in the hotel was very pleasant.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Jeffrey of New York
"Great Stay!"
Very nice stay, staff was super friendly and pure. Room was clean, albeit some of the items could be updated. I believe they are in that process now. Our bathroom was clean. Only issue was the running dehumidifier, the AC seemed to make the room damp. It was hot and humid though so that may have been part of the issue. It didn't smell musty so the staff is clearly paying attention to it. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
The hotel was very nice and convenient to the Cape Cod Mall right next door and a mall across the street and also convenient to fast food and other restaurants. The room was very clean and the continental breakfast was very good. The front desk personnel were very helpful. The only complaint I have is the plastic chairs around the tables by the outdoor pools were old and of poor quality and could use replacing. Otherwise the hotel was very nice for the 4 nights we spent there and I would recommend it highly.
4 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Marlene & Joe
"Service With A Smile"
From the moment we checked in -almost 2 hours early- we were greeted with a smile and friendly customer service by all. If you intend to visit a well known potato chip factory, the location is ideal. The motel is a short drive to Main Street, Hyannis and some excellent seafood restaurants. For an overnight on the Cape, it was a perfect choice for our budget conscience family.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable and Acceptable"
The front desk staff were professional and helpful. The breakfast buffet was average, but cleanliness could have been better at the buffet. No one cleared or wiped tables. Food was replenished regularly. There was a large group including children that were together in the corner and the noise they made was just deafening (but that is not the hotel's fault, though I did speak to the front desk about it and nothing was done). These kids were also running up and down the corridors late the previous night.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The location of the hotel was basically good except that anytime we wanted to drive west we had to drive down to the Kmart and turn around and then back on to 132 west. And the same with coming from the east we drove to the light beyond the hotel to turn around and then to the parking lot. The large island in front of the hotel I realize was for safety (I think) but it was a nuisance as far as exiting and going back to the hotel.
1 night family trip May 15, 2014
Jack, Kathy and Rose
"good for price"
Nice place to stay
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
kk
Great location. The fitness room was grossly out dated. The space too small, and machines not working properly. The staff rate a 10 very friendly and knowledgable.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
Janice
"Best Customer Service"
It was just a one nighter and I have stayed before. The best thing about this hotel is the customer service at the front desk, they couldn't be nicer!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Laurel
Nice hotel for the money. Staff was very helpful at check in. Plenty of items to select from at breakfast.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"a good place for a weekend away"
We had a very pleasant time staying at this Days Inn in Hyannis for a long weekend. The staff were very helpful and cooperative. We were in walking distance of a mall with many stores, a couple of restaurants & cinema. The room was very clean.
4 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Bob A
"NICE HOTEL - LOVELY STAFF"
THIS HOTEL IS VERY AVERAGE FROM THE OUTSIDE HOWEVER THIS IS VERY DECEIVING AND THE INSIDE IS PRETTY NICE - LOBBY INCLUDES COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGES TO ENJOY ON SITE OR BRING ON THE ROAD. STAFF WERE EXCELLENT ESPECIALLY KHALIL WHO SPENT TIME DETAILING ROAD TRIPS AND THINGS TO DO. BREAKFAST WAS INCLUDED WHICH WAS PLENTIFUL AND THE VARIETY WAS VERY GOOD. THE LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT- A VERY SHORT STROLL ACROSS THE CARPARK TO A LARGE VARIETY OF SHOPS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE LOOKING TO SEE CAPE COD AND THE ENVIRONS - HOWEVER IF I HAD ONE RECOMMENDATION FOR MANAGEMENT IT WOULD BE TO INCLUDE "WHITE DUVETS" IN YOUR BEDROOMS AS IT WAS THE ONLY HOTEL WE STAYED IN THAT HAD BLANKETS AND BEDSPREADS. ALTHOUGH THIS IS SOMETHING MY HUSBAND COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED I THINK THE HOTEL WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF MY FAVOURITES HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THIS!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
TINA
"Friendly Staff"
Since we will go to Nuntacket Island in the next day morning, we chose Days-Inn Hyannis for stay for one night. The location is great, very close to the Hy-line cruise to Nantucket, around 4~5 mins by driving. And just next to the inn, there is a shopping mall, including the food court, K mart, Panera, CVS and Macy's. It is very convenient to get food or anything else. And the most important, the staff are very friendly and really helpful. BTW, we also chose the room in first floor, then we could watch our car directly and reach the car just by opening the window. Overall, it is a good experience.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Robin
"Does what it says on the tin"
No problems, decent value.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Phil
"Not a bad experience overall."
I booked two rooms for myself and staff. Overall a better experience than my last stay with them. This is a two story facility without an elevator. If you are moving in and out with heavy cases as we were make sure to request a ground level room or be prepared to haul your cases up a winding stairwell. The foot stool in one room had a broken caster that had been stuck back in place with electrical tape and a bare spot in the carpet in the middle of the room. It looked like a pull that may have been snagged by a vacuum and had the yarn stripped away about the size of an old dollar coin. Rust stains in the bath along the caulking. Hardly deal breakers. If these details were maintained they'd have earned the fifth star from us.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Great reasonable good breakfast and delightful staff
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Very close to hockey rink for tournament."
We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the ice rink, fair cost, indoor pool and included breakfast. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly, the room met our needs, as did the pool. The restaurants in the area were great, and the food we had delivered and ate in the common lobby perfect. All in all very good match for our hockey tournament needs.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Hockey Mom
"Family visit"
Had a wonderful stay with my family of six. I knew one of the hotel staff and he made it easier with my one year old triplets and 12 yr old. It was great to be able to get our breakfast and bring it back to the room. Only thing is that they only had one high chair. Must invest in more in my opinion.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Good stop for a night"
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was what you would expect from a motel. The floor was a bit dusty but otherwise clean. Bed spreads could use some updating. The complimentary breakfast was comprehensive and fresh.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Danielle
"Central to everything in Hyannis"
Very enjoyable
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"would stay here again"
Great value. Room was clean and comfortable. Flat screen TV was nice. King bed was comfy too.Front desk was friendly and evry helpful. I woudl use again if in the area. Right next door to the Cape Cod Mall. Plenty of shopping and restaurants in the area.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
mike
The stay was good, the hotel is good located, the room is clean, the staff is kind, with the exception of one receptionist. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Ron
"Pool"
Loved the pool! The temperature of the water was very inviting.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Sue
"Nice, but..."
This Days Inn seems to be a new facility. It was nice, neat, clean, but... There didn't seem to be an elevator, or at least not one I could find(!). The thing that bothered me the most was that it was difficult to get the temperature of my room right. It was either too hot or too cold. I stayed around Christmas time, and it seemed that even when I had the heater turned to a low setting, the room would still become too hot. One thing I really liked was the complimentary breakfast. In spite of the negatives, I can still recommend this hotel to others, and I might stay there again, if I find myself in the area again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Chilly and smelly- but good smelly"
The temperature was very chilly and I saw no way to adjust any heat or cold for that matter. The room had a "febreezed" odor to it- I wasn't sure if it was masking an odor or just a pretty odor overall. The included breakfast was less than desirable. The service and proximity was very desirable.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
csredd
"Perfect, no frills hotel"
Our standard room, with 2 double beds, was perfect for our small family of 4. The rooms were clean and spacious enough. The indoor pool was great for our kids young ages (5 & 3). There was a shallow end of only 3 feet, so they both fleet confident swimming and the hotel staffs the pool with a lifeguard. Also, the hotel is convenient to a lot of shops and restaurants. If you are looking for excessive luxury, this is not the spot for you, but we were very happy with the comfortable lived in feeling.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Good spot"
Nice place..bit dated but comfortable, clean and friendly! Centrally located and easy to come and go!! Very clean room and bathroom..good staff!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Mike & Debbie
"Consistent"
I stayed here 6 years ago and had a most pleasing experience. I recently stayed here again and was just as pleased. Kudos to the management and especially the staff. Good job.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Close to shopping & restaurants"
It was a short, but pleasant stay. I could book the night before without a minimal 2 or 3 day stay.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Convenient hotel in Hyannis"
We stayed for one night before heading to Nantucket. Comfortable beds and facilities. Good breakfast, but room is small and often crowded when tour buses are using hotel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
pat
"Good choice"
House a little older but well kept. Room had a small balcony, spacious "standard US hotel room layout", very nice. Would book it again.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2013
Peter and family
"Not the best"
The bed was like a rock. The pillows were the size of travel pillows. The room was facing the street so there was road noise all night long. We were awakened by people laughing and talking very loudly in the hall. However, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly and free breakfast was a plus.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lu
"Excellent place to stay."
The hotel and our room were in clean, in fine condition. We were pleased. We had one concern...the mattress was quite firm, just a bit too much. Otherwise, we were happy!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Incorrect Address"
The address provided by Hotels.com is incorrect and actually refers to a different Hotel chain
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"One night for business"
Good clean hotel. Front desk very helpful with restaurant suggestions. Breakfast was great. Even with three bus loads of folks there was plenty of food.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
"Comfortable hotel in convenient location"
This hotel was easily located, comfortable, clean, and cost effective. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Anniversary Stay"
The beds were very comfortable and the staff we encountered was very friendly. Sadly our room had a very strong musty smell that required us to keep the sliding door open to get fresh air. Because the hotel is on a main thoroughfare it was a bit noisy. We were happy to be away and we were very central to everything we wanted to do on the Cape so generally we found it pleasant. This is not a 2.5 star hotel.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Judy
"A Cape getaway"
The hotel was one of the newer Days Inns. It was comfortable, clean and pleasant.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2013
Staff was extremely helpful going out of their way to provide us local attraction information. Rooms were updated and clean. Restaurants close by.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Clean & Tidy"
It was clean and tidy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was also very clean. It’s right next door to the mall; literally about 50 feet with a walkway. Also, it has a decent FREE breakfast buffet that starts at 7 and ends at 10:30. I didn’t really spend too much time there as I was driving all over the area.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"I was dissapointed in Days Inn Hyannis"
I thought it was cramped. The parking lot, the parking spaces, the lobby and the rooms were much to small to be comfortable. Considering I paid much more for 2 rooms for 2 nights at this hotel than I've paid at other hotels in the area I expected more. I was very disappointed and won't be booking with them in the future. On a positive note I found the staff very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Very helpful front desk staff, had lots of valuable advice about places to go and things to see
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great value for the price"
Enjoyed being within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Was nice that there was an outdoor and indoor pool. Parking was right outside our door for ease of packing and unpacking. Short drive to the Main Street of Hyannis and the beach.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Hyannis"
Let me start with this don't get room 125, you are the first room that starts the hallway your rite next to a ice machine and the vending machine so you get to hear everybody on the first floor of the hotel getting there ice and snacks woohoo. Then your room is rite across from the hotel staffs locker room were every morning at 7am you get to hear them come in and there talking very loudly locker slamming. Are second day at the hotel we went out in the morning and then we came back the room was clean but when I went to take a I was looking at the towels and I saw a bunch of hair on my towels and there was lipstick on a hand towel not cool. And the room smelled very musty.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
I was in Hyannis for a conference and the hotel was very clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013